Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen: 13159 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Antwort #45 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 22:15

Hier kommt ihre Adresse.

babe u can help me send the money thru western union www.westernunion.com and i will get it here in just 3 minutes.babe pls do send me the details so i can get the money from the bank here,you can search for the nearest western union outlets around you thru the site and go and send it there.babe just click on FIND LOCATION and find the nearest around yoou.send this details back to me so i can get the money.
1.. full senders name
2.. amount sent.
3..  MTCN
4.. the text question and answer. u used in sending the money.
  here is my info
  NAME....    SEUN FOLA
COUNTRY..   NIGERIA
STATE.....      OGUN STATE
CITY......     ABEOKUTA
CODE.......  23439
i will be waiting for ur next e mail and i hope they can make me happy coz
a'm really sad down here and feel so ashamed asking you for help.
SEUN

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Antwort #46 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 23:30

Und was kommt denn hier  Smiley unsere Sanya.

Babe,  I know it's really hard to believe someone you've never once laid your eyes on may be just for a second in your life but who you might 've seen every blessed time in your dreams.Maybe, b'cos of my belief and my religion made me to do believe in you, as it is written down in the scripture and holy book... saying whosoever crosses your path that you helped... verily this your fateful partner.Do believe my every word for that I swear by the name of one God my, Lord, your lord, and our lord, that I aint gonna hurt your feelings or emotions, b'cos I'm a devoted catholic church member, I do believe in my God, my Lord.Like my motto says, Trust in God, as well I want you to do trust me and I've made up my mind to trust you. we need to trust each other at this stage, I pray for you and pray to God to bless our relationship to be fruitful and prospered, I pray over every little thing we lay our hands on to prosper, I pray to god to grease your elbow abundantly and bless you to gather up the money with easy and convinency.
i snap this pics so u can believe me and help me out.
SEUN

Delivered-To: XXXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.156.12 with SMTP id d12cs417124wae;
       Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:04:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.146.4 with SMTP id y4mr5941654rvn.88.1230415469671;
       Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:04:29 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Received: from n2c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n2c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.79])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g31si41401556rvb.4.2008.12.27.14.04.26;
       Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:04:28 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of seunfola12@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.79 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.79;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of seunfola12@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.79 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=seunfola12@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=seunfola12@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2008 22:04:25 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.175] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2008 22:04:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp116.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2008 22:04:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 195295.30076.bm@omp116.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 80678 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Dec 2008 22:04:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
MRhFtSNhJ4zBGc=;
X-YMail-OSG: 7j_9rA--
Received: from [69.70.193.216] by web59610.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:04:24 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:04:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: babe i am real
To: ich <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870812271317m566df5b2k96b15414153f85ed@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-236155391-1230415464=:74519"
Message-ID: <973656.74519.qm@web59610.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-236155391-1230415464=:74519
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1017399731-1230415464=:74519"

--0-1017399731-1230415464=:74519
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  modemcable216.193-70-69.mc.videotron.ca
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  69.70.193.216

OrgName:    Le Groupe Videotron Ltee 
OrgID:      VLCA
Address:    300 Viger Est
City:       Montreal
StateProv:  QC
PostalCode: H2X-3W4

NetRange:   69.70.0.0 - 69.70.255.255 
CIDR:       69.70.0.0/16 
NetName:    VL-13BL
NetHandle:  NET-69-70-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-69-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: VL-MO-DN010-FAE1.MO.VIDEOTRON.CA
NameServer: VL-MO-DN011-FAE1.MO.VIDEOTRON.CA
NameServer: VL-MO-DN009-FAE1.MO.VIDEOTRON.CA
Comment:    
RegDate:    2003-08-08
Updated:    2004-04-28

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2008 um 05:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #47 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 23:42

Gleich vier Mail jetzt riechen sie Geld.

Dear XXXXXX,
        with me always be truthful.Even now,especially now that a'm  "crying". There is a saying "what you don't know can not hurt you". Well in a relationship"what you do not know can and will hurt" when you find out.This is why its good to be honest from the start about any and everything. I have learned that once you lie about something-then you have to keep lying to cover the first lie.Sometimes things happen--but its always good to go back and be truthful and fix the situation so that it does not keep going on. Because,of knowing this i'm an open book. I do not want nothing to come back to me later on or regret later about this. Its hard to trust someone with things that and thoughts that are so personal to you---this is why I can see why some people choose to hide some things to find out who is the person they are dealing with to protect themselves. But at the same time, its good to be open.and a'm letting you know this, from the begining and i promised not to hurt you and i want the same too coz i dont want to be hurt too.and hope you will borrow me the money and i promised to pay back when i get back,i will find a good job and start a new life. and here is my friends number in US so u can beleive me and help me out coz i will be waiting for the details of the money soon SANDRA   415) 578 5337 OR (304) 721 4754 or  (208) 904 0487  LORA...all i get everyday is voice mails pls save me and help me out coz i hope your next e mail will make me happy here.
SEUN 

Quelltext wie oben

Wer soll das den glauben.

Am a British Citizen as you already know so i will give you the exact discreption of my home address in UK so you can confirmed that am for real.
Address  9 Sherwood Street
Piccadilly
London W1F 7BR
United Kingdom

here is the direction from anywhere to see that am telling you thr truth..
By Train :
From Mainland Europe Via Euro Star:
Take the Euro Star train to Waterloo Station. Take the Bakerloo line 3 stops directly to Piccadilly Station.
Get to Piccadilly Circus underground > Take Exit 1 onto Glasshouse Street > cross the road onto Sherwood Street > walk for 30 seconds > You will arrive at my home.

By Plane :

From Heathrow:
Take Heathrow Express to Paddington (15mins). Take the Bakerloo line to Piccadilly Circus (12mins). and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

From Gatwick:
Take Gatwick Express to Victoria Station, then take the Vic line to Green Park and Piccadilly line to Piccadilly Circus. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

From Stansted:
Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station, then take the Central Line to Holborn and then transfer to the Piccadilly Line and get off at Piccadilly Circus. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)
From Luton:
Catch the train to Kings Cross train station, then take the Piccadilly Line to Piccadilly.and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Coach :
Take a coach to Victoria coach station, walk to Victoria tube station. Take one stop to Green Park along the Victoria line, change to Piccadilly line and take one stop to Piccadilly Circus. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Car :
Follow the signs for Central London, and then to Piccadilly Circus. Then follow the signs to the near by NCP car park. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Ship :
Take the Ferry to Dover. Take the train from Dover to Waterloo, and then change to the bakerloo line 3 stops directly to Piccadilly Circus
and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Tube
Piccadilly Circus tube station is one minute's walk from my house, and on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines.

By Foot :
Take exit 1 from Piccadilly Circus tube station, head down Sherwood Street, and my house is on your right just after the Piccadilly Theatre

Quelltext wie oben  Montreal

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #48 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 23:46

Die winselt um Geld.

Babe,
  i have tried to attached all my documents including the police report coz i have been at the nearest police station and they told me they are working on tracking my promoter down with the interpol,my passport and the aggrement which i sign before the contract and my birth certificate so u can beleive me and help me out coz a'm real and i feel so ashamed asking you for help but i think i have no choice if i dont want to die here soon so pls and pls save me and the lord will save you too, i swear on my dead parents grave that i will never let u down or make u regret helping me out of this mess that i found my self in.i will be here waiting for ur next e mail and praying that u the lord touch ur soul and u can help me out with the money so i can settled my bills coz a'm really going thru hell down here and i want to get out of here now so pls save me.
waiting for ur response
SEUN

Quelltext Montreal

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2014 um 01:21 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #49 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 23:49

Die wir ja immer frecher ich glaube ich muss ihr einmal sagen wer ich bin.

Please XXXXX i am really begging you in the name of the almight God that you serve and that i serve please i really understand how you feel but please i really need you to understand my situation and what i am going through right now.i know this whole story sound wierd somehow and it really makes me feel so ashamed for asking you for money because we have never met and i dont know how you are going to feel about it but please and please help me out or help me out with part of the money,please you can contact the hotel and confirmed about my bills and also i have attach the hotel bills in my previous e mail so please for the sake of God and the sake of Jesus please help me out and give me a try and i swear on my dead parents grave that i will never let you down or make you regret helping me out please i really need this money and i need to settled the bills so i can leave here please i can pay you back when i get there and get a good job but please just put the trust on me for once and try please i am so lonely here and i dont know what to do anymore and i really feel so ashamed asking you for help because i dont want the relationship to start this way by asking you for money but right now i think i have no choice so please and please give me a try and i swear i will never let you down please..i will be here praying and i hope the lord that i serve in his power and mighty touch your heart as a good christian and you can help me and put a smile on my face because i have been crying all day long and i dont know what to do than asking you for help and putting all my hopes on you and i hope you wouldn't let me down.actually all hopes comes from the lord and i know and he will use you as my angel to help me and save me...
i hope to read a very good news from you and i hope your next letter will make me happy
SEUN

Quelltext wie oben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #50 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 23:54

Zitat:
Und was kommt denn hier  Smiley unsere Sanya.

Schön langsam bekommt man alle Bilder zusammen von der. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Sogar der Ausweis, wie soll es anders sein, ist total der gleiche. 
Außer den Namen haben die geändert.
Jetzt haben wir die Dame schon 3mal im Forum.
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2008 um 05:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #51 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 23:57

Ich weiß Rais ich war der erste wo sie am Hacken gehabt hat genau mit der gleichen Geschichte.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #52 - 28. Dezember 2008 um 00:00

Zitat:
Ich weiß Rais ich war der erste wo sie am Hacken gehabt hat genau mit der gleichen Geschichte.

Schließlich soll man ja seine Frauen kennen. Smiley
Du kennst dich auf diesem Gebiet besser aus, wie unser eins. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #53 - 28. Dezember 2008 um 16:09

Ich finde die Dokumente mal wieder sehr interessant. Nachdem wir Pass und Geburtsurkunde ja schon von Sanya kannten, kommen jetzt zwei neue Dokumente hinzu.

Bei der Hotelrechnung sollte man mal nach der Adresse von dem Luxushotel fragen. Reine Übernachtungskosten von 100 $ sind eindeutig Wucher oder entsprechend er Klasse Hilton oder Ambassador!
Aber dafür ist das Essen mit 10 $ sehr billig. Wahrscheinlich hat sie nur trocken Brot und Wasser! weinend

Allerdings habe ich während meiner gesamten Urlaube im Ausland noch keine in US-Dollar ausgestellte Rechnung gesehen. Es war imer die lokale Währung angegeben. UNd die sollte hier in ₦ angegeben sein! Außerdem konnten sie November nicht richtig schreiben!

Aus der Unterschrift ist weder Seun noch Fola rauszulesen! Hätten sich mit der Maus doch mehr Mühe geben sollen, um die Schrift zu Stande zu bringen.

Bei dem Polizeibericht ist es doch recht merkwürdig, dass er erst am 23. Dezember 2008 ausgestellt wurde. Und über italienische Vornamen, da kannten sie sich auch nicht aus. Und der Nachname klingt er nach Spanien als nach Italien!!!

Sie muss auch jede Menge Passbilder dabei haben, denn die abgerundeten Ecken aus dem Passfoto fehlen! Laut lachend

Bei dem uns allgemein bekannten Scammersiegel haben sie sich doch etwas Mühe gegeben. Er wurde jetzt etwas bräunlicher eingefärbt und mit etwas Mühe "The Nigerian Police" reinkopiert. Ein echtes Siegel hätte das oben dargestellte Bild dargestellt. Dessen Realität kann ich nicht nachweisen, da ich im Internet kein entsprechendes Siegel gefunden habe.
Die offizielle Seite des Ogun State zeigt die Umrisse dieses Staates in Grün zusammen mit dem Staatswappen Nigerias!

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2008 um 06:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema