Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Esther <estherkorankye55@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 8420 mal)

autopapi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Esther <estherkorankye55@gmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 14. Dezember 2015 um 11:11

So nun endlich hat sie ihr Geld - hab gleich 500 Neuronen gespendet.
Bin nun neugierig ob denn eine Rückmeldung kommt. Denke das wars dann - wenn Er merkt das die Geldsendung ein Fake war.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Dezember 2015 um 11:12 von autopapi »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #31 - 14. Dezember 2015 um 11:15

Hab mir echt Mühe gegeben beim erstellen des WUF... Durchgedreht

Alle Angaben von ES sind echt, alles Daten von mir ist "FAKE" 
bis auf die email Adresse die Kennt ER...sowieso .....hihi Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Dezember 2015 um 11:18 von autopapi »  

westernukoranky_geschwdrzt.pdf ( 1832 KB | Downloads )
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #32 - 15. Dezember 2015 um 07:53

OHJE die MTCN geht nicht.....

"hello my dearest love ,good evening to you ,how was your day? i hope it was cool and a little stressful. i have just resume from duty post ,am tired so i need to relax but i am stilling getting email from the  school officials that there is a problem with the transaction,they are saying the MTC number is not correct so my dear kindly recheck and get back to me okay. my dear kindly help my son with this okay ..love you ...kisses ..hugs....wish to hear from you...."

Natürlich stimmt diese nicht, weil es diese nicht gibt.....
werde ES nochmal trösten....

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #33 - 15. Dezember 2015 um 09:59

ohjer immer noch kein Geld angekommen Laut lachend Durchgedreht Laut lachend Durchgedreht Zwinkernd Smiley

"hello my dearest xxxxx , good morning , i hope your night was good and cool.i hope you are fine, am not feeling well now because of what the banks keep telling the school officials but as you are saying are  you are going to the post office to check it please do it so that the school official can pay the fees okay. my dear have a safe driving and take care ,love you more with all my heart . but my dear if you go there tell them that the fees that you send to your son has not reach okay and i will also keep on here until i hear from you because i will be off to post in the next 3 hours ,many kisses.....hugs.........."

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #34 - 17. Dezember 2015 um 08:18

Ohje die MTCN passt einfach nicht..... Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

"hello my dearest love , good morning to you and i hope you are doing great there, my dear i did email my son that have they receive the money but he was saying the banks keeps telling them that the MTC number is not correct . my dear if your bank is saying it was correct it okay .....now i don;t even know what to again my dear because you were my only hope , please my dear try and do something about this for me because am stranded now, my son have to pay this fees so that i will meet him in Germany , we have to be in your country by the end of this months , i wish to be in your arms forever so my love do something so that our aim of coming together will come to paste .. love you more with all my heart and i hope to hear from you very soon ......kisses ...hugs ....
Esther......" Durchgedreht

ich schau mal........... Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Löcher in die Luft Kuss

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #35 - 21. Dezember 2015 um 09:09

Seit ein paar Tagen ist ,meine Liebe verstummt. 
Vielleicht war es das, ohhh schade. Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #36 - 22. Dezember 2015 um 11:12

Oh wie nett, ES gibt nicht auf und so ganz ohne Ansprüche...!
Ist vielleicht doch was dran ???  Augenrollen

"hello my dearest xxxxx, how are you doing , i hope you are doing great ,by the way happy Christmas to you and have a long life in advance . i love you and i will always think about you, kisses .please my love write me okay i wanna hear from you because i have miss you more,
Esther "

Durchgedreht

CoolWenn es wieder Geld will werd ich mal den Tipp mit Geldwäsche Gesetz und Ausweiskopie von "Ihr" probieren. Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #37 - 24. Dezember 2015 um 09:02

Ach nee:

"Hello sweetheart good morning greeting to you how how are you doing today and what are your plans for this coming Xmas holidays. sweetheart only the Almighty God and I  knows what i have been through without hearing from you for the past one week i miss you so much and i was really worried when i was not hearing from you i have been really sad trust my darling but i feel so blessed to read from you once more i have really really missed you sweetheart also been worried about your where about without hearing anything from you.

I feel blessed to have you back safe to me in good health my love and also  sorry for what has happen to us about the transaction. first of all my love i would like to ask a very big favor from you my sweetheart  please try to go to the post office to cancel the transfer because the school officials were not able to pick up the money from the bank here and they have been stressed from going to the bank.so please try your possible best to go back to the post office so you can cancel the transfer for them to return your money back to you. 

Also i am so sorry for the situation i have putting you into my love it was never in my intention to have  meet this urgent situation about my sons fees. trust me sweetheart how i wish i can do something in my power to get ride of this  situation but i can not do anything out of here i feel helpless here please try your possible best to  help me out of this situation my love always with you and you will forever remind in my heart. please try to do this kind of favor for me.kisses........hugs😄"

unglaublich will ER jetzt tatsächlich flirten ?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #38 - 27. Dezember 2015 um 16:04

Hey as geht ab???

"hello my love , good evening to you and i hope you are having a good Christmas holiday, how are you doing ? i think you are doing great there there in Weihnaten , i wish i were there with you to celebrate this Christmas  holiday with you my dearest xxxxx ,i really do care about you and how we can meet in our life to establish our own peaceful family please my love i know we are far away from each but lets try our possible best to make this our meeting reasonable or lets us gain something from this meeting okay . 

My love sometimes in life when we finally find that special someone, we want nothing more than to be with them and spend all our hours with them. When I knew that you were mine forever that is something that I wanted too, I wanted us to be together there for each other no matter what. This physical distance that has come between us is something that cannot diminish how we feel about each other. As they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, I know that I love you even more with each passing day. I will love your forever.

my dearest xxxxx my plans today is how i can send money to my son in Ghana because i told the school officials to take a loan to pay my son's school fees, i had a mail from  my son;s that the school official always worry him and is making him sad always so please my dear i am asking you if you can give me your account details for me to send money from my cell phone  into it for you to send to my son to clear this problem , please my dear i need to hear from you as soon as possible because we will be off to south of Afghanistan and i think that place i can use my cell phone to send you the money , my dear please do well to help me with this because i really want my son and i to meet you in Weihenaten by the end of this year okay........love you more ...many kisses ......hugs . happy Christmas to you and you friends,

Esther"

Wer kann mir weiterhelfen, ist dass eine Masche oder was will "ES" tatsächlich mit meiner Handnummer, bekommt "ES " sowieso nicht, zumindest nicht meine
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2015 um 16:06 von autopapi »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

autopapi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #39 - 20. Januar 2016 um 07:21

Leider ist es aus mit der Liebe. Seit Wochen keine neuen Schwüre mehr. 

Schade.

Das ist das Ende dieser Story.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema