Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 29659 mal)

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru>
Antwort #105 - 27. Februar 2008 um 06:50

Uli schrieb on 26. Februar 2008 um 15:28:
Ich habe inzwischen auch Antwort bekommen wegen Pustefix. Die gibt einen kleinen Einblick in die Arbeitsweise der Scammer.

Das Pustefix erwähnt wurde, kommt durch meinen Provider und ist eine Antwort auf meine an sie gerichtete Mail zu sehen. 
Eine ausführlichere Beschreibung soll es unter http://cr.yp.to/immhf/thread.html geben. Muss da gleich mal reinschauen!

Das bedeutet wohl im Klartext folgendes:

- Mail kommt rein
- "Antworten"-Button wird gedrückt
- vorhandener Text wird gelöscht
- neuer Text wird hereinkopiert
- Mail wird abgesandt

Ob so etwas "The Bat" automatisch machen kann, entzieht sich meiner Kenntnis! 
Vielleicht ist am Ende kein Michail, Pjotr oder sonst jemand, der da noch arbeitet, sondern nur IBM "Deep Blue"! 

Habe mir den Artikel mal kurz reingezogen. Ist ja ganz schön umfangreich. Kapiert habe ich noch nix.   unentschlossen
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #106 - 27. Februar 2008 um 07:14

Zitat:

Bis auf cupidbay (habe ich nicht angschrieben) sind alle Profile ohne lange Rückfragen gelöscht worden.
Für cupidbay fehlen mir einfach die nötigen Beweise, dass es unsere Snezi ist.  Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Februar 2008 um 18:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #107 - 27. Februar 2008 um 19:07

Leider muss man bei cupidbay auch erst löhnen, um den Damen eine Massage schreiben zu können. Sonst hätte ich es ja mal ausprobiert!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #108 - 27. Februar 2008 um 19:41

Zitat:
Leider muss man bei cupidbay auch erst löhnen, um den Damen eine Massage schreiben zu können. Sonst hätte ich es ja mal ausprobiert!

Das muß ja auch nicht unbedingt sein. Erst wirft man diesen Idioten das Geld in den Rachen und wird schlußendlich noch abgezockt. 
Beschwert man sich anschließend, waschen die ihre Hände dann in Unschuld.   Smiley

@ mafiamanager 

Von Snezi erwarte ich keine Antwort mehr. Also raus mit der "up in the arse"-Mail. Meinen Segen hast du.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Standort: Rüsselsheim
Antwort #109 - 27. Februar 2008 um 23:18

... kann sein, dass es für sie langsam "zu schwierig" wird, eine Antwort auf meine letzte Email blieb bis dato aus.

Hab noch ein- zwei Stündchen zu tun, falls nix mehr reinkommt, schick ich ihr noch´n Bettelbriefchen...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #110 - 27. Februar 2008 um 23:57

Hello dear Edgar.

I hope, that you not so missed me, without my letters while I time did not write all this to you.

I was so is happy, that you wrote me all this time. I want you to thank, that you to me write, that I have found you on this Internet. 

I all this time thought only of you as you there, that you do, whether miss you. I very much worry for you, 

As we many time have correspondence. You to me very much dear and I simply am afraid of you to lose, 

I am afraid to lose with you the correspondence. For me always day becomes a holiday when I see your letters, 

But most of all to me to become more joyfully, after reading your letters. They are so beautifully written, 

That it becomes pleasant for me from your letters, they so express your feelings to me, all your desires and dreams. 

It is so good to me with you and I would like to have the greater with you. You to me are necessary also for me it would be desirable to be with you. I hope it it will be sometime possible.

My dear I wish to tell to you, that certainly this all is fine if we shall go in a limousine with the bodyguard. But for me all these magnificent things not the main thing in a life. 

I have not got used to luxury in a life and it is important to me to see in the man what at it internal qualities. 

And it would be interesting to me to talk to you in a reality my darling. If you are assured, that our meeting can be carried out in Moscow and there will be no obstacles for this purpose I would be glad óâèäåòüÿ with you in capital. 

But for this purpose I should take holiday on my work at own expense. 

That is I should pay to take this holiday. And it is necessary for me for this purpose about 150 euros.

Also it is necessary for me to pay my flight up to Moscow. 

And I already learned about it. And it is necessary for me to have approximately 300 euros with this purpose. 

As a result it turns out, that I require in 450 euros my dear.

Are you ready to help me with such sum that I could arrive without problems to Moscow?

I all these days worked, but in an operating time I thought of you. When at me go occupations, I certainly think of how correctly to give pupils the information, but after lessons to me becomes a little sad.

At this moment I recollect about you. I think, that to me with you would be cheerful, we could do much together, be engaged in various affairs, and it cheers me up.

I would be glad to visit various places, for example cinemas, cafe, parks or museums. I really love visit these places. 

But at me enough time is given out not always to visit these places. And besides me it is simple there is nobody to visit, I would like, 

That near to me appeared such the man as you. Here I think of it, but unfortunately it does not occur yet. 

And fault to this distance. There could be only I near to you, and I know, that you to me will tell, that we can visit all these places, 

You will be simply glad to have with me such walk, and to me it would be even better. But here only it is possible to dream and think of it about good.

I also want to send you my photo. I hope you love this photo as well as other my photos. 

Here so I always write to you the letters, from this place. I come after my work, it evening.

And now I have no so much a lot of time as also time already in the street is already too dark later. I want you to thank once again, 

That you are at me, that you write to me such beautiful letters. I am very grateful to you. I shall write to you the following letter as soon as I can. 

But know, that you very much dear and you to me very much like me. I burn desire that you appeared near to me and I shall strongly ask about it the god. 

I know, that he all hears and sees, I know, that he to me will help with it. I firmly believe in it. I shall wait for your letter and I shall miss on you.

Your Snezhana

Gott ist immer irgenwie im Spiel....beim Afrika als auch Russen- Scam!  

Wenn es einen Gott gibt, wovon wir ja ausgehen, SO SOLL ER DICH PER BLITZ BEIM SCHEISSEN TREFFEN, VLAD !!!!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #111 - 28. Februar 2008 um 05:52

Zitat:
My dear I wish to tell to you, that certainly this all is fine if we shall go in a limousine with the bodyguard. But for me all these magnificent things not the main thing in a life.   

I have not got used to luxury in a life and it is important to me to see in the man what at it internal qualities.

Wie bescheiden auf einmal. Mir kommen die Tränen! weinend

Zitat:
That is I should pay to take this holiday. And it is necessary for me for this purpose about 150 euros.

Also it is necessary for me to pay my flight up to Moscow.   

And I already learned about it. And it is necessary for me to have approximately 300 euros with this purpose.   

As a result it turns out, that I require in 450 euros my dear.

Are you ready to help me with such sum that I could arrive without problems to Moscow?

Die faule Sau soll mit dem Zug fahren. Der kostet fast nix!

Jeden Tag geht ein Nachtexpreß von Yoshkar-Ola nach Moskau und zurück.

Hinfahrt:
Fährt um 18.30 Uhr in Yoshkar-Ola ab und ist um 9.13 Uhr in Moskva Kasanskaja.
Dauer: 14:43 Std.

Rückfahrt:
Fährt um 16.38 Uhr in Moskva Kasanskaja ab und ist um 7.20 Uhr in Yoshkar-Ola.
Dauer: 14:42 Std.

Schreib dem vlad das mal.  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #112 - 28. Februar 2008 um 16:23

Zitat:
My lovely Snezhana,

thank you for your letter. I was, like always, very happy to receive it.

It´s nice to hear, that you are not a "luxury barbie girl" and that you are looking for more than just financial security in a relationship!!!

So, there are many options to get you to Moscow...

1) a train for example..

Start: 18.30 in Kirov Arrival: 9.13 Uhr in Moskva Kasanskaja. 
Start: 16.38 in Moskva Kasanskaja and arrives at 7.20 Uhr in Kirov. 

2) Limousine driver picks you up and brings you home as well. Or I come with limousine and driver and we drive back together.
    So we have enough time to speak and get to know each other better... and I can see something from your country,
    because I have only been to Moscow and haven´t seen anything else

But if you insist on travelling by plane I will happily buy you an airplane- ticket to Moscow.
My secretary will organize this for me and you. In one of your next letters you can send me your name and birthday and she will book a flight for you online!
As a big company we have special rates with all airline and travel agencies. You just need to go to the airport and pick up the ticket with your ID- Card,
then lean back, have a cup of tea and enjoy your flight  Zwinkernd

When you arrive I will pay for the days you are "out of job" and for all the stuff concerning visa, passport, etc.
Do you think you can stay at least one week with me in Moscow??

Please answer quickly my love!!!!!!!!

Kisses

Edgar
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #113 - 28. Februar 2008 um 17:41

Na auf die Antwort bin ich jetzt aber mal gespannt.
Mein Foto habe ich natürlich nicht bekommen. Auch keine Antwort mehr.
Werde wohl mal etwas nachhaken müssen und schärfere Töne anschlagen.
So mit SCAM-Listen drohen und was mir noch so alles einfällt!  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #114 - 28. Februar 2008 um 21:50

Ich bin jedenfalls noch im Geschäft! Ich warte allerdings noch auf einen Band der Digitalen Bibliothek mit amerikanischer und englischer Literatur. 
Mir geht langsam der Schmalz aus und dann brauch ich nur noch Copy und Paste! 
Bin bei ihr jetzt bei "about my childhood angekommen, wo sie mir deutlich machen will, 
dass es wegen irgendwelcher russischen Traditionen absolut unmöglich sein soll, mich mit ihr in Russland zu treffen. 
Werde noch einmal meinen ganzen Charme spielen lassen, in der Hoffnung, das Snezhi langsam weich wird!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #115 - 28. Februar 2008 um 21:53

Uli schrieb on 28. Februar 2008 um 21:50:
Ich bin jedenfalls noch im Geschäft! Ich warte allerdings noch auf einen Band der Digitalen Bibliothek mit amerikanischer und englischer Literatur. 
Mir geht langsam der Schmalz aus und dann brauch ich nur noch Copy und Paste! 
Bin bei ihr jetzt bei "about my childhood angekommen, wo sie mir deutlich machen will, 
dass es wegen irgendwelcher russischen Traditionen absolut unmöglich sein soll, mich mit ihr in Russland zu treffen. 
Werde noch einmal meinen ganzen Charme spielen lassen, in der Hoffnung, das Snezhi langsam weich wird!

Wie mir doch dieser Schwachsinn bekannt vorkommt.
Siehe Christina Varvashenko.
Es besteht ja noch soooooooooooooo viel Feindschaft zwischen den bösen Nazis und den braven Bolschewiki.  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #116 - 29. Februar 2008 um 00:45

Sorry liebe Mitstreiter, aber etwas arbeiten muss ich auch noch zwischendurch:
Hier ihre Antwort "I PRAY FOR IT IN CHURCH" (auf meine Vorschläge wird zwischendrin geantwortet):

Hello dear Edgar.

I have received your message. How are you? With me all is good, here only I very much miss on you as it would be desirable that you appeared near to me. 

To me so it is lonely, as it would be desirable, that with me there was a person, as you. I so want that you surrounded me the care and love. 

I hope it sometime can happen.

My dear this all certainly very beautifully and fine, that you wish to offer me now. But I believe, that it will be better for us if we shall meet you in Moscow. 

As I do not want, that hearings about me in my city if you will arrive to me on a limousine went any sort. As between us still all precisely is not solved. 

And we while even not not enamoured pair. Whether we should learn each other better and to understand we approach to each other. 

And you have forgotten my darling, that it will be necessary for me to pay my holiday on work. 

As I very much value the work and for me it is important to help to become to children healthy. 

And it is necessary for me to pay for it 150 euros my dear. 

Can you help me with this sum that I could arrive to you? 

Was fine if we could meet without problems my darling. And it is certainly healthy, that you can pay for my flight.[/bgcolor]

I pray concerning our meeting and you. I know, that the god will hear my prays. I believe in the god and visit church. In our city there is a church.

I try to go always to go to church 

And at me it turns out on the days off as I have a free time from work and I have time to visit church. 

Before comes into church it is necessary it is christened, do by a hand, I hope you heard about it. And when you are inside always it is necessary it is christened. 

We light candles and we put them before icons and we pray to each of them. There are many icons and everyone has the value.

I want to tell to you, that now when I come in church, I pray for you as you to me became very much dear and I would not like, that you had to mountain, 

I want that you were always pleased. I am glad, because have found you and to me from it it becomes always joyful on soul. 

And I shall always think of you, I know. That we can sometime be together, simply for this purpose time, also patience is necessary to wait.

I hope you also much can tell, as I always am glad to your letters. It is simply interesting to me to know, than you are engaged every day, 

That to you occurs. I speak it to you, because I actually you very much dear and would not like me, that with you there was something bad. 

I send you my photo. Also I shall think, that you will embrace me sometime also, as on a photo. I miss on you.

I shall wait for your letter. I shall hope, that you to me write as soon as can.

Snezhana

Bei diese Scheinheiligkeit kommt mir die Galle hoch!!!!! Vlad sollte lieber beten, dass ihn keiner von uns in die Hände bekommt!!!!!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #117 - 29. Februar 2008 um 00:58

Zitat:
My loveliest girl,

what can I say? I understand! You know your country better than me!!!
Of course I pay for your expenses when you have to leave work for meeting me!!!

Please tell me when you have time and when do you want me to come to meet you in Moscow!
I must prepare my business and private things, too!!! 
I am busy and tired now, it is late and I had a very hard day.
I wished you were here to give me a massage... I need it really badly und die Bullenklöten könntest Du mir auch kraulen, by the way!!

I hope to get an answer and I am prepared to do EVERYTHING to see you!!!!

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND I WANT TO SEE YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!

Kisses

Your Edgar F.van Hinten

@ Uli

Spar dir die Mühe mit den netten u. romantischen Mails werter Kollege.
Ich hab gemerkt, dass sie bei kurzen und präzisen Antworten schneller zum Thema kommt!
Ich denke, Vlad hat genausowenig Bock unsere Ergüsse zu lesen wie wir seine.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #118 - 29. Februar 2008 um 06:46

Sind wir hier bei "Es wird immer billiger.de"?

Also Leute, ich schlage vor, dass wir dieses leidliche Thema Snezhana langsam beenden sollten. 
Es gibt doch noch viele andere SCAMMER, die unserer Aufmerksamkeit bedürfen. Ich bin eh schon aus dem Rennen. 
Spaß macht es auf jeden Fall, sie zu ärgern und zu beschäfftigen. Für uns ist es ein Hobby, die anderen ärgern sich.
Verlangt doch mal von Snezi ein Aktfoto. Mal sehen, ob ihr es schafft.

@ mafiamanager

... du hast die wohl noch die besten Karten!  
Aus Afrika kommt übrigens keine Nachricht. Werde wohl auch hier mal nachhaken müssen.
Normalerweise macht man es ja nicht,  aber was haltet ihr davon, wenn wir Snezi dann auf diese Seite aufmerksam machen, 
damit sie weiß, wie sehr sie verarscht wurde. Man sollte die SCAMMER ja nicht noch warnen.
Aber ein Besuch aus Rußland, ich kann einfach nicht wiederstehen! 
Was meint ihr dazu?

Übrigens, die Zugfahrt Yoshkar-Ola nach Moskau kostet umgerechnet so um die 20 Euro. Je nach Tageskurs vom Rubel.  

mafiamanager schrieb on 29. Februar 2008 um 00:58:
und die Bullenklöten könntest Du mir auch kraulen, by the way!!

... ob das richtig bei ihr ankommt?    Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #119 - 29. Februar 2008 um 07:27

@ Webmaster

... ich warte auf die nächste mail und frag sie nach etwas "mehr Haut"... 
vielleicht kriegen wir dann ja unser "Seite1-Girl"- Bild.
Woanders steigert es ja auch die "Auflage"  
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema