Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen: 13160 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com> 
03. Mai 2008 um 13:39

Hier habe ich eine Mail bekommen kann aber mit dem Quelltext nichts anfangen.Wo kommt die denn her?Ich sehe Amsterdam aber weiters sehe ich nichts.

Hello XXXX
How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear back from you. I want you to know first before anything that iam a very God fearing christian but i dont critisize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever.
I am sure that God willing if we  will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me.
For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikinin,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe or wine from a small window and attend church services. i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching tv.
i want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i dont beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,bcos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.
My name is Sanya collins,i was born in the year 1980 which means am  going to 28 yrs old this very yr.
dont be suprise that i am very far away africa at the moment, tho its not fun but i have come and there is nothing i could do about it but i dont think i will ever want to come again.I model for a clothing company here in Nigeria ,i am in nigeria right now i am coming back to US  anytime from now, I dont know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God tho.
I am single since i had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me.. he helped me to erase the  path we took to meet in my life i mean my X and my friend.

Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) thats the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 30-50 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
Am still  single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.
Hope to hear from you soonest take good care fo yourself.
SANYA

Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.142.5 with SMTP id p5cs114550wfd;
       Fri, 2 May 2008 05:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.135.9 with SMTP id i9mr1233875wfd.286.1209731185420;
       Fri, 02 May 2008 05:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.159.18 with HTTP; Fri, 2 May 2008 05:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <51835b130805020526g3a4080eay793fb2343d1a2470@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:26:25 -0400
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: How are you and work
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_7403_1810217.1209731185424"

------=_Part_7403_1810217.1209731185424
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2014 um 21:49 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Mai 2008 um 13:55

Zitat:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.142.5 with SMTP id p5cs114550wfd;
Fri, 2 May 2008 05:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.135.9 with SMTP id i9mr1233875wfd.286.1209731185420;
Fri, 02 May 2008 05:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.159.18 with HTTP; Fri, 2 May 2008 05:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <51835b130805020526g3a4080eay793fb2343d1a2470@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:26:25 -0400
To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: How are you and work
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="----=_Part_7403_1810217.1209731185424"

------=_Part_7403_1810217.1209731185424
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Hallo amicus,
das ist mal ein echt seltener Quelltext, aber er ist vollkommen in Ordnung.
Der ist von gmail zu gmail gesendet worden, also hausintern.
Die Ip´s, die du siehst, sind private IP´s die von der IANA in Amsterdam verwaltet werden.
Sie geben keinen Hinweis auf die Herkunft der Mail.
Der einzige Hinweis, der zu finden ist liegt in der Date-Zeile.
Damit kann ich vermuten, dass die Mail von der Ostküste kommt, muß aber nicht unbedingt stimmen.
Der Text der Mail ist eigentlich typisch Amerika-Englisch. Das kann aber Uli
besser rausfinden. Mal sehen, was er dazu sagt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2008 um 04:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 03. Mai 2008 um 14:05

Danke Admin bin noch daran mehr zu erfahren über sie mal sehen was rauskommt.Ich warte mal was Uli sagt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2008 um 14:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 04. Mai 2008 um 00:26

Die Story erinnert mich an den anderen Nigeria-Kontakt. Doch dieses mal weniger Probleme mit einzelnen Tasten. Nigeria würde ich an Hand der Zeit ausschließen. Aber ich bin mir selber etwas unsicher, ob die Fehler bewusst eingebracht wurden oder ob die gute Dame eine Rechtschreibschwäche hat. 

Ich denke aber auch, dass sie sich jünger macht, als sie wirklich ist. Eventuell ist die 1977 hinter ihrem Namen das Geburtsjahr, aber da kenne ich mich bei Googlemail zu wenig aus.

Vergleicht mal bei 

Smiley

Dort gibt es eine bei yahoo untergekommene Sanya Collins!
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2008 um 15:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 04. Mai 2008 um 00:35

Uli schrieb on 04. Mai 2008 um 00:28:
Vergleicht mal bei 

Smiley 

Oh Gott, sind die Bilder aber scheisse!!

amicus, lasse er die Bilder rüberwachsen.
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2008 um 15:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. Mai 2008 um 13:24

Hier eine neue E-Mail von Sanya in Nigeria war noch bis heute Morgen im Chat mit ihr steht alles hier.Admin was denkst du echt oder Scam?

Dear XXXX,
How are you doing today? hope everything is going rightly for you?  I must confess that i did not really know how to start this mail because i am not sure how you will take this but i will be more than glad if you will understand me very well and trust me. But before anything let me tell you again that i am a very God fearing lady and i will never hurt a good feeling because iam not sure i can live with a conscience that does not judge me well.
babe, something is happening to me here that i would have told you before now , but iam not sure if its the best thing to tell you or not but as things are going for me here now, i think it will be the best for me to let you know my mind. but first i will be very hurt if you doubt me in whatever way and i have all the necessary documents here and even my travelling document to prove to you that everything i tell you in this mail is the truth at least if you are a bit curious i will understand because of things that are happening in our world now.
I came down to africa here for two most important things, 1, i need some money to start my life all over again after all i have passed thru after the death of my Parents, i want to get enough money to establish myself based on my other professional line because even then i have been thinking of quiting modeling. So when the opportunity comes around to come down here and the cut of the money is good i decided to come down.
2, after the death of my father,things have not been the same for the family and to worsen the issue my mum's health has been very bad since then and her inability to get over the shock of dad's death did nothing to make things better and leads to her death. So i needed some capital to take care of my mum
When i arrived here with the promoter, we arrived at ogun state here in nigeria . we got to the hotel and it was a great suprise for me when my promoter told me that we will have to organise hotel for ourself and that we will have to register for one apartment hotel room becasue he cant afford to get two different room for both of us. It was then that i have started suspecting that something is wrong. He told me that by the time the company we have come to work for here pay us,that the hotel charges will be included. I strongly declined and told him to get a different room for me that iam gonna need my privacy . it was then that i was taken to meet the manager of the hotel iam staying now and it was agreed between i and the
promoter and the hotel manager that i will have my own personal hotel room and i will pay for it after we are paid by the clothing company here.
Today, its about 1 months  that i have been here in africa the job has been over for the past two weeks now and it was the night the job ended that my promoter travelled down to UK with an excuse that he wanna go get another model that will work for him in his other jobs in south africa because i have told him that i will be quiting the job. He told me that he will pay me my entitlement after he is back that he is yet to have the cheque from the clothing company.
Its over two weeks now and i am yet to see him . I went  to the embassy yesterday and after telling them my story , the consular realy blamed me for being so foolish , he told me that they have realy warned young models about what the italian promoters were doing to models everywhere in africa and that they have placed it on publication thru almost all available media everywhere. But at the end of the day, they agreed to put me on a plane back home anytime i am ready.
Now, i am all ready infact i am all alone here and lonely and iam always afraid but i just always believe that God is my strenght. babe, the main reason i am telling you all these is that when  i told him that i will be leaving soon and that i need to have my bills. when the bill was brought to me, the money iam having with me could not complete the payment and i will still need like $650 to make the balance.
If you tell me to fuck off and never mail you again, i will surely understand you but  i want you to know that all i have told you is nothing but the truth and i will pay you back immediately i am back home if you will accept me i can come first to you so that you will know iam not gonna run away with your money .
I hope to hear some good news from you very soon as iam all ready to live here. immediately i make the payment at the hotel here, i will go down to the British Airline and they will put me on a plane to wherever i wanna go.
Till i hear from you cause i am praying that God touched your heart and you make me happy. Stay blessed and safe. bye for now.
Yours
SANYA.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Mai 2008 um 09:51 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht, keine Änderung zum ersten. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 04. Mai 2008 um 13:51

Uli schrieb on 04. Mai 2008 um 00:28:
Vergleicht mal bei 

Smiley 

Die Bilder bei anti-scam.org sind zwar s_c_h_e_i_ß_e, aber es ist die gleiche Sanya!!!

Zitat:
the money iam having with me could not complete the payment and i will still need like $650 to make the balance.

100% SCAM. Die bettelt schon um 650 US$. Hast das übersehen?
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2008 um 15:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 04. Mai 2008 um 14:05

Ja ich sehe schon meine innere Stimme hat schon Alarm geschlagen. Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 04. Mai 2008 um 14:08

Dann kann man dieses Thema schon wieder als beendet betrachten. Ging ja kurz und schmerzlos.
Schon in der zweiten Mail um Geld zu fragen, das ist schon mehr als dummdoof.
Ein russischer SCAMMER würde das nicht machen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 04. Mai 2008 um 14:12

Ich frage mich nur warum die mir den Pass sendet? Gut sie will Geld nur schade ich hab keines für sie.
Hab alles Geld meiner Frau in Polen gegeben(Lach) Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Aber ich bin noch dabei, habe ihr heute Morgen gesagt, muss erst alle Papiere prüfen. 
Dann die harte Frage von ihr, wann kommt das Geld.

Hab noch was vergessen Onkel Admin, die Adresse.

NAME....    SANYA  COLLINS
COUNTRY..   NIGERIA
STATE.....      OGUN STATE
CITY......   ABEOKUTA
CODE.......  23439

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2008 um 14:27 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Beiträge zusammengefaßt 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #10 - 04. Mai 2008 um 14:23

Der "gefälschte Paß" soll ein Nachweis sein, dass sie real ist. Ist doch ganz logisch zu erklären.
Selbst wenn der Paß echt wäre, was könntest du schon tun? Hier zu Lande gar nichts.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2014 um 01:14 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 04. Mai 2008 um 14:26

Zitat:
Der "gefälschte Paß" soll ein Nachweis sein, dass sie real ist. Ist doch ganz logisch zu erklären.
Selbst wenn der Paß echt wäre, was könntest du schon tun? Hier zu Lande gar nichts.

Ja hast ja recht ich werde mal das Hotel prüfen was da raus kommt.

Hier die neuen Infos vom Chat

i will send you my birth certificate and i will take photo and take big board and write that BABE AM REAL so that you know 
am not what you think it was onfortunate send you mail soon
let me go and do that now and i will borrow digital camera to take the shot and scan it for you so that you what am saying
let me go now and wait online for me .like 30 munite ok

Und ich warte mal was kommt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2008 um 15:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 04. Mai 2008 um 21:21

Ich frage mich jetzt: ist sie Amerikanerin, Nigerianerin oder Engländerin? Wie dumm muss man eigentlich sein, um das nicht zu merken?

Der Pass selber hat leider zu viele Artefakte, um genauere Details zu erkennen. In der Vergrößerung erscheint es mir, als ob an der rechten Seite des Bildes Stempel wären, die aber einen Abstand zum Bild aufweisen und nicht auf das Bild reichen. Das Sicherheitsmerkmal links oben, die Krone scheint auf Echtheit hinzudeuten, ist aber auch sehr leicht zu fälschen. Zum Einen kann es ein Rest vom Originalbild sein (man hat lediglich ein Passbild mit dunklem Hintergrund eingefügt und die "Nahtstelle" weichgezeichnet, zum Zweiten kann ich aus einem Passbild mit dunklem Hintergrund das Gesicht ausschneiden und über das Original setzen und Nahtstellen ggf. weichzeichen, zum Dritten kann ich die Krone aus einem Original ausschneiden und in diesen Pass wieder einfügen (es ist sehr leicht, diese über das Original zu setzen und die Größe anzupassen.
Am Ende brauche ich nur die Auflösung so weit herabsetzen, dass die entstehenden Artefakte sämtliche Details vernichten und so die Fälschung kompletieren.
Ich kann ja mal Joker vom Russen zum Engländer oder Ukrainer werden lassen. Smiley 
Doch jetzt habe ich Urlaub und mir fehlt die Zeit für solche Späße!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 05. Mai 2008 um 00:12

Uli schrieb on 04. Mai 2008 um 21:21:
Ich frage mich jetzt: ist sie Amerikanerin, Nigerianerin oder Engländerin? Wie dumm muss man eigentlich sein, um das nicht zu merken?

Der Pass selber hat leider zu viele Artefakte, um genauere Details zu erkennen. In der Vergrößerung erscheint es mir, als ob an der rechten Seite des Bildes Stempel wären, die aber einen Abstand zum Bild aufweisen und nicht auf das Bild reichen. Das Sicherheitsmerkmal links oben, die Krone scheint auf Echtheit hinzudeuten, ist aber auch sehr leicht zu fälschen. Zum Einen kann es ein Rest vom Originalbild sein (man hat lediglich ein Passbild mit dunklem Hintergrund eingefügt und die "Nahtstelle" weichgezeichnet, zum Zweiten kann ich aus einem Passbild mit dunklem Hintergrund das Gesicht ausschneiden und über das Original setzen und Nahtstellen ggf. weichzeichen, zum Dritten kann ich die Krone aus einem Original ausschneiden und in diesen Pass wieder einfügen (es ist sehr leicht, diese über das Original zu setzen und die Größe anzupassen.
Am Ende brauche ich nur die Auflösung so weit herabsetzen, dass die entstehenden Artefakte sämtliche Details vernichten und so die Fälschung kompletieren.
Ich kann ja mal Joker vom Russen zum Engländer oder Ukrainer werden lassen. Smiley 
Doch jetzt habe ich Urlaub und mir fehlt die Zeit für solche Späße!

Ja Uli ich habe schon verstanden zum einen habe ich jetzt die Geburtsurkunde von ihr Hotel mit E-Mail und Tel.Nummer irgendetwas ist da schon dran so doof kann man doch nicht sein und gibt auch noch ihr Hotel durch wo sie fest sitzt. weinend Hier das Hotel http://www.rock-cityhotel.com/rooms.html
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Mai 2008 um 00:13 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 05. Mai 2008 um 00:23

Dear XXXX,
Hunnie with me always be truthful. Even now,
especially now that a'm  "smiling". There is a saying "what you
don't know cannot hurt you". Well in a relationship
"what you do not know can and will hurt" when you find
out.This is why its good to be honest from the start
about any and everything. I have learned that once you
lie about something-then you have to keep lying to
cover the first lie. Sometimes things happen--but its
always good to go back and be truthful and fix the
situation so that it does not keep going on. Because,
of knowing this i'm an open book. I do not want
nothing to come back to me later on or regret later about this. Its hard to trust
someone with things that and thoughts that are so
personal to you---this is why I can see why some
people choose to hide some things to find out who is
the person they are dealing with to protect
themselves. But at the same time, its good to be open.and a'm letting you know this, from the begining and i promised not to hurt you and i want the same too coz i dont want to be hurt too.and hope you will borrow me the money and i promised to pay back when i get back,i will find a good job and start a new life with you.here is the hotel am staying incase you want to call me......0112348027251778 or +2348027251778 and here is the hotel website....www.rock-cityhotel.com hope you believe me now and you send me the money soon.
SANYA 

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2008 um 01:15 von Flower of the Orient »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema