Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Olena <elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru> [WhatsApp: +380958536875] (Gelesen: 3262 mal)

gausi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Bayern
Olena <elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru> [WhatsApp: +380958536875]
18. Oktober 2020 um 16:31

hhhhhi XXX! How is your day?

My day is good, I am at work now I work as a fire-technical expert in the center of fire safety, what do you do for work?

Zitat:
Mein Tag ist gut, ich bin bei der Arbeit jetzt ich arbeite als ein feuer-technischer Experte im Zentrum der Feuersicherheit, was tun Sie für die Arbeit?

yes, Olena is my real name

most of Ukrainian men don't want to date a woman, who has children. I heard, that abroad the situation is different, that's why I decided to try online dating

nice hearing from you XXX and yes, i can see myself moving to another country to be with my partner i do use Whatsapp, if you like, you can leace me your number so i can text you there i spent my weekend with my son and myself we had long walk in the nature, and you?

they're so sweet! God bless them did you have fun? I hope so i have my mother and grandmother thanks, i will text you when i'm off work too have a good day!

Ihre einzelnen Nachrichten vom Portal.
Sie nennt sich Olena Heuta, 32 Jahre
Adr.: Kozakova Street, 7/34, the City of Perevalsk, Luhansk Region, Ukraine, 94300
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juli 2021 um 19:16 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna1.jpg ( 77 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna1.jpg
elenkaprikrasna2.jpg ( 126 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna2.jpg
elenkaprikrasna3.jpg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna3.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Olena <elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru> [WhatsApp: +380958536875]
Antwort #1 - 18. Oktober 2020 um 17:52

Hi XXX! This is Lena, we contacted on the dating website. Thanks for giving me your number, now we can talk here

Congratulate you the end of repairment! I don't have any special plan for evneing, just will help Artem to prepare for school tomorrow. To try to get know each other on distance it's almost the same what to try to feel the taste ice-cream just looking on a photo of ice-cream on an ad picture But for now it's the only possibility for us. Tell me please, what a man you are? What inspires you, what gladdens you, what makes you upset and what enrages you? What're your life priorities and aims?

Thank you for answers, I'm happy to know that you're a serious man How do you see the relationship with a woman (your compatriot or a foreigner)? And if you're interested to get know me - I'm ready to answer your questions  I'm a mother of wonderful son Artem (this is he on photo), fire-technical expert and a big lover of theater, nature and sports. I'm stepping to the most productive decade of my life, and want to build a family with a good man To listen the sound of wind in the attic, kissing and hugging each other. To watch good movies and to set culinary experiments together. To discover the world and its miracles. And plenty of things more. Just to LIVE and LOVE For now I'm divorced. My age and life experience show, that ideal people don't exist, that's why I don't search for a fairytale Prince, described in old books. My man should be just a man (strong character, noble heart and readiness to be the head of family). What I will never be tolerant to - abuse, lie and adultery And one more important moment: I'm not a supporter of online relationship, prefer a real meeting and real life, not a virtual one

Come on, I don't believe that during all your life you don't have photos from your childhood, school and student years, photos of you with relatives, friends, you at travels, on the nature... Or you just don't want to show yourself to me?

I'm leaving, going to help Artem to prepare for tomorrow school. 
Good evening to you
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:47 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 18. Oktober 2020 um 18:09

Good morning, dear XXX Did you sleep well? I wish you a bright and effective day 

I'm at work too... When you was born? My Birthday is 22 of August 1988, sometimes I feel old as Old Tjikko 

Sorry, today I didn't pay you a lot of attention - my arm is not good, got a cold on the draft, now the muscles are solid like a stone, and pain in every move of shoulder, forearm, and part of the back - Myositis I was at massagist, she developed a massage course for me and prescribed as much calm as possible, a warming compress with sea salt and rubbing with juniper oil, also wool scarf all the time when I'm not sleeping Hope, tomorrow I will fell better, and we will chat more

Good morning my dear XXX Thank you for wishes, I try hard to recover as soon as possible. Massagist said, the relief must come after 3-4 days of treatment, the full recovery - about a week. Your warm words helps me so much 

Yes, I work with papers only, and will not do any expertises untill my arm is not well yet

Expertise of objects after fire, laboratory researches of materials about fire-resistance, preparing papers for court, preparing lections for schools about fire safety and so on

Die Fotos habe ich so von ihr bekommen, angeblich von ihrem Geburtstag.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2021 um 20:14 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna4.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna4.jpg
elenkaprikrasna5.jpg ( 103 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna5.jpg
elenkaprikrasna6.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna6.jpg
elenkaprikrasna7.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna7.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 18. Oktober 2020 um 19:59

gausi schrieb on 18. Oktober 2020 um 16:31:
Ihre einzelnen Nachrichten vom Portal:

Das Datingprofil mit der ID791965 auf de.russian-personals.com wurde gelöscht.

Datingprofile mit ihren Bildern:

Olenabeauty https://www.loveawake.com/profile/Olenabeauty/

Zitat:

I'm just a woman without the title of Princess and glamorous gloss, but with an alive heart and serious aims in the life I had been grown on the respect to olders, honesty and hard-working. I like to take care of my family, to plant flowers, to read good books, to feel the movement of wind in my hair and to life every day with a use and pleasure. What I don't like - uncomfortable shoes, lying people and politics. I'm tolerant to other people's mistakes, and always try to support if anyone needs it, but I never impose my opinion.

Spoiler für Bilder:

Olenabeauty7 https://ukraina.dating/en/viewprofile/Olenabeauty7

Zitat:

I'm just a woman, without the title of Princess and glamorous gloss, but with an alive heart and serious aims in the life. I had been grown on the respect to olders, honesty and hard-working. I like to take care of my family, to plant flowers, to read good books, to feel the movement of wind in my hair and to life every day with a use and pleasure. What I don't like - uncomfortable shoes, lying people and politics. I'm tolerant to other people's mistakes, and always try to support if anyone needs it, but I never impose my opinion.

Spoiler für Bilder:

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:48 von Stiray »  

2020-10-18_184332.jpg ( 117 KB | Downloads )
2020-10-18_184332.jpg
2020-10-18_185510.jpg ( 58 KB | Downloads )
2020-10-18_185510.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 18. Oktober 2020 um 20:08

In der Ukraine sind wir nicht. Wir befinden uns in der Region Kaluga.

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:48 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 00:38

Stiray schrieb on 18. Oktober 2020 um 19:59:
Das Datingprofil mit der ID791965 auf de.russian-personals.com wurde gelöscht.

Es gab auch noch ein Profil von ihr auf russian-dating.com und de.fdating.com.
Sind aber auch beide gelöscht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2021 um 20:15 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna8.jpg ( 72 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna8.jpg
elenkaprikrasna9.jpg ( 86 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna9.jpg
elenkaprikrasna10.jpg ( 70 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna10.jpg
elenkaprikrasna11.jpg ( 64 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna11.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 14:10

I will send you some more photos. I and my family live in Perevalsk, city on the East of Ukraine. I was born in Kiev region, but them my parents relocated to Donbass to work in industry sphere ⛏️ My son Artem is the only man in the family (not counting cat named Mukhomor). His father is deprived of parental rights, Artem even doesn't remember how he looks. We live all together: me, my mom and my son. My grandmother lives in village, in the house, build by grandfather's hands in 1950-th, her age is old, but her soul is young and optimistic. My father died in a car crash when I was a teenager, I miss him so much Among another my relatives - uncle and aunt, cousin and her family. As long as I remember, I have always dreamed to have a big family, brothers and sisters! When I will find my soul-mate, I will welcome his relatives as my native family And what about you? Tell me about your family, please - your close and far relatives, traditions, do you gather together? How you imagine your own family?

I'm working too - with papers this week, until my arm is not good yet. Now I'm preparing to drink a cup of my favorite tea "Ui Shui Xiang" (The Water Hermit), it helps me to restore the mood after working on an object. As you know, I'm a fire-technical expert 🧯 My work is to learn the burned objects (buildings, vehicles) and to give a conclusion about them: what is the reason of fire, in what place/location the fire appeared first, was it an accident, or a deliberate arson and so on. This is not an easy work, demands a lot of knowledge, attention and analysis, but I like what I do. The working week is too long, Monday - Saturday,  but it's the only way to give my a normal life to my son. But i'm not a workaholic and not a careerist - I'm just a woman! That's why when I will find my man and my happiness, I will prioritize other way: work half-week and devote the rest of my time and energy to the family and home And you? Do you like your work and profession?
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2021 um 20:15 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna12.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna12.jpg
elenkaprikrasna13.jpg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna13.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #7 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 14:37

Zum Emblem auf ihrer Brust finde ich:

https://my.mail.ru/mail/ko2kl/

Ministry of Emergency Situations, vom ehemaligen Präsidenten B. Jelzin gegründet.
Ist in vielen ehemaligen GUS-Staaten vertreten.

Zu denken geben mir die langen Bilddateinamen. Die wurden definitiv heruntergeladen.
Ich weiß nur nicht wo. Könnte irgend ein soziales Netzwerk sein.

Von https://www.loveawake.com/profile/Olenabeauty/ 
und 
https://ukraina.dating/en/viewprofile/Olenabeauty7 sind sie nicht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 17:54

Stiray schrieb on 18. Oktober 2020 um 20:08:
In der Ukraine sind wir nicht.

Webmaster schrieb on 19. Oktober 2020 um 14:37:

МЧС ЛНР

Министерство Российской Федерации по делам гражданской обороны, чрезвычайным ситуациям и ликвидации последствий стихийных бедствий. Луганской Народной Республики.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katastrophenschutzministerium_der_Russischen_F%C3%...

Zitat:
Das Katastrophenschutzministerium der Russischen Föderation ist das Katastrophenschutzministerium der Regierung Russlands. Die Organisation wurde am 27. Dezember 1990 gegründet. Im Jahr 1994 wurde sie zu einem Ministerium, seit 2002 ist ihr auch die Feuerwehr unterstellt.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksrepublik_Lugansk

Zitat:
Die Volksrepublik Lugansk, auch Lugansker Volksrepublik, ist eine seit April 2014 proklamierte Republik in der Ostukraine ohne internationale Anerkennung

Das ihr Name nicht wie üblich auf der Uniform steht, ist purer Zufall.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:51 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 17:59

Webmaster schrieb on 19. Oktober 2020 um 14:37:

https://my.mail.ru/mail/ko2kl/

Sie sagt ja, dass sie als Brandursachenermittlerin arbeitet. Da sie mehrfach detailliert darüber berichtet, scheint sie sich wohl auch wirklich damit auszukennen.
Ich habe ein paar mal mit ihr telefoniert, leider ohne Cam.
Bemerkenswert sind außerdem auch ihre sehr guten Englischkenntnisse.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 18:19

Hi my dear XXX What's your mood on the eve of weekend, any plans? Thank you for sweet compliment, I will be happy to be a special woman for special man, never cheating each other. Maybe, you - let we see 

Artem is a nice and easy-going boy, you surely will get along. After work I will go to the gardening shop, today there’re  big discounts. I want to buy clay pots for flowers, soil and special lamp for indoor plants. All this is needed for my hobby - growing indoor plants Maybe,  this is my small attempt to balance impressions, which I receiver every day. At work I see terrible things, which the fire makes to people and items, and this horror has the breath of death... But flowers are symbol of lif! I have aloe, pachyphytum, ginger, cactus and other plants. My dream is to grow Venus flytrap! Also I tried to grow up pineapple from leaves, but didn't succeed. My little cat Mukhomor likes to walk between plants and... I can swear, he imagines himself a tiger  Sometimes I imagine, that my garden is huge, like Eden, and 2 people kissing under eucalyptus tree - I and my husband... do you like indoor plants? Would you like to live in house, filled of flowers? To breathe fresh air, rich with oxygen, listen to calm music and kissing your wife  And what is your hobby? What activity you would like to share with your soul-mate?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 18:26

Zum ersten Foto in Antwort 2:

Kseniya Eliseva / Ksenija Jelisewa / Ксения Елисева aus Kaluga

https://vk.com/id24047555
https://www.instagram.com/krasa_ksyu/
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:52 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 18:34

I heard, that abroad it's getting very popular and super-fashionable the trend "body-positive" - what you think about it? I mean not a positive thinking for people, who lost their face in fire or got scratches after the surgery - this body condition doesn't depend on them, they cant change it. I mean, people who eat fast-food and have an adiposity, and consider the adiposity to be normal, and even start the persecution and discrimination of people, who eat normal food and do sports 

So good! I asked, because I'm the supporter of a traditional healthy food, without GMO, chemicals and taste boosters, and I hate aggressive body-positive in its modern meaning My granny cooks the most tasty pancakes in the Universe, my mom is the Queen of borsch. And I inherited their talent and love to the cooking, will be happy to cook for my husband and family. My favorite dishes are mushroom soup, salmon on a spinach pillow, cheesecake and home-made ice-cream - I like them both to cook and to eat. Artem is my sweet tooth Some of dishes can be very high-calorie,  but I'm not afraid of them - swimming and pilates help me to keep a good fit. And your favorite dishes? What you prefer to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I'd like to cook something special for the romantic dinner every weekend... 🕯️ When my husband returns to home, stepping soundlessly, finding me cooking on the kitchen, and kissing me from behind to the neck - what a pleasant surprise

I will be happy to regale you!
Have a nice weekend, kiss you and wait for you on Monday here
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2021 um 08:07 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna14.jpg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna14.jpg
elenkaprikrasna15.jpg ( 133 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna15.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 19. Oktober 2020 um 22:17

Good morning, XXX my dear How're you, what's new on weekend? Wish you a nice week too! My friend and her son came, we walked on the nature, drunk cocoa with rum and talked about many things in the world. Boys jumped aroud like mountain goats, playing yellow leaves 
Thank you! Today my friend called, she's going to spend a vacation in one of countries, which are already open their borders for tourists even despite of Coronavirus pandemic. She asked me to help her - what clothing to choose, what medicines to take with herself and so on. She has never been abroad, so, considers me an experienced traveller - despite of the fact, that I visited only 2 countries, Russia and Turkey. The first my trip was in the age of 6, with parents, on the coast of Black sea. We spend there 7 days, swimming and sunbathing. I have never seen before the water body, where I can't see the other bank 
It was something breathtaking! Do you like sea? Have you ever met the dawn, swimming in sea, far away from the bank? My visit to Turkey was spontaneous - by last-minute offer with a big discount. I packed luggage for 1 hour and 20 minutes - it's real speed record for girls  Turkey captured me by magnificent nature and architecture, Topkapi Palace You surely know from history about the most mighty Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent and his wife Hurrem Sultan. They lived in Topkapı Palace. I held my breath, touching walls, which saw their great love, immortalized in history... By the way, Hurrem Sultan was from Ukraine, real name was Anastasia. She was well-educated woman, the first woman, who took part in politics and the only woman, who gave Sultan the happiness. She surely knew what men want I guess, she just listened her heart and was always sincere, this is the secret. I will do the same to my husband. The world is wonderful and amazing, I want to visit all continents with my beloved man What about you? What place in the world you think the most romantic? Where you would like to spend family vacation with your family?
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2021 um 08:09 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna16.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna16.jpg
elenkaprikrasna17.jpg ( 57 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna17.jpg
elenkaprikrasna18.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna18.jpg
elenkaprikrasna19.jpg ( 76 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna19.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #14 - 20. Oktober 2020 um 06:56

Die Fakten bisher:
Zwei Bilder zeigen sie nicht, eines davon zeigt eine Frau aus Kaluga (das sind ca. 900 km unterschied).
Die Bilder sind gezogen worden, was die Dateibezeichnung zeigt.
Die Sache stinkt gewaltig.

@ gausi

Lasse sie mal ein Selfi im Bad vor dem Spiegel machen (aber nicht nakt verlangen).

Der zweite Schritt dann eine Paßkopie und frage sie, ob sie zufällig eine Kseniya Eliseva aus Kaluga kennt.

Lasse es aber langsam angehen.

Wer falsche Bilder versendet, macht sich zu 99% schon verdächtig.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:53 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema