Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Kelvin <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch> <rothkelvin00@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 13753 mal)

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Kelvin <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch> <rothkelvin00@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 21. Januar 2014 um 16:39

Hallo,

ich habe die gescannten Mails inkl. der Quelltext in Text umgewandelt und die Empfänger Mail Adresse anonymisiert. 
Da beide Scans unvollständig sind, fehlen die unteren Zeilen der Briefe.
Wenn möglich bitte die Mails nochmals in DIN A4 scannen, bzw. nur den Brieftext ohne den Quelltext.

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Von: Kelvin Roth <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch> 
Betreff: RE: Meeting soon? 
Datum: 11. September 2013 23:29:27 MESZ 
An: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@bluewin.ch> 
Return-Path: <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch> 
Received: from zhhdzmsp-mxin18.bluewin.ch (195.186.227.153) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.30) id 522FB6F400088B38 for xxxxxxx@bluewin.ch; Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:29:28 +0000 
Received: from [157.55.2.38] ([157.55.2.38:28675] helo=dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhhdzmsp-mxin18.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id OD/ 06-25924-7B0E0325; Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:29:27 +0000 
Received: from DUB110-W107 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:29:26 -0700 
X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis: v=2.0 cv=U15q1GHH c=1 sm=1 a=o_7tt56zp80A:10 a=KGjhK52YXXOA:10 a=sW-Kc02ax1MA:10 a=xCZ3iiWXGtyURQaKmcYA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=B1KtDe7OvaUpXmTF:21 a=PGerpFINxMuGrEVI:21 a=_W_S 7Veco0A:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=nRafATBV6ROIXCb0:21 a=kq0A5/LfcN6KJUnI0NfCEQ==:117 X-Bluewin-Spam-Score: 0 X-Fxit-Pp: 1Pv4[157.55.2.38] Epoch[1378934967] X-Tmn: [SOgLhBNHUM7sDIXNVsgf3ehvA+blaRY4] X-Originating-Email: [kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch] Message-id: <DUB110-W107219D2F14E506AC06115E99390@phx.gbl> Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_aee6af96-c741-4aaf-b29d-17264dafea5c_" Importance: Normal In-Reply-To: <AA558B4D-C66A-47A3-9EC8-328F25D06EBE@bluewin.ch> References: <AA558B4D-C66A-47A3-9EC8-328F25D06EBE@bluewin.ch> Mime-Version: 1.0 X-Originalarrivaltime: 11 Sep 2013 21:29:26.0908 (UTC) FILETIME.[FDF4OBC0:010EAF35]

Dear Xxxxxxx, 
How have you been? I had a long flight and I felt jet lagged. It is 6 hours ahead of the time back home here. This is my first business trip to Guangzhou, China and I am impressed with what I have seen so far. How are things back home and how did your day go? The weather here is quite okay 27 degree. Yes I live in Geneva, Since I would be away for few weeks I have decided to give you some history about myself. I was born in Texas. My father being Half American- Half German (his father was from a small village north-east of Berlin) and my mother American My mother got married at a young age and had me when she was only 23 years old. When I was 4 yrs we moved to Minneapolis in the United States for a year and later to Florida where we lived until I was 14 years old. Both my parents were teachers (mom - high school math and dad history at the university). I loved my childhood dearly being in the United States. Going to an International School and 

Von: Kelvin Roth <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch> Betreff: RE: How are you? Datum: 2. Oktober 2013 14:05:40 MESZ An: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@bluewin.ch> Return-Path: <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch> Received: from zhbdzmsp-mxin15.bluewin.ch (195.186.99.152) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.30) id 522FB6F400A9400E for xxxxxxx@bluewin.ch; Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:05:40 +0000 Received: from [157.55.2.23] ([157.55.2.23:47712] helo=dub0-omc3-s14.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhbdzmsp-mxin15.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id 22/64-25215-41C0C425; Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:05:40 +0000 Received: from DUB110-W71 ([157.55.2.81) by dub0-omc3-s14.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 2 Oct 2013 05:05:39 -0700 X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis: v=2.0 cv=0/R1K8uv c=1 sm=1 a=go21013gUaQA:10 a=KGjhK52YXXOA:10 a=zwzKt-N VO4A:10 a=1_TA3cMkRIRp8oxlvIOA:9 a=pILNOxqGKmIA:10 a=czYEoyrEW6Rc9SMn:21 a=uaSCOZYwnICZZUc1:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=DLCv-Og9400Uwp4w:21 a=Fx7uPHkjx7jtTVZFyjjdvA==:117 X-Bluewin-Spam-Score: 0 X-Fxit-lp: I Pv4[157.55.2.23] Epoch[1380715540] X-Tmn: [9qqEd20C1d4Yn3OHF8ViWSjzMzaAmeAB] X-Originating-Email: [kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch] Message-Id: <DU B110-W719905763CBC1DB03C995E99160@phx.gbl> Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=" 8bfOeced-54f2-4bd9-85ae-cfdb08781162_," Importance: Normal In-Reply-To: <3D3ED359-7C53-499E-BF5F-36E73DB215BD@bluewin.ch> References: <3D3ED359-7C53-499E-BF5F-36E73DB215BD@bluewin.ch> Mime-Version: 1.0 X-Originalarrivaltime: 02 Oct 2013 12:05:39.0986 (UTC) FILETIME=[B6361F20:010EBF67]

Dear Xxxxxxx, 
How are you doing today and how do you feel back home. I have once visited the Safari South Africa the reason It is always more interesting to travel with a partner. I am fine and always glad to read from you because your messages put a smile on my face. I love to pamper and be pampered by my woman. I am very affectionate and romantic. I would do everything to please my woman. My two top LOVE languages are Physical Touch and Verbal affirmation. I touch to convey my feelings and I verbally affirm my intimate feelings. There is more to physical chemistry. There should be emotional and spiritual chemistry. My love life is very important but I am very cautious so I don't get hurt. 
I am very pleased with our connection whatever happens, wherever all this leads to I am very grateful as it has been a very special way of communicating and sharing deep emotions. It is precious being able to express ourselves like this as it does not happen every day. My daughter is 20 years old and she is currently studying Medicine at the university in the United State and she lives with my mother they are the only families I have left and I see them often each year. I like Sea foods, Chinese and Italian cuisine. I am
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 22:19 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

K2
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bern
Antwort #16 - 21. Januar 2014 um 21:26

Dear xxxxx

I hope that you were able to enjoy your night? You are already a very important part of my life and it is very surprising because I have never met you face to face. I want you to know that I feel exactly the same way about you and I cannot wait until you are standing in front of me. There is so much of my world that I want to show you. I would cancel some of my appointments when I get back home so that I can find time for you. I want you to know that I am committed to making things work out between us. You are very special to me and I want to spend time getting to know you, putting a smile on your face; allowing you to feel like a woman again. You already make me happy. I like you the way you are. You have been on my mind all day and I decided to write a mail to let you know that i'm missing you so much and I am counting down to when i'll finally hold you in my arms.

Yesterday was a successful day. The repackaging phase has come to an end and I am already counting down to getting the customs permit and booking my flight. I would send you the details as soon as I have it booked. The boys will finish the repackaging and remodelling of the CHP processors today, The shipping company will be coming this Saturday to load the processors on the ship for shipment to my clients in Belgium. It would take about 6 weeks for the goods to be shipped from China to Belgium. When the goods finally arrive the port in the Belgium, I would have to travel to Belgium to supervise the installation of the machinery and processors in my clients factory. It is after the installation that my contract would be officially over.

The reason why I chose my field is a very long story that I would tell you one of these days when we are together. I have always had a passion for environmental preservation from a very young age. The effects fossil fuel has on our environment is a major source of pollution and I wanted to be part of the people that would create renewable alternatives to reverse the effects of burning fossil fuel and replenish the environment in the process. I have always believed that each and every one of us has a duty and a purpose in life. I believe this is my own contribution to the earth. China is a mixture of the good the bad and the ugly. In as much as it is the fastest growing economy in the world with lots of fascinating places there are a lot of human rights abuses going on here and a lot of the rights we take for granted in the Western World are being restricted here. You have to be a tough negotiator to be in my line of work; I believe my ability to make others see the bigger picture by being realistic and honest is one of my strengths. You would have to find out more yourself; I have to keep a bit of mystery!!

Thanks for your confidence in me, I do not think I have done enough to earn this yet but this is life!! Sometimes we meet people and they do just one simple thing  to catch our attention. Life is quite chaotic with people struggling to exist and survive each day. Everybody finds a reason to remain relevant some people resort to working very hard, some people find that reason with spending time with family and loved ones, others just take each day as it comes and just keep striving to move in whatever direction they feel is right. At the end of the day, we all derive happiness in different ways.

I am very romantic and love to cuddle and make the surroundings very inviting. I like chocolate with nuts, and white chocolate also. I love fruits, especially raspberries and blackberries. I like coffee every day....I Love seafood;  I like a variety of dishes although Italian dishes are my favorite. I like Clam and Shrimp Risotto, Spaghetti bolognese and grilled oyster tail. 

I am Quite flexible; I can be in jeans, or in a suit. I can be comfortable both ways. I can go for a walk or to dance. I can stay in or go out for dinner. I can be a good conversationalist, say funny jokes, or just be silent enjoying each others company. I will do what it takes to arise to the situation. I will continue being who I am but I also invite new ideas, I have an open mind to constructive criticism. I respect the child and the elder. I love antiques, and open spaces. I love flowers and animals. I love to discover beauty on things and people. I do not mind to make a fool of myself if I can put smile on people faces. I am thoughtful and I am a man of character.

I have learned to take the truth as authority and not authority as the truth. Each time I try to write exactly what is in my heart and what I feel for you, I restrain myself as I want you to feel it with my actions, emotions and body language when we are together. I believe what we share is something very special. You are an intelligent woman with a lot of amazing qualities and sometimes.
My goal would be to make my partner happy and treat her as she deserves. We have a limited time to spend on earth and I would rather spend that time impacting positively on people and being close to loved ones.

The journey of life is long with a lot of lessons to learn, a lot of people to meet, a lot of experiences to share and a lot of adventures to embark on. It comes with the good and bad times, moments of laughter and moments of tears. I want you to know that it is you I would rather share all those moments with. These are words straight from my heart. I just want you to be happy. You deserve that!!! I can't wait to touch you and run my hands down your hair, watching you smile at me, lying down on my chest spending moments that memories are made of together. You are worth taking time out to discover and that is what I intend to do when I am back home. I want us to take time out to discover each other. I want us to be simple and enjoy the simplicity of life.

I know we both have our baggage from the past and issues we have to deal with everyday, I know we may have different perspectives on some issues and may even quarrel sometimes, I know there would be trying times where our relationship might be stretched to the limit. It is left to us to channel those similarities and differences into our advantage. But one thing I know is that you make me happy and that is a good foundation to build on. I want to make you happy as you make me happy, I want to share a life of understanding, love, mutual trust, respect and open mindedness with you. I am glad that I make you happy but I do not want you to build your happiness around me so that you would not get lost. I want your happiness to come from within because we have to be the architects of our own dreams, desires and happiness or else when tough times come, we would not be able to handle them. Inspiration has to come from within and not from external circumstances.

I want to discover you in many ways just like you want to do the same with me....but all these start one step at a time, one commitment at a time, learning to build up our lives together, being there for each other and enjoying wonderful moments together. It all starts a step at a time. You are already a very important part of my life dear and I am longing for you the way you are longing for me too. I want you to know that you are always on my mind. We have a lot to build up on when we are together. Words without action are just words. I cannot wait to show you with my actions how much you mean to me. I cannot wait to travel to wonderful destinations with you. I cannot wait to wake up and see your beautiful face beside me. I cannot wait to cuddle next to you. Just hearing your sweet voice always soothes the blows I take during the long day. With a woman like you, I look forward to nightfall and wish that night would come sooner. I cannot wait to feel your  lips against mine. I cannot wait to feel your heartbeat. I cannot wait to look into your bright, beautiful eyes and tell you what I feel for you. I want you to know that I cherish you. Never forget this letter I have been composing it for over a day.

Thinking of you as usual,
Kelvin

Dear xxxxxx,

I hope that you were able to enjoy your night? You are already a very important part of my life and it is very surprising because I have never met you face to face. I want you to know that I feel exactly the same way about you and I cannot wait until you are standing in front of me. There is so much of my world that I want to show you. I would cancel some of my appointments when I get back home so that I can find time for you. I want you to know that I am committed to making things work out between us. You are very special to me and I want to spend time getting to know you, putting a smile on your face; allowing you to feel like a woman again. You already make me happy. I like you the way you are. You have been on my mind all day and I decided to write a mail to let you know that i'm missing you so much and I am counting down to when i'll finally hold you in my arms.

Yesterday was a successful day. The repackaging phase has come to an end and I am already counting down to getting the customs permit and booking my flight. I would send you the details as soon as I have it booked. The boys will finish the repackaging and remodelling of the CHP processors today, The shipping company will be coming this Saturday to load the processors on the ship for shipment to my clients in Belgium. It would take about 6 weeks for the goods to be shipped from China to Belgium. When the goods finally arrive the port in the Belgium, I would have to travel to Belgium to supervise the installation of the machinery and processors in my clients factory. It is after the installation that my contract would be officially over.

The reason why I chose my field is a very long story that I would tell you one of these days when we are together. I have always had a passion for environmental preservation from a very young age. The effects fossil fuel has on our environment is a major source of pollution and I wanted to be part of the people that would create renewable alternatives to reverse the effects of burning fossil fuel and replenish the environment in the process. I have always believed that each and every one of us has a duty and a purpose in life. I believe this is my own contribution to the earth. China is a mixture of the good the bad and the ugly. In as much as it is the fastest growing economy in the world with lots of fascinating places there are a lot of human rights abuses going on here and a lot of the rights we take for granted in the Western World are being restricted here. You have to be a tough negotiator to be in my line of work; I believe my ability to make others see the bigger picture by being realistic and honest is one of my strengths. You would have to find out more yourself; I have to keep a bit of mystery!!

Thanks for your confidence in me, I do not think I have done enough to earn this yet but this is life!! Sometimes we meet people and they do just one simple thing  to catch our attention. Life is quite chaotic with people struggling to exist and survive each day. Everybody finds a reason to remain relevant some people resort to working very hard, some people find that reason with spending time with family and loved ones, others just take each day as it comes and just keep striving to move in whatever direction they feel is right. At the end of the day, we all derive happiness in different ways.

I am very romantic and love to cuddle and make the surroundings very inviting. I like chocolate with nuts, and white chocolate also. I love fruits, especially raspberries and blackberries. I like coffee every day....I Love seafood;  I like a variety of dishes although Italian dishes are my favorite. I like Clam and Shrimp Risotto, Spaghetti bolognese and grilled oyster tail. 

I am Quite flexible; I can be in jeans, or in a suit. I can be comfortable both ways. I can go for a walk or to dance. I can stay in or go out for dinner. I can be a good conversationalist, say funny jokes, or just be silent enjoying each others company. I will do what it takes to arise to the situation. I will continue being who I am but I also invite new ideas, I have an open mind to constructive criticism. I respect the child and the elder. I love antiques, and open spaces. I love flowers and animals. I love to discover beauty on things and people. I do not mind to make a fool of myself if I can put smile on people faces. I am thoughtful and I am a man of character.

I have learned to take the truth as authority and not authority as the truth. Each time I try to write exactly what is in my heart and what I feel for you, I restrain myself as I want you to feel it with my actions, emotions and body language when we are together. I believe what we share is something very special. You are an intelligent woman with a lot of amazing qualities and sometimes.
My goal would be to make my partner happy and treat her as she deserves. We have a limited time to spend on earth and I would rather spend that time impacting positively on people and being close to loved ones.

The journey of life is long with a lot of lessons to learn, a lot of people to meet, a lot of experiences to share and a lot of adventures to embark on. It comes with the good and bad times, moments of laughter and moments of tears. I want you to know that it is you I would rather share all those moments with. These are words straight from my heart. I just want you to be happy. You deserve that!!! I can't wait to touch you and run my hands down your hair, watching you smile at me, lying down on my chest spending moments that memories are made of together. You are worth taking time out to discover and that is what I intend to do when I am back home. I want us to take time out to discover each other. I want us to be simple and enjoy the simplicity of life.

I know we both have our baggage from the past and issues we have to deal with everyday, I know we may have different perspectives on some issues and may even quarrel sometimes, I know there would be trying times where our relationship might be stretched to the limit. It is left to us to channel those similarities and differences into our advantage. But one thing I know is that you make me happy and that is a good foundation to build on. I want to make you happy as you make me happy, I want to share a life of understanding, love, mutual trust, respect and open mindedness with you. I am glad that I make you happy but I do not want you to build your happiness around me so that you would not get lost. I want your happiness to come from within because we have to be the architects of our own dreams, desires and happiness or else when tough times come, we would not be able to handle them. Inspiration has to come from within and not from external circumstances.

I want to discover you in many ways just like you want to do the same with me....but all these start one step at a time, one commitment at a time, learning to build up our lives together, being there for each other and enjoying wonderful moments together. It all starts a step at a time. You are already a very important part of my life dear and I am longing for you the way you are longing for me too. I want you to know that you are always on my mind. We have a lot to build up on when we are together. Words without action are just words. I cannot wait to show you with my actions how much you mean to me. I cannot wait to travel to wonderful destinations with you. I cannot wait to wake up and see your beautiful face beside me. I cannot wait to cuddle next to you. Just hearing your sweet voice always soothes the blows I take during the long day. With a woman like you, I look forward to nightfall and wish that night would come sooner. I cannot wait to feel your  lips against mine. I cannot wait to feel your heartbeat. I cannot wait to look into your bright, beautiful eyes and tell you what I feel for you. I want you to know that I cherish you. Never forget this letter I have been composing it for over a day.

Thinking of you as usual,
Kelvin

Received:      from zhbdzmsp-mxin17.bluewin.ch (195.186.99.153) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.30) id 527C2BE3005EE37E for xxx; Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:30:02 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.19] ([157.55.2.19:7469] helo=dub0-omc3-s10.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhbdzmsp-mxin17.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id 6A/7F-18310-9045D825; Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:30:02 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W103 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:30:01 -0800
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.0 cv=WKjIlj0k c=1 sm=1 a=MQRnUE9AYgMA:10 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=K0lTuJD8mBcA:10 a=8UXVD0RyAAAA:20 a=ULBfGE9h3lzvErmIheQA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=_ezgHADnNjgSCjwa:21 a=BkriCBlLuEMCD45W:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=0ksX5x2T4y0PcUv4:21 a=OlDyhq1MTX3zSQM9VNm32A==:117
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Score:      0
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.19] Epoch[1384993802]
     X-Tmn:      [d8wUFCt22ZsJwMAiyN5gBi/51gSgLzWD]
     X-Originating-Email:      [kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W103A12AA55403BAE13EDF8E99E10@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_dfa70f14-03c5-462f-a915-300c6ec6d3af_"
     Importance:      Normal
     In-Reply-To:      <E8867E61-4891-4140-BB9D-D99FF416715B@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <E8867E61-4891-4140-BB9D-D99FF416715B@bluewin.ch>
     Mime-Version:      1.0
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      21 Nov 2013 00:30:01.0130 (UTC) FILETIME=[D091A0A0:01CEE650]

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 22:18 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 21. Januar 2014 um 21:29

Betreff: FW: Travel Information, Departure 27-November-2013; Datum: 23. November 2013 21:37:52 MEZ

Dear xxxxx,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend? The shipping company would begin to load the goods into the vessel for customs inspection and further transportation to my clients on Monday. I have booked my flight home and attached it to this email.

I am glad that you understand what I was explaining to you about my contract. I can't wait to finally hold you, looking into your eyes and give you a long french kiss.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. I want this relationship to be my future. It is what I want out of life I want to grow old with you I want to experience this crazy feelings forever and ever.
I want to spend all night and maybe the next day making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. 

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend such happy moments with for a long time now.

Thinking of you
Kelvin

Zitat:
To: KELVIN.ROTH@HOTMAIL.CH
Subject: Travel Information, Departure 27-November-2013; 2QXTR4
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 16:20:37

Zitat:
Reservation code: 2QXTR4

Travel Information
Travel dates for:      ROTH / KELVIN MR

Flight      Date      from      to      Departure      Arrival      Reservation      
SK 9510
operated by:
AIR CHINA      2​7​ November      GUANGZHOU CN BAIYUN INTL      BEIJING CN CAPITAL INTL

TERMINAL: 3      0​8​:2​5​ h      1​1​:3​0​ h      C
confirmed

LH 723
operated by:
LUFTHANSA      2​7​ November      BEIJING CN CAPITAL INTL

TERMINAL: 3      MUNICH INTERNATIONAL

TERMINAL: 2      1​4​:2​0​ h      1​8​:1​0​ h      Business Class (J)
confirmed

LH 2388
operated by:
LUFTHANSA CITYLINE      2​7​ November      MUNICH DE MUNICH INTERNATIONAL

TERMINAL: 2      GENEVA CH GENEVA INTERNATIONAL

TERMINAL: M      1​9​:2​5​ h      2​0​:4​0​ h      Business Class (J)
confirmed

Flight information

As the airfare you have chosen may be a special fare, please note that restrictions may apply regarding rebooking and cancellation. If the fare conditions allow for a rebooking or refund, please be advised that charges may apply. In the case of a rebooking, please be aware that, for the new travel dates, you may also need to comply with possible advance booking deadlines, minimum and maximum stays and restrictions on the departure times. For enquiries regarding the fare conditions applying to your chosen airfare, please contact your local Lufthansa representative.

Please take note of the current free baggage allowance included in your ticket price and the applicable hand baggage regulations prior to your departure. If you are planning to take excess or special baggage with you, different conditions may apply.

Flight services

Are you earning miles yet for your flights with Miles & More?
Don't waste another mile - instead, register online now at www.miles-and-more.com/registration to start earning miles with Miles & More.

Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey.

Kind regards

Lufthansa German Airlines

Carriage is subject to Lufthansa's Condition of Carriage. Lufthansa German Airlines is not liable for any changes of the transmitted data undertaken by you or a third party. No liability can be accepted for the accuracy of the information included in this document.
Please note that all flight times are local times.

Return-Path:      <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>
Received:      from zhbdzmsp-mxin15.bluewin.ch (195.186.99.152) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.30) id 527C2BE30073AD1F for xxx; Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:37:53 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.20] ([157.55.2.20:9113] helo=dub0-omc3-s11.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhbdzmsp-mxin15.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id 89/D9-18322-12211925; Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:37:53 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W4 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s11.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 23 Nov 2013 12:37:53 -0800
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.0 cv=LsAlAjFp c=1 sm=1 a=c5E_oUnfWgcA:10 a=0tkBSnSKxskA:10 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=gxsfJH9TPVYA:10 a=OnnokhMUAAAA:8 a=CXxWlcnRAAAA:8 a=XwxMU1gEvS3xMwkTMIgA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=mzvMZNbAunwA:10 a=eM70gCweab7PsEel:21 a=rEZIPj-zohqMe2ZH:21 a=d5h-4yOHAAAA:8 a=BVoVFX18AAAA:8 a=6nv23i2oE-BOcMfcMhkA:9 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=tXsnliwV7b4A:10 a=ho0j3MneZ9m7cZtS:21 a=YRhNYs2oG_PmkXIC:21 a=CHbnX/E8uiGJJGhauv0T7w==:117
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.20] Epoch[1385239073]
     X-Tmn:      [4qoM079sAw3XjsPvOlnE2WDgDvzoCzZZ]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W49938BC12E1EABF7D1D6C99E30@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_3710e119-9c1b-4944-b3b5-b8c96ead7557_"
     In-Reply-To:      <381356-2201311623202037866@booking-lufthansa.com>
     References:      <381356-2201311623202037866@booking-lufthansa.com>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      23 Nov 2013 20:37:53.0023 (UTC) FILETIME=[E20268F0:01CEE88B]

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 22:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 21. Januar 2014 um 21:46

Dann kam die Geldforderung, 25. November 2013 20:23:37 MEZ

How are you doing today I hope you are feeling ok?  I am not happy because I encountered some problems with my mission here which I can't explain in the email. Take good care of yourself

Regards
Kelvin

Received:from zhhdzmsp-mxin22.bluewin.ch (195.186.227.155) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.30) id 527C2BE300818619 for xxx; Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:23:38 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.24] ([157.55.2.24:59287] helo=dub0-omc3-s15.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhhdzmsp-mxin22.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id 1D/8F-11337-9B3A3925; Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:23:37 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W135 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s15.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:23:37 -0800
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.0 cv=dYI3FTPr c=1 sm=1 a=qfd25ApQ9TcA:10 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=zwzKt-N_V04A:10 a=7ZEIK8yqpLsWWzvmMwIA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=DiPFOqpm0s8A:10 a=Vol7ltrIBaCf03_C:21 a=aG6CXOR_Unc04LuN:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=D7Xzv1pgvbTsgPdFTTtuQA==:117
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.24] Epoch[1385407417]
     X-Tmn:      [g0hzFZyrGEqwxPrFzsHh+210XIJFhWFJ]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W135EBE8118A2B2FF97128AA99ED0@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_02ad6b32-5d80-46f7-9fde-d675f66eb8b0_"
     In-Reply-To:      <E7859DE9-7446-49A4-928F-F0AB8E1865D5@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <E7859DE9-7446-49A4-928F-F0AB8E1865D5@bluewin.ch>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      25 Nov 2013 19:23:37.0187 (UTC) FILETIME=[D6F34B30:01CEEA13]

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 22:17 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #19 - 21. Januar 2014 um 22:20

@ K2

Deine Add. stand noch in jedem Quelltext, ich habe sie für Dich unkenntlich gemacht. Besser darauf achten.

Smiley 

Solltest Du das Baiten für Dich entdecken lege Dir eine andere Add. zu.

Grüessech
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 22:26 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #20 - 23. Januar 2014 um 16:41

Hello Darling,

How are you feeling? I am very sorry to hear about your accident. I have also been sick I had a rise in my blood pressure again. The processors are still in China and I am not beck in Geneva. I feel bad about this situation and I understand what you mean by not feeling comfortable . I don't like the fact that we keep talking about money as well. I only want us to start the future we have been looking up to. I can't wait to be in your arms, Look into your eyes, Give you a breathe taking kiss and tell you how I really feel about you in person. You mean a lot to me I miss you but your thought lives in me. Take very good care of yourself kisses and hugs

kind Regards
Kelvin...

Von:      Kelvin Roth <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>
     Betreff:      RE: How are you?
     Datum:      23. Januar 2014 10:41:19 MEZ
     An: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Received:      from zhhdzmsp-mxin14.bluewin.ch (195.186.227.151) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.33) id 52DDAFAD0012F0CC for xxxxxxxxx; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:41:20 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.20] ([157.55.2.20:55525] helo=dub0-omc3-s11.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhhdzmsp-mxin14.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id B2/0C-22245-FB3E0E25; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:41:19 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W137 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s11.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Thu, 23 Jan 2014 01:41:19 -0800
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.0 cv=cL1XehG4 c=1 sm=1 a=LuEGmx5OfrEA:10 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=zwzKt-N_V04A:10 a=t5R71agDaOPrW4MAt5EA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=1S68Ip9rng96PSdc:21 a=zJcmPJlzhXczPYlJ:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=VG2qj4W19TWqH26c:21 a=CHbnX/E8uiGJJGhauv0T7w==:117
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.20] Epoch[1390470079]
     X-Tmn:      [wqz2HRhx9u2j1Xnj6S9aOybYUnDAayR0]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W137EC3BDD01271A843C604199A60@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_10ff69c8-cfd1-473c-b3f2-c91332e017fe_"
     In-Reply-To:      <045037FC-149E-4410-BD71-B979860363B4@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <045037FC-149E-4410-BD71-B979860363B4@bluewin.ch>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      23 Jan 2014 09:41:19.0291 (UTC) FILETIME=[44B6B0B0:01CF181F]

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2014 um 23:52 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 04. Februar 2014 um 23:23

Dear xxxxxx

How have you been? I hope you have recovered fully.You have not heard from me because I have been ill. I really miss talking and having a chat with you. I can't stop thinking about you even on my sick bed, I feel so bad what this problem has caused to our relationship because we were not like this from the beginning.

I have not lost the contract but they are giving me some terms and conditions. I would be paying you back once.xxxxxxI need you to loan me some money so I can be able to complete the balance. You would get your money back in less than 5 working days take very good care of yourself I hope to speak to you soon kisses and hugs.  I miss you from the bottom of my heart.

Kind Regards
Kelvin

Betreff:      RE: How are you?
     Datum:      2. Februar 2014 19:37:34 MEZ
     An:      xxxxxxxx
     Received:      from zhhdzmsp-mxin22.bluewin.ch (195.186.227.155) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.33) id 52DDAFAD005FEE81 for xxxxxxxxxxx; Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:37:35 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.17] ([157.55.2.17:43503] helo=dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhhdzmsp-mxin22.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 2.2.3.51 r()) with ESMTP id 0C/23-08489-E609EE25; Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:37:34 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W56 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sun, 2 Feb 2014 10:37:34 -0800
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.0 cv=Hf6jhmcJ c=1 sm=1 a=bD53TlQO80UA:10 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=zwzKt-N_V04A:10 a=yO7dkX8phCSaRZh1p1wA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=mnwh7ijcQHy4iCVz:21 a=NpjG5ka_xkJNYXlG:21 a=RoklKpfIZLEOhGleZpYA:9 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=UG1kwcDp8KZRwUrd:21 a=riXRiKvoQl1J2yj09QJF7Q==:117
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.17] Epoch[1391366254]
     X-Tmn:      [5N68bO4uyjUM7nQm6IzUBjENeCtWRWWb]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W56AC700F28035A034482DA99A80@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_5fad164b-802c-4bf3-8901-f9a76ae0ff36_"
     In-Reply-To:      <9B1D6F1E-04C0-48C8-BE0C-CD6CA893B418@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <9B1D6F1E-04C0-48C8-BE0C-CD6CA893B418@bluewin.ch>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      02 Feb 2014 18:37:34.0443 (UTC) FILETIME=[D6BAC3B0:01CF2045]

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2014 um 23:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #22 - 19. März 2014 um 21:52

Hallo! Mein verzweifelter CEO in China gibt nicht so schnell auf…. Könnt Ihr anhand des Mail Headers feststellen ob die Mail echt aus China kommen könnte??

Dear xxxxx,

How are you doing? I know you must have been very worried not hearing from me all this while. So have I also been worried not been able to get in touch with you I miss you so much from the bottom of my heart and I know this tribulation or hindrance that is holding me back from you shall be over very soon. I can't wait to set my eyes on you, hold you, smell you, listen to your heart beat. I have been having issues with the manufacturing association board here in China because there was an accident that happened at the sea port which left 2 workers seriously injured. The association took up the case they are accusing me of not having insurance which would cover my goods at the sea port I can't go into full details via email. I have been battling with this we really need to have a chat maybe later tonight your time please let me know when you would be available take good care of yourself. You are always on my mind and your loving thought lives in me kisses and hugs

Kind Regards
Kelvin

Betreff:      RE: How are you ?
     Datum:      19. März 2014 12:07:32 MEZ
     An:      xxxxxxx
     Received:      from zhbdzmsp-mxin27.bluewin.ch (195.186.99.158) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.33) id 52DDAFAD01AFB5D6 for xxxxxxx; Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:07:33 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.27] ([157.55.2.27:27785] helo=dub0-omc3-s18.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhbdzmsp-mxin27.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 3.5.8.41051 r(Platform:3.5.8.0)) with ESMTP id EC/10-02246-47A79235; Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:07:32 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W112 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s18.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 19 Mar 2014 04:07:32 -0700
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.1 cv=Zs5a8Gj/ c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=kVi7QFJkmkjKGWPsRQlsSQ==:117 a=WT4wN8vhRmgA:10 a=69EAbJreAAAA:8 a=wh5wS--9CXvauSX32hYA:9 a=XqsfX0wRIT-4i2q8:21 a=tHXP3_omJM__s1sv:21 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=yhpKVZsDGmtcMGp7:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.27] Epoch[1395227252]
     X-Tmn:      [DR1kUwo/OFacr7c1She8CYWyVVl4075J4zhBU9DsRs8=]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W1121C68E936CB9E2DFD88EC997F0@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_12a6466b-f3f7-491e-830e-2fdf46e5e749_"
     In-Reply-To:      <806A275E-BA8D-4279-9A8E-8A25F855A8DF@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <C980F514-B5CD-4BFA-959B-A45160BA7F93@bluewin.ch> <3F1D681D-62D3-44B5-A7E4-E7D7A78A859F@bluewin.ch> 3522157@bluewin.ch> 8DF@bluewin.ch>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      19 Mar 2014 11:07:32.0303 (UTC) FILETIME=[6CC9EDF0:01CF4363]
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2014 um 22:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #23 - 19. März 2014 um 22:50

K2 schrieb on 19. März 2014 um 21:52:
Könnt Ihr anhand des Mail Headers feststellen ob die Mail echt aus China kommen könnte?

Leider nein  weinend Microsoft löscht bei Hotmail die einliefernde IP aus dem Quelltext.  Smiley

Die Einlieferungszeit würde für Westafrika passen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2014 um 22:52 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #24 - 02. April 2014 um 18:47

Ich habe "meinem lieben Kelvin" gemailt dass mein Handy kaputt ist, die vielen Anrufe nerven…. Die Herkunft der Mails ist wohl weiterhin nicht feststellbar??

Dear xxxxxx,

How are you doing today I hope you had a wonderful day? It really baffles me when I call your handy and you don't pick up or when I send you sms messages and you don't reply. I begin to wonder if I have been a pest or probably you feel disgusted. It has not been my wish to stay out here this long nor am I happy with all of this that has been happening so far. If you don't have any feelings for me any longer it is okay, I would only like to know where I stand. In as much as I have been going through a lot is not the end of my life I strongly believe there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I am writing this in so much pains and agony. If only you know how much I care and want you take good care of yourself kisses and hugs....

Kind Regards
Kelvin…..

Datum:      31. März 2014 17:13:59 MESZ
     An:      xxxxxxxxx
     Received:      from zhbdzmsp-mxin21.bluewin.ch (195.186.99.155) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.33) id 52DDAFAD020B2E0B for xxxxxxxxx; Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:14:00 +000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.28] ([157.55.2.28:49172] helo=dub0-omc3-s19.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhbdzmsp-mxin21.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 3.5.8.41051 r(Platform:3.5.8.0)) with ESMTP id CC/E9-21209-73689335; Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:13:59 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W44 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s19.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:13:59 -0700
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.1 cv=Ot74EJnU c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=cj8W/cBH/Z61fjsa3Rp+bQ==:117 a=svKAMJAPZuAA:10 a=69EAbJreAAAA:8 a=ErzCdPWAoZhXaWQWO6kA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=eq1LP9JqR4HenWdQ:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.28] Epoch[1396278839]
     X-Tmn:      [xLt851V5Sj1/7PPI4yBVTWPi3EBhHk5z]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W4430034D3DC5481FA842A699630@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_10214c4c-2573-4e8f-9272-95f168e0d836_"
     In-Reply-To:      <836C5079-3AE5-4F89-9717-B8B46FE08DDA@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <C980F514-B5CD-4BFA-959B-A45160BA7F93@bluewin.ch> <3F1D681D-62D3-44B5-A7E4-E7D7A78A859F@bluewin.ch> 3522157@bluewin.ch> 8DF@bluewin.ch> 8DDA@bluewin.ch>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      31 Mar 2014 15:13:59.0603 (UTC) FILETIME=[D7A9D830:01CF4CF3]

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2014 um 19:24 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #25 - 03. April 2014 um 00:25

@ K2

Drücke nicht auf antworten, sondern auf Weiterleiten und antworte auf den Mail-Add. <rothkelvin00@yahoo.com>. Vielleicht antwortet dir ES mit seinem Yahoo-Mail-Add. und dann haben wir hoffentlich mehr Glück.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #26 - 10. April 2014 um 15:08

Der Tip mit der Yahooadresse hat leider nicht funktioniert…. Aber ich gebe noch nicht auf!

Hello Darling,

How are you doing today? It was sad we could not have a conversation on the phone early this morning. I am not feeling too good on Tuesday I had a meeting with the officials from the Manufacturing association they still insist until I compensate the injured workers before they could drop the charge against me. My travel documents has been withheld they also want to press further charges. My goods were not shipped because I was detained immediately after the accident. xxxxxxx I need a short loan from you to be paid back in less than 2 weeks I can be back home before Easter once I can be able to compensate the workers one of them is currently using a walking stick. This is only what has been holding me back for the past week I would be looking forward to hear from you it would also be great if we could have a chat I miss you so much kisses and hugs make sure you don't stress yourself too much.

Kind Regards
Kelvin.....

Datum:      10. April 2014 10:52:20 MESZ
     An:      xxxxxxxx
     Received:      from zhbdzmsp-mxin11.bluewin.ch (195.186.99.150) by mbox24.it.bwns.ch (8.6.060.33) id 52DDAFAD0255DE60 for xxxxxx ; Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:52:20 +0000
     Received:      from [157.55.2.40] ([157.55.2.40:42858] helo=dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com) by zhbdzmsp-mxin11.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <kelvin.roth@hotmail.ch>) (ecelerity 3.5.8.41051 r(Platform:3.5.8.0)) with ESMTP id D7/4B-03178-4CB56435; Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:52:20 +0000
     Received:      from DUB110-W87 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Thu, 10 Apr 2014 01:52:20 -0700
     X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis:      v=2.1 cv=C7JeErXH c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=c/hR5HJp8IHMxc57uSeiwQ==:117 a=xM2qMKlLvK0A:10 a=69EAbJreAAAA:8 a=WgfB4Wt6pwklxPn4UdAA:9 a=GhMEKsJk6e2HTyJZ:21 a=sGssdKmVFknVFpDc:21 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=WsQ-JvLSSzObw7ax:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10
     X-Fxit-Ip:      IPv4[157.55.2.40] Epoch[1397119940]
     X-Tmn:      [g1N32mt2ZDZU0lg7VYxaHCjdbtpv3eYb]
     Message-Id:      <DUB110-W8786E48EB02205B509B03E99550@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/alternative; boundary="_b79a91b2-a518-4e7f-af75-ecfba46f1341_"
     In-Reply-To:      <6756557D-BCA0-4A3B-A9CC-6C2AA394F647@bluewin.ch>
     References:      <C980F514-B5CD-4BFA-959B-A45160BA7F93@bluewin.ch> <3F1D681D-62D3-44B5-A7E4-E7D7A78A859F@bluewin.ch> 3522157@bluewin.ch> 8DF@bluewin.ch> 8DDA@bluewin.ch> 647@bluewin.ch>
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      10 Apr 2014 08:52:20.0256 (UTC) FILETIME=[2EB84A00:01CF549A]

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2014 um 16:20 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

K2
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #27 - 20. Mai 2014 um 16:15

Bei Pig Busters habe ich mehr Info zu dieser Mailadresse "meines lieben Kelvin" gefunden, inklusive der mir bestens bekannten Foto vom Chat! Dort wird als verified location Nigeria angegeben!?
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2014 um 16:31 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema