Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Dave <dpjave@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 7586 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Dave <dpjave@gmail.com>
14. Juni 2012 um 20:36

Er hat sich gestern bei BeSocial gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Durchgedreht

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/dpjave

Hello
        Am really great to get your mail today ......How are you doing today ?? Am kinda cool here .i would like to thank you for your interest in my  profile..So I enjoyed reading your profile as well. It looks like you are into a lot of pretty cool things ,  i would like to say what a beautiful woman you are . I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship..I dont Like to IM cos at times I do Busy a lot and I prefer you email me through my regular email here ..So here I am just one little fish in this big pond seeing what else is swimming around. Could be that you know exactly what this little fish is looking for.... if so you may just cast your line and get a bite....... I am not only looking for my  life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship.I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things. I am willing to try anything once.I am here because I am ready to find true love. I am well educated, well traveled, and financially secure; however, I feel like something is missing, and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved.... unconditionally, romantically, intimately.I believe in the old golden rule .. I am not really into the bar/club scene to meet someone for a lasting relationship. They usually never work out.. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy going out to have a good time but not every weekend. I am not looking for someone who plays mind games or is not interested in being in a committed relationship.I enjoy the simplest  things in life. I love the outdoors and feel fortunate to be able to experience all four seasons. I like to go camping, gaze at the stars on a clear night, take walks just to enjoy nature and scenic drives to nowhere. I tend to take the road less traveled. I believe that you can have fun doing almost anything as long as you enjoy the people that you are with. Life is too short not to enjoy it! i would Like to know what your likes and dislikes  are,and more importantly what you are wanting from your future partner,you sound very sincere on your intentions,it would be an ideal world if everything you want came so easy to get,i know thats wishful thinking,but we all live in hope..i don't know what to say.  i want to get to know you better .  believe it or not,it's not that easy to be a single dad in the dating scene. i really look forward to meeting you  ..i am a single father that is very devoted to my kid,but  there is room for another love in my life.  i like to do things out, but i also like to be at home.  cooking is one of Major thing i like .... i always would rather talk out a problem than hold it in.  you will find out that i am much more interested in how your day went.  i want to know everything that happened. ...I am a self employed ( Contruction Engineer  ) ... I've been a mom and dad for my kid for 6 years now.  I'm not tired of it, but it does get a little old.i guess i am a tad more caring than the average man because of having to be a little more emotional for my Son when she needs it.  you sound like a very loving and caring person.   i understand that you need to know more, Don't be afraid to ask me anything.I would always welcome you to my Life . i want you to know I'm not doing this dating business to get a cheap frill or a one night stand,I'm a very genuine person and i want to  find someone i can share my life with,someone i can love,someone i can trust, someone i can be a friend for,and someone who will accept me for who i am,i can be very romantic,I'm honest, trusting,good  listener, caring, healthy,funny at times,and i can sing for my supper if need be and I love to play Guitar and at my Leisure time , I love to play Golf , Bowling and billiard Pool . So dear you have a perfect human being, no seriously I'm not perfect but i want to make someone very happy and i have so much love pent up inside me,it needs to be exposed gently to that special someone.i hope I've given you an inkling of my thoughts and needs.--i hope you will reply to this letter,i will send a photo of me and my son to you soon .--so for now Dear,i bid you farewell..
Dave

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 209.85.212.180) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: dpjave@gmail.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: Pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: S3LvFxg5FveRHiHer1jYw1cVNL2hjKxkSkBx0ZPOv7AyWB/4NAaY67qmT04qn3/fahYZ5w==
Received: from mail-wi0-f180.google.com ([209.85.212.180]) by BAY0-MC2-F41.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 14 Jun 2012 01:45:01 -0700
Received: by wibhj6 with SMTP id hj6so1349301wib.3
        for <xxx>; Thu, 14 Jun 2012 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=2+t1uZBfbvPwF9B70gXK4aRPJCQLZausuMcKcbxw2H4=;
        b=x5H9tW0WavvYIMTIm87+ZMu/BRDiknraKSxmpJvMMFPbPfX1BTyBDXG1ip+1vnS0KK
         YEnf+4pP6TaAQb9BwDTVcx+Lu6Kd4uGEj6+YXp+OWDseJBWtYRDuBz4iHZ3tHftslfZt
         ZQspk4PMRPTDRpvp+tEO9wg/HNB2ClOYQKZzJyI6hJw+li7Bt0QzjB3nc43O1svg4dCv
         A1+ukhzWGsKNbEws6vbsJ/6KXkuKwQxF1uS1N5yj9ZvXmKcSANsC6qH59ytF8Arz5fF0
         0Ltb2owbeOmiw42vNvmIS5/h5tkSqrfd0hZLaGZvCOOk5+EqPsu2xjT/FVImP+0QVTzK
         Ip/g==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.180.20.137 with SMTP id n9mr42026345wie.3.1339636598053; Wed,
13 Jun 2012 18:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:16:38 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCeC_TyDrNXs+bCQvSqdBHLiNo3g+B7ZMYYeZpOM1OUvDA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: About me ..........Dave from besocial.com
To: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec53d5ce58e1c7604c2647388
Return-Path: dpjave@gmail.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jun 2012 08:45:01.0444 (UTC) FILETIME=[FC772440:01CD4A09]

--bcaec53d5ce58e1c7604c2647388
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juli 2012 um 01:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30394 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Dave <dpjave@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. Juni 2012 um 20:39

Mail Google Inline

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        209.85.212.180
Hostname:	mail-wi0-f180.google.com
Organization:	Google 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:16:38 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 14. Juni 2012 um 20:40

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/dpjave#photo_697123

Zitat:
Male, , 41 
Wants to meet with a girl, 29-49
Interested in Women 
Kansas, Kansas, United States 

Personal Information

Sign: Virgo
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juni 2012 um 16:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 14. Juni 2012 um 21:29

Der bimbolesische Dialekt ist klar zu erkennen und weite Teile des Textes kenne ich bereits von Kendra <kendraspeaks@yahoo.com>!
Der männliche Pendant ist bei romancescam Dark Thomas <darkthomas83@yahoo.com>!
Oder auch an [url=www.holländisches Kasperltheater.net/showFullThread_1332959587.htm]anderer Stelle[/url] Nelson Morrison <nelson.morris01@yahoo.com>!
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2012 um 21:34 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 15. Juni 2012 um 21:27

Hey  ! How are ya?         
        That's a lot to reply to. No worries about taking a while to email. It sometimes takes me a couple of hours to reply depending on how busy I am. It's weird, when I read your email, I feel like I could have written it. You say a lot of the same things that I often say. Like you hacked my computer and figured out how  I talk and now your emailing me. Just kidding - odd sense of humor again. But seriously, I feel like I know you.Thank you for the compliment. It has taken me years to accept that graciously. I revel in it now, but I used to wonder, "why is everybody staring at me?" like I was an anomaly or something. I didn't realize it was because people find me awesome . Huge revelation. I used to think I was the hunchback of notredame  or something. I vacillate on what I am looking for. I think that I'm ready to find my soul mate. Other times I wonder if a soul mate really exists. I've been in love numerous times. I really want the real thing. I am a very organized, hard-working person who is very dedicated to my job. I take my job seriously however, sometimes I need to be distracted! Smiley I am very responsible and enjoy helping others. Nothing makes me happier than to help someone out and make them smile! I am sincere in actions and words. I love to learn new things. I enjoy spending time with people and I don't really care what I am doing as long as I am having fun with people. I enjoy laughing and having fun and I think I am pretty funny! Smiley Guess you will have to find out! Smiley...I've been a Construction for the last 18 1/2 years and love it....My dad is a builder so I have learned how to do a lot from him which I am so excited so much . Before that I was a mechanic (aircraft and diesel) and loved it. Before that I was a chef and hated it. (Too darn hot in a kitchen in the summertime.) .. I signed up online because of several things.  First, I'm not into the bar or club scene and don't feel that is the most appropriate place to meet someone.  Second,  I think I am a good specimen for you to examine. ......let me start by introducing myself to you ...I'm American, Italian and Nigerian. about 5.9 " I was born and Raise in  Rome , Italy . Have  lived in several areas of the places ! and LOVE to visit and explore new places. I've met some really cool people, but like I said, dating is old.. I'm ready already. I will know when I meet her. We will both know that it's right. I will talk about my feelings on this more in depth when we get a chance to talk in person. I'm a little doubtful, cynical, not hurt or broken or damaged, just realistic. I'm a total optimist, except when I'm a realist. lol I do want someone I can connect deeply with, listen to and share openly. I want to be able give everything and not hold back. I'm such a giving, loyal, loving, devoted person. I am trying to change my pattern of jumping into serious relationships. I'm trying to move slowly and not rush things. Please don't take my hesitation as lack of interest. 
I want to be sure before I commit to someone. I want to take a lot of time to get to know you before I get serious. I want to concentrate on the friendship aspect first without taking away from the passion. Is that possible? Or does it just take away all the romance? These are the things I question. I don't have all the answers. I don't know about life partner. If I find her, then I will be happy. If I don't, then I will be happy. I deeply want to find somebody that I can live in harmony with, share our lives, support each other, lift each other up when we're down, spoil one another, be on the same team, facing the world together as a united front, enjoying all the crazy opportunities that come along, cheering each other to the finish line, picking up the pieces together when things don't go the way we hoped, loving and respecting each other unconditionally. I really, really, really need someone who speaks kindly to me, who listens, respects, and believes in me. I have been nice to people my whole life and I really deserve to be treated the same way. Nobody is perfect, there will be moments, but overall, I want to cherish and be cherished. I don't know why, but I need a woman who will protect me and defend me as her man. I don't know where that need comes from, but it comes from the depth of my heart. I think I feel a need for a woman to take care of me - I don't mean financially, but I do, kinda, I mean a Woman who will think of our future ahead of her own selfish desires and make financial security a major priority. I'm a saver not a spender. I have had the fortunate experience of being married to a spender which has mellowed me out to some degreelol... I'm not as bad of a tightwad as I used to be. I've figured out that there are things worth spending money on, IF you have the money to spend it. If you don't have it, don't spend it... I am not looking for a rich woman,  I personally don't care how much money we have - just that we agree on saving and spending.. I need a sense of security - emotionally, financially, every aspect of the word. I am exceptionally honest, open, up front, direct, assertive. If I even suspect that someone is lying to me, I walk away. There are so many women and I'm a great catch that I don't need to waste my time on someone who isn't completely truthful, totally interested, and kind-hearted. I don't like dishonesty - even small things. If I accidentally walk out of a store with a pack of gum I didn't purchase, I go right back in and pay for it. If someone gives me too much change, I correct them. I am honest regardless of the consequences and regardless of whether someone is watching. I am not too sure that I am missing anything or anyone. I'm really happy, fulfilled, and content. What I really want is someone who will wrap her arms around me, tell me she loves me unexpectedly, stroke my hair, tell me she believes in me, want to spend her  days and nights with me even when it's boring or a drag, someone who will make me a cup of tea or pot of soup when I am sick, all the things I'd do for her  in a heartbeat. I'm not really lonely.. I  have a lot of close friends. I yearn for something deeper, almost spiritual, truly meaningful. You sound like a very honest, kind, and sincere person. I'm not looking to fall in love - I'm searching and waiting for true love, lasting love, the kind that  takes work, but the pay off is unbelievably worth it. I think a good relationship takes more than just love...Like i say , I don't like arguing or yelling, that gets neither person anywhere.. ! Also i love to cook, and have been told I'm good at it....Italian, Thai, Cajun/Creole...from grilling to gourmet, including pies,  cakes and bread from scratch . I'm very intelligent. I moved to ( Mespil Rd Droichead Na Dothra,   last Febuary) i am about to buy a  4 bedroom home along (  Balfe Street, Grafton Street  Dublin, Co. Dublin   ) , Its like one of the best areas in (Dublin) to live in.. that where the Fun begins !!....and Mind you Distance and Age is Nothing to me cause I believe that distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a  beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be and Age is a Number but Love makes the strongest man weak and the weakest heart strong and also Love gives you  courage, being loved gives you strength.I try to maintain a positive attitude and pray a little harder when I can't! I am blessed with a wonderful family, a job, and a house. One obvious thing missing is a special woman to share all of life's adventures with..This is a great time of the year to explore new things ..  I have a Son in which he's Name is Kevin and he will be 6 yrs old this ( September 20th ) ..It hurt me when I lost My late wife  and I'm looking for someone that can be respectful, sincere, loving and passionate and most important just real!!  I will treat you like a Queen if you treat me like a king!!  It's a 2 way street!  I'm different than most guys that you have met before i Guess .... and  i know this, that's why I'm looking for someone sweet, like me!  I'm not arrogant just confident..I don't know how far you are from me but as long as your not on the other side of the world anything is possible cos I'm  looking for someone special to share my life with..One last thing, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I will not cheat on someone I am committed to. I will not even kiss another woman. I hesitate to even ride alone in a car unless I know they are trustworthy and my significant other is aware of it and ok with it. I have strong boundaries when it comes to protecting my relationship. I don't get drunk when I go "out" with the friends, bc drunk ppl (even me) can do stupid stuff. I don't put myself in situations that a woman will have even a chance to make a pass at me. So I can promise beyond all doubt that I will not cheat on my partner. Do you know that you know that you know you won't cheat on yours? I believe that we need to know who we are before we can answer that honestly. There are some people who cannot be monogamous. They should be honest with themselves and find other people who cannot be monogamous. It takes all kinds... But I believe strictly in monogamy. I also believe that if someone cheats on me, it is over right then and there. Just call me and let me know that you found someone else. That's all it takes and I go on my merry way. I need that security, that absolute trust in my lover, best friend, partner for life. I need that freedom to unleash my inhibitions. I kick anyone to the curb that breaks that vow. I don't give second chances. It is my life and well-being that is on the line. I need a woman who will protect me and defend me to the death and not take chances with my life. . I'm not bitter or resentful.. I have every right to be angry, but I don't carry that around.. It doesn't benefit me. I use it to remember how important it is to choose wisely. It sounds like we have a lot in common and I would love to get to know you better!!!  I hope to hear back from you  and  Can I trust you with my life?
         Dave.

Spoiler:
Z9hROUm2DRBSNekvs/3uUo3XJn8biuno8PW5Zy/xCpyI6hSbNpI/4ztdXyC6u42ishEF5Sa4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.46) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: etsMOsvCylzuQejsDQCr5iUa/6WL9Ykouf4A2+ou2bM3UIiLWwqegNRkslS5dbYCQpYeSg==
Received: from mail-wg0-f46.google.com ([74.125.82.46]) by COL0-MC1-F28.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:12:14 -0700
Received: by wgbdq10 with SMTP id dq10so2247485wgb.27
        for <xxx>; Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=AgYwohztP3gHBubwGEjvT18p6znKL1efla2Q1i1wF6w=;
        b=0ZfkGKAuizeMD/JdqXwkYOXdr8Ff7GKgsS9mQyBy/9pNARifnwMccn8mm70w7C/+9S
         BLaXJvWnMR1aRGryw98IbiMj59ot0ND+MoR7+AF3VtP3hef1AXGNL3OILT46MbhNfAxU
         Tz2M06YOuB8bv6Sl2L2cb+4NGvoObiQneN2gqMxHIvcyYS/v9HwyodhxeuuJjAeOkNj4
         K5FRie1b4hsxNDhF3hrORWu9Y/mPFEtCmj0nEXjcmimIX1RSjPSXVPv+tWkrdyOCjSRv
         uISg5DV9wf4/gVj3X1tK76La5BE3ezCh6ALcXQD38P73uYey4ykeaLo8YzAbBnYC8t1s
         ZD2w==
Received: by 10.180.84.6 with SMTP id u6mr6356630wiy.11.1339783933668; Fri, 15
Jun 2012 11:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W197CE1414D0ADB31E594FF5F40@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W197CE1414D0ADB31E594FF5F40@phx.gbl>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:12:12 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCfg30bWB1TANStfFZHN8GvsaYbPgxP2ru2ghwX7-5yWTg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d0418253e712e4904c286c1eb
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2012 18:12:14.0868 (UTC) FILETIME=[64614540:01CD4B22]

--f46d0418253e712e4904c286c1eb
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0418253e712e4504c286c1e9

--f46d0418253e712e4504c286c1e9

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juni 2012 um 16:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 15. Juni 2012 um 22:02

Google Inline

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:12:12 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 16. Juni 2012 um 20:52

Hello My Dear, 
How are you? I believe everyone should be trusted until they
break that trust in some way. I mean if we live as skeptics, how sad
is that? I see myself as a realist as well. There are those who live
in la la land and are often disappointed in others when I feel they
should be disappointed in themselves. I mean thinking the knight in
shining armor is in everyone you meet is dangerous. I always see the
glass as half full not half empty, and if the glass is empty then fill
it. Life is simple really. You must love yourself and others will
love you as well. What I mean by this is, if you know yourself you
know what you will or will not tolerate in others.. So basically
settling is totally out of the question. ..First of all let me say,,
you have such a way of expressing yourself ..It's really hard to find
a person that is interested in a possible long term relationship and
not just a one night stand. I am looking for a best friend and
partner. Since the bar scene isn't really my thing, I'm looking for a
way to meet some new to buildup a good longterm relationship with and
have a happy family home in future together . We can talk about going
outdoors, sports, a good book and travel. Darling About online dating-
Well I promise you I have not dated anyone
online. Most of the women Won't even talk to me since I made
it clear I am not looking for a ONE night stand. ....I enjoyed reading
your reply....I am not one to jump in so quickly and definitely think
it takes a little bit to get to know each other to see if we could be
compatible.I would say that at times I have been too trusting, so I am
gun shy....you know, it does not cost a thing to talk on here, but
once I go so far to meet someone, the idea of developing into
something more is already in my thoughts..To tell you Little about me
here , My late Mom was from Galway City, Ireland and My dad was from
Cork City, Ireland , 5 months ago my Company gave me an assignment
down here in West Africa for some contruction jobs in Nigeria ....My
Late mom raised me to be fighter and always come out on top and that
is what i plan on doing.I would be 42 years by sep 15 ... .Can you
tell me how your day went?? what do you normally do at your Leisure
time ??? .my favorite activities are basically anything to do with
being outdoors.. camping is one of my favorite things to do and also
trying my hand at new things and I want you to know more about me. I
believe and have faith in the golden rule also. I was raised
rather strictly by Christian parents. I am not perfect, no one ever
is. I believe everybody has the power to control their good and bad
sides---We make how we deal with life either good or bad with our
attitudes and how we present ourselves to others. and sometimes LIFE
HAPPENS, and we just deal with it best as we know how.......I still
have faith,and it is what has seen me through all the hills and
valleys in my life-plus having great parents...I do still attend
church, and that is something that will always be....so, if you aren't
wanting to experience going to church with me ....I do not date a lot
because I do not enjoy going out with so many different people....when
I do go out on a date it is only because I am quite attracted to that
person (in all aspects...not just physically), I think it is of
extreme importance to be on the same levels with someone you are to
share your life with.i.e intellect, sense of humor and also similar
goals in life.these things all add up to admiration, loyalty and
friendship..I would like to find this so that I may begin the second
journey of my life in which i let you know i my profile so please ask
me whatever you would like to know ...I think you are someone that is
seeking the same as I and so I would love to pursue this friendship
with you to see what happens...only if, at the very least, we would
both have gained a great love.of course, hopefully more...Zwinkernd..Let's
I forget , I wanna let you Know That I would be Living the state for
Now cos i heard a Called from The Dr that's in charge of My dad
sickness from The Hospital there In Nigeria That My dad is not really
good that he want to see me ..I was so shock when I heard That My dad
is not good and Been The Only child of My dad i think i need to see
Him cos he's the one left for me now ..To cut this short ,I am On My
way to Nigeria Probably In the next 8 - 9 hrs cos I have booked my
plane . so don't hesitate to mail me and I will reply you back ...
Cant wait to see answer to this question from you ...What do you seek
for in a relationship? What sort of relationship you seek for? What
are the basic qualities you seek for in a man? What interests you to
me ? What do you do for fun? Do you like public intimacy? How long
have you been single? What's being single like?How do you treat your
man?Why do you need a man?Can you love this me even though you
continue talking to me ???What is love to you?Would you hit your man
for any reasons? Anyway, you seem like a big romantic at heart and
that is what I am. I hope to continue to talk to you. Got to go now
and Hope to read from you soon .

[spoiler=Quelltext Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 209.85.212.174) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 1p/FcblmrBgh6zTrAj5NMFickgGXoIUPGULdh6oEddg9NI81Nte4z0QaNAz4zqx4QtOfqA==
Received: from mail-wi0-f174.google.com ([209.85.212.174]) by BAY0-MC4-F39.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:36:58 -0700
Received: by wibhr14 with SMTP id hr14so2411wib.9
        for <xxx@hotmail.de>; Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=Y6UYOFC8nmSTDeDd/p+TL1KYkAmeFvjsY74CT8oJLWs=;
        b=ZD3R5XiUVCAdcwt27q3eZPozf79Gl835u/0AqBHS6/GhXJqiuQd37Tbd+fWUT2S5Ja
         PRZ8ym6WNcLU9OIsg2qVxdB/ZK6q4mV27bGAe0ityEFKCagoGqduBDYZshMHDWGt7iiZ
         gsuDGR1GOdsnCfVEgAQCUY+XJL7MfXDB13+8WgGEmQTbiVPpwL9T2A5Ysd2gnHRabxuS
         WVHZjbJieP+bYMaV8K3aOBXITS8MBR8v3agV40KSBi/vFbgt/O2Z1zD1gWa1ypAPtrKV
         wrWOwNQbHx7A4mWZt7bI1mfd0cLoIpdNgM2bVOEydrIuCVG1ptyYKnVrE7dUOYFQpPj2
         ML7w==
Received: by 10.216.215.201 with SMTP id e51mr4039664wep.214.1339803417387;
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W5349550537D669E2CFD8A3F5FB0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W5349550537D669E2CFD8A3F5FB0@phx.gbl>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:36:57 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCfn_Zz8PNM9tajrUOdqjN1ZGXqHFrH6U4_8_b56=d7sXQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2012 23:36:58.0309 (UTC) FILETIME=[C16A6F50:01CD4B4F]

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juni 2012 um 21:46 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 17. Juni 2012 um 20:50

How are you today? I hope you are well!  I read your last letter in total amazement.  It was like i wrote it.  I understand and agree with almost everything  you say...I do know that I have a soul mate out there somewhere.  I just haven't found her yet.  But you know, my definition of a soul mate may be different
         from others.  I believe that my soul mate will be compatible with me and my lifestyle.  Be able to be versatile - be able to see both sides of an issue, flexible  in joint decision making, loving me and accepting me for who I am.  Someone who can live without me, but chooses not too because I am on her mind and in her heart. ...Thanks for your concern about me about my Dad and this really shows how wonderful you are ...I love this so much ....Could you believe  that  when I got here ..I am not really happy today; but totally tired I need to rest Now But i just want to let you Know that I landed to Nigeria around 11 : 15 am here which is Quite different from Our time Over there....But i rushed to the hospital to check my dad,Am sorry i didn't get to you on time it's morning here ....Also when i got here , I Called The Dr who is In Charge of my dad sickness in other for Him to come and Pick Me Up so I waited at The Air port for about 45 Min for me to locate Him .....I want to let you know That Kevin have been with My dad since Last Dec..his major reason for doing this is so i could open up my heart again to love..he claims i'm yet to forgive myself and move on with life after my wife's death 2yrs ago.(funny)...so My Son have had he's school  here Immediately he left the Ireland and right Here, There's Nothing Like Grade , They are only base On Primary School as well as High School ( secondary  School )...Am so great here to meet My wonderful son .....I miss him so much despite the fact that it not unto 6 month but When I got to The Hospital I was so worried that How could This be .I met  My dad at the sick bed which make me weep so much and  am Not really happy when I met him.. Never mind  I am delighted and very excited with your re-contact to my initial introduction  (I will patiently wait  for lovely and representative,elegant and sensual more pictures of you!).I feel like I have known you for along time and thats a good thing. I can't wait until I can meet you in person... You know, I almost cried reading your email.  You managed to touch my heart..... I don't know what to say.. or how to say what I want, without it sounding weird or showing to much emotion, especially when it's coming from someone you don't know... So, I guess I'll just say what's in my heart and hope that you'll get a better understanding of the type of person that I am...I agree, that in time, we should be able to open up to one another and discuss anything and everything that our little hearts desire. A friendship and trust should be established first. To me, you need to ease into a relationship. The three major C's; Chemistry,
         Commitment, and Communication.  Fortunately for me, I do know what I want, and wont settle for anything less. I want to be able to love my woman unconditionally and whole heatedly, to give
        myself completely to her.I'm not talking about being her slave, but her equal. So, that means that I too will be treated like a Queen, not play second 2 a King ! LOL and One of the greatest values that I cherish and hold dear to my heart, is FAMILY !! Please take all the time you need for responding, corresponding and the exchange of pictures, ideas, comments, questions which come to your mind and your heart: I will sincerely answer you in preparation of and informed decision which we both are facing upon our own  will and objective here ! You will find the most honorable attentions with me; you are invited to touch my heart, my mind, my soul and all senses and I truly hope we will find the most satisfying exchange hopefully leading to the Love and Care which I am looking for!This is just a glimpse of who I am. For some people, words are just words... For me, actions speak louder then words. Anyone can say what you want to hear, or what they think you want to hear... But your actions are loud and clear!! So, I guess, my next question to you would be where be where do we go from here... Do we share the same interest in each other, would you like to meet soon, maybe email a little more.. What? . I hope everything goes well take care of yourself. Write when you can I so love you letters. Bye for now  )..Please feel free to say anything ....Hope to hear from you soon .. I believe there is the possibility that we would make an ideal match.
         To the question I asked you?
        What do you seek for in a relationship?
        I'd love to meet a good woman to spend time together and get to know  each other. Share who we are and what we like to enjoy the best in this life.I'll try to tell you in general what I would like my princess to be like. I want her to be cheerful. She may get upset or even mad, but not everyday. I need her communicate with me and listen to me too, especially when things are not working in the relationship or in the family..she would love me even though at times she didn’t understand me. I would like her to enjoy going out at times, but other times may just prefer to stay at home with me embracing each other.
         She has to be hard working and family oriented, loving children is a must. Hard working,passionate, but also tender would be wonderful.The list can go on and on, and if you notice, some of the things are so very important like communicating with each other, loving one another in a way and quantity that whatever is wrong or bad, we work it out. These two I consider the most  important
         What sort of relationship you seek for?
        I seek a relationship where both of us are worth the same as humans and partners who commit to one another for love by own free will. A relationship built upon trust, communication, respect,
         support, fairness, companionship,sharing ideas, sharing good moments and bad moments as well. I expect being together forever and  grow old raising a beautiful happy, loving family. When i decide to marry a woman, it means I have a firm commitment to build a  better life with her.I want a sincere and eternal relationship that each is willing to share everything. No lying. No secret.Be there for the other in both good and bad time.To achieve that, a true friendship and a true love must exist.
         What are the basic qualities you seek for in a woman?
        A loving intelligent woman and wonderful caring loving tender but firm mother.A partner, a best friend, cheerful, strong, hard  working, tender,  passionate,dedicated, with great moral values,
         family oriented.
        What interests you to me ?
        I'm interested in you because for what you tell me, you have the personality, and values that I'm looking for in a woman, and very important to me, you are interested in me, so I believe there is good chemistry between you and me.
         What do you do for fun?
        I enjoy simple things such as walking bare foot on the grass and listening to the birds singing and the branches and the leaves on the trees moving, while i feel the warm sun on my skin and look at
         its brightness, the blue sky and how beautiful the colors around me are.I like riding bicycles listening to different
        kinds of music: rock in general, jazz, some country music, romantic,instrumental and classic even though I really don't know names of interpreters or melodies of these last two, In English or Italian.. I like watching Good movies  too.I love playing and watching sports, singing and playing music, listening to music, watching TV, reading news in internet, traveling and taking pictures.I like some outdoor activities as well.  I have more fun with more people.
         Do you like public intimacy?
        When you say "public intimacy" Do you mean kissing? If you do, then i feel ok with it as long as it's sweet and tender. I  don't know if I responded to your question though.
         How long have you been single?
        I've always been single since I lost My late wife
        What's being single like?
        To me it's both, a sense of accomplishment , independence, and free.Sometimes easier to make decisions, which may be good, I think; yet it is also hard because of the lack of emotional support, very lonely all the time. It okay's because I can concentrate my energy toward my career and life goals. However, I always want someone with whom I can share my dream  and thoughtfulness and she also wants to share hers with me.It is very important to have a balance
         in life.
        How do you treat your woman?
        I treat her like my most precious gift from heaven other than my family . I give my woman the place she has in my life, a unique one, my beloved and admired one. I adore her and look forward to make her drams come true along with mine.With unconditional love. With sincerity, honesty, fairness, respect and caring. These are my values that I apply to every person as well.
         Why do you need a woman?To share life, to be there for her, to love her, respect her.Because I am a man and I want to take care the woman I love Can you love this me even though you continue
        talking to me ???
         I sure can do that and lots of many other things. I can love you even more because I continue talking to you,
        What is love to you?To me, love is a feeling of selflessness, of no more me and me, but you and me.Which implies thinking of the other person and yourself too of course, but many times
         willingness to sacrifice oneself for the one that you love. For me this applies not only to couples but also family, relatives,
        friends and even  other people.Love is giving and forgiving. Give without requiring a return. Forgive no matter how painful it is or how stupid the mistake is. When  one is sick, the other is always at bed side.Always think and do whatever to make the other happy Would you hit your woman for any reasons?
         NO, that's a big NO to me. I rather walk out or leave if it is the only way out from hitting a woman. So when talking, discussing, explaining, requesting, demanding and everything else fails to
        communicate an idea, need or desire,people need a space and time out to cool down, and look for a possible different solution to the problem  when anger is under  control. 
       Dave

Spoiler:
zE5YFnfDdSPxxoBdxg/W2dl1XmVkysxHAWhnlhVwqok3FzjEjiSNEEjOKWcL1lNdDoM4PnGQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.49) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: Lam64L2BWyYHs2hMmmyXIgLD6a2sm4Gq3FotnVZTqvQQksXwAOFFRr+R8ZbXOkmWBOWmbw==
Received: from mail-wg0-f49.google.com ([74.125.82.49]) by SNT0-MC1-F26.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:15:37 -0700
Received: by wgbds1 with SMTP id ds1so3768261wgb.6
        for <xxx>; Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=cO64lfusI4MNpm/KWNqdmqs3oA4rRjlhUXYkhjlxtyM=;
        b=JtzusyARefAf9a0aLID5BlXgRJKqEfyTjIGOPs2zl7rq65HraE3H2SZSdDdKcXFKo9
         DQiVe5PzvibH2xAvFwUD2iX5KltzaZ51e3+evtCq7XPXPXNCHA8Sg0WDeUoh8YeYG0Xb
         KndO/80JRPxRYS6uIJYDgwGJB8CCf/1UYGooUgrZKbad3TgU62MKxWuMWyENVacSGUk8
         FwBbhNzsbx8y0rxKYMPrOdeB+MoZ4vczbq1pog1mOu3jVqvyOaoLFKDa880OX+bnct42
         wjNyOLM1MUaCgSQ66UtVjhRgzG5jsq7Cqd9j8E53lddbPb0LEuAgV0g1kqTjWSgW6avj
         A/8Q==
Received: by 10.180.83.168 with SMTP id r8mr13645435wiy.22.1339888536268; Sat,
16 Jun 2012 16:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W35D95F1D38B05CD80AF5C3F5FA0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W35D95F1D38B05CD80AF5C3F5FA0@phx.gbl>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:15:36 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCf1AkF3-s-ZkXmgQ7TaMqTYCvemG48ty0-NpO24iiuJWw@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0442844e3e2e3804c29f1c05
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jun 2012 23:15:37.0418 (UTC) FILETIME=[F05BBAA0:01CD4C15]

--f46d0442844e3e2e3804c29f1c05
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 17. Juni 2012 um 21:42

Eingeliefert über Google inline

Herkunft der mail nicht feststellbar.

Zitat:

Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:15:36 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 19. Juni 2012 um 19:13

Hello My Love,
I feel very flattered.  Thank you for your complements and honesty...I couldn't wait to come home from the Hospital and check my emails to see if I had a message from you.I really had a nice day. I relaxed some in the morning and then did things around the house. I went out to do a few errands and then later go to The Hospital with My Son ... I really enjoy spending time with my family but am sad that he's ill..I really do think you are a special person too  and I want to meet you as soon as am ready to go back to dublin or relocate to you .... But I still want to keep emailing as well I love getting email from you I look forward to it.. Dear , I will say I
         think I am pretty good at communicating, but I am not good when an argument occurs, it get scared and clam up. I get really nervous and scared inside when arguments occur. I can talk anything out, but if voices are raised or it gets really tense, I freak out.I am a very affectionate person I think . My son would probably tell you the same  thing.am so happy here that I can spend a Night with My Kevin despite the fact that I do miss him alot and he was happy to see me too ...Dear , am going to ask The  Dr when my dad would be alright which will determine when am going to be back to Dublin but i will let
         you know as soon as Possible ,so I will be back to Dublin   as  soon as I confirm from the Dr when My dad would  be alright.....Where are you now and where do you live ?i will like to know some new thing about you and i have add you on private yahoo messanger list so i will like to talk to you tonight .......Hope to hear from you soon and talk to you online tonight .
always love you ...
Dave

Spoiler:
HW7M+zy/ZzwD69a6zNW1YCb3wNX63loGqdE4qx3coXFcvHZqlXiWyMouoi4+V2/rYNaVhWRU=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.172) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: pvWhs0wZ7iDlOFilIP/jgMFoXkRbuHmeEgsfZbFeswRMl4aMRgJ0vVSN27luR5t88lkBAg==
Received: from mail-we0-f172.google.com ([74.125.82.172]) by SNT0-MC2-F19.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:26:23 -0700
Received: by werb13 with SMTP id b13so5236590wer.17
        for <xxx>; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=eF7sm/xapOLK9Ot+CiErUq1ABL/zNZppVCaTZCJGJI8=;
        b=w4Y/h5LeynXzCIAm/Pca/ENgvZ6b1jy8AfCjX0bqfOti6UO4JWSLjSPZC9hdgUowId
         PUnFCSRKHkjWw3M8YoJz5QaxkcEPcbXFsIbedcB4AOXJelvhjFcgQ38UJbkDUjbXu2BS
         uaZeAk8LdIfq9VUuUVPuEJlzKrETpCYYezhv3TX8nfyycI8A6dN68zKz3gmZLH/pgHJS
         YkUtIYll1rY2GgxzbKM5xxI1WYS1ec5W9pG1WKTHKHi7SpPr/Jn2LSx07igPnAeoZyk4
         JHbmXfsyMbBShoEtFYWw/o8U3k3JHuRJK0ZfociLCS0KFFqHqT5dmqx/VPlBTwOdDOvj
         qwKA==
Received: by 10.180.104.228 with SMTP id gh4mr3018347wib.3.1340043981791; Mon,
18 Jun 2012 11:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W70FB4D44D13F0FF32E162F5F90@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W70FB4D44D13F0FF32E162F5F90@phx.gbl>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:26:21 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCcDyZuTRo2yrh8=qPWdM9jS=UTtzFX0Guv-Ey9i09yDRg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d04428d1084a2df04c2c34d4e
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2012 18:26:23.0300 (UTC) FILETIME=[DD52F840:01CD4D7F]

--f46d04428d1084a2df04c2c34d4e

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 19. Juni 2012 um 19:23

Google Inline

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:26:21 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 22. Juni 2012 um 00:24

all that i am
exists without form
you crushed me completely
bringing only harm

all that i am
can not be seen outside
an inner steel
which is in my hide

all that i am
can not be spoken
in your eyes
i am just a token

all that i am
can not be analyzed
although you are an expert
in getting things sized
U have gotten my heart
you are one of a kind

all that i am
remains hidden
in the darkness
at your bidding

All that i am is 
Everything with you
All that i am is
Nothing without You

All that i am and Live for
Is to love you and show you
Tender love and gentle care
Till an Eternity will do us part.

I LOVE YOU 
WITH ALL MY HEART
I LOVE YOU WITH 
ALL THAT I AM

With Love
Dave

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 209.85.212.172) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 7SiAFzX5Q8WK81/DBnKjcaTX0sffGoY4cEZY3o/80m1n/kh+sSzGWGpY+3pRPzQRfrWzBg==
Received: from mail-wi0-f172.google.com ([209.85.212.172]) by COL0-MC1-F12.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:44:32 -0700
Received: by wibhm11 with SMTP id hm11so2693300wib.13
        for <xxx>; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=Lm3Nz4RfJSZH0R/43DDwtt4lEnL/KJbGKxV+6U+8tz8=;
        b=TClLDlrnRkk+dwAB4JuUUD8aElcE5wZp0rSITOQ1LsD9gv9Nuf7+p1CubR+ks9be+R
         A3XNilVAjFd3R24cDuSYNFmh4sHU6r+IFkAfnDs+YQsjie4E6fKOeJGGRIbv+5b6CnhO
         ZG3GcksMOGm55zYjVca0isgzZvsJvFdffyP1vx4SVGynH2RuAj4I5Tg4ZGLhke9rKEO/
         grH0608El/H7pqPbRdqHK6xvj0NwaAf9dHdS+zfMvXPnQCILsklW/bS9CNBuFEiEdSfV
         bkSFKqHREJ45EtVFaHrLXo8KOdLckj8KaoVbn4Coi9XGKe9APotSIwDcImeFwbM0GaII
         hj+A==
Received: by 10.216.195.19 with SMTP id o19mr15955991wen.207.1340307871147;
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W43059620AFEDF501892441F5FF0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W43059620AFEDF501892441F5FF0@phx.gbl>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:44:31 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCc=uboOKL78+rLzrnyrE2pG6LUeUU=+1sBv7hpvqpM=XQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00504502d2708ca7fd04c300be0c
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jun 2012 19:44:32.0735 (UTC) FILETIME=[47AF36F0:01CD4FE6]

--00504502d2708ca7fd04c300be0c
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juni 2012 um 00:31 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 22. Juni 2012 um 00:28

Hello My Heart, 
You are the love of my life. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever. 
Love always, 

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.182) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 6PMsj3ZOzSAzuPZyVHhXGuy1RG/t5AMzPE2e8H5BqN5r0vnnOdTun2itZYDamSOrI/pNXw==
Received: from mail-we0-f182.google.com ([74.125.82.182]) by SNT0-MC3-F32.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:52:24 -0700
Received: by werg1 with SMTP id g1so697025wer.41
        for <xxx>; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=twAZezvCHzedesPQGeJqJ5eEq5EPY5WAxDRhbKYtDq0=;
        b=PqsgaFsgbzku9XcsalAKo0QD+uFZzaPNiBbZBUlT6OAkO4KbIn9cdTvMpPXQyryhMI
         vyoN7VWXraMrVxZBoXPCmOmqHDgYy0cWNINEtA+1rVydRiwhIl7832smm/4feuMBvCZ7
         ozL5E564WfGs6W6dGnTggTVdF+4ZhtQuWj6L8sMejc4h9iPhdqW2xeqtSmHGYfjQKht+
         HrLbV9505GJg18Dx9NoMAnoV33t67y6igxXuTDdgwc3tB+KrZt/Cjc5H7anZJ5CwmK5R
         Q6XjQNy+xz1tBkOcJtxayua8D5kR+XMNvbv8KIpMEZjmvS6nggzY88xoyu2MGYst9KSK
         9nZQ==
Received: by 10.180.97.165 with SMTP id eb5mr26283270wib.0.1340308342856; Thu,
21 Jun 2012 12:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:52:22 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCfS-JiVhFqYcyGc8vXAXaEs-wD1xKYSDi11Gzh62z9dmw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My heart is set on you alone...
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d044402deaa5b4f04c300da27
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jun 2012 19:52:24.0191 (UTC) FILETIME=[60B1B0F0:01CD4FE7]

--f46d044402deaa5b4f04c300da27

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juni 2012 um 00:31 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 22. Juni 2012 um 19:55

Dear My loving xxxxx
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me. 
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.... 
Love always,
Your Angel

Spoiler:
D1mDrHpAMcwQ04FDdvAz2h93L9A12jvfEtiZpQllWz9JNOv+lZUzL3ZyYxG6BhoF0uUt1Xew=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 209.85.212.173) Quelltext.from=dpjave@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: iTT/EwzIfMfK6CsmEqofTpm65+BaL68qk0xZ5+B9Rhd/r9daukb8IHZCAaFWOuBUxFlUow==
Received: from mail-wi0-f173.google.com ([209.85.212.173]) by BAY0-MC1-F31.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:01:07 -0700
Received: by wibhj6 with SMTP id hj6so447676wib.2
        for <xxx>; Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=IbN6UIYiRmDXiTXd1Xj3+q9inrW4TriZzjLkMDyPZm0=;
        b=plTVf2qkrSn5j/Q1CCXaqRCiDnL7Xldjg1F8sTPqGCUV/h2bMG1izn78an14KowtAZ
         WDETnZviZKJm7MFgdljj9C/K7Np+1C9XwKwDEwuagHNV0ZoDiqzSjug2FRvas2juhOvo
         ujkCFrFU1eTzYxHIiuoRkqZJ/3V5phOzVMNPHVLeE9IqgrLv8frZhf6aEp5WTlH2UYg7
         2dMUoUw2wwM/lqCc11EXOQ2i/LUNHRqENg3VUozPY2osvrruoHZRseTHKuA9CWYZbMuL
         xNhtQkc0ye4icEe1VLccqiiUq9AgPtqTw4t9VxsNmO6wm4vSfzF0eWZ4KWJUXX1K/dMD
         GWrA==
Received: by 10.216.138.130 with SMTP id a2mr1165433wej.35.1340366466694; Fri,
22 Jun 2012 05:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.43.69 with HTTP; Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAFdHrCfS-JiVhFqYcyGc8vXAXaEs-wD1xKYSDi11Gzh62z9dmw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAFdHrCfS-JiVhFqYcyGc8vXAXaEs-wD1xKYSDi11Gzh62z9dmw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:01:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFdHrCeueTU58cfZSueVD_uVzmPO2JuXs6asihDzxrRFu0w02w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My heart is set on you alone...
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6d7e3531dbea804c30e632b
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jun 2012 12:01:07.0479 (UTC) FILETIME=[B4DF9A70:01CD506E]

--0016e6d7e3531dbea804c30e632b

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 22. Juni 2012 um 19:58

Google Inline

Zitat: