Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Olena <elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru> [WhatsApp: +380958536875] (Gelesen: 3283 mal)

gausi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Bayern
Re: Olena <elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru> [WhatsApp: +380958536875]
Antwort #15 - 20. Oktober 2020 um 12:49

Hi my dear XXX How're you today?

I'm at work, but can not work - impressed with your answer. You're such an experienced traveler, with you i'm not afraid to go even to Amazon jungles or Antarctica 

What a crazy day today, honey One of my colleagues, the fire-technical expert in other district, called me and asked for an advice. Several times per last month she and her team worked on different buildings, which had been burned by the same way and the same algorithm - the obvious trail of the deliberate arson All this buildings were abandoned, anybody didn't live there - no any victims, thanks to God! But even if a building is not in the property sheet of any person/organization, the research is obligatory, to expose pyromaniacs or a criminal element who can hide a murder or any other law infringement via fire. Till today, my colleague didn't found anything what she must tell to police. But today, working with assistants inside of the burned building, she found a ring with a beautiful stone Everything around was covered with a thick layer of soot, but the ring was clean, like somebody left it there after the fire over. The noble radiance of the stone hypnotized the eyes... Looking for at it more attentively, she noticed a signature on the inner side of the ring - to read it, the laboratory and  magnifying glass are needed Of the course, she called to police immediately, but police said that they are not "lost and found bureau" and if there are no any corpses - no any work for police My colleague doesn't know what to do with this ring, and asks me for advice. I proposed her to give an ad to a local newspaper to find the owner of the ring. What you think, this is a right decision 

Thank you for advice, honey! You're a clever and forward-thinking man 
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2021 um 08:10 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna20.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna20.jpg
elenkaprikrasna21.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna21.jpg
elenkaprikrasna22.jpg ( 59 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna22.jpg
elenkaprikrasna23.jpg ( 69 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna23.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #16 - 20. Oktober 2020 um 20:48

Webmaster schrieb on 20. Oktober 2020 um 06:56:
Zwei Bilder zeigen sie nicht

Nachdem ich weitere Damen identifiziert habe, konnte ich keine Beziehung zur Zielperson feststellen.

Spoiler:
Даша Афонина, Елена Симаненкова, Евгения Брулёва und weitere alle aus Kaluga.

Vermutlich wurden die Bilder benutzt um eine Storry zu kreieren und aus Mangel an Bildern.
Das Vk Profil der Zielperson ist nicht einsehbar. Andere Bilder (Uniform) dürften eine andere Person zeigen.
Ein Abgleich ist nicht möglich. Teilweise wurden Bilder gespiegelt. Über eine ihrer Freundinnen, 
habe ich das Original gefunden. 

Spoiler für Freundin:
Полина Любина
Россия, Чита https://vk.com/id38058976

Smiley Die Bilder wurden bei Anastasiya Tyutyunnikova / Anastasija Tjutjunkowa / Анастасия Тютюнькова aus Tschita geklaut.

https://vk.com/anastasiiatyu
https://vk.com/id148207260
https://vk.com/wall-165829364_9268

Spoiler für sichtbares Profil:

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #17 - 20. Oktober 2020 um 21:07

@ Stiray

Wir werden die Bilder auseinanderklauben müssen.
Machen wir morgen abend telefonisch.
Für whatsapp werde ich wohl eine Rubrik anlegen müssen.
gausi soll erst mal fertigmachen und dann Laut geben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #18 - 21. Oktober 2020 um 18:44

No, laboratory is a separate building. I wear unoform every day, except of office work. I'm working hard last days, terrible fires started in the region, forest is burning on the huge square, 9 people already perished 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOLz3HCxaLU

https://news.liga.net/incidents/video/v-luganskoy-oblasti-uje-goryat-jilye-doma-...

I'm not a fire-fighter, I work when fire is already estinguished. It was deliberate arson from the side of corrupted oligarchs, who use this way to hide their criminal business of selling the wood. I see this the same clearly, as you see a fly on your ceiling in a bright summer day. And my boss knows it. And local people, who live in this area, know it. But I can not write the truth on reports, because I'm afraid about my family

Yes, I work for municipal company, chosen this work, because always wanted to help people. My salary is 230 Euros per a month (it's medium in my region)

No, I don't smoke, don't have tattoos or other skin damages. Naturality and common sense is my life priorities

Jetzt wirds ernst Durchgedreht

It's not a problem for me. I must tell you an important thing - it concerns you and me. I noticed, that you and our communication becomes more and more important for me. Today in morning, barely opening my eyes - the first whom I thought about was you. I was lying in bed and dreamed: how nice would have been to see your smile, to make 2 cups of coffee and to drink it, enjoying the sunrise, hugging each other with the most sweet and sincere tenderness in the world Artem woke up and even warmed up the breakfast for both of us - he is a big boy! Then, riding on a bus to work, I listened the song "Maybe I, Maybe you" - and thought about you again... And finally at work I mixed up recharging fire extinguishers: and almost did a fatal mistake: ammonium phosphorous compounds and ethyl bromide My colleague asked :" What's up to you today? You fell in love or what?" I answered YES - unexpectedly for myself. Surely, in the next second all the small team of the fire-technical department stopped the work and asked me to talk details I told them about you and me: that we got acquainted on the dating site, your temper and character are wonderful, we understand each other at a half-word, and maybe it's the beginning of the great eternal love Sorry if my dreams are too explicit! Do you feel anything more than just a simple interest to me?

Such a big happiness that you reciprocated me I believe in best for us

Happy German Unity Day, my love Congratulation for you and all German people

My colleagues listened attentivelly when I told about you. In the epoch of Internet, many people meet each othher online, and the % of international marriages raises. They believe that we can have a future 

Und dann geht's auch schon Richtung Pass  Schockiert/Erstaunt

I will find out about new passport, honey. In Ukraine, the term of validity of international passport is 10 years - my passport is valid for this moment, but will get expired soon - will be impossible to travel by it when borders will open By rules of international travels, passport must be valid minimum 3 months before the travel. I will find out how long it takes to receive a new one - good that passport offices are working

I will be so happy too - to meet you, my soul-mate

Thank you for care, but I don't think that passport must not cost expensive

Have a nice weekend, see you on Monday

Darling, I found out about new passport for our meeting – to receive it appeared to be not as easy as I was thinking! I asked travel agency, they can provide this service, passport will be ready after 7-10 days, but the price is too high for me! My eyes became round like 2 huge Tibetan drums "Ngha-Chen", when I heard how much it costs – 250 Euro! I feel upset and don't know what to do, my salary is too small, 230 euro per a month What should we do? I miss you and want to meet you

Auf meine Frage, warum der so teuer ist:

Oh yes, honey, it seems they got crazy totally, this stupid politicians! You missed one important detaisl: I live in the territory, controlled by rebels of Lugansk Republic To receive passport in passport office directly, by official price - this service is available for people, who live on the territory, controlled by Ukrainian government. UKRAINIAN STATE BODIES DON'T WORK IN MY REGION ❗❗❗ Call to your Ministry of foreign Affairs and ask them about the situation in cities of Lugansk People’s Republic - they will tell you the same what I told. Practically, to receive international passport, I have to cross the fight line, taking risks of my life! Look what's happening on the border between Donetsk and Lugansk Republics and Ukraine

https://strana.ua/news/260518-devushka-iz-horlovki-pohibla-ot-udara-bespilotnika...

https://strana.ua/news/253564-boeviki-5-raz-obstreljali-pozitsii-ukrainy.html

https://www.dw.com/ru/%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1...

https://strana.ua/articles/rassledovania/231296-situatsija-na-blokpostakh-horlov...

https://www.osce.org/ru/special-monitoring-mission-to-ukraine/434549?download=tr...

https://www.mil.gov.ua/news/2019/08/20/interaktivna-karta-teritorij-zabrudnenih-...

https://strana.ua/articles/special/230770-kak-za-pjat-let-vojny-donbass-stal-ter...

https://armyinform.com.ua/2019/09/blyzko-700-tysyach-gektariv-donbasu-zaminovano...

https://www.the-monitor.org/en-gb/reports/2018/landmine-monitor-2018/casualties....

https://strana.ua/news/209145-video-premera-filma-strany-donbass-5-let-neobjavle...

I need to go to Kiev, stay in queues, and rent a dwelling. Queues may continue 2 or 3 days 

https://strana.ua/articles/special/73064-reportazh-iz-ocheredi-za-id-pasportom.h...

https://zp.depo.ua/rus/berdyansk/na-zaporizhzhi-z-nochi-zaymayut-chergu-za-zakor...

After the filing needed documents, I have to return home, and go to Kiev again after a month - for scanning of face and fingerprints. Again long queues and rent dwelling. Only overcoming all this hell, I'll receive the passport and all the rest – after 2 or 3 months after scanning (third time travelling to Kiev – as you have already understood, not free of charge). Maybe, I receive passport - if they will have forms of passport. If they will not lose my application for passport - it happens often As you understand, if to sum up all spends (official fee in passport office, trip to Kiev 3 times, renting a room or flat and buying food in Kiev – the amount will be not less than price of passport from agency, or even more expensive). Local travel agencies are good because they take all this procedures on themselves. I pay money here, at the place of my residence, don't need to go anywhere, and they bring me ready passport after 7-10 days. THAT'S WHY PASSPORT FROM AGENCY IS MORE EXPENSIVE – 250 euro. This is the price for my safety, darling
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2021 um 08:11 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna24.jpg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna24.jpg
elenkaprikrasna25.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna25.jpg
elenkaprikrasna26.jpg ( 76 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna26.jpg
elenkaprikrasna27.jpg ( 91 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna27.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #19 - 21. Oktober 2020 um 22:06

Es gibt da noch eine seltsame Sache: sie verabschiedet sich jeden Samstag Abend, bis zum Montag. Sonntags ist sie nicht erreichbar, Nachrichten kommen garnicht bei ihr an. Ihre Begründung:

You know, that on Sundays I visit grandmother, she lives in remote village without Internet service. Whatsapp can not work without Internet

You know very well that I work full time 6 days per a week, and I'm the lonely mother 24 hours 7 days per a week Every time I write you back as soon as I can. If I sat in the phone and chatted all the time, it must push you to think: how happened that this lady is chatting online all the time? She doesn't have any job and duties? She doesn't clean her home and doesn't cook food? She is a bad mother, who chats in Whatsapp all the time, instead of paying attention to her child? I see Artem only early morning, before going to work, and in evening, after work. During this short hours, I must give attention to his school task, help him to prepare clothing for new day, cook dinner and have al least short confidential conversation about what he felt today, what emotions received. You understand very well that I will not ingore all this
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2021 um 08:14 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna28.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna28.jpg
elenkaprikrasna29.jpg ( 57 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna29.jpg
elenkaprikrasna30.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna30.jpg
elenkaprikrasna31.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna31.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #20 - 21. Oktober 2020 um 22:36

Yes, for me it's also very important to stay in touch with you, and to develop our contact Remember I told you about my colleague who found the ring on the place of fire? She analyzed it with magnifying glass in laboratory, and was so surprised to see that the signature inside - it's "Victoria" (the same as her name). Who know, how many women of this name live in the city? Maybe, a couple of tens A jewelry master said, it's the white gold with topaz - high-class and stylish ring! And... this story get an unexpected turn! To find the owner, my colleague gave an ad to local newspaper and printed paper ads on fences and electricity poles (of course, she didn't give any description of the ring). Very soon a man called and lay claimed on the ring. He described all details of the ring: size, metal, stone, design and even the signature inside! It was obvious that he knows this ring very well. My friend appointed the meeting in park to give it to him. But when she came, she saw a man with huge flowers bouquet. He came to her, not telling any words, opened a small box in his hands and shown earrings - the part of jewelry set with the ring: the same metal, design and stone. He said, it's all for her - both ring and earrings My friend lost the speech, all this was so unexpectedly! It appeared, that this man saw her 2 months ago on the fire-technical exhibition, liked her so much, but he was shy to come and get acquainted. And this is he made fires in abandoned buildings - just to see her from the side, when she will come to make an expertise. And he bought this jewelry set, ordered the signature of her name on the inner side of the ring... And decided to receive her phone number and give her the gift with such a strange way - leaving it on the place of fire, exactly knowing that she is the only who can make the fire-technical expertise in this district, and that she will try to find the owner of ring across public platforms. And he wants to love her all the life. Oh, all this is like a Hollywood movie Now my colleague is surprised, flatters, happy and worried in the same time - now she is here with me, her eyes are shimmering and she talking about this situation without a break almost an hour. She is single, and it seems, she will reciprocate him. Never can know when, where and what way you meet the love. They will exactly have what to tell to their grandchildren 50 years later And I thought about you and me... We managed to get find each other on the endless space of Internet without any extremes/fires/mysteries/intrigues - I'm so happy to welcome you to my heart

Ok, I wait for you here. IMHO, even if this ring was made not from gold and topaz, but from the cheapest iron and glass - this story would have not lost the romance. Not a gift by itself is values - love and attention are most values in the world

Olena Heuta is my full name, and what is yours? No any secrets, I just wrote to you and don't regret about this

My name came from Ancient Greece, but now it's popular here in Ukraine and Russia

Jetzt sollen es 100Eur weniger sein Zwinkernd

What about our meeting, honey? I phoned to my friend, asked for help. She can lend me some money, but only 100 euro - obviously, it's not enough. Can you help me to pay the rest of sum?

Passport costs 250 Euro, I have 100 from friend. So, 150 more is needed

Ok, honey. Any plan starts from international passport. no passport - no any use to build plans

A good idea! Talk on vidoe tomorrow?

Good day, my sweetheart XXX How're you? Since early morning I worked in laboratory, had an urgent task to do there. Now I returned and first what I eager - to message you and tell how much I miss you 

Let's have a phone call today? But no any explosions, please

Thank you for conversation, I'm happy to hear your voice

What about the meeting, honey? Can you help me to pay for passport?

Yes, honey. I didn't take any vacation in this year yet (because of Coronavirus) - so, my full time vacation is for us

Look: I have 24 days of paid vacation and 14 days free of charge. Totally 38. First time we can meet for 10-12 days (or less, if you want), and to spend the rest of vacation for our second, third meetings and for building the plan for future and bureaucracy for organizing out life together What you think?

We were born and grew up in different cultures, but tell me please, what people all over the world want? Love, family and happiness! When we're united by common aim and have a chemistry to each other, any cultural differences can not hinder us

Der Versuch eines Video Calls. Es war aber nur ein schwarzes Display. Erklärung einige Zeit später:

Sorry for long waiting. I asked the sysadmin from my job -  why we can't see each other on video ❓ He answered, military government of Lugansk People’s Republic controls Internet providers and limits communication with foreign subscribers. We can talk by audio-call, but impossible to transmit a video-signal. My region is at war position He explained me a lot of technical moments (which I hardly understand), and said, if you were here, or I were there, we would have seen each other - but not when we're on different sides of the front line
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:55 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #21 - 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:07

Es ist mir endlich gelungen, ihr die E-mail addy abzuluchsen:

Excuse me, why you ask for my email? I use it for work only, corporative documents and so on. It looks strange in 2020 to write personal letters on email

Frankly speaking, you surprized me with such a strange arguments... First, if my phone is not working, I will get another one from my boss, because I must be available for calls by work. Second, my phone takes Internet not from sky - from WiFi at work and at home. If provider doesn't give an Intenret, any device can not stay online - neither my phone, nor phones of my colleagues and neighbors, nor corporative computers: in this case, email doesn't work the same as Whatsapp doesn't

Well, ok, I will give you my email if you want. But wait, I don't remember it by rote - will find it and send to you

elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:57 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #22 - 27. Oktober 2020 um 18:17

Hi XXX my darling, this is Lena

Spoiler für Quelltext Yandex Inline:
Return-Path: <elenkaprikrasna@yandex.ru>
Received: from forward104j.mail.yandex.net ([5.45.198.247]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx116 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MSJyC-1kzoBW2n72-00ShXF
for <XXX@gmx.de>; Mon, 26 Oct 2020 18:18:59 +0100
Received: from forward102q.mail.yandex.net (forward102q.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:c0e:1ba:0:640:516:4e7d])
                by forward104j.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id C7C764A028A
                for <xxx@gmx.de>; Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:18:57 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from mxback3q.mail.yandex.net (mxback3q.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:c0e:39:0:640:4545:437c])
                by forward102q.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BF5EF7F20010
                for <xxx@gmx.de>; Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:18:57 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from vla4-a16f3368381d.qloud-c.yandex.net (vla4-a16f3368381d.qloud-c.yandex.net [2a02:6b8:c17:d85:0:640:a16f:3368])
                by mxback3q.mail.yandex.net (mxback/Yandex) with ESMTP id Cz9udt9iOE-IvBurYw9;
                Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:18:57 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1603732737;
                bh=qQTvkvLeXnwTdif23iNY6iIm1nuY9YE6sK0lWP52Kvo=;
                h=Subject:To:From:Date:Message-ID;
                b=BsUc40Yc/uRxUS4Xpci1gsWIiSTh+HrgT/96dEZrq/wQlRmrN3bJiWjKYsBTG0riR
                NrTcoPSh9tdaLSHepL0NTfKIDFINA8+BN6yChMevMaxlf/341Tv2v9d+CQoFTdihxz
                7mo5NixPXdE+3nZZ5MeHhGd/Rj7R35hjddiTBq9A=
Received: by vla4-a16f3368381d.qloud-c.yandex.net (smtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id LoMGKHiERL-Itma2isa;
                Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:18:55 +0300
                (using TLSv1.1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
                (Client certificate not present)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:23:16 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <274256186.20201026202316@yandex.ru>
To: xxx@gmx.de
Subject: Hi xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------0BE0AA1BB2AD5F29E"
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 201026-4, 26.10.2020), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Envelope-To: <xxx@gmx.de>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:Y01aBv3kJVI=:iE52KAbt1/2wXb6xXFKbx3hSf9
PI0qRjOLuhUNqYzDHlmleDQ9QAlqmt3cqW9RGrEhViccBxLvC9i5TAMmq4SJqluWeE0NiSm0O

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:23:16 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2021 um 08:15 von Schnitzel »  

elenkaprikrasna32.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
elenkaprikrasna32.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #23 - 27. Oktober 2020 um 22:03

Hi my darling xxx I wish you a bright sunny day and success in everything what you do today I like the picture of us together and hope, that we will be together in real soon

For me it's a new experience too About where to stay - if you have a room, I will be happy to stay there. No any need to pay for hotel

Ok, honey. I searched out how possible to send the money - MoneyGram, Ria, Xoom, Intelexpress - these systems work in my city. They said, not only name is needed - my address is needed too, here is it:

Name: Olena Heuta
Address: Kozakova street, 7/34, the city of Perevalsk, Luhansk region, Ukraine, 94300

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Oktober 2020 um 19:06 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #24 - 27. Oktober 2020 um 22:12

You know, I told my mom and granny about you, also to my nearest friend. She was suspicious about dating websites first (she was sure, that all men there are or wankers-maniacs, or married bastards, who cheat their wives), but now she surely will change her mind  - I told, that you're a serious, clever and sincere man Now I want to tell Artem about you, but don't know what words to choose - I have never had any relationship with a man after divorce, moreover, with a man from abroad  Mom supports us, granny is happy, that her granddaughter finally has a chance for happiness. She doesn't know how what is Smartphone, Intenret and Whatsapp but she gave a valuable advice for you and me: not to lose time, to meet in real as soon as possible, because life is too short for wasting time on phone talks. Before you know it, old age is here  Grandmother is a wise woman, she knows, what she says, from the height of her venerable age 84 years old

Thanks honey, I'm ok - and you? I hope, your brother and sisters will be happy for us the same as my mom and granny

I don't have a car, use a public transport. I'm happy that you liked my photos the first one was taken when I prepared to party with friends this spring

Drive safe, please - I wish you a nice trip

Let me know about your vacation, honey I can take vacation anytime in October or November. Since 3 of December my colleague goes to her vacation, and I must be here at work to replace her. No any problem for me to leave abroad, I already checked and clarified this question. Maybe, Russians have a problem, but I'm not a citizen of Russia, I'm the citizen of Ukraine

I wait for your call

Thank you for sweet conversation, I'm so happy to hear your voice

Ok, try again tomorrow. Sweet dreams, my heart
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Oktober 2020 um 19:08 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #25 - 29. Oktober 2020 um 15:55

Good day, my honey xxx 😘 How're you today, anything interesting happened? I send you my kisses and hugs 💗

Thank you, I'm ok, working. So happy and proud that you allowed me to come to your life and heart - my heart belongs to you, you should know this 💞

You know, the longer we're acquainted, the more I feel sweet trembling inside of my chest. My sweet! My honey! Hard to explain it in words. Before I met you I was sure, that I live full life! But no, really I was like a frozen strawberry 🍓 You warmed up my heart... 💗 Only now, having got acquainted with you, I feel real alive woman! Last night I saw a dream. You and me are flying on the huge air ballon. We fly higher and higher, on the dizzying height. You hug my shoulders, I put my head on your chest... We admire beautiful sunset. Would you like to fulfill this? 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #26 - 29. Oktober 2020 um 16:12

gausi schrieb on 27. Oktober 2020 um 22:03:
Ok, honey. I searched out how possible to send the money - MoneyGram, Ria, Xoom, Intelexpress

@ gausi

... versuche noch, eine Paßkopie zu bekommen, dann mach Schluß.
Kannst ja noch fragen, warum sie Bilder von verschiedenen Frauen sendet.
Du kannst natürlich den Scammer noch weiter hinhalten, das ist deine Entscheidung.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #27 - 29. Oktober 2020 um 21:46

Webmaster schrieb on 29. Oktober 2020 um 16:12:
Ok, honey. I searched out how possible to send the money - MoneyGram, Ria, Xoom, Intelexpress

@ gausi

... versuche noch, eine Paßkopie zu bekommen, dann mach Schluß.
Kannst ja noch fragen, warum sie Bilder von verschiedenen Frauen sendet.
Du kannst natürlich den Scammer noch weiter hinhalten, das ist deine Entscheidung.

Ja ich bin dran, mal sehen ob es noch klappt, denn sie wird ungeduldig. 
Als Krönung wollte ich sie eigentlich noch umsonst zur Bank schicken. Weiß jemand, wie so eine Xoom Code Nummer zum Geldabholen aussieht?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bernd
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #28 - 07. November 2020 um 10:55

Hi my darling xxx I wish you a bright sunny day and success in everything what you do today I like the picture of us together and hope, that we will be together in real soon

For me it's a new experience too About where to stay - if you have a room, I will be happy to stay there. No any need to pay for hotel

Ok, honey. I searched out how possible to send the money - MoneyGram, Ria, Xoom, Intelexpress - these systems work in my city. They said, not only name is needed - my address is needed too, here is it:

Name: Olena Heuta
Address: Kozakova street, 7/34, the city of Perevalsk, Luhansk region, Ukraine, 94300

---

Guten Morgen,
ich habe mit dieser Dame den gleichen Chatverlauf und auch alle Bilder sind gleich, allerdings gab Sie mir diese Adresse um Geld zu schicken:

Also I found out how possible to send the money: MoneyGram, Ria, Xoom, Intelexpress - these systems work in my city. For this you need my name and address:

Name: Olena Venska
Address: Litovskaya street, 2/21, the city of Perevalsk, Luhansk region, Ukraine, 94300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema