Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Hillary <hillarythompson1@aol.com> (Gelesen: 4006 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Hillary <hillarythompson1@aol.com>
25. April 2014 um 21:30

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei CS gemeldet.  Zwinkernd

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/hillary07

Zitat:

Hillary07

Welcome to my world...

I am a:53 yr-old man 
seeking women, 40-80
Height:5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:Average
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Other
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Never
Marital Status:Widowed
Has Kids:Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:Someday

In my own words

About me:
Am an easy going man, I believe in true love, am not a racist, am ready to meet anybody as long you have a good heart and ready to settle down too.

I’m looking for:
I want a woman that is ready to settle down, loving and caring woman with a gentle heart.

texas_personals_3513512.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
texas_personals_3513512.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Hillary <hillarythompson1@aol.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. April 2014 um 21:36

Hello Dear xxxxx
    Thanks for letting me have your personal email address, I feel honoured, I am having a pretty good day today with my daughter, how about you? what have you been up to? I just thought I'd share my background with you to enable you know me more. I come from a middle-class background, I was born in Israel, Solomon Island October, 1960. I am the only son of my late parents, My mother is from America while my dad is from Israel ,I hold a dual citizenship (Israel and America), My father has worked a variety of jobs, But he ended up as an oil merchant before he died, I was into the oil business with him but after his death I decided to go into construction as I am a graduate of civil engineer (Civil/Construction/Building Engineering). I went back to my field and as a self employed so I work for myself.
My mum was working as a medical biller for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs, I lost both parents on a car accident about 16yrs ago it wasn't easy for me loosing my both parents on the same day, I was very close to my parents, as the only son I was spoilt and they always try to provide everything I want,I was born and brought up as a catholic, I have not gone back to Israel since I left as am not close to my relatives, we had a fight over my dad properties after he died, I was so disappointed in them and decided to move out of Israel as I am not a material person. I was married for 19yrs to the mother of my daughter Jennifer, I lost her mother to breast cancer about 6yrs ago, it wasn't easy for me either, it was hard for me to watch her die slowing, she was a perfect match for me, we love each other so dearly. There was true love, respect, care and understanding, always happy with each other but like I always say, everything happen for a reason so God took her for a reason. My daughter is 13yrs old now and I am so happy to see her growing up, I have been taking care of her alone since I lost her mother when she was only 7yrs old. I dated few years after I lost her but I met the very wrong person, she lied and cheated on me, I was so heart broken.
Some day I hope to help people make healthier, more loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps as a kind of counsellor. In the mean time, I'm happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, I love to create new things everyday, am into building of houses, hospitals, construction of roads, building of structures for companies and underground laying of oil pipes, hardly get angry because I do believe that energy and time should be put into something good. This will be all for now and thanks for reading, hope that you find nothing offensive in what I have written, if there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hold back to ask and would like to know more about you. Cheers and a big hug from me to you,
Hillary Thompson 

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 205.188.108.133; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-SID-PRA: hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0z
X-Message-Info: HVqdk5IvtDwZINnamdy6XaBKamg7d6AST7BEy3VTpoDmfYPC8z7tYoHzo8Tqk7Yg
Received: from omr-d09.mx.aol.com ([205.188.108.133]) by BAY0-MC1-F9.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 24 Apr 2014 23:24:19 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-mbc01.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mbc01.mx.aol.com [172.26.221.143])
     by omr-d09.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id A139370261AD4
     for <xxx>; Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:24:19 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhb001a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhb001.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.208.193])
     by mtaomg-mbc01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 61F2938000082
     for <xxx>; Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:24:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: xxx
Subject: Hello xxxxx its Hillary from Connecting Singles
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8D12E661FE72AF8_2DE4_32F55_webmail-d279.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
Received: from 50.97.94.54 by webmail-d279.sysops.aol.com (205.188.16.108) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:24:19 -0400
Message-Id: <8D12E661FDB4418-2DE4-EA6C@webmail-d279.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [50.97.94.54]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:24:19 -0400 (EDT)
x-aol-global-disposition: G
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
     s=20121107; t=1398407059;
     bh=WaxvZByCzwO8areuAWg8OwYVXh+yWB2XiFD9hlSjdxo=;
     h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=p/VOa8WJZcIg+1sZ/YNjshxHpdE+m/fkMzoNDxaSFEOn1wXY6731YPrVYnMzptRmJ
      g8kNskT1GHs012obeNrwAJH/I9WTNhFeL4v5uKT85U//0TclbY7UNcwk6Mm47lXA1j
      OiQTYPYOOyL7+rR6g/4KcSEyuZzwqNRA3uTRi/+0=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1add8f5359ff935ae4
Return-Path: hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Apr 2014 06:24:20.0021 (UTC) FILETIME=[FDE23650:01CF604E]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D12E661FE72AF8_2DE4_32F55_webmail-d279.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Mail über die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 50.97.94.54
Decimal: 845241910
Hostname: 50.97.94.54-static.reverse.softlayer.com
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas  

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:24:19 -0400 (EDT)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 27. April 2014 um 21:41

Hello dearest xxxxx
I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. I am confident you are in good health now. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully, am sorry about your past relationship.
Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.
To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.
Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever. hope to hear from you soon. I attach few of my pictures in this message.
Hug and sweet kisses
Hillary

Spoiler für Quelltext SoftLayer Technologies USA:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 205.188.109.204; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: vMwhrFeIAmbxikGharapwTgwrdq8W+Wo+vwWA38GZNCaUUQQwgQJUVeWSM/YsImz
Received: from omr-d07.mx.aol.com ([205.188.109.204]) by BAY0-MC6-F22.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 26 Apr 2014 10:32:29 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-mcd01.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mcd01.mx.aol.com [172.26.223.207])
     by omr-d07.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 9A50A70235381
     for <xxx>; Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:32:29 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhb002b.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhb002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.208.194])
     by mtaomg-mcd01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id B5EEF38000083
     for <xxx>; Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:32:28 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W322CD57975FFEDCF227989F55A0@phx.gbl>
Subject: Re: 
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W322CD57975FFEDCF227989F55A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="--------MB_8D12F8CA14CE990_124_4B99F_webmail-vm014.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 75.126.39.101 by webmail-vm014.sysops.aol.com (64.12.251.119) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:32:28 -0400
Message-Id: <8D12F8CA10F1AD6-124-14F68@webmail-vm014.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [75.126.39.101]
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:32:28 -0400 (EDT)
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5600.1067/97729
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
     s=20121107; t=1398533549;
     bh=7rdCzRtnmK9LOmBK1WQTvLS7kXzEXgu8gKkhunJBF8U=;
     b=raG9+BUVzBIHKw0qxlF133HBZfUWDICG5sMuKiPfnl/W+7jrZnNPnuco8yKHvOYBe
      uypnrj7U1+xIwcXFHb42U8ZPSoepMdjFsvv92m7Pk3PMMDTWoncMwesNkZZot3/v5G
      f+Pxn8gwbVyK/w9N29HBrfQAbnuNhTi6gEVDH+/o=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1adfcf535bedac7bea
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Apr 2014 17:32:30.0089 (UTC) FILETIME=[7FD6DF90:01CF6175]

----------MB_8D12F8CA14CE990_124_4B99F_webmail-vm014.sysops.aol.com
boundary="--------MB_8D12F8CA14CE990_124_4B9A0_webmail-vm014.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D12F8CA14CE990_124_4B9A0_webmail-vm014.sysops.aol.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:18 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 29. April 2014 um 10:49

Hat abgeschrieben bei Danny <dannyian50@yahoo.com>!
Dass der Vorname Hillary auch bei einem Mann verwendet wird, ist äußerst selten (vermutlich der einzige Fall!).

Da ich zur Zeit nicht weiß, ob Bimbo in Malaysia die Schulbank drückt oder in einem Internetcafe in Nigeria sitzt, wandert er erst einmal in die weite Welt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 30. April 2014 um 22:09

Hello Dearest xxx
Thank you so much for your message, am happy to know that you like reading my email, I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.
Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. I want you to know that my heart beat faster for you too, since the very first time I came across your profile on dating site. you dont have to be afraid because I am not going to hurt you. 
To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.
To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.
Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.
Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Hillary

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 64.12.143.75; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Info: s7+YzAMcEC6AGdS1W4F94lX86tjFJEac2xdBMlwZKvJZ0sH7A2V63o0g4n9rTBI+
Received: from omr-m01.mx.aol.com ([64.12.143.75]) by COL0-MC4-F34.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 27 Apr 2014 15:23:34 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-mac01.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mac01.mx.aol.com [172.26.222.207])
     by omr-m01.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id C5B297000008E
     for <xxx>; Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhb002b.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhb002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.208.194])
     by mtaomg-mac01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 941B538000082
     for <xxx>; Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W6752151DA2F55752DEAABF5440@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W6752151DA2F55752DEAABF5440@phx.gbl>
boundary="--------MB_8D1307E76380C4A_229C_64698_webmail-d225.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 50.97.82.42 by webmail-d225.sysops.aol.com (149.174.160.231) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:23:34 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1307E76380C4A-229C-1DA7E@webmail-d225.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [50.97.82.42]
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1398637414;
     bh=9HlFq+UEZ7A8u5XQpD1t5bEnny02WAK4XsK7jo2+irc=;
     b=g94i7fmCrGksIdxxvL9DJJSW/UFbjvaIRpBT3cMWyf9wsdAjZb2LgNwHumVdT3Y/w
      9yZp39xf89kgEFXt6h2uvzVvyosRwyoKp9etOj+8jBN/jAKaVHPu2dPKGoo2/F7t0s
      6fbM3cW7uTjMYG3WRLpBz112Butq2HL37xgAbfeQ=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1adecf535d83664143
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Apr 2014 22:23:35.0153 (UTC) FILETIME=[543DE610:01CF6267]

----------MB_8D1307E76380C4A_229C_64698_webmail-d225.sysops.aol.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:19 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 02. Mai 2014 um 21:25

Hello Dearest,
I am so happy to hear from you, I have been waiting for message for a very long time before now, guess you are always busy . I want you to know that  When you are in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls here is my number +16468079952 feel free to call me any time. I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated. 
Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us. You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I am failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continue to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I am sitting in my room now , drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs ).

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So Crazy About you xxxxx am glad to know that we both have same thinking in life. we are going to be together forever. I will always love you my love. hope to hear from you soon.
Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Hillary Thompson

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 64.12.143.76; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Info: f9vLai1PFiVDnHAje0gNLoKFcumxezwkI+v3hSKv8PePJk87K+UMq0JINznlulUj
Received: from omr-m02.mx.aol.com ([64.12.143.76]) by BAY0-MC5-F31.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 1 May 2014 00:23:54 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-mce01.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mce01.mx.aol.com [172.29.27.207])
     by omr-m02.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id F3CBD700000BB
     for <xxx>; Thu,  1 May 2014 03:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dha002c.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dha002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.208.130])
     by mtaomg-mce01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 8D7A938000081
     for <xxx>; Thu,  1 May 2014 03:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W47A78D729C3C5B0798B325F5410@phx.gbl>
Subject: HELLO MY LOVE
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W47A78D729C3C5B0798B325F5410@phx.gbl>
boundary="--------MB_8D1332570CABB99_1FD0_186F3_webmail-va031.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 50.97.94.32 by webmail-va031.sysops.aol.com (149.174.117.100) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 01 May 2014 03:23:53 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1332570C13615-1FD0-6E4C@webmail-va031.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [50.97.94.32]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 03:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1398929033;
     bh=+NLpmd2JkxWdYgZAm4B3GpZ9EGmtOabnfIpzBxM2i34=;
     b=j4BHZKWl1jxn5Uxw0d0llp/Th0NMLYx9uxnt5ys70hXsZd7sMbiTJY+kq2ULlnCOF
      9sXz4GO3ujkYHYmHY0FeewM6mvR0KJpUKiWYIx0MuYIpbTq0YxLfYpucVpfNlbhcI+
      vr7Z90rQJjUuHFnsTzjhnrLSXM7/mg7j7GJflDmY=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d1bcf5361f6893b8c
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 May 2014 07:23:54.0422 (UTC) FILETIME=[4EDF0560:01CF650E]

----------MB_8D1332570CABB99_1FD0_186F3_webmail-va031.sysops.aol.com

Telefonnummer aus den USA

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +1 646807XXXX

Number billable as geographic number 
Country or destination United States 
City or exchange location New York City, NY 
Original network provider  Xchange Telecom Corp. - Ny
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:19 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 04. Mai 2014 um 22:24

Hello my sweetheart. Is so nice to always wake up with your email honey. You are the love of my life. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. receiving your mail everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. Each night before I sleep your sweet words from the mail you send echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole.
Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another.It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together.Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.
I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants. You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you.  Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will forever cherish you my love..Every night I dream of heaven, and I'd gotten used to the idea that they are looking for an angel, one that went missing the day you stepped into my life, the day all my sorrows were washed away and I took a step into the impossible, crossing the margin from natural to supernatural. You are my angel and forever you will be. The one whose memories I will treasure forever till the day I turn into an angel like you. 

I am listening to this song By Michael Jackson (Speechless,cos that's how you make me feel. You can find it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hffSKn9BQc0 )

You mean everything to me.There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. You are the reason I get up each morning, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. I really miss you.
Baby, I really think that this time it is for real. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when you enter it, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel. Babe, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you!Am so crazy about you.........hope to hear from you soon my love
I love you! 
Yours and only yours forever, !!!
Hillary

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 205.188.109.203; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Info: I58SjU7CDTEnlI2Fz3Yj/PtEZKrsusXYxRwL50vNAj0jKHiaZamwGuLf45Kj+GGo
Received: from omr-d06.mx.aol.com ([205.188.109.203]) by BAY0-MC3-F5.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 2 May 2014 17:15:36 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-mcd02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mcd02.mx.aol.com [172.26.223.208])
     by omr-d06.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id AB189700000A4
     for <xxx>; Fri,  2 May 2014 20:15:36 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhe002c.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhe002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.209.194])
     by mtaomg-mcd02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 2FE2838000082
     for <xxx>; Fri,  2 May 2014 20:15:36 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W196EC9C2FEF0B5E2DDBB33F5430@phx.gbl>
Subject: MY LOVE
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W196EC9C2FEF0B5E2DDBB33F5430@phx.gbl>
boundary="--------MB_8D1347BF09CBC9C_1D00_44DD0_webmail-d217.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 50.97.94.24 by webmail-d217.sysops.aol.com (149.174.188.102) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 02 May 2014 20:15:35 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1347BF093371C-1D00-1292C@webmail-d217.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [50.97.94.24]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:15:36 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1399076136;
     bh=v/vlz4BxVArUTtRU4164okecp2sKgNsqns1eIvf9M8I=;
     b=VumBBNflcMeWZQ5RuYsSMaELq6cyqs0whAxT0Fp0/40sgIPa83mPhDyUOIpiCT4Jk
      LqwGOi9/tZ0mFmLFUG13aKcNRibhuoz8rnwmdi7UHcntlBqLtLpcTAzTD1rz4uibYV
      GsSm1xi6MQ69G/MTDWx5sTAkhw/tIApdJEKE8wrQ=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1adfd05364352859a4
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 May 2014 00:15:37.0096 (UTC) FILETIME=[CEE5C080:01CF6664]

----------MB_8D1347BF09CBC9C_1D00_44DD0_webmail-d217.sysops.aol.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:20 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 06. Mai 2014 um 21:22

Hello my sweetheart,  
Thank you so much for the sweet words, you are so sweet, how is your son and your dogs hope they are fine, I really appreciate your loving me. you are so special to me, you mean the whole world to me.  baby am glad you want to keep the relationship, I know you have been through lot of things in the past, but like I told you before am not going to ever let you down, and am not going hit you or cheat on you.  you deserve to be treated like an angel that you are, I know you have a good heart. am glad to have you, but baby I will like to ask you a question, will you like to come and see me first in the states or you want me to come and see you in Germany,  I really want to see you soon. are you on Facebook ? if yes what is your name so that I can add you up on Facebook.  hope to hear from you soon honey.
Yours Forever
Hillary

Spoiler für Quelltext MTS Indien:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 205.188.109.201; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: uoCyYe0KJS91e9fsYJn6vMWbu+t2MG6gM/S7EcIlCN70Lpjw4l0BqvvWWlVD0I1J
Received: from omr-d04.mx.aol.com ([205.188.109.201]) by SNT0-MC3-F17.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 5 May 2014 01:21:52 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-aai02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-aai02.mx.aol.com [172.27.2.100])
     by omr-d04.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 7363D70004397
     for <xxx>; Mon,  5 May 2014 04:21:52 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhe002c.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhe002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.209.194])
     by mtaomg-aai02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 1810838000082
     for <xxx>; Mon,  5 May 2014 04:21:52 -0400 (EDT)
boundary="--------MB_8D1365233ECE609_15EC_663F1_webmail-va024.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 116.203.233.59 by webmail-va024.sysops.aol.com (149.174.101.116) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 05 May 2014 04:21:52 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1365233E5C1EC-15EC-1CC6C@webmail-va024.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [116.203.233.59]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 04:21:52 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1399278112;
     bh=yEE6JrAL83tImaKGETasp0MHFpEf5MWWFtp2tk73Kqk=;
     b=by0WvYaequgtRpt4AVcpdiMo1K6o6TCdMV4HxrwJt+dB7d8aS+nZ6C0+w10fwBntx
      u9Ce4sca5W1GrU3XCWF4RznVPDG1OxnUaHlaipUJuo9sqUsuxx0mqZyrOImKx2W/AV
      nkXcLcxk55O4mACcPzKcCCHcHPSBIa/z6znvOa0k=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1b026453674a2078b5
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 May 2014 08:21:52.0852 (UTC) FILETIME=[11D45140:01CF683B]

----------MB_8D1365233ECE609_15EC_663F1_webmail-va024.sysops.aol.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:21 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 06. Mai 2014 um 21:45

Unter seiner Mail-Adresse ist er seit dem 05.05.2014 auf FB.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246446774

Zitat:

Hillary Thompson

Arbeit und Ausbildung
Self-Employed
Lund University: Lund

Ehemalige Wohnorte
Houston: Aktueller Wohnort
Sweden, Maine: Heimatstadt

Allgemeines
Interessiert an: Frauen
Beziehungsstatus: Single
Sprachen: Englisch

Lebensereignisse
Hat begonnen bei Self-Employed zu arbeiten
Hat begonnen hier zur Schule zu gehen: Lund University

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2014 um 22:25 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 10. Mai 2014 um 22:26

Hello my love, 
How are you doing today ? hope you are fine, am sorry I have not sent you mail before now, I have been extremely busy, but I will always create time for us. are you on Facebook ? if yes can I add you up there, Honey, I have been thinking about you and a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime: 

Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a back rub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favourite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you.
Love You Forever,
Hillary

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 64.12.143.81; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Info: sXNl+fUc+pMit5HKyTmUm+c2N19HrCM5/4kN82WURepEOYuThVEHkhKWqhEdtVSa
Received: from omr-m07.mx.aol.com ([64.12.143.81]) by SNT0-MC3-F18.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 8 May 2014 13:18:37 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-aan02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-aan02.mx.aol.com [172.27.19.80])
     by omr-m07.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id F273470035471
     for <xxx>; Thu,  8 May 2014 16:18:36 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhe002b.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhe002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.209.194])
     by mtaomg-aan02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 0E1AB38000086
     for <xxx>; Thu,  8 May 2014 16:18:36 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W883719088ABF661D49EA3AF54F0@phx.gbl>
Subject: Hello my Sweetheart
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W883719088ABF661D49EA3AF54F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="--------MB_8D13911D339BCFB_2590_11E95_webmail-vm009.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 116.203.237.215 by webmail-vm009.sysops.aol.com (64.12.255.130) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 08 May 2014 16:18:35 -0400
Message-Id: <8D13911D339BCFB-2590-6C29@webmail-vm009.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [116.203.237.215]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 16:18:35 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1399580316;
     bh=TGU64s1HGk0DotbbrSXvgr00SV8ykky6+N+gdxMksUw=;
     b=qDqnlFot721Ujt+B+XdCE0YLj9kP1RgIGseX6Jcg20FDivXWJHS1LZdOTf+u57tLA
      LGlbMtLBZWhi5TdLmT7cdZBIwh+eZIieOKN7hp87qrKxTOGOOgEeZc8M+fWYUVdWHr
      afV47Nu6J2kT7R/Kwfejnk4Vz0Lvu+yF8kpMESIM=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1b1350536be69c61cc
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 May 2014 20:18:37.0272 (UTC) FILETIME=[B1B34D80:01CF6AFA]

----------MB_8D13911D339BCFB_2590_11E95_webmail-vm009.sysops.aol.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:22 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 15. Mai 2014 um 22:19

Baby are you on Facebook ?

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 205.188.252.208; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Info: NsEkYjhkVSOqmZGV3DNGeACZHdFbcOwxiWdmZ9HEXYbx8MvXgLD7zhLOiBb5bFuBfGTsAGTqcSI=
Received: from omr-d01.mx.aol.com ([205.188.252.208]) by BAY004-MC1F2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22670);
      Sun, 11 May 2014 00:06:56 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-aae02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-aae02.mx.aol.com [172.27.1.100])
     by omr-d01.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id A74AF7000009F
     for <xxx>; Sun, 11 May 2014 03:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhd004b.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhd004.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.209.132])
     by mtaomg-aae02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 6300538000081
     for <xxx>; Sun, 11 May 2014 03:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W53DA5BD403A836E1B2E59F54B0@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W53DA5BD403A836E1B2E59F54B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="--------MB_8D13AFEBA171292_DCC_42215_webmail-vm024.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 116.203.20.184 by webmail-vm024.sysops.aol.com (149.174.153.46) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 11 May 2014 03:06:55 -0400
Message-Id: <8D13AFEBA0B2BB2-DCC-181A4@webmail-vm024.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [116.203.20.184]
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 03:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1399792015;
     bh=a6u4aohk/76TkmpWRKQPRTRcVRgNTUIRQo9UYj9OB80=;
     b=YZ8yeXYm2f21zn5l18ICbL7n7wStT2n0LwbkCKEe3XnWHbm/j+XLhaWQJyCwLtqgw
      FHAr7fsFrG9T+P3o6J5cAD5asWl/duvnaRFJRxts7aSyM1EQFZ+YOl0EBT611Pxj5y
      iPdk1eiWu0H4CaxCxRH4w34ZA+AVR18QFHHT/XH0=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1b0164536f218f4ef1
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 May 2014 07:06:56.0619 (UTC) FILETIME=[98581BB0:01CF6CE7]

----------MB_8D13AFEBA171292_DCC_42215_webmail-vm024.sysops.aol.com

Hello my sweetheart, 
Thanks for the sweet words, I really appreciate it, hope you are fine, I cant wait to be with you too, I tried searching for you on Facebook I didn't see you there, you can search for me with my name Hillary Thompson or my email address (hillarythompson1@aol.com) so that we can create time to chat and get to know more about ourselves. hope to hear from you soon my love. kisses to you on your sweet lips. Love you honey
Love You
Hillary

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 64.12.143.78; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=hillarythompson1@aol.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=mx.aol.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=hillarythompson1@aol.com
X-Message-Info: ZfVDieRiyTe1Aj2mJJBBzffc27EPB6kS1QLkVGSIjPkCPsbOMsvj6XEps8SwagA1
Received: from omr-m04.mx.aol.com ([64.12.143.78]) by BAY0-MC3-F42.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 14 May 2014 00:36:19 -0700
Received: from mtaomg-mcd02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mcd02.mx.aol.com [172.26.223.208])
     by omr-m04.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 15B2070001D5A
     for <xxx>; Wed, 14 May 2014 03:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-dhd003a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dhd003.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.209.131])
     by mtaomg-mcd02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id CF16538000082
     for <xxx>; Wed, 14 May 2014 03:36:18 -0400 (EDT)
References: <DUB126-W65B9192B9CD36C975FE6ACF5340@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W65B9192B9CD36C975FE6ACF5340@phx.gbl>
boundary="--------MB_8D13D5E5466D6C7_2B58_1C048_webmail-m147.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 180.215.181.81 by webmail-m147.sysops.aol.com (149.174.9.30) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 14 May 2014 03:36:18 -0400
Message-Id: <8D13D5E545AEFE2-2B58-7B7B@webmail-m147.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [180.215.181.81]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 03:36:18 -0400 (EDT)
     s=20121107; t=1400052979;
     bh=qCddiByZ3qHt3+j8hwO5UrQFg0r0JVJ82fdrz08JPvg=;
     b=wsynQufJvyEIwhwfFlAhdM9AsUy/KAR+qI93I33j1FoK2IuDlVfKKnXxiTg3v1tkG
      j9JBbWsJiRTZEwj8JNlvnhuqGUzskzxs4xReGkD2fHHGWGPkcaNp5a9aEz4ddW7nJ8
      AkmPqyvIqGl6ETPv552Jyn8KbP7/1H2eFMCe9fmA=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1adfd053731cf23960
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 May 2014 07:36:19.0212 (UTC) FILETIME=[322BB4C0:01CF6F47]
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2017 um 21:23 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema