Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Fatima / Sophie <fabdel05@yahoo.com> <foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com> <barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com> <charles.doyles@gmail.com> <charles.doyles@googlemail.com> <bar_thomas@myway.com> <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com> <bar.thomas@hotmail.com> <sabdel2008@yahoo.com> <rev_kolo@yahoo.com> <rev_dadah@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 15736 mal)

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Fatima / Sophie <fabdel05@yahoo.com> <foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com> <barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com> <charles.doyles@gmail.com> <charles.doyles@googlemail.com> <bar_thomas@myway.com> <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com> <bar.thomas@hotmail.com> <sabdel2008@yahoo.com> <rev_kolo@yahoo.com> <rev_dadah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #45 - 04. September 2008 um 00:24

Zitat:
Uli schrieb on 03. September 2008 um 23:55:
da ein Anwalt aus dem Senegal keinerlei Rechtsbefugnis hier hat!

Das stimmt nicht ganz Uli. Er muß nur die Erklärung unterschreiben, dass er ein Volldepp ist und er der Vereinigung der 
Rechts- und Linksanwälte beitritt. 

Das kann man ihm nebenbei noch schnell verklickern! Hoffe auf ein Bildchen mit Dollarzeichen in den Augen! Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Fatima / Sophie <fabdel05@yahoo.com> <foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com> <barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com> <charles.doyles@gmail.com> <charles.doyles@googlemail.com> <bar_thomas@myway.com> <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com> <bar.thomas@hotmail.com> <sabdel2008@yahoo.com> <rev_kolo@yahoo.com> <rev_dadah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #46 - 04. September 2008 um 06:39

Hier die Erklärung. Hat Razor kreiert.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #47 - 04. September 2008 um 16:29

Zitat:

Schaut ja echt super aus diese Erklärung. Gleich mit Wappen.  Smiley
Der wird mit Sicherheit den Wisch unterschreiben.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. September 2008 um 16:30 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #48 - 04. September 2008 um 21:40

Zitat:

Sollte man nur noch als Blanko haben, ohne diese Namensbezeichnung!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Antwort #49 - 04. September 2008 um 21:43

Wer das Formular blanko als Powerpoint haben will, soll mir eine PM mit Mailadresse schicken. Ich sende es euch dann zu.

Wie man aus einem Powerpoint eine jpg-Grafik macht, beschreibe ich euch bei Bedarf gerne.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. September 2008 um 22:46 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #50 - 05. September 2008 um 19:45

Fatima hat geschrieben.  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello Honey!
I am very happy to mail you this morning , i want to make sure for the documents which the bank needs from us before getting back to you. However, i really
recommend  your effort to help me in this transfer of my late father money  to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a reliable, dependable and trustworthy man. Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw you like reliable someone. Mean while, in what ever we are doing here.
So,i will like to advise you to  keep it to yourself please because i am afraid of loosing this money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets into there care that was the reason why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you from my bottom of my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i 'll equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me, the last statement of account and  the death certificate. I thought it's the only thing the bank  will need from us but since they needed the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Rev rend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my  (Late) father's
MONEY in BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON to your account  in Your country.
His contact information's are as follows,Bar(Dr) Thomas  Mbata. E- mail address : [bar_thomas@myway.com] OR (bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is +221 77 375 18 38. Address. NO,20 GUEYE CLOSE
NORD FOIR,DAKAR SENEGAL.

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents, if you can come here we all can move together,or i can come to you in your country A big hug for you,From my deepest heart,
Yours forever in LOVE.
Fatima.

Quelltext wie immer. 

Wieder mal ein potentielles Mitglied der Vereinigung der Rechts- und Linksanwälte.  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #51 - 05. September 2008 um 20:54

Zitat:
His contact information's are as follows,Bar(Dr) ThomasMbata. E- mail address : [bar_thomas@myway.com] OR (bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com )

Das kriege ich nicht mehr in die Betreff-Zeile, aber in die Blacklist.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #52 - 11. September 2008 um 16:39

Fatima denkt immer an mich.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Thanks for your mail o m,how are you tody?i hope all is well with you,if so thanks be to God.Dearest,i have seen th content of your mail to me,all i want to let you know is this,once the lawyer replies your mail to him,try and let me know what the lawyer says in his mail to you.Well let me stop here for now,hoping to hear from you soonest.Before i forget? How is your health today?
Yours Ever In Mind,
Fatima.

Das Luder schickt kein Foto mehr.  Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. September 2008 um 21:44 von Uli » 
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht, keine Veränderung. Dynamische IP 
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #53 - 12. September 2008 um 20:00

Der Anwalt hat extra für mich neue Mailadressen eingerichtet.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dear Honey
How are you doing today together with your work? hope everything where alright there with you and the atmosphere where favorable with you.
Thank you so much for writing, I think is better you write the lawyer again with the information  I gave you and know the possibilities of getting these documents to us from the federal high court here. Or you can ever contact him through the telephone and discuss with him about the issue. Please is very necessary that you make good arrangements right now with him, to enable him give us the best service.
Honey try recontact him again, both of his contact is here either through telephone or email, depending you wish.

His contact information's are as follows,Bar(Dr) Thomas  Mbata. E- mail address : [bar_thomas@hotmail.com] OR (bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is +221 77 375 18 38. Address. NO,20 GUEYE CLOSE
NORD FOIR, DAKAR SENEGAL.

Please try contact him and get back to me. Looking forward to hear from you soonest. Please take proper good care of yourself for me, I love you.
Yours forever in love.
Fatima.

Quelltext mal wieder aus dem Senegal.

Ich will endlich ein Tittenfoto von der Kleinen !!!!!!!!  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #54 - 16. September 2008 um 19:41

Wie üblich ignoriert sie meinen Wunsch nach nackten Tatsachen.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Thanks for all your kindness towards helping me out from this camp and also seeing that my late fathers fund is been transferred into your account pending my arrival to come over to meet you there in your country.Well i am happy now that you said that you have mail the lawyer,once the lawyer replies your mail to him,try and lt me know what the lawyer said about helping us in getting those documents out.Well let me stop here foir now,hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Ever In Mind,
Fatima.

Der blöde Anwalt schreibt nicht zurück  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #55 - 18. September 2008 um 22:40

Wie oft soll ich dem Idioten von Anwalt noch schreiben?  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Thanks a lot for your mail to me,how are you today? i hope all is well with you? if so thanks be to God.Dearest,i have heard what you said now i told Rev.Fr.Joseph Kollo about what you said that you mùailed the lawyer and he has not been able to reply you,then Rev.Fr.Kollo immediately called the lawyer on phone asking him to check his box and here is what the email contact the lawyer sent to Rev.Fr.Kollo to give to you.(bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com)and (bar.thomas@hotmail.com) Please try and reach him through this mail as soon as possible.I will stop here for now,hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Ever In Mind,
Fatima.

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #56 - 19. September 2008 um 22:35

Na endlich: Der Anwalt hat geschrieben.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

ATTENTION,
SIR,
SEQUEL,TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE BANK IN UNITED KINGDOM TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ).

SO THAT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING, I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) THOMAS MBATA (Esq)
SENIOR ADVOCATE
( 00221 77 375 18 38 )

BARLAWCHAMBERS
Name:   Bar Thomas Mbata (Esq)
Phone:  +221 77 375 18 38.
Address: 20 Gueye Close, nord foire
City:       Dakar

Und wieder einer, der ein Mitgliedszertifikat ausfüllen muss.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Der Quelltext (aus dem Senegal):

Spoiler:
Return-path: <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:21:53 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.21] (helo=11.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1Kgd7Z-0002Sy-5q
     for xxxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:21:53 +0200
Received: from web57901.mail.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.236.94]:42299)
     by 11.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #65)
     id 1Kgd7Y-0006IS-TZ
     for xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:21:53 +0200
Received: (qmail 21048 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Sep 2008 10:21:52 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
1MXhngc/68LdeM=;
X-YMail-OSG: GeETTQCRkwCvc26IE.SP1MLputeP5SmyJYUkDvfdtY77b2Ezm_3WYg--
Received: from [41.208.156.224] by web57901.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Sep 2008 03:21:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 03:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Bar. Dr. Thomas Mbata" <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com
Subject: WE  NEED  YOUR  INFORMATION
To: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <E1KgTMH-0001jr-Lr@www19.emo.freenet-rz.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-668455571-1221819711=:20742"
Message-ID: <256852.20742.qm@web57901.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080919122153-250D2AE0-10046D42/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2009 um 17:10 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #57 - 21. September 2008 um 17:56

Meine zweite kleine schwarze Perle hat auch geschrieben.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dear honey
How are you doing today together with your weekend? hope everything went normal today. Thank you so much for your email, meanwhile I have forwarded your email address to the lawyer right now and tell him to contact you back tomorrow and tell you the possibility of getting these documents on our behalf. I think by tomorrow morning he will write you through your email and tell you what will be done to get these documents ready for transfer. Thank you so much and I am appreciated to your effort. Please do not forget to write me back as soon as you hear from the lawyer. Take good care of yourself, I love you.

Yours forever.
Fatima

Sie liebt mich, kennt aber meinen Vornamen nicht    Smiley    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #58 - 21. September 2008 um 18:32

Zitat:
Sie liebt mich, kennt aber meinen Vornamen nicht

Wieso??  Steht doch in großen Lettern dort oder ist dein Vorname nicht honey??  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2008 um 18:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #59 - 21. September 2008 um 18:33

Zitat:
ist dein Vorname nicht honey??

Ach ja, hatte ich ganz vergessen. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema