Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Julia / Dasha <cryingangels@mail.ru> <angelmiracle@mail.ru> <allpick11@gmail.com> <tearsengel@mail.ru> <jlovebeam@gmail.com> <mindbreeze@mail.ru> <tendernessbeam@gmail.com> <tendernessbeam@googlemail.com> (Gelesen: 122042 mal)

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Julia / Dasha <cryingangels@mail.ru> <angelmiracle@mail.ru> <allpick11@gmail.com> <tearsengel@mail.ru> <jlovebeam@gmail.com> <mindbreeze@mail.ru> <tendernessbeam@gmail.com> <tendernessbeam@googlemail.com>
Antwort #270 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 01:01

Hi Leute!

Meine neue Freundin Julia! Ich habe sie in English angeschrieben und ihr erzählt, dass ich mein
Postfach in der letzten Zeit nicht einsehen konnte, da ich Beruflich im Ausland war! Sie kann sich
natürlich nicht mehr daran erinnern mich angeschrieben zu haben, denn das hatte sie ja auch nie!
Aber bei der Versendung von Massen-Mails erinnert man sich natürlich nicht daran, wen man mal
angeschrieben hatte und wen nicht! Somit ist es für sie normal ihren Englischen-Standartbrief, der
immerhin nicht so viele Fehler aufweist wie der Deutsche-Standartbrief in Start-Thread, zu senden!
Sie arbeitet wohl nicht mit den Deutsch-Kenntnissen sondern mit'nem Automatik-Standart-Übersetzer!
Da wir auch einige Englisch-Sprachige User haben werde ich den Brief so belassen wie er vorliegt!
Sie schreibt zwar über ihren Geburtort, aber nicht ob sie dort wirklich lebt und somit bin ich gespannt
was sie in den nächsten Briefen so von sich gibt! Denn wo sie so gut Englisch studiert hat erwarte ich
mehr als nur ihren Standartmüll sonst gibt es verbale Schelte die sie schnell zum Umdenken zwingt!
Dann lassen wir uns mal Überraschen, ob sie es mal merkt, dass sie weiter im Joggingprogramm ist!

Greetings my new friend Steve
It is very pleasant to me to receive your letter. I am glad that you could to answer me. Now I will tell a little about myself. My name Julia To me of 28 years. I was born to Russia, city Civilsk. Civilsk very beautiful city, a city with historical constructions and very wonderful architecture, with the unique and unusual nature. I not will while describe the childhood, for me it is very heavy, heavy to recollect it. I will tell to you a little later, in following letters. I have finished high school perfectly well, have then entered the university, on faculty of foreign languages. Where studied English language much, but also it is little bit German. But my English is much better than German, I can write only in German and to speak to me practice is necessary. I very much liked to study, was pleasant, atmosphere at university such amicable rallied, I was surrounded with very good people. At university I took a great interest in different sciences. I very much loved psychology, you possibly read Dale Kornegi. I very much liked to study history, history of countries of Western Europe. When I studied it, I plunged into that world, the past world, but it for me was as the present. But I only acted in a role of the spectator. The history as any science shows gives reflexion over mankind achievements, over errors of people, politicians, heads of the states. At university I very much liked to play the big tennis. I remember that visited every week this club. Yes, the university life to me was remembered for all life, the many-sided nature, a variety. When I have finished university I have understood that the world, the world is already opened for me, opened, and there has come freedom, a freedom in choosing of. I have got a job, the teacher of foreign languages. To me very much to like to learn people to languages when I learn, I think that already one person begins more which can already communicate with other people in this language. But my wages not so high, probably only because in Russia have not learnt while to respect work of teachers and teachers, it is heavy and an honest work. But I try to earn additionally the tutor on English language sometimes. At leisure I like to visit cinema, theatres, I like to go to walk with girlfriends on park and squares. I like to speak on different vital themes, to argue, think and communicate it so important in sew lives. Two times a week I go on aerobics and to pool to hold the figure in a good condition and at me it it turns out, as I think. My time passes remarkably, but I am frequent began reflect on the person which to me is necessary, necessary as my soul. To me so at times hard and sadly, that I one and at me is not present there is no gentle and kind support, there is no lovely person. And now I write this letter to you and to me it becomes already easier, easier, because who knows that at us will turn out, but it is already important that we have found each other. . I can tell still much all to you, but I think that I will tell to you it already in the following letter.
Now you tell about yourself, tell about the childhood, about the life where you studied, tell about parents. It will be very interesting to me to listen to you, and your life.
I will look forward your prompt reply my dear Steve

Sincerely Julia

Das Foto ist schon bekannt und somit verweise ich auf den Start-Thread: erste Bilder-Zeile Rechts!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 19:11 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Julia / Dasha <cryingangels@mail.ru> <angelmiracle@mail.ru> <allpick11@gmail.com> <tearsengel@mail.ru> <jlovebeam@gmail.com> <mindbreeze@mail.ru> <tendernessbeam@gmail.com> <tendernessbeam@googlemail.com>
Antwort #271 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 01:27

Hi Leute!

Der Quelltext und die IP-Auswertung!

Greetings my new friend Steve
Montag, 8. Dezember, 2008 14:54 Uhr Deutschland/Empfänger-Zeit!

Spoiler:
From Julia Mon Dec 8 14:54:57 2008
Return-Path:   <cryingangels@mail.ru>  
Authentication-Results:   mta344.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=mail.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)  
Received:   from 194.67.23.4 (EHLO mx71.mail.ru) (194.67.23.4) by mta344.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; [/quote]
Pv4-adress:  194.67.23.4
addr-out:   mx71.mail.ru

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:    194.67.23.0 - 194.67.23.255
netname:    RU-SOVINTEL-MSK-NetBridge-ervices-NET
descr:    121001, Moscow Russia
descr:    Leningradsky pr-t, 47, http://www.mail.ru
descr:    NetBridge Services LLC, ID-1370940
admin-c:    VG659-RIPE
tech-c:   VG659-RIPE
mnt-by:   SOVINTEL-MNT

person:   Vladimir Gabrelyan
address:    47, Leningradsky prospect, Moscow, Russia
e-mail:   gabrelyan@corp.mail.ru
fax-no:   +7 495 7256357
phone:    +7 495 7256357
nic-hdl:    VG659-RIPE

route:    194.67.0.0/18
descr:    SOVAM DELEGATED BLOCK-1
origin:   AS3216
mnt-by:   AS3216-MNT

route:    194.67.23.0/24
descr:    LLC netBridge Services
origin:   AS47764
mnt-by:   AS3216-MNT

Zitat:
Mon, 08 Dec 2008 06:57:03 -0800 SA/Mail-Server von yahoo setzt die Zeit! 
Received:   from [87.230.26.78] (port=37859 helo=computer2) by mx71.mail.ru with asmtp id 1L9hW6-0009OL-00
IPv4-adress:  87.230.26.78
addr-out:   server.shinedew.eu

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:    87.230.26.0 - 87.230.26.255
netname:    HE-VPS-26-CGN3-NET
descr:    Hosteurope GmbH
descr:    hostmaster@hosteurope.de
admin-c:    HER4-RIPE
tech-c:   HER
mnt-by:   ONE2ONE-MNT

role:     Host Europe Ripehandle
address:    Hansestr. 109
address:    51149 Koeln =[color=#ff0000]Gleich bei mir um die Ecke nur 50 km Luftlinie[/color]!
phone:    +49 ...
abuse-mailbox:
  net-abuse@hosteurope.de 

Zitat:
for xxx@xxx.xxx; 
Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:55:22 +0300  
Date:   Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:54:57 +0300 Russland/Absender-Zeitzone
From:   Julia <cryingangels@mail.ru>  Absender in den Kontakten speichern  
Reply-To:   Julia <cryingangels@mail.ru>  
Message-ID:   <773384969.20081208175457@mail.ru>  
To:   xxx <xxx@xxx.xxx>  
Subject:   Greetings my new friend Steve  
In-Reply-To:   <37456.17202.qm@web28414.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>  
References:   <37456.17202.qm@web28414.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>  
MIME-Version:   1.0  
Content-Type:   multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1231556BDFC5382"  

Nun mail.ru zeigt sich natürlich und der Server in Köln ist die Verschleierung,
denn die Date-Zeile zeigt ja, dass es sich um Russland handelt! Scam-Alive!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 19:10 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #272 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 02:21

Hi Leute!
Mein Antwortbrief:
Hello Julia! I hope You are fine or even better! Thanks for Your letter and for the general information about You! I was pleased to read that You can read German also, because my grand-parents were also from Germany I know ofcourse German too! I live in Saint-Petersburg in 1996 for 3 month and so I meet my first Russian friends, while Mister Gorbatschowtried to paly economy in Russia without seeing the political facts in Russia at that time!Maybe You rember the crisis after the new capitalism started in Russia and everythingbroke down in economy! Pension were paid from whom the people couldn't exsist in real!Mafia became strong in this time and some people became very rich by playing tricks!So You asked about my childhood and what can I say, my mom was very kind and tendermother to me and my brother and she took care about us very good! But as live writes itown history for people she died several years ago and so we had only a father doing it'sbest for us to become good members of the comunity and to find good jobs! My brother has his own business for several years! He went to Austria to have a family there and sowe see once a year for celebrating our dad's birthday in March! I was born in a town calledKoeln and than we went to Duesseldorf were my father found new work as a master for a laboratory! I remember form my childhood our trips to the former country called Yugoslawiaand as You may know after the war there everything turn out wrong for this land! So many persons were killed and suffered! Even they lost there homes and everything they worked for during years! But that is history and the splitted countries rise again step by step!I studied in the city of Aix la Chapelle to become a mechanical-engineer, there I also learned a little bit Russian language! And as You know I'm interested in Russian people and life! You have such a beautyfull country and nature is so pure! But unfortunatly manyRussians disrespect nature and waste it with rubbish! I've send that in Saint-Petersburg and was shooked a bit! So I understood You letter that you where born in the city Civilsk in Russia! Could You explain to me where you live now and where did You studied to become a theacher? How far away from 'Moskwa' is the place You life? Where do You work and what is the monthly-salery for a theacher is Russia? How could is it in Your town now? Here we have about 8°C in the street, but it's raining a lot now! I would like to travel to a warm country like Australia now, but I've to work now! So have You been to any foreign country yet and where do You want to travel? Have You been in Germany?So many questions and I hope You will answer them when You have time to write a bit more about YOur friends and family life! One last question. Waht do expect for Your future life? You wrote that there a no good persons (men) in Russia, I've many friends there andso I want to know what happend in Your life that You want to go away? Do You drink orsmoke? What do You like to cook for Your friends? With a special kiss for my new friend*** Smiley I hope to hear from You soon! Please understand that I can't write every day, I'm vey busy, but I try to handle it exspecially for You sweet Yuliya! Yours sincerely Steve *** Zwinkernd P.S.: Do You have a phone-number at home? I've a flatrate for that and I could call You,but it's only for damaschni telefone not for mobile-phone! So it would be nice to hear Your voice someday and not only to write letters by internet! What doYou think about my idea?  

Mal sehen was da als Antwort folgt und wann? Ich denke sie wird einen Standartbrief schicken und auf
die Mega-vielen Frage nicht antworten, aber da wir ja in Englisch schreiben, ist vielleicht mal mehr drin!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:59 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #273 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 04:41

Saugut Uli. das auf ein mB aufblähen und schon könnte es losgehen.
Ein Mitglied schreibt gerade ein Programm für einen Massenversand.
Alle paar Sekunden geht dann die Mail raus. 
Wenn es fertig ist, dann dazu mehr.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Derby82
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #274 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 11:45

hei hei calle wat willst nen wissen....?????????????? ich hab die selben fotos wie bandit bekommen...............die nicht so nette Frau hat mich bei trendsingle.de unter mindbreeze angeschrieben....... musst mal schauen plz bereich für berlin also 1 und dann alter zwischen 28 und 33 und um meine e-mail gebeten dann gings los hallo mein neue freund bin julia aus russland civilsk nikoleava 3 whg 18 julia tomilova geb 29.12.1978 bin lehrerin und dann hat alles seinen lauf genommen hab mich schon immer gewundert warum sie nie speziell geantwortet hat...jetzt weiss ich warum das gute an der sache ist sie weiss noch nicht das ich sie entarnt habe sie schreibt mir immer noch total verliebt....war schwer rauszubekommen von julia tomilova auf julia rovenskaya aber der name des managers ruslan yunosov hat sie verraten letztendlich.........vorsicht bei skywings@list.ru.......gruss Derby 82 Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #275 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 11:48

Zitat:
hei hei calle wat willst nen wissen....?????????????? ich  

"wat"  Laut lachend ich wissen will??
ich möchte einen Quelltext
mit der neuen E-Mailadresse im Forum sehen  Zwinkernd

Zitat:
hei hei ihr die heisst jetzt julia tomilova e mail adresse mindbreeze@mail.ru
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2008 um 11:50 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #276 - 09. Dezember 2008 um 21:38

Zitat:
Zitat:
Danke für Geld und lebe wohl".

Danke für die Flocken kommt sogar??
ist aber ein freundlicher Vlad  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hast nicht richtig gelesen. Auf gut Deutsch heißt das: Gib mir die Kohle und dann Tschüss! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Ist zumindest ehrlich!
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2008 um 21:39 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #277 - 10. Dezember 2008 um 00:17

Hi Leute!
Der zweite Brief ist da und wer ihn nicht auf Englisch lesen möchte in Antwort #30 gibt es den Deutschen Text!
Sie schreibt ohne auf Fragen einzugehen, beantwortet aber ihre selbst gestellten Fragen: Warum ein Kontaktsuche
über das Internet gewählt wurde! Ihre Freundin hat damit schon Erfolg und Glück gehabt! Wahrscheinlich ist sie
ihre Freundin selbst die viel später dann das Geld abheben würde was ich ihr aber nicht senden werde, denn ich
biete ihr an zu ihr zu Reisen ins schöne Russland, leider gab es noch keine Antwort wo sie denn wohnt! Schade!
Der Quelltext hat sich nicht verändert und läuft über IP 87.230.26.78 und IP 194.67.23.16 immer schön verschleiert!

Hello the my dear friend Steve
I am very glad to receive your such fast letter. As it is wonderful that we have begun with you dialogue. So it is interesting to me to learn about you everything, all that is connected with you, and with your life. But while I wish to continue the history about my life. I think to you very interestingly it to learn. That for the girl with you has started to communicate. 
Probably, you could ask me such question why you have started to get acquainted through the Internet. I have more recently learnt that through the Internet it is possible to find the love, the person of the dream and a life, second half. I have learnt it from the best girlfriend. My girlfriend works in very large travel company in Kanace, and she to me has told that through the Internet many women find the love, the most lovely person. And I have decided to try, try to find to find the love. Certainly in we wash a city many admirers at me. But these people are not interesting to me. People, people of the man which start to irritate me want only sex and consequently I cannot find at myself in a city the real man with feelings, with caress, with the most beautiful emotions and with the big heart. I have a specific psychological barrier, my mum was thrown by my father when I was absolutely still small. And consequently I am afraid, am afraid of that that I will get acquainted in Russia with any person which me also will throw. And I will have a same heavy destiny, as at my mum. And consequently I so wish to find the person, the person not from Russia, I wish to find the person abroad, at which absolutely other sight at the world, at women and at relations between the woman and the man. And consequently I have begun searches on the Internet, I have started to search. And here now I write to you, I write thinking, that you can understand me, you can see in me a next world, light which to you is necessary and so it I want. For me very important, important to find the person which understood me, appreciated, respected, it was inspired by me, lifted me above heavens, I so want it. Yes, it is possible simply while dreams and imaginations but why to trust to trust in the best and kind in this world. The belief helps us helps to struggle with many difficulties, and problems. 
I a little in this letter still will tell about the life. I do not have relatives and are not present native, I do not have sisters, there are no brothers, and it so is difficult, so to me I am sad, that one in this world, one and more is not present at me my blood, my relatives. I do not wish to show to you that to me difficult and so it is heavy, I consider myself as very strong nature and I do not wish to show the tears. I have told to you because I know that you wanted it the nobility. 
Tell to me please about itself, about the hobbies, about that than you are engaged on work. Tell to me about what girls like you more and that you most of all appreciate in women. It is very interesting to me to learn it. I wish to know than you live, as there passes each your day... Tell to me...
In the following letter I will tell to you more about myself and the hobbies, about that what people surround me on work, I will tell to you that that to you interestingly...

I will look forward your fast and warm letter

Your sincerely Russian girlfriend Julia
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:58 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #278 - 10. Dezember 2008 um 03:29

Hi Leute!

Bitte nicht alles so wörtlich nehmen, aber so sieht mein zweiter Brief aus!
Mal sehen ob sie verklemmt oder enthemmt zurückschreibt! Eine echte
Russin wäre jetzt ziemlich Schockiert, da ich mit der Türe ins Haus falle!
Und Sex im zweiten Brief anzusprechen ist ein Tabu-Bruch 1.-Ranges!
Da sie aber eh ihren Standzyklus weiterschreiben wird, wird wohl alles in
Butter sein ohne ein Aufheulen der Scammerbraut! Hier das Schmalz:
Hello my lovely friend from Russia!
I'm glad to hear from You so quick and I hope it won't mind You that I can't write every day,because of my hard work I'm very busy every time and so I'm not able to concentrate for along hot letter now! So please could You tell me where do You live right now? I want to make a trip to Russia soon! And because I can travel with my work, it would be very interesting to meet You in a city nearby!I travel to a city called Medvedevo in a Republic not so far from Tartarstan! So what do You think about it? I can make a few days off until my stay there and if you like we can find a way to meet! I hope You say yes to my idea!So tell me Your home phone-number and I'll call You as soon as possible! I wait You sexynumber to be mine soon! It would give us a chance to hear each other and to become realfriends by exchanging or minds for the big future we could have! I understand that You thebeautyfull Russian lady is looked in the streets while men passes You bye! But I believeYou are more worth than just quick sex! It's rude to say but in my dreams I think of Youas the new big love to come! I wish to share my sexualdreams with You! I like to feel Yoursweat lips on my lips and to hugh You tenderly in my arms! So lets find a way to meet!Bye the way do You've a traveling passport? I think You need one, that You may can come with me soon and to share my love for life and happyness! Soon X-Mas will come and I wish to send You a gift for sure! I think of a tasty perfume from a special smell like Youmind will be blown away at the first time using it and to have the thought of sweet sexypoison and a gentle kiss like an strong orgasm in Your mind the same time! I want to sendYou a little gift by a parcel service and because the Russian 'Dyed Maroz' will be soon I've to send it quick that it will reach You in time for our frist meeting! So could You send me Your home-address for this one special gift? I want to feel Your skin on my skin, taste the salt of Your sweet while doing the right thing for pleasure of a whole night! Sexy Julia I wait Your sexy reply to comfort my senses with Your love and passion!

Your friend Steve *** 

P.S.: Da steppt der Bär im Kettenhemd! Der Tanz ist eröffnet und es ist Tango my Darling!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:50 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #279 - 10. Dezember 2008 um 23:44

Hi Leute!

Wie schon von mir vermutet, gibt es keine Reaktion auf den Sex sondern nur den üblichen Standartantwortbrief!
Der Deutsche Text steht in Antwort #42, falls ihr den nicht so versteht, es liegt wohl am Übersetzungsprogramm!

Greetings my dear friend, I am madly glad to receive from you the letter, is glad to that that at last that has found the person which is interested in my life, me as the person, your letters touch me to depth of soul, warm heart as it is not strange but I consider that we are congenial, I feel between us spiritual communication and very much I hope that you though slightly feel too as I, I will hope for it. In the last letter I wrote to you about the trade if you not against I will more in detail tell about it.
Still studying at university, I have solved for myself that I will learn children to foreign languages. You for certain ask why children and I will answer, that children are the best in this life, children are always open to you, their thoughts are pure, they see in me elder sister, I feel as is necessary to them and I like it. I have written to you about the work, but on by it I wish to tell to you about my daily life. Practically every day I go to walk with the favourite girlfriend. We go to walk on parks, we speak on different themes. Today I have told to the girlfriend that I have got acquainted through the Internet with very interesting and surprising person. My girlfriend was very glad to hear it. It is glad because she madly wants that I have found second half, the love in this world. She wants that in my life there was all very well and happily. 
My most gentle friend Steve I wished to learn from you that you love from music. I very much love vital music, I love music which forces to reflect to think of each word said in a song. You probably heard a song of known executor Kane, this song is called "darn those eyes". This song simply sticks the sounds and words into soul drops. But certainly I can listen and other music, very many depends on mood, I very much love classical music, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach. You possibly heard Beethoven's Lunar sonata, it so is beautiful and gentle.
I wished to learn very strongly that is pleasant to you in the work, you love the work, you like to be engaged in it. It is interesting to me to learn about what you dreamt when you were the small child. When I was 11 years old, I dreamt to be the doctor, probably because I wished to be good to people, I very much love people, probably in our world it sounds as paradox. But I can simply such nature. I consider that each person once was the small child and he dreamt dreamt to change this world, to make its kind and happy and probably for this reason each person in my soul the same small child which sights have remained, but it can already make nothing, it is probable the mission it will assign to children, and children it is a miracle, a miracle of the Lord of the God. 
Yes, I to you have told that I very much love people. But I consider that each person should be fair and kind. I have started to communicate with you and probably I wish to tell at once that for me as for the woman, the woman which I wish to find the love, very important honesty and the kindest feelings of the person with which I communicate. I hate lie because the lie is the destroyer in this world. I want that at us much with you has turned out. I wish to trust that that our relations will start to develop fairly, warmly and gently... 
I still will tell much to you about the character and about the childhood in following letters

I will wait for your fastest and warm answer my gentle Steve

Yours it is sincere Julia.

Gott sei Dank der Brief ist zu Ende! Ein Scammer der über den Hass auf das Lügen schreibt! Derber Mist!
Keine der gestellten Fragen wurden von ihr beantwortet, somit steht unsere Fake-Freundschaft auf dem Spiel!
Ich denke der Antwort Brief wird kurz werden, damit sie ein Chance hat auf die Brief Zwei und Drei zu antworten!

Quelltext immer noch mit IP aus Köln, keine Neuigkeiten somit wieder der Grauschleier der Scam-Lüge!

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:49 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #280 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 03:06

Hi Leute!

Die kurze Antwort ist diese hier, mit der Anspielung auf meine Ehrlichkeit sollte es doch
möglich sein, dass sie ihre Adresse und ihre Telefonnummer an mich sendet! Nee oder?!

Hi my new Love Julia!

It's interessting to see that You answer to questions Yourself and don't answer to questions I asked for! So please could You answer to the questions in my second and third letter to You! I'm interessted to hear Your special answer yust for me my love Julia! Kisses and Love from a good friend and future best friend for life! I wish to send You some special things for X-mas so please send me Your home address forit! Else I don't understand how we could become close friends if You don't trust me! I'm not a lyer and so are You not my sweet love! Hot kisses from me to You Julia!

Yours sincerely Steve

P.S.: I want to call You on the weekend, so I need Your home number please!
        Lot's of love and kisses for You my dream, my star at night! Kisses ***XXX 

Da bin ich ja jetzt schon wieder gespannt oder kommt doch nur der Standartbrief?!

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:47 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #281 - 11. Dezember 2008 um 12:40

Hi Leute!

Und wie vermutet die Antwort ist der Brief in Antwort #50!
Immer schön der Reihe nach damit wir nicht durcheinander
kommen, denn mal wieder keine Fragen beantwortet und da
senden wir den letzten Brief nochmal! Spart Arbeit und Zeit!

Quelltext nicht verändert über Köln!

Spoiler für IP 87.230.26.78:
IPv4-adress:  87.230.26.78
addr-out:   server.shinedew.eu

inetnum:    87.230.26.0 - 87.230.26.255
netname:    HE-VPS-26-CGN3-NET
descr:    Hosteurope GmbH
descr:    hostmaster@hosteurope.de
admin-c:    HER4-RIPE
tech-c:   HER
mnt-by:   ONE2ONE-MNT

role:     Host Europe Ripehandle
address:    Hansestr. 109
address:    51149 Koeln

Greetings my most lovely friend Steve
I am madly glad to receive from you such fast letter. How today your mood? How do you feel? I will fairly and sincerely tell, that your letters become simply necessary for me. Your letters cheer me up, force my heart beats more strongly, your letters force to hear knock of my heart in ears. As for a long time as дaвно I did not worry anything similar. And it so is wonderful. I probably understand now that such mutual relations, that such to tell the kind and tender word. Your words so are gentle to me, they warm my soul. You become the person to whom I wish to trust, I wish to trust all most secret desires. Yes, probably I very trustful, but I wish to be such, I wish to trust in kindness of people, I wish to trust in the warmest and tender feeling - love....
My darling Steve I wish to continue the story about the life. I hope, that my story will be interesting to you. I wish to tell much to you about the life, I with anybody, except the girlfriend do not share it. And I so would like to tell it, I want that my soul felt better. I wish to tell.
I spoke to you that the father has thrown my mother when I absolutely was small. And it was necessary to my mum very difficult. It brought up me, trained, only thanks to it I have achieved that that wanted. I became that person, that kind and gentle person as my mum. But my mum has died. Has died already 2 years ago. And me so it is heavy. As I do not have not enough now its caress, its heat, its embraces. Last time to me is very sad and heavy. Hard because I feel very lonely, I do not have not enough caress, there is no support, there is no person to which I can entrust everything, there is no my half, my most favourite person. And I so wish to find it. Can this person there will be also you, but I wish you to learn very well before, I wish to know absolutely all about you, it is very interesting to me. 
My darling Steve we communicate with you and what is pleasant to you in me? What? Than I could involve you? Only the beauty? At you it is a lot of friends, what you tell to the friends about me? Tell, it is very interesting to me to learn it.
Today already very much late, I will write to you tomorrow, my most expensive Steve
p.s.My darling Steve I consider that on very early to meet.
And I do not know about what number you to me write. 
I will look forward your kindest and fast letter

Your sincerely Julia.

Da hat man im Ursprung mit einem Übersetzer gearbeitet!
Der hat aber nicht alle Wörter übersetzt und da es keinen interssieret hat,
'дaвно'= 'vor langer Zeit; seit langem; lange'

Nun denn Bla Bla Bla ... die ist echt zum Weiterschlafen und wenn die so popt wie sie
ihre 08/15 Briefe schreibt, wird es nix mit dem heissen Sex, schlummer Schlaf weg!

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:46 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #282 - 14. Dezember 2008 um 20:09

Hi Leute!
Da jetzt Funkstille ist und sie vielleicht ihre Briefe gefunden hat oder ihr
mal aufgefallen ist, dass sie mir ja nie Zuerst geschrieben hatte, habe ich
einen Versuch in Kauderwelsch-Russisch gestartet sie erneut Anzuschreiben!
Mal sehen ob da wieder was kommt oder ob es Funkstille hält! Dear beach!

Spoiler für Text:
Hello Julia!

Kak dela? Ya nesnayu satschem ty menya nepischesch pismo?

Zeluyu tebya Steve ***

Wer es nicht versteht es ist die Frage Wie es ihr geht? Ich weiß nicht warum 
Du mir keinen Brief mehr schreibst? Küsse Dich Name ... Smiley

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

P.S.: Life is a beach! Not life is a pregnant dog!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:44 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #283 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 18:37

Hi Leute!

Nun da kommt die Antwort aber schnell und dann auch noch mit dem Hinweis auf
Serien-Scam à la 08/15 Abzocke! Da hat wohl jemand vergessen einen Namen
an die Textstelle zu setzen! Ups da war wohl wieder zu viel los beim Scam-Büro!
Der Deutsche Text ist in Antwort #63 und wie schon dort gab es den auch schon!
Somit wissen wir jetzt wie faul Scammer sind und wie einfach so ein Brief an den
Empfänger angepasst werden kann! Das stinkt bis zum Himmel! Scam-nicht so nette Frau!

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Zitat:
Greetings my most lovely friend Steve
I am madly glad to receive your fast letter. Your words such gentle and warm. So it is pleasant to me to speak and reflect with you on a life, about love, about the warm feelings. Now I trust in that that through the Internet it is possible to find the person, the person which you becomes such expensive and lovely. The Internet - the finest that was created by people. We on such distance, but we feel each other, we feel as we breathe, as our heart as we think knocks. And it so is important. I very much like to represent what is not present, it helps me to struggle with loneliness. And here now I write to you, I represent as we walk with you on park, we walk at warm night, whether we look at the moon and we think there is a life somewhere there far. Yes, it is imagination but as I wish to believe that it will be in a life. My imagination, it as my medicine against a pain, pains in a shower, against my loneliness. I so wish to create a family, I so want children, I so want that I had a person who always, would awake me every day early in the morning and spoke whispered to me on an ear "Good morning, the darling". And it would kiss me hotly on the mouth. As it is wonderful when there is such person who can embrace you which can protect you which I can tell to you "love you my angel". I am sorry about you for the imaginations and dreams, but me is valid so there is all no it. As I wish to escape to escape, I would go though at the end of the earth for the sake of the most lovely person.... Today we went with the girlfriend on a film to a cinema, the film was called "Uill Hanting". It is such interesting film, on viewing I cried, because that life which there is shown so real, so.... 
When we walked with the girlfriend, I have started to tell to it that my relations with you develop, I said to it, that if happens so I will leave Russia as you will be without me, I spoke to the girlfriend. But my girlfriend very clever woman and it simply consoled me and spoke, but as wash the kid Steve  I will call to you every week, I will write you letters and you never will forget me. And its words were so warm for me, that I began to trust in that that it for me as mum who speaks kind words of the daughter....

I will wait from you for the warmest and lovely letter my darling ##name ##

Your sincerely and with warmest wishes for you
Your Julia.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #284 - 18. Dezember 2008 um 20:02

Hi Leute!

Habe da mal eine neue Schleimspur gelegt!
Zitat:
Hello Julia from Your special friend! ... Smiley

Dearest Julia! I dreamt of You! It was so real for a moment that I had allready an orgasm togetherwith You! You are so beautyful in my eyes that I want to meet You soon to have areal meeting with You in Your town! I would like to come to You for 2 weeks and ofcourse I need Your phone and You home address to meet You! I kiss You all over! Yours sincerely Steve ... Zwinkernd 

Bin ja mal auf die Antwort gespannt, aber wie immer wird der nächste Standartbrief kommen!

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema