Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 29679 mal)

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru>
Antwort #120 - 29. Februar 2008 um 11:05

Ich bin bei "About my childhood" angekommen! Sie versucht mir unbedingt auszureden, selber nach Russland zu kommen. 
Merkwürdige Traditionen haben die dort, die scheinbar nur Snezhana kennt! 
Ich will mal versuchen, das Spielchen soweit zu treiben, bis sie eine Kontonummer oder eine Adresse zum Überweisen des Geldes mit Western Union bringt!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #121 - 29. Februar 2008 um 18:06

Okay, ihr habt mich überredet. Machen wir halt noch ein wenig weiter.
Wir sollten aber auch Olga nicht vergessen. Unser "Schweizer Kollege" bedarf unser.  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Standort: Rüsselsheim
Antwort #122 - 01. März 2008 um 13:31

Muss schwer zu tun gehabt haben die Kleene... mail kam erst um 2.30 heute morgen...
Das rot angestrichene lesen reicht... den Rest schafft auch kein hartgesottener.....

Hello my dear Edgar!

My darling I was glad to read your letter and it has brought to me a lot of good mood. 

I also would be glad, if we have soon appeared together my dear and could see each other every day. 

We could talk about much and much to solve my dear. 

And I think, that our meeting could give much to us and we could understand much about each other my darling. 

I think, that I shall go to Monday for my work and I shall agree already precisely with the heads to take holiday on my work at own expense my darling. 

I while only preliminary talked about it and to me basically have allowed it to make. 

But it will be already necessary for me to pay next week for my holiday my dear. 

And I should have for this purpose 150 euros my darling. 

I spoke all this already to you my dear. Also I talked to my girlfriend about us and about our forthcoming meeting.

She is my best girlfriend and I always share with it my experiences and that occurs at me in a life. 

I to her have told all about us and have told, that it will be necessary for me to pay for my holiday my dear. Also that you wish to help me with it. 

But I did not know as I can receive money from other country to pay for my holiday and to arrive then to Moscow. 

And then we could meet and be together. And also I have taken an interest at it my darling as it is possible to receive money resources. And it has mentioned one company which refers to " Western Union ". Earlier I only saw advertising this company on the TV and saw office of this company in streets of my city. 

But my girlfriend knows about it more. And it to me has told, that it is very reliable and fast translation system of money resources from other countries. 

Also that there are many offices in other countries so we can take advantage of this system my darling. What do you think of it my dear? Can you take advantage " Western Union " in the near future my dear?

I want you to please today and to share it. I want to share with you really surprising dream. I only waited for the moment to write it. 

It is the truth very good and dream I am sure, that it to you to like, I shall try to not miss the uniform moment.

In my dream to me dreamed, that I to you arrive, yes, I to you arrive. And you meet me at your local airport. It is solar good weather. 

I all am intense, all my ideas only about you, I all sit and I think, that will occur now when I shall leave from the plane. And here we land, 

Everyone rise and go to exit. and me not on itself, I worry, as it is a meeting with you and I do not know, that will be. At me in a head all around 

Also there do not come any ideas and decisions. But nevertheless I have found forces to rise and be directed to exit. I approach to exit and I leave from the plane. 

Light is to my evident and blinds me for some time. I do not look to myself under legs, I only look around a sight, my eyes search for you. 

I all over again do not see you, I in confusion, and all time think about myself, well where you mine dear, I have arrived to you... And here my eyes direct to the man 

In a suit, he stands and also searches for someone the sight among arriving. And our sights converge, we look against each other not removing a sight, 

We look each other in fool in the face. I even for some time stop. But I legs as though them oder about, go in your direction, 

They conduct me to you. You stand, and in hands at you are a bouquet of colors, it were beautiful red roses. And here I approach to you, 

We look each other in the face and anybody from us does not speak a uniform word, all of us only look in our eyes, even such feeling was created, 

That  we  speak  mentally  and we perfectly understand each other. But here you say, hi my dear Snezhana, well here and we have met.

I in confusion, do not know that to you to tell. But at me the word hi my dear automatically leaves. You give me flowers and kiss me on lips, 

It very much to like me. You strong embrace me and take me for hands and conduct to exit from the airport, we go to you home.

Here such surprising dream has dreamed me. When I have woken up, I could not come in myself, I thought, that it has taken place in a reality 

Also that I am at you at home. But I have looked at a bed, there there was nobody. I have looked back around and it seemed to me, that it to me all familiar. 

At last I have come to the senses, I have understood, that it only dream. But I was and is glad to this, that beautiful dream has dreamed me such remarkable and on true. 

I long sat on a bed and thought of it, about our meeting, in fact it can take place and actually. But time went, and I needed to rise. 

I during that moment was the happiest girl, I had such smile on the person, that all looked at me. Probably all thought, that I a lunatic, 

But me there was no affair up to them. I in a head had only one, this dream. As I would like, that it appeared actually. 

I was today the happiest girl and here now I write to you about this dream and I want, that you were pleased together with me. 

That your day was such good as there was it at me. I hope to you to like my dream.

I probably shall finish the letter as I already have passed a lot of time. I sat here and selected words to write to you, all as it was. 

I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Your Snezhana

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #123 - 01. März 2008 um 13:47

Zitat:
Good morning, my love!

I am happy to see your letter, I thought I never get one again, because it came so late last night!

Yes I heard about Western Union. I never worked with it, because we don´t use it here in Germany.
It is weekend now and evrything is closed here, so I have to wait until monday.

Also I am going on a business trip this night. For one week I will be in Slovakia and Hungary.
If I find a Western Union Bank there I will send the money.... 
but I am very busy next week so please have in mind that I might be a bit late.

Please send me a copy of your ID- Card, your full name and address. I need it for the bank transaction. 
And tell me WHEN you get your week off from work because I have to book MY flight to Moscow!

Thank you for your nice pictures, may I ask for a topless one or you have one in a bikini?

Many kisses

Your Edgar
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #124 - 01. März 2008 um 14:08

Die kleine oder der kleine "Vlad" versucht es doch mit allen Tricks. 
Ob du das oben ohne Foto bekommst? Wäre schon mal ein kleiner Hit.
  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #125 - 01. März 2008 um 14:33

Natürlich nicht! Aber auf die  ID- Card bin ich gespannt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #126 - 01. März 2008 um 15:37

Zitat:
Natürlich nicht! Aber auf die  ID- Card bin ich gespannt!

Nicht nur du!   
Bin gespannt, wann sie den Liebeskontakt zu dir abbricht!   weinend weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #127 - 01. März 2008 um 16:41

recht schnell glaube ich!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #128 - 01. März 2008 um 16:49

Zitat:
recht schnell glaube ich!!

Weil sie das Bild nicht bringen kann oder weil du das Geld nicht sendest ?

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #129 - 01. März 2008 um 17:33

beides! 
Ich wundere mich nur, dass die Forderung so niedrig ist.
Vielleicht auch nur ein Test um zu sehen ob man darauf anspringt, da 150 Euro für einen "Geschäftsmann" ja nicht besonders viel ist.
Was sehr komisch ist, ist dass das Englisch bei den persönlich eingefügten Antworten weitaus besser ist, als bei den vorgefertigten.

Vielleicht trügt Dich ja Dein Gefühl doch nicht und wir haben es tatsächlich mit einer Einzelperson zu tun!

Ich bin jetzt eine Woche mit meiner Freundin auf Dienstreise, versuche aber dennoch am Ball zu bleiben!
Bei der Flirterei wird es Zeit, dass "Klein- Mafiamanager" mal wieder bei einer realen Frau zum Stich kommt.  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #130 - 01. März 2008 um 17:52

Mich wundert die geringe Forderung nicht. Hatte ich schon öfters. Die SCAMMER sagen sich, lieber weniger, aber dafür sicher, wenn sie merken, dass sie die hohe Summe nicht bekommen können. 
Jetzt heißt es vorsichtig schreiben. Wenn sie merkt, dass du nach wie vor darauf bestehst, sie zu besuchen und kein Geld senden wirst, dann bricht der Kontakt schlagartig ab.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #131 - 02. März 2008 um 17:14

So, jetzt wirds lustig:

Hello dear Edgar.

I am glad to receive from you your letters, I always am glad, when I see your letters on mine email.

I want to tell to you, that we already conduct long time correspondence and should make decisions, to be to us together whether or not. 

My dear I understand all your situation now and that you will be in a business trip on other countries. But it will be already necessary for me to have on Monday these means for payment of my holiday that we could meet. 

So I wish you to ask, that you have taken advantage "Western Union" for this purpose. 

As I know, that this company has the of office in other countries. 

And it will borrow about half an hour only that I could receive these necessary means. 

But if I shall use the bank account it will go up to me within two-three weeks. As all bank translations are carefully checked now in Moscow. And it actually will long go up to me my darling. It is all a trustworthy information my dear and I checked it through my friends. 

And now I wish to give you all necessary information that you could View translation these means through "Western Union". 

The country: Russia 

Area: Kirovskaya 

City: Kirov 

My full name and a surname: Snezhana Bayguzina.

It is all necessary information which will be necessary to View translation money resources my darling. 

But your information will be necessary for me also to receive these means: your full name and your full surname, your full home address, your city, your country, your post code or zipcode. 

But if you will be in other place give me the information concerning that place where you will be for that time. 

My darling after I shall receive these means I can already leave in holiday. 

And after that I can arrive to Moscow. But as to that my trip I do not know how I can arrive to Moscow. 

It will be better, if you will send for this means also through "Western Union" and then I can take flight to convenient time and suitable day. 

And then we can coordinate also precisely date sew meetings my dear.
I would like you to listen concerning your opinion. 

I like to listen to opinions of other people and I shall try to understand you in all as I think, that we were already pulled together by our letters. 

I think, that we already know much about each other and I am ready to be with you. But nevertheless it is interesting to me to know it at you.

I thought that the meeting can give us much. I can tell to you of what I have thought. 

I know, no, I am simply sure, that the meeting is necessary, if all is very serious. I am serious with you, 

and I now would not like to joke of feelings. I have much tested in a life, and I know, how the desire of the person much influences. 

If intentions serious it is necessary to have the decision. Decisions to transfer relation on higher level. To me already it is a lot of years. 

And I yet have no anything serious in a life. And only acquaintance to you gives me the big hopes for the future. 

We adult people and in ours relations there should not be a place for jokes with feelings. I do not want to feel it again. 

I also think, that at a joint life of two people there should be a compromise. 

The compromise helps to understand the one who is capable for the sake of well-being in relations can something to neglect.

That is he refuses the desires and accepts opinion of another. It is necessary if though one person wishes, that in their pair there were no quarrels. 

I know about the compromise by own experience. When relations already call, it is possible to find a way which suited both. 

Skill to go on the compromise is present not at all people unfortunately. This skill should in many respects help with a life. 

I also understand, that if two persons aspire creates in the relations something new the contribution of each of pair is necessary for this purpose. 

I want to tell, that I am ready to go on a meeting to the happiness. I shall make everything, that is in my forces. 

I can accept opinion of my favourite person if for him this opinion is very important.

My dear Edgar, I hope, that all my ideas are clear to you.

I want that you have understood me because it is very important theme.

Yours for ever Snezhana

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #132 - 02. März 2008 um 17:18

Zitat:
My dear Snezhana,

sorry I am late in answering your letter, but as you know I am on a business trip so I don´t have connection to Internet, only in my hotel.

I tried to send the money one hour ago per Western Union online per Internet and it does not work because I only have limited access to some secured pages!!!!!

I also found out, that here in this Slovak City where I am right now only the post office has Western Union, the banks don´t have it!!!! It is a small city where I am now!
The problem is that I the post office is open from 8-12am and 1-4 pm.
During this time I am in very important business meetings, so it will not be possible to go to the post office.

I asked my bank and they say if I make an express order to your bank account, the money will be with you IN ONE DAY !!!

Please give me your bank account so I can send you the money quickly.

My full name: 

Edgar Fick VanHinten
Filzlausstrasse 5-7
73728 Esslingen- Entenhausen

Please send me a message with your bank details so I can send you the money. 
If my bank books it tomorrow morning (monday morning) in the afternoon you will already have it!!!

I also need to know WHEN I have to book my ticket for Moscow! I am a business man and I have meetings,
so I must coordinate my work and private appointments!

Many kisses

Edgar
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #133 - 02. März 2008 um 17:29

Zitat:

My full name: 
Edgar Fick VanHinten
Filzlausstrasse 5-7
73728 Esslingen- Entenhausen

Ob sie das merkt??       Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #134 - 02. März 2008 um 17:36

Keine Ahnung!  Zwinkernd

Esslingen und PLZ stimmen ja überein.
den FickVanHinten hat sie bis jetzt ja nicht gemerkt.
Es sei denn sie geht auf map&guide oder ähnliche Seiten und sucht die Strasse...
aber dafür wird sie wohl zu blöd sein die dumme nicht so nette Frau!!
(Also jeder normale Kerl mit ein bisschen Grips im Kopf nimmt der den Scheiss den sie erzählt doch niemals ab...)

wir werden sehen was passiert ... 

Wetten ob sie sich nochmal meldet werden gerne von meinem Buchmacher angenommen!!  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 12:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema