Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Billy <billyhosel444@yahoo.co.uk> <england770@italk.match.com> <billysteve63@yahoo.co.uk> <billyhosel@yahoo.co.uk> <hosel_b@yahoo.co.uk> <chantal0147@yahoo.co.uk> <billyhosel46@yahoo.co.uk> <neo00147@yahoo.co.uk> <janetrosessrosess@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 62995 mal)

62maro
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Weilheim
Re: Billy <billyhosel444@yahoo.co.uk> <england770@italk.match.com> <billysteve63@yahoo.co.uk> <billyhosel@yahoo.co.uk> <hosel_b@yahoo.co.uk> <chantal0147@yahoo.co.uk> <billyhosel46@yahoo.co.uk> <neo00147@yahoo.co.uk> <janetrosessrosess@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #195 - 11. Dezember 2009 um 22:55

Ihr seid doch genug Leute verarscht ihn doch bis zum zum geht nicht mehr, er beist sich selbst in den Sch......... es geht nur wenn ihr zurückschißt Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Brimima
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Texas
Re: Billy <billyhosel444@yahoo.co.uk> <england770@italk.match.com> <billysteve63@yahoo.co.uk> <billyhosel@yahoo.co.uk> <hosel_b@yahoo.co.uk> <chantal0147@yahoo.co.uk> <billyhosel46@yahoo.co.uk> <neo00147@yahoo.co.uk> <janetrosessrosess@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #196 - 11. Dezember 2009 um 23:44

Billy Neo told me last time during our last Yahoo Messenger, that once a woman hurt him and that he does it now to other women!! Can you believe this???

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #197 - 12. Dezember 2009 um 00:47

Brimima schrieb on 11. Dezember 2009 um 23:44:
Billy Neo told me last time during our last Yahoo Messenger, that once a woman hurt him and that he does it now to other women!! Can you believe this???

@ Brimima

Never!!
I never can believe this because he cheated women and he isn't  the person on his using pics.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2009 um 00:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #198 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 09:18

Also der erste Kontakt kam von Billy auf wkw zustande. Er hat mir eine Nachricht geschrieben, dass er gerne in Kontakt mit mir treten würde. Allerdings habe ich die Nachricht nicht mehr, ich hatte sie gleich gelöscht. Er erzählte mir darin, dass seine Frau vor drei Jahren bei einem Autounfall um Leben gekommen sei, und er dadurch drei Jahre nicht arbeiten konnte. Er wollte jediglich, eine gute Freundschaft mit einer Frau aufbauen. Mein Lächeln hätte es ihm angetan. Er schrieb, ob ich MSN hätte, darüber könnten wir uns unterhalten, und in der Nachricht stand seine Mailadresse. Ich antwortete ihm und gab ihm meine Private E-Mailadresse. Dann unterhielten wir uns über MSN, aber von den ganzen Unterhaltungen habe ich auch leider keine Aufzeichnungen. Während unserer Unterhaltung erhielt ich die unten kopierte Mail von ihm.

Dann am 11.11.2009 um 02:31 bekam ich die erste Mail von ihm. Ich habe alle Mails von ihm auf meinen USB-Stick gespeichert, dadurch habe ich leider keinen Heather mehr. Es tut mir leid. Mit dieser Mail (welche ich hier unten kopiert habe) erhielt ich auch das Lied von  Luther Vandross und Mariah Carey "Endless Love".

Zitat:
Von: Neo Neo [neo00147@yahoo.co.uk]

Betreff: Hello Dear.........

Hello Dear,

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past. At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore, and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - darn it - I tried to fight these feelings off, but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Love Always.....
   Billy........

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #199 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 09:47

@ Blume

Kannst du uns bitte noch den Quelltext zu der Email posten?  Smiley

Änderung:

Smiley Ich habe wohl überlesen, dass du keine Quelltext dazu hast. Aber poste uns trotzdem die Mails.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 09:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #200 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 10:15

@Zapparella, es tut mir leid, ich habe Quelltext mehr, weil ich alle Mails gespeichert habe. Dadurch gingen die Quelltext verloren.

Wir chatteten jeden Tag, auf MSN meistens so an die drei Stunden. Dann sagte er, er müsse zur Arbeit gehen. 

Am 13.11.2009 umd 07:23 kam diese Mail von ihm.

Zitat:

Betreff: Hello My Angel....

Hello My Angel, 

I started thinking today of all the ways you make my life complete, and i ran out of space when i tried to fit it on just one sheet. I love to imagine you smiling when reading this letter; i love to imagine you holding me even when we are not together. I love to imagine you and me forever; i love to imagine ways to always make our relationship better. I love to imagine how we will make up after a having fight, I love to imagine what we will do once you read this letter today. about you question well what will i say about my self..i have black hair and black eyes and i am 175cm tall, i am 46 years old my birthday is February 21 and my zodiac sing is aquarium  i dont have brother and sisters i was the only born of my parents befor they died and i have a house in liver pool i stay alone with a small garden and i most tell you this you are so nice to ask me  about my self.

You will never know just how much i love you, but i will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and i will always keep you safe. I love you for all eternity.

Sweetheart, come home to me! Please!! i beg with all i have and as i have said, promise you a lifetime of happiness and love. Come dance on the moon with me. You are all there is, i neither need nor want anything else at all. You are my heaven on earth and I need to live there, if you go ... i need to as well, i have an angels and i need to be with the angel, and the angel is you honey

Love Always
   Billy

Bei dieser Mail waren neben der Überschrift nach "Hello My Angel" mehrere Smilies immer zwei Smilies mit einer Rose.
Nach dem letzten Wort "honey" wieder mehrere Smilies immer zwei Smilies mit einer Rose und zum Schluss bei "Billy" auch noch mal das gleiche.

So mit dieser Mail erhielt ich auch drei Bilder von ihm.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 16:31 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #201 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 10:25

Ganz auffallend ist hier wieder die Benutzung von verschiedenen Loveletters aus dem Internet.

Genauso wie es üblich bei "ihm" ist, seine Emails mit Smileys und Rosen auszuschmücken.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #202 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 10:32

Am Wochenende chatteten wir meistens nicht. Dann am Montag, wieder, dabei schrieb er wieder eine Mail die ich unbedingt während unseres Chats lesen sollte, was ich auch tat. Wir chatteten weiter. Ich muss dazu sagen, dass ich ihm meistens auch eine Mail geschrieben habe, aber alle Mails, welche ich ihm geschrieben habe ich gelöscht.  

Zitat:
Gesendet: Mo. 16.11.2009 05:54

Betreff: YOU ARE THE ONE...........kisses

YOU ARE THE ONE...

I try to find the words to express the feeling in my heart, i try to show you that i care, But i don’t know where to start. I guess i will start right here, and i guess i will start right now. I will tell you that i want you, and i will tell you why and how. You are the one i want to lay next to, When my time has passed. You are the one i have given myself to, and you will be the last. You are the one i want for life, until the day i will  die. You are the one god sent from heaven above to me, and  be my future wife. You are the one, who brightens my day, With your smile bright and glowing. You are the one whom i wake up for each and every morning.
I need you with all my heart, No matter how tough this relationship gets or how hard it may seem to move forward, i will never stop my feelings for you. You are my world and soul, the air that i breathe each day. You are my best thing in my life now, and no matter how difficult it may seem or how tough it may be to go on, i  know i will, because i will have the best person in the whole world right by my side every step of the way.I need you xxxxxx.
I pray every night that you will some day be the one i wake up to in the morning. Without you i wouldn't be complete. So, please my honey, i am asking you to spend the rest of your life with me, all i can give you is love. I need  you in my life with all my heart, xxxxxx

Love Always
     Billy..............

Bei dieser Mail bei der Überschrift " YOU ARE THE ONE" wieder mehrere Smilies  zwei Stück mit einer Rose und auch zum Schluss bei "Billy..." das gleiche.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:33 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #203 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 10:42

So wieder ist ein Tag vergangen und wieder morgens das gleiche 3 Stunden gechattet. Er sagte während wir chatteten, dass er mir nebenbei eine Mail schreiben würde, er könnte sie aber erst nach unserem Chat abschicken.  

Zitat:
Gesendet: Di. 17.11.2009 07:28

Betreff: My Darling xxxxxx....i love you somuch darling

My Darling xxxxx..

Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows and listens to the music of love.
You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding.

I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.

Love Always
   billy.........

Genau das gleiche wieder oben neben der Überschrift und unten nach seinem Namen die obligatorischen zwei Smilies mit einer Rose.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:33 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #204 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 10:45

Den ersten Abschnitt aus der Mail Antwort # 202 finden wir auch noch in einem weiteren Threat bei uns:

Tonia Fernando / Eloka Osefo <osefo_igbo@yahoo.com> Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 10:50 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #205 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 11:22

Was vielleicht wichtig ist, er hat eine Art Passbild von mir erhalten sonst nichts. 
So wir haben wieder gechattet, er fragte mich ob ich Kinder hätte ich sagte ja und teilte ihm das Alter mit. Er wusste allerdings von Anfang an, dass ich verheiratet bin. Er sagte mir, dass er eine Tochter mit 19 Jahren hätte. Ich fragte ihn nach ihrem Name und er sagte, dass sie Janet heisst. Sie wohne bei ihm in seinem Haus in Liverpool. Er sagte, das dritte Bild, welches er mir geschickt hätte, das Bild wo er das hellblaue Hemd anhätt, wäre von seinem Wintergarten in seinem Haus fotografiert worden. Er erzählte, dass er nach dem Tode seiner Frau (die nach einem Autounfall vor drei Jahren ums Leben kam) noch keine Frau so wie mich kennengelernt hätte, und er wäre froh, dass er mich gefunden hätte. 

Zitat:
Gesendet: Mi. 18.11.2009 07:04

Betreff: Good Morning My Sunshine....

Good Morning My Sunshine......

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life,i have been flying in air of love and breat in the true air of real love.I was on my way to bed and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person i know, inside and out and i see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I have ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, xxxxx, with all my heart and soul, always and forever.

You stole my heart with the blink of an eye Without you here i want to cry you make me smile and dont even know Inside my heart this love for you grows every seconds my love.With each passing day you are on my mind Another sweet hell will never find. I miss you like mad whenever you are gone I watch and i wait for you to get on, my sweet heart i love you so much A voice as sweet as an angels touch Love me now like i love you For in my heart this love is true sweetie

Love Always
   Billy..........

Nach der Überschrift, beim zweiten Absatz nach "forever", beim Ende der Mail nach "sweetie" und nach "Billy" wieder die selben Smilies   
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #206 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:06

So an diesem Tag, am Donnerstag, den 19.11. teilte mir Billy mit, dass er ab Montag geschäftlich nach West Afrika fliegen müsse, das würde so ungefähr eine Woche, allerhöchstens 10 Tage dauern. Aber ich müsste mir keine Gedanken machen, er würde sein Laptop mitnehmen und auch einen Weg finden, damit wir auch in dieser Zeit zusammen chatten könnten. Er wäre dort in einem Hotel untergebracht. Er sagte, dass er Selbstständig sei, und mit Kupfer handeln würde. Er hätte einen Vertrag mit der Firma in Afrika ausgemacht, jetzt müsste er den Vertrag nur unterschreiben lassen, und er müsste darauf achten, dass alles gut geht, mit seinen Sachen und deshalb müsste er runterfliegen. Er sagte mir, sein Flugzeug fliegt am Montag, abend um 8 Uhr abends Liverpool Zeit.     

Zitat:
Gesendet: Do. 19.11.2009 03:11

Betreff: Good Morning My Sunshine......

Good Morning My Sunshine..

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love i have never known before. i could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Every day i wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and i don't know if i will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.
Sometimes i feel lost and out of touch, but when you are here, i feel safe. Your voice soothes me. i could sit here and try to tell you just how i feel, but i can't find the words other than i am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we have gone through. Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. 

I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.it might be all the things i see on the surface of your face , the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart, these things set you apart from everyone else. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS DO DARLING....................

Love Always
Billy..........

Dieses mal gab es nach der Überschrift "Sunshine..." und nach seinem Namen mehrere rote Rosen. Nach der Mail also bei "DARLING...." gab es vier küssende Smilies.   

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Blume
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #207 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:27

So dieses mal haben wir wieder gechattet, und am Ende hatte er mir mitgeteilt, dass er seine Telefonnummer mit angegeben hätte und dass ich ihn doch mal anrufen sollte, er würde gerne mal meine Stimme hören, Dann hätte er ja auch meine Telefonnummer, und dann könnte er mich ja auch zurückrufen. Ich rief aber nie an und ich gab ihm auch nicht meine Private Telefonnummer. 

Zitat:
Gesendet: Fr. 20.11.2009 08:42

Betreff: You Are So Beautiful to my soul ...+447024028621.

You Are So Beautiful to my soul

Each night before i sleep your sweet voice echoes through my mind. As i rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole. Without you i would simply be surviving, but with you i am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated. you are the simplest pleasures in my life you bring me so much joy that it is hard to find the words to describe them. A walk in the park becomes a reality based metaphor. it is our journey together hand in hand forever more.

Even in our moods, regardless of the irritations of daily life we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your laughter rings through my ears and touches my heart. Our banter that may seem odd to others makes us giggle to no end. The difference between you and i are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another. It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together.Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life. I will love you forever and a every day of my life. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants. 

I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair that I wish I could play in more often. to your forehead that I wish I could kiss while you sleep, from your eyes that sparkle when you smile (just for me). to your nose that i wish i could rub my nose against; from your lips that i just know were made perfectly to fit against mine. to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence. i love you darling and you are the only light i see in my life sweetie and you will always be in my heart now till enternity my love...kisse

Love Always
   Billy.....

Diesesmal waren nach der Überschrift mehrere küssende Smilies, und nach seinem Namen gab es mehrere Smilies, abwechselnd eine Rose und ein küssendes Smilie.  

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Brimima
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Texas
Antwort #208 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:31

Nun sind wir schon 3 Frauen im selben Zeitraum, welchen er Kontakt hatte! Die Briefe sind alle die gleichen. 
Auch wie "Blume" hatten Neo und ich bis zu 2 Stunden chats, dann musste er zur Arbeit.
Wundere mich nur ueber eines, er war ca. 1 Woche nach unserem Kennenlernen an Werkenntwen.com geloescht, trotzdem hatte er noch einen weiteren Kontakt, wundere mich ob "Blume" sich noch an sein Profil Bild erinnern kann?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #209 - 15. Dezember 2009 um 12:51

@ Blume

@ Brimima

Lini68 schrieb on 24. Juli 2009 um 23:36:
+2348036918562

Brimima schrieb on 19. November 2009 um 12:17:
+2347034524704

Zitat:
+447024028621

Der Text seiner Mails hat sich seit meinem Kontakt mit "ihm" von Ende Februar bis Mitte Mai nicht geändert. Und seine englische Follow-Me-Nummer ist seit dieser Zeit auch immer noch die gleiche.

Habt ihr vielleicht noch andere Telefon-Nummern, die hier noch nicht gepostet sind? Z.B. nigerianische Handy-Nummern?

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2009 um 13:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema