Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen: 13172 mal)

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Antwort #30 - 06. Mai 2008 um 09:56

Zitat:
Ist noch nicht fertig da kann sie ihr Geld holen hi hi

amicus hat eine Schweinerei vor.   Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com> <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Antwort #31 - 07. Mai 2008 um 22:39

Zitat:
Zitat:
Ist noch nicht fertig da kann sie ihr Geld holen hi hi

amicus hat eine Schweinerei vor.   Smiley

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
NETHERLANDS
xxxxxx

Western Union Money Transfer störten HRT-K      180783 05-05-08 17:31
10205 500,00 EUR
Ontvanger
SANYA COLLINS  
ABEOKUTA
OGUN STATE 
NIGERIA
Voornamen
Achternaaro
Straat en huisnr
Provincie of Staat
Land         NG
Telefoon Atzender
Voornamen        XXXXX
Achternaam Straat en huisnr Woonplaats Postcode
Provincie of Staat Land         NL Telefoon

Toegekend MTCN 05-05     1129A"
-

Bestemraing Land Plaats

NG

NIGERIA ABEOKUTA

_-

PASPOORT xxxxxxx BR DUITSLAND xxxxxx xxxxx

Bedrag fixed currency? N (Vast bedrag in vreemde valuta)

17,00 0,00 0,00

Legiti»atie Testvraag , Antwoord
Legitimatie Afzender Soort        PP Nummer  » Land uitgifte Datum uitgifte
* Vervaldatum
Bedrag EUR Koers l EUR = Verwacht bedrag EUR
Transactiekosten EUR Berichtkosten EUR Afleverkosten EUR

Totaal

EUR

Das waren ihre letzten Worte nun ist Ruhe Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

YOU BASTERD WHY DID YOU SIGN OUT 
 BASTERD 

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Mai 2008 um 17:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #32 - 07. Mai 2008 um 22:50

Zitat:
YOU BASTERD WHY DID YOU SIGN OUT 
BASTERD  

Ist die aber süß. So nette Worte   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2008 um 22:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #33 - 08. Mai 2008 um 11:57

Mich wundert es nicht, dass die gute Dame kein Geld erhielt. Wann ist sie eigentlich geboren? 1981 (Geburtsurkunde) ode 1980 (Pass). Leider scheint sie ja auch verheiratet zu sein, da sie ja nicht mehr wie auf der Geburtsurkunde heißt!
Wie blöd muss man eigentlich sein, um so'n Schmarrn zu glauben? Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #34 - 13. Mai 2008 um 18:34

Da ist eine sauer hi hi Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend denkt die ich schreib ihr

Do not write to me more never!!! You have made to me very badly! Recently to me the letter from the unknown person email has come and there has been written that my photos are in somebody skam list!!! I have come on it and all have seen, and have still seen your photo!!! It is all has made!!! I never will excuse you for it!!! I any more do not wish to write to you!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #35 - 13. Mai 2008 um 18:46

Anmerkung der Administration:  Smiley

Um die Bilder zu sehen, muß sie sich erst einmal hier registrieren.
Den Mut besitzt die nicht. Die kann lesen, mehr schon nicht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2008 um 18:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #36 - 13. Mai 2008 um 18:54

Zitat:
Anmerkung der Administration:  Smiley

Um die Bilder zu sehen, muß sie sich erst einmal hier registrieren.
Den Mut besitzt die nicht. Die kann lesen, mehr schon nicht.

Ich denke die hat ihr Scam Bild bei Romantic gesehen und hat kein Geld echt gut Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #37 - 13. Mai 2008 um 18:59

Das kann möglich sein.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #38 - 27. Mai 2008 um 22:15

Heißt sie nun Williams oder Collins mit Nachnamen? Und Headington als District? Headington gehört zu Oxford! Und Saint Clement? Liegt auf der Kanalinsel Jersey! Es gibt allerdings eine St. Clement Gemeinde in Headington! Aber meines Wissens bilden die englischen Kirchen noch keinen Distrikt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #39 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 19:39

Die Geschichte kommt mir doch sehr bekannt vor da kommt bestimmt die Rechnung vom Hotel ist noch offen.

Hello XXXXX,
How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear back from you. I want you to know first before anything that iam a very God fearing christian but i dont critisize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever.
I am sure that God willing if we  will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me.
For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikinin,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe or wine from a small window and attend church services. i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching tv.
i want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i dont beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,bcos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.
My name is Seun Fola,i was born in the year 1980 which means am  28 yrs old this very yr.
dont be suprise that i am very far away africa at the moment, tho its not fun but i have come and there is nothing i could do about it but i dont think i will ever want to come again.I model for a clothing company here in Nigeria ,i am in nigeria right now i am coming back to Netherland anytime from now, I dont know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God tho.
I am single since i had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me.. he helped me to erase the  path we took to meet in my life i mean my X and my friend.

Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) thats the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 23-60 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
Am still  single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.
Hope to hear from you soonest take good care fo yourself.
SEUN

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.148.16 with SMTP id a16cs91014qbo;
       Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:09:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.5.20 with SMTP id h20mr1442956rvi.299.1229677773031;
       Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:09:33 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <seunfola12@yahoo.com>
Received: from n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.234])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id l31si15700752rvb.2.2008.12.19.01.09.31;
       Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:09:32 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of seunfola12@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.234 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.234;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of seunfola12@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.234 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=seunfola12@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=seunfola12@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2008 09:09:30 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.182] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2008 09:09:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp123.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2008 09:09:30 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 353719.43352.bm@omp123.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 43811 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Dec 2008 09:09:30 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  nt-Type:Message-ID;
  6fGUhP1aAqqcA=;
Received: from [41.219.245.198] by web59602.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:09:30 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:09:30 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: seunfola12@yahoo.com
Subject: How are you and work
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870812181225i461ff3efu4b99d42e2ca18ae8@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1483499199-1229677770=:43443"
Message-ID: <244458.43443.qm@web59602.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-1483499199-1229677770=:43443
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.219.245.198
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.245.198

inetnum:        41.219.245.0 - 41.219.245.255
netname:        ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:          Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:        NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:      STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:         NAVNEET SINGH
address:        Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:        Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone:          +234-1-804-9370
fax-no:         +234-1-811-0301
e-mail:         navneets@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:        NS4-AFRINIC
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered

Hello XXXX,
 I just have to first thank God for bringing us together and i must confess to you that up till now i am still amazed that i did e-mailed you back on the dating site .
      i think it will be fine if i tell you more about my family background.it was in feb 1992 that i lost my dad when he got involved in an auto crash on his way from Drenthe where Dad and mum went to visit one of mum's brother.according to one of the 911 officers , she said an extral ordinary big deer just crossed the road and dad in his attempt  avoiding knocking down the  deer  and lost control  which cause the  accident to occured. even mum is yet to get over the shork of the accident, she was able to survive unlike dad who gave up the ghost immediately.
         After dad died, we moved out of Netherland to United Kingdom  and i return back to Netherland in less than two months.while mom died 6 months ago of cancer.so i moved from United Kingdom back to Netherland,
to stayed with a friend Sandra and later she called me that a promoter approached her that he wanted to train some models in Zealand and whatever happens he would like to at least take one of us to africa for some jobs.
Now came down to Zealand and fortunatley this my friend is from Zealand so we have little problem on accomodation. After some weeks, it was  my friend that was picked but unfortunatley,my friend could not make the trip because it was during the process that she met the man of her life online and to my suprise, it was not long at all before they got married and i was really happy for them. it's her case that got me convinced that this online dating thing can really work. And both of them are still in honeymooning somewhere in the carebian and that was the reason this man decided to bring me down.
       We went to kenya for trails ........... that is just to snap some shots and for the promoter to see how good i can really be in front of the camera. during our stay in kenya  my promoter met the ceo of a clothing company here in Nigeria and they talked bussiness and my promoter agreed that we will follow the man down to nigeria to do some model job on the company's new product which is bikini. That was how we landed here in nigeria and its almost one month that we have been here now.
 Luckily, i have thru with the contract since last week but my promoter quickly went down to UK for some reasons best known to him and he promised to be back in last three days. So i am kind of lonely for now but i am doing all in my power to keep myself busy.
Hope to read from you soon.
SEUN

Quelltext wie oben
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2014 um 01:16 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #40 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 19:54

@ amicus

Wenn sie demnächst schreibt, dass die Hotelrechnung 1700 Euro kostet, kannst du mal hier schauen:

Smiley

Auch die Bilder sind sehr ähnlich!!

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #41 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 21:57

Hat Ähnlichkeit mit Sanya!
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2008 um 05:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #42 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 22:18

Uli schrieb on 22. Dezember 2008 um 21:57:
Hat Ähnlichkeit mit Sanya!

Smileydie gleiche Geschichte
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2008 um 05:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #43 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 18:33

Jetzt kommt die Mitleid Geschichte.

Dear XXXXX,
How are you and how is everything with you over there,hope all is going fine?Its my very great pleasure to hear back from you,bcos you really make my day with your lovely mail and your concern about me. I am very sorry for the late respond,Well,i just want to let you know that i am facing a lot of hell right here in Nigeria for now,which no one is ready to help or assist me on it,so i just decided to keep my problem to my self,but i found it out that its killing me slow slow which is turning my life to a lot of stress and hell here right now.... Even some people are in the position to help you out or assist you,but they wont just do.I am very sorry that i wont be able to write more than this,but i promise i will do later.
Hope to hear back from you before then.
SEUN

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #44 - 27. Dezember 2008 um 22:13

So wie ich es gedacht habe gleiche Geschichte Hotel und kann die Rechnung nicht bezahlen.

Dear XXXX,
How are you doing today? hope everything is going rightly for you?  I must confess that i did not really know how to start this mail because i am not sure how you will take this but i will be more than glad if you will understand me very well and trust me. But before anything let me tell you again that i am a very God fearing lady and i will never hurt a good feeling because iam not sure i can live with a conscience that does not judge me well. babe, something is happening to me here that i would have told you before now , but iam not sure if its the best thing to tell you or not but as things are going for me here now, i think it will be the best for me to let you know my mind. but first i will be very hurt if you doubt me in whatever way and i want you to believe  that everything i tell you in this mail is the truth at least if you are a bit curious i will understand because of things that are happening in our world now.
I came down to africa here for two most important things, 1, i need some money to start my life all over again after all i have passed thru after the death of my Parents, i want to get enough money to establish myself based on my other professional line because even then i have been thinking of quiting modeling. So when the opportunity comes around to come down here and the cut of the money is good i decided to come down.
2, after the death of my father,things have not been the same for the family and to worsen the issue my mum's health has been very bad since then and her inability to get over the shock of dad's death did nothing to make things better and leads to her death. So i needed some capital to take care of my self. When i arrived here with the promoter, we arrived at ogun state here in nigeria . we got to the hotel and it was a great suprise for me when my promoter told me that we will have to organise hotel for ourself and that we will have to register for one apartment hotel room becasue he cant afford to get two different room for both of us. It was then that i have started suspecting that something is wrong. He told me that by the time the company we have come
to work for here pay us,that the hotel charges will be included. I strongly declined and told him to get a different room for me that iam gonna need my privacy . it was then that i was taken to meet the manager of the hotel iam staying now and it was agreed between i and the promoter and the hotel manager that i will have my own personal hotel room and i will pay for it after we are paid by the clothing company here.
Today, its about 1 month  that i have been here in africa the job has been over for the past two weeks now and it was the night the job ended that my promoter travelled down to UK with an excuse that he wanna go get another model that will work for him in his other jobs in south africa because i have told him that i will be quiting the job. He told me that he will pay me my entitlement after he is back that he is yet to have the cheque from the clothing company.Its over two weeks now and i am yet to see him .  I went  to the embassy today and after telling them my story , the consular realy blamed me for being so foolish , he told me that they have realy warned young models about what the italian promoters were doing to models everywhere in africa and that they have placed it on publication thru almost all available media everywhere. But at the end of the day, they agreed to put me on a plane back home anytime i am ready.Now, i am all ready infact i am all alone here and lonely and iam always afraid but i just always believe that God is my strenght. babe, the main reason i am telling you all these is that when i got back to my hotel today, i told him(hotel manager) that i will be leaving soon and that i need to have my bills. when the bill was brought to me, the money iam having with me could not complete the payment and i will still need like $820 to make the balance. If you tell me to f***ck off and never mail you again, i will surely understand you but  i want you to know that all i have told you is nothing but the truth and i will pay you back immediately i am back home if you will accept me i can come first to you so that you will know iam not gonna run away with your money .I hope to hear some good news from you very soon as iam all ready to live here. immediately i make the payment at the hotel here, i will go down to the British Airline and they will put me on a plane to wherever i wanna go.
Till i hear from you cause i am praying that God touched your heart and you make me happy. this is my 1st time online and you are the 1st person am talking to.
.Stay blessed and safe. bye for now.
Yours
SEUN

Quelltext wie oben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema