Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema William Billington <williambillington@wildblue.net> (Gelesen: 3549 mal)

josa
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Hersbruck
William Billington <williambillington@wildblue.net>
01. November 2013 um 14:19

Thanks for your message. Please find attached, more details and instructions about my charity project proposal.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mr. William Billington
-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Good Day,
Thanks for your message. I am Mr. William G. Billington, a British Citizen who was an oil veteran
looking for new opportunities to invest in life’s of the Orphans and Less privilege around the
world. I have been directed by the spirit of humanity to send you this message. I no longer feel
safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and loved ones as trust are often betrayed
by people you least expected. I am presently undergoing medical treatment for cancer of the
Lung and the doctors confirmed I have few months left to live. I was married without a child
and my wife died after a brief illness in 2009. I am blessed by God with Millions of Dollars,
Shares and Properties. I need you to help me do this in good faith, as I have entrusted you in
this endeavor. You must keep your knowledge and involvement in this project to yourself only
till all necessary procedures are meant by you. To begin this process, kindly send me your Full
names, Full address, date of birth, Telephone, Fax number, Occupation and also any form of ID.
As soon as I have them, I shall forward to my attorney in the United Kingdom. With this
information's my Attorney would begin with the preambles of preparing all necessary legal
documentations in your name {Change of Ownership} and lodge it with the probate registry of
the High Court here in the United Kingdom. After due confirmation the probate would now
release your letter of administration for claims to my estate funds.
This document as well as the Certificate of Fund Deposit issued by the bank when the fund was
deposited in CASH DEPOSIT VAULTS ACCOUNT will be release to you. This will give you the legal
backing to receive my funds. This is very legal hence we are going to observe all legalities. On
completion of the documentation process with my attorney, you will assume the position of
Signatory Heir of me (MR. WILLIAM BILLINGTON). There is no problem whatsoever because I
have already made all the necessary arrangements. This project is 100% genuine and risk free
and you should also know that your help would be further needed to help the less privilege and
orphans in setting up an Orphanage Home in favor of my name there in your country or
anywhere in the world you deem fit and my attorney will guide you through the process. Your
suggestions are very much welcomed in this project and I am very impressed by the manner
with which you have written to me.
I accept you as my heir in this regards and I want you to treat me with the kind of transparency
I am going to treat you but I would prefer you take me as your brother in this project rather
than just my heir. I want someone that would be able to stand up to responsibilities because
the gains in this task are quite commensurate with the responsibilities. As I have told you
earlier, I have within my grasp the instrument to bring this endeavor to a successful conclusion
but not without your undiluted commitment, cooperation and assistance. There are laid down
procedures that you must observe to bring this to reality within the shortest possible time if
you respond swiftly to issues as they come. I want to also tell you that you must always wait for
my advice and clarification before you make any move regarding this project. You are to also
furnish me with your personal data's to enable my Attorney starts the full documentation
process of this project here in your name. I understand the working conditions here, so you can
trust my Attorney to handle all issues professionally. I also want a letter of ASSURANCE from
you stating that you will not sit on my funds once it gets into your possession. Please know that you will be entitled to 20% of my total funds (US$200,000,000.00) for your good job well done
and troubles while the balance 80% will be used by you with the help of my attorney to set up
the Orphanage Home in favor of my name (WILLBILL ORPHANAGE HOME FOR ALL) and help the
less privileged. I do hope I have given you proper explanation on what you need to know here.
You might be needed to travel and meet with my attorney in the United Kingdom if necessary
to sign the legal documents. I'm ready to prove there are still persons with big and good heart's
to help the less privileged. If you are really ready, competent and capable in all terms let me
know so I advice you further on this project. Please know my cause is legal and not fraudulent. I
have never been part of anything illegal in my life and I will never do that in this short time left
on mother earth. If you are not capable and ready for this project, Please do not bother writing
me back. I have made the necessary contact at the bank that will help in this transaction or
project. Please find attached a copy of my passport to prove my identity.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. William G. Billington
11 Hebden Wilnecote,
Tamworth, Staffordshire B77 4HP
United Kingdom

Spoiler:
Return-Path: williambillington@wildblue.net 
Received: from mail.bulgacam.com ([87.227.216.198]) by mx-ha.gmx.net 
(mxgmx007) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MgXPr-1VGXQC3Tvj-00Nvjl for 
<XXX@gmx.de>; Fri, 01 Nov 2013 12: 46:20 +0100 
Received: from [41.71.186.107] (unknown [41.71.186.107]) 
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) 
(No client certificate requested) 
by mail.bulgacam.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 4629292BAC3; 
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13: 41:13 +0200 (EET) 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="===============0868615513==" 
MIME-Version: 1.0 
Subject: Re: WillBill Orphanage Home 
To: Recipients <williambillington@wildblue.net> 
From: "Mr. William Billington" <williambillington@wildblue.net> 
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 12:40:58 +0100 
Reply-To: williambillington@wildblue.net 
Message-Id: <20131101114113.4629292BAC3@mail.bulgacam.com> 
X-Bulgacam-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information 
X-Bulgacam-MailScanner-ID: 4629292BAC3.AAEBC 
X-Bulgacam-MailScanner: Found to be clean 
X-Bulgacam-MailScanner-From: williambillington@wildblue.net 
X-Spam-Status: No 
Envelope-To: <XXX@gmx.de> 
X-GMX-Antispam: 4 (nemesis spam server blocker); Detail=V3; 
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found) 
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V01:K0:PuqGsAf8txM=DurchgedrehtXsh4NgBLJwc7//2FIXAQNkfE+xG 
VOSkj15ZE4jxrhZta3IzUc/+ULnPdKFKcP6GuiKX3lm4uPdcUwIoy8CHiz61/swXp0JACkK8r 
JM86psJ4mTH1m49tBY9oUfho9xIIyKA2zZ9RYGDWMWhDp7NO35K7UPFFF546TkvxbF9ORmbIy 
Fa1zn87C9mKZQ8Lo67IS77jKpFIFvUCBqA4c1ZwvDFLDSJ8kC3yQJZ482E7odfqYukK8mJhVL 
HaKR4ZJf5SLctDTjjqSnghbhy+Xu1D2JwHgT5bN1pOjOtjd2S9q2bvX+3Sn2mCN6f29RWgI0h 
N17c751n7a0vyM9v5yNqOGhVmn7mc3l+rzld/65lP9N1JUW8Elda75LCT7L2Q9pEjKou6+ILu 
FtD1YlZetBWDP0GOp0gSKIsbJhOCdKnhWYynUhNetLj0v2HiPFx8ocCXxtZhHOT3ksmgxAg8S 
0guJ4wT8BjpEpjFhz1+HyeyvZTLr2Ucbjf0/8t4o/3VpL2TkZi62e2XY/tXKfol1MRrQDrx4P 
yfBck5mcsxA/P12FVlDJ8RUMK7h67pbIHtAEk6xvr5rTbxTYIPeJa9GxPbRP/BQawgIvfJ+9+ 
+PCRC9i1CaAooJm2Gk70ca9ceG//F8YHvxU6/xKhUjvPoG7fEFV9arYP9XW/R9qxf5+Shm5C1 
71y18w4xGD1czkKsdaudgselj8Zn4aKABcO7a3G5T2ThUv+6146ZeyHEUOAxT70uf5yNlUtGh 
XZyHxOrnA3ox9apqzwOyxULMecJSqsnLd6OQpmHzlpNOW2CEQfjci8FTch3ivW1j058mRqjo6 
2/dJmHNcMZ7q73aYrxMAyN0FKF55KyYi1N96Udo/jjNc/PirOVehR+uKsW6AeD8bi9OPX/a2a 
TiA5MHFI53q9t43tC4dycPKiVjxoIFpcY218oC5Mn4AFAqHKhG54Kt7624PtWBF3EAbQxmT5a 
RgGUTiV5kC+WlTF4dLETQC1jXjSYKnOmXIeAE/u7nrnmiZara+kDnWDj1L+AIkA8GL+7n3jmO 
Db4wpXFuelJrOx2ohdNvyVrfL9iPXEiPEndVQOh/AIf0A2FwYhYvwEKpeYm1i/K79CSRNGtjv 
yb+m1LXTSDAHjth6G9R9V1U7U72zUSz7UL0BdFaXF7t6Cm5FS9AXHYpfEcRMaVZfp6N6AHWFK 
gbEFwXD6Ut5Ta2Gm7kcwvEydikPl00X8HqC5QTh6cxJMESdm8Sjv4zvRhIyrar7RfwSPruzaB 
59zqbbyrwg8d/cZhYraGScCzBbumPOVS3Co1Oi2Hv0bUXUdhi5McSE/MGtc7sA53GV8FTxYkF 
7eB4spc1ger8XLKDMTqzWIeEW7XuAM+GRIaXSH4Ma6r6YbuCGBFaW6MVfuhXeZX1L1PlAmiSA 
1M39g1YKHo1JM5Q== 

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.71.186.107
Decimal:	692566635
Hostname:	41.71.186.107
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	VISAFONE
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Kommt aus Nigeria und ist eigentlich schon bei www.no_way.org bekannt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: William Billington <williambillington@wildblue.net>
Antwort #1 - 01. November 2013 um 15:32

Smiley

Zitat:
11 Hebden Wilnecote,
United Kingdom

Mail über Nigeria

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

josa
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 01. November 2013 um 18:34

Good Day,
Thanks for your message. I am Mr. William G. Billington, a British Citizen who was an oil veteran
looking for new opportunities to invest in life’s of the Orphans and Less privilege around the
world. I have been directed by the spirit of humanity to send you this message. I no longer feel
safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and loved ones as trust are often betrayed
by people you least expected. I am presently undergoing medical treatment for cancer of the
Lung and the doctors confirmed I have few months left to live. I was married without a child
and my wife died after a brief illness in 2009. I am blessed by God with Millions of Dollars,
Shares and Properties. I need you to help me do this in good faith, as I have entrusted you in
this endeavor. You must keep your knowledge and involvement in this project to yourself only
till all necessary procedures are meant by you. To begin this process, kindly send me your Full
names, Full address, date of birth, Telephone, Fax number, Occupation and also any form of ID.
As soon as I have them, I shall forward to my attorney in the United Kingdom. With this
information's my Attorney would begin with the preambles of preparing all necessary legal
documentations in your name {Change of Ownership} and lodge it with the probate registry of
the High Court here in the United Kingdom. After due confirmation the probate would now
release your letter of administration for claims to my estate funds.
This document as well as the Certificate of Fund Deposit issued by the bank when the fund was
deposited in CASH DEPOSIT VAULTS ACCOUNT will be release to you. This will give you the legal
backing to receive my funds. This is very legal hence we are going to observe all legalities. On
completion of the documentation process with my attorney, you will assume the position of
Signatory Heir of me (MR. WILLIAM BILLINGTON). There is no problem whatsoever because I
have already made all the necessary arrangements. This project is 100% genuine and risk free
and you should also know that your help would be further needed to help the less privilege and
orphans in setting up an Orphanage Home in favor of my name there in your country or
anywhere in the world you deem fit and my attorney will guide you through the process. Your
suggestions are very much welcomed in this project and I am very impressed by the manner
with which you have written to me.
I accept you as my heir in this regards and I want you to treat me with the kind of transparency
I am going to treat you but I would prefer you take me as your brother in this project rather
than just my heir. I want someone that would be able to stand up to responsibilities because
the gains in this task are quite commensurate with the responsibilities. As I have told you
earlier, I have within my grasp the instrument to bring this endeavor to a successful conclusion
but not without your undiluted commitment, cooperation and assistance. There are laid down
procedures that you must observe to bring this to reality within the shortest possible time if
you respond swiftly to issues as they come. I want to also tell you that you must always wait for
my advice and clarification before you make any move regarding this project. You are to also
furnish me with your personal data's to enable my Attorney starts the full documentation
process of this project here in your name. I understand the working conditions here, so you can
trust my Attorney to handle all issues professionally. I also want a letter of ASSURANCE from
you stating that you will not sit on my funds once it gets into your possession. Please know that
you will be entitled to 20% of my total funds (US$200,000,000.00) for your good job well done
and troubles while the balance 80% will be used by you with the help of my attorney to set up
the Orphanage Home in favor of my name (WILLBILL ORPHANAGE HOME FOR ALL) and help the
less privileged. I do hope I have given you proper explanation on what you need to know here.
You might be needed to travel and meet with my attorney in the United Kingdom if necessary
to sign the legal documents. I'm ready to prove there are still persons with big and good heart's
to help the less privileged. If you are really ready, competent and capable in all terms let me
know so I advice you further on this project. Please know my cause is legal and not fraudulent. I
have never been part of anything illegal in my life and I will never do that in this short time left
on mother earth. If you are not capable and ready for this project, Please do not bother writing
me back. I have made the necessary contact at the bank that will help in this transaction or
project. Please find attached a copy of my passport to prove my identity.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Faithfully,
11 Hebden Wilnecote,
United Kingdom

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2013 um 18:46 von Uli »  

106963913_-_Billington.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
106963913_-_Billington.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 02. November 2013 um 10:22

@ josa

Zu dieser Mail hätten wir noch gerne den Quelltext.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 02. November 2013 um 18:49

Zum Pass 106963913 von Gerald William Billington:

Der Pass wird echt sein, vermutlich in irgendeinem Hotel eingescannt und den Scammern zur Verfügung gestellt.
Da dieses nicht der erste Pass ist, sollten wir vielleicht einmal die britische Polizei einschalten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

josa
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 03. November 2013 um 12:48

@ Wesermann
Von "William Billington" habe ich nur eine E-mail mit 2 Anlagen (Anschreiben und Pass) bekommen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. November 2013 um 12:48 von josa »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema