Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Fatima / Sophie <fabdel05@yahoo.com> <foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com> <barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com> <charles.doyles@gmail.com> <charles.doyles@googlemail.com> <bar_thomas@myway.com> <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com> <bar.thomas@hotmail.com> <sabdel2008@yahoo.com> <rev_kolo@yahoo.com> <rev_dadah@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 15740 mal)

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Fatima / Sophie <fabdel05@yahoo.com> <foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com> <barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com> <charles.doyles@gmail.com> <charles.doyles@googlemail.com> <bar_thomas@myway.com> <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com> <bar.thomas@hotmail.com> <sabdel2008@yahoo.com> <rev_kolo@yahoo.com> <rev_dadah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #30 - 27. August 2008 um 21:55

Zitat:
Zitat:
aber bei den schwarzen?? wie nennen wir die???  

Kunta Kinte, Zulukafer !!!!

Oder Bimbo!
Und dann heisst es richtig auf afrikaans: Kaffer!
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2008 um 22:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Fatima / Sophie <fabdel05@yahoo.com> <foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com> <barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com> <charles.doyles@gmail.com> <charles.doyles@googlemail.com> <bar_thomas@myway.com> <bar_lawchambers@yahoo.com> <bar.thomas@hotmail.com> <sabdel2008@yahoo.com> <rev_kolo@yahoo.com> <rev_dadah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #31 - 27. August 2008 um 22:30

Kaffer kommt aus dem Film "Die Wildgänse kommen".
Nun kommt fröhliches Filmeraten.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #32 - 27. August 2008 um 22:41

Uli schrieb on 27. August 2008 um 21:55:

Da gabs doch mal einen Film, wo der maximalpigmentierte "Chicken-George" hieß. Das gefällt mir  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #33 - 27. August 2008 um 22:49

Zitat:
Uli schrieb on 27. August 2008 um 21:55:

Da gabs doch mal einen Film, wo der maximalpigmentierte "Chicken-George" hieß. Das gefällt mir  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Da kann ich nur Filme mit Leon Schuster empfehlen, den Otto Südafrikas. 
Da gibt es auch einiges auf Deutsch, wie Yankee Zulu, Kwagga schlägt zurück oder Mr. Bones!
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Dezember 2008 um 09:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #34 - 28. August 2008 um 21:38

Post von Fatima   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My Dearest
I am very happy in your reply to my letter. How are you doing today? and how was your night and the atmosphere there with you? I sure hope so. For me, the weather is hot here in Dakar, Senegal, as it use some moments like this. Anyway, is not pleasant for me because I was facing state here right now.
Meanwhile, in this camp, we are not allowed to leave the camp every day of the week. It is like a stay in prison and, I hope, by God's grace I will return here soon. I do not have a family now that I can go to all my parents fled in the middle of the war the only person I am now is the Reverend Joseph Kolo who is the Reverend of the mission of Charity ( Christ Church for all) in the camp, he was very nice to everybody here in the refugee camp. The Reverend phone number is
(00221-763 91 64 10) if you call and tell him that you want to talk with me, he sent for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to be anything for money or anything because it is contrary to the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I have attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation has now place.Please listen to this (please, it is a secret between me and you), I have my late father statement of account and death certificate here with me that I will send you later, because when he was alive he deposited a sum of money in British bank who used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is £ 9.7 million pounds (nine million seven hundred thousand pounds sterling). Similarly, some other investments I'll tell you later, it was the oil company to Libya.
I will therefore like you to help me transfer this money to your account and him, you can send some money for me to obtain travel documents my plane ticket and come to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp, because I am afraid of losing that money if they know about this. Thus, in the light of the above, I suggest you keep to yourself and not tell anybody because I'm afraid of losing my life and money is if people know about this. Remember, I am giving you all this information because of the confidence that I deposit on you. I like honest and understanding people, honest and a man of vision, truth and workers.
Meanwhile, as I appeal to me as I said, I attribute to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting you hear in the first
Always in love.
Fatima

Der Quelltext:

Spoiler:
Return-path: <fabdel05@yahoo.com>
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:07:41 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.23] (helo=13.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KYePl-0001Be-7r
     for xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:07:41 +0200
Received: from n23b.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com ([69.147.64.243]:35410)
     by 13.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KYePf-0001wu-K2
     for xxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:07:41 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n23.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2008 10:07:34 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.155] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2008 10:07:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp403.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2008 10:07:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 418507.32949.bm@omp403.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98696 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Aug 2008 10:07:34 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
SpVVMgnyW83B40=;
X-YMail-OSG: UDXrbN0l4QcWN68yT2R241ZZoCGUynsjGfIbdWfi73zQEt4-
Received: from [196.207.198.21] by web46409.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:07:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:07:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: fabdel05@yahoo.com
Subject: this is all about me with trust
To: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <E1KYPkA-0006TA-FL@www14.emo.freenet-rz.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1418343940-1219918053=:97969"
Message-ID: <281895.97969.qm@web46409.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080828120741-11D92AE0-34830F86/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Laut lachend Irgendwoher kenne ich die Geschichte.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2009 um 17:13 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #35 - 28. August 2008 um 21:58

Hast Du den Text nur in Englisch bekommen? Ich habe den Text zweisprachig!
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2008 um 22:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #36 - 28. August 2008 um 22:03

Ich habe den Text nur in Englisch bekommen. Wahrscheinlich, weil ich "ihr" in englisch geantwortet habe.  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2008 um 22:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #37 - 30. August 2008 um 20:17

Ach ja, eine Bank ohne eigenen Mailaccount, englische Handynummer - das Spielchen kennen wir doch   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. And  I will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me among other men on earth its now left for you and  God who directed you to  help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man I am going to depend and trust for my life, so needless of looking for another man.
Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this  money
and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you, that is why I am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone, I will like you to call the Reverend today and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately you call .You can call the Reverend through his phone number thus (00221-76 391 64-10 )  his name is Rev Joseph  Kolo and ask him the best time to call me today.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and me in any business of your choice.
In this regard I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the (£ 9.7 Million British pounds) deposited by my late father of which I am the next of  kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC.
Email address (foreignoperationdept@mail2uk.com)
(barclaysremitdept@mail2uk.com)
The name of the transfer officer is  Mr Charles .S. Doyle
(charles.doyles@gmail.com) .
Telephone number +44-702 401 9961  or +44-702 402 8176
Fax number +44-871-256-41-82.
Address No1 church hill place London.
And my late father account number is: 745008901546/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the £ 9.7 million British Pounds deposited by my
late father of which I am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally
need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too
young to manage this amount of money.
As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that account for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love.
Fatima

Aber nicht ohne meinen Anwalt.  Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2008 um 22:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #38 - 31. August 2008 um 18:37

Telefonnummern sind wieder Handy-Nummern! Barclays hat 0800er Nummern! Haben wohl aus Unkenntnis die englische Postleitzahl übersehen! Mailadresse müsste mit @barclays.co.uk enden. Also wieder absoluter Schwachsinn!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #39 - 02. September 2008 um 18:55

Ich habe eben den folgenden Brief abgeschickt. Ich bin ja wirklich enttäuscht, dass die Fatima nur an ihre lächerlichen 9 Millionen Pfund denkt und nicht an meine 115 Millionen Euro! Lesen diese Bimbos denn die Briefe nicht? Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zitat:
Hallo, meine Liebe,
es tut mir Leid, dass ich nicht vorher schreiben konnte. Aber es ist in unserem Flüchtlingslager schwer, eine Mail abzuschicken, da wir nur 3 Computer für über tausend Flüchtlinge haben. Einkommende Briefe werden durch die Lagerverwaltung zugestellt, aber eine zu schreiben, dazu muss ich mich früh genug anmelden. Und manchmal habe ich das Glück, einen freien Platz zu bekommen und dir dann auch einen Brief zu schreiben.
Glücklicherweise habe ich jetzt Kontakt zu dem Lagerpastor Rev. Frischfrommfröhlich von der Gemeinde Spendeohneunterlass, der mir versprochen hat, mich zu unterstützen. Leider kann er mir nicht helfen, an die 115 Millionen Euro zu kommen, die auf der Sparkasse von Rheinland im Namen von Oskar Bogenpisser deponiert sind. Auch ist es gefährlich, wenn andere Personen hier im Lager von dem Geld wissen. Auch der Lagerkommandant darf es nicht wissen, weil ich denke, dass er versuchen wird, dass Geld für sich zu nehmen. darum fürchte ich auch um mein Leben, wenn Leute herausbekommen, dass ich der legale Erbe von Oskar Bogenpisser und dem Reichtum der Firma Bogenpisser,Magenverstimmung & Co KG bin. Ebenfalls scheint der ehemalige Compagnon meines Vaters, Dünpfiff Magenverstimmung, auch hinter dem Geld her zu sein. Darum ist es notwendig, sehr schnell etwas zu unternehmen. Ich fürchte wirklich um mein Leben und darum hoffe ich auch auf dich und dass du mir helfen kannst, das Geld über den Senegal in Sicherheit zu bringen!
Wenn das Geld gerettet ist, dann steht uns beiden die Welt offen und wir können viele gemeinsame Stunden erleben!
In Liebe
Linus

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #40 - 03. September 2008 um 17:50

Die "Barclays Bank" hat sich gemeldet.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

01 CHURCHILL PLACE LONDON, E14 5HP.
REGISTERED No: 1026167

For Your Kind Attention,
Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we receive today from you. Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he deposited with us before his death.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer( since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)
2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.
3. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.
4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to give our customers the best services.

Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/transfer officer
Mr. Charles .S. Doyle
through his email address thus ( charles.doyles@gmail.com) or the bank's office number thus +44-702 401 9961  or +44-702 402 8176 . for more clarifications and directives.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Norra Smith
(For Account Department)
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC. 

Der Quelltext:

Spoiler:
Return-path: <charles.doyles@googlemail.com>
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:07:50 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.17] (helo=7.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1Kas5O-0001tw-9B
     for xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:07:50 +0200
Received: from qb-out-1314.google.com ([72.14.204.173]:51787)
     by 7.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #65)
     id 1Kas5N-0004JF-7G
     for xxxxxxx@freenet.de; Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:07:49 +0200
Received: by qb-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id c5so3435595qbc.2
       for <xxxxxxx@freenet.de>; Wed, 03 Sep 2008 06:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to
        :subject:mime-version:content-type;
       bh=FYb9wQGV+NnyFUeQ87DDYIULYCewPNSvpNcYSlEn5KI=;
       b=LKtUryjt+jdLm0/mhksOl03bJcWBy2mCTHotbGCMvOjKTeFX6G+70prdUd73SaooG2
        ly6OK2uG+XuCOFkLiMQK0cAeIFiUOVQyfY8SeMEGiFHKYBHNKTN8x/c9aSJ/dGdZqzZg
        lOzwtjds8jl8RoNW4KWcm36C3SBQoyYAwALl0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
       h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
       b=clkY3ULuj/WkTnhMamJ8ycsvjToxfydetGlnzexFgblD/DA8ECjx9oioOX1Xfe5aTP
        tB7gxZzr6cBhMAl+YVrL9JdmeEvJ9l0iRRHj7UNPtmZunrOpw++JKndI75iHkzkdbn5r
        FTDMz4Sftefws5KIGxRMGdN92wjVgs2UkDqF8=
Received: by 10.142.171.6 with SMTP id t6mr3026335wfe.209.1220447265972;
       Wed, 03 Sep 2008 06:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.221.2 with HTTP; Wed, 3 Sep 2008 06:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <3d650b4d0809030607x26b6b2a4se9945055bcd6279a@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:07:45 +0200
To: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
Subject: BARCLAYS BANK LONDON PLC
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_14513_8488453.1220447265988"
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080903150750-1C922AE0-B38EF7BC/0-0/0-1
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Ich glaube kaum, dass eine Bank ihre Kundin als "the girl" bezeichnen würde. "Chicken-George" muss an seinem Englisch feilen.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2009 um 17:12 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #41 - 03. September 2008 um 18:02

Die Mail wurde direkt über den open Relay von Google eingeliefert.

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  72.14.204.173
addr-out:   qb-out-1314.google.com
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0

OrgName:  Google Inc.   
OrgID:  GOGL
Address:  1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City:   Mountain View
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 94043

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #42 - 03. September 2008 um 23:55

Jetzt kannst Du denen mal einen netten Brief schreiben, dass Du es wunderbar findest, dass das Geld bereits auf einem Konto in der Europäischen Union ist und ihn fragen, warum er die Gesetze der Europäischen Union nicht kennt. Man benötigt lediglich die beglaubigte Kopie ihres Ausweises und ihrer Berechtigung auf das Geld. Den Transfer des Geldes muss ein in der Europäischen Union zugelassener Anwalt durchführen, da ein Anwalt aus dem Senegal keinerlei Rechtsbefugnis hier hat! Meine Empfehlung: Rechtsanwalt Trottel oder die Kanzlei Benebelter, Benebelter & Benebelter, die sind auf so etwas spezialisiert! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #43 - 04. September 2008 um 00:17

Uli schrieb on 03. September 2008 um 23:55:
da ein Anwalt aus dem Senegal keinerlei Rechtsbefugnis hier hat!

Das stimmt nicht ganz Uli. Er muß nur die Erklärung unterschreiben, dass er ein Volldepp ist und er der Vereinigung der 
Rechts- und Linksanwälte beitritt.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #44 - 04. September 2008 um 00:23

Mein Vorschlag eines Schreibens an die Bank:
Zitat:
Dear Mrs. Smith,
I was very astonished about your disknowledge of the law of the European Community! The only thing we need is a copy of Miss Hamid her passport, a copy of the death certificate of her father and a copy of his last will that Miss Hamid is installed for deligate this account.
This can be done by our partner in Dakar Alfredo & Alfredo Associates. The charge of Alfredo & Alfredo Associates is about 30 Euro for all necessary documents. My charge is written in the European Law for Advocates §357/22 Recompensationlaw and is 0,1% of transferred money from countries not belonging to EC and 0,05% form EC-countries.
For these transfers a senegalese advocate has no admission.
Regards
Samuel E. Benebelter 
Professional Attorney for international law
kanzlei_benebelter@ymail.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema