Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nelson <endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2657 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Nelson <endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com>
27. Juni 2012 um 23:34

Er hat sich heute bei BeSocial gemeldet und bald auch eine Mail geschickt.  Zwinkernd

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/nelsoncare0007

I thank for sharing your contact email with me..Here is to tell you more about me I'm a sweet, straight-forward, non-quitter with a heart of gold and strong family values. I love bike riding, rollerblading - learning how to - swimming and basically try to keep fit while taking the 'work' out of 'work out'. I am an avid reader, love museums, walks on the beach,visiting places of interest .... Having said that, it is not what I do, but whom I do it with, that matters. Truly good people are a dying breed, accordingly, I appreciate goodness wherever I find it and never take it, or the person for granted. I believe in taking things slowly because that greatly improves the odds of my getting it right. To know me - for those willing to take the time - is to love me. 
I am an intelligent, but humorous person. I love adventure and traveling. Life is to short to just sit at home. I love motorcycles, horses, the water ( whether it is the lake, ocean, or creek), picnics, listening to the rain, even sometimes walking in it when it is a misty rain. Also, like walking in the snow especially in the wood where it is so quiet you can hear everything. I am a country man in one respect but have lived in many cities...adjustment is easy for me. I like to joke around and have a good time...I don't like to argue, fight, whatever. But if I am discussing something and I know that I am right...I will fight you tooth and nail...lol I like to be held and I like to hold too! I am a touchy feel person... I want to have someone in my life to do things with...go places together or just hang out at the house and do stuff there. 
I really believe in seeing each other face in person but am a kind of guy that shy in the first place but later cash up with you lol hope that don't scare you off lol.... I really care to meet you but let get to know each there more better on here so that when we get to meet everything will be easy hope you understand me, Am willing to relocate for you just have that in your mind. Am looking for someone who wants to be with me and me alone....no sharing. Someone who I can love, respect, and just be there for her no matter what.....Yes i guess put her up on a pedestal as she would me....To walk into a room and as soon as we see each other, just grin from ear to ear....someone to love me thru thick and thin.....moods and all....hehehehe.Happen to love making love with someone special....I analyze things way too much....I am a person that will do just about anything for anyone..unless they screw me over.I am not perfect by any means....I do make mistakes...just as I am sure you do too! 
I was born in England and I spent most of my life in the state. I have been fortunate to have had a great life! And the foundation for that came from amazing, loving parents who had a great partnership..Both dead now..Their great partnership (not without ups/downs, disagreements, many negotiations and compromises)..I am the only child in the family.I was born and raised to be strong, confident, successful people, backed us up, encouraged us to take risks, and instilled the belief in us that "you can do anything you want "(e.g. achievements in work or personal life). Kind of lucked out! As Robert Frost said "and that has made all the difference." I went to University of Salamanca; I have master's degree in Forestry management. I am a very successful on that area of my job. I like to always look at the positives of life. I am honest, loyal, a great kids and most important good natures. I am true to myself and that gives me chat to be able to hang out with all types of people. My personality is outgoing, funny, crazy at times but also serious when needed. Family and friends are very important to me. 
Am into Sale and Marketing of timber woods.I love my job so much, Am looking for a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything: the good times and the bad times with me. Someone to watch a good movie with, for great conversation and see the world with. Good company and conversation essential. I've got a soft spot for intelligent and cute woman with opinions of their own: good looks are a bonus but am not interested in look but i am interested in the kind of person you are....
I want you to be able to talk to me and if i say something that doesn't sit right with you then tell me....and also the other way round too!...we had agreed that we would be open on honest with each other right? That is what i am trying to do.....but if I have scared you off then there isn't anything i can do or say that will make things right...i know how to be faithful to someone i love and cherish with all my heart and soul.And love is the meaning that 2 souls love each other no other man or woman can be seen in there eyes.i am just a simple man who wants to be loved and cared for and give the same in return, not for just sex alone.Sex u can have with anyone but making love is when 2 people feel the love in each others heart, someone they dont wanna be without.Love is until dead of one of the other.I have never been loved that way and when u love someone that doesn't love u feels as if a knife has been stuck in ur heart..love is very beautiful thing to be shared with 2 people. 
Above all you must have a good sense of honor . Whilst I have my serious side, I tend to see the lighter and funnier side of life.. please note that you must laugh at all my jokes! I consider myself a sincere man, very easy going, kindhearted, intelligent(well, clever enough to run a business, but I'm not about to win any Nobel prizes), hardworking, loyal, understanding, creative man that places spirituality as an important part of my life...lol, honest and open. I can also be funny and I have a quick wit as well. 
I am a happy person, responsible, honest, considerate, caring, sincere, serious, and have a good sense of humor.I am looking for a woman to possibly develop a relationship with. I am a Christian and I put my faith in God above all other things. I am the type of man who always "ask" when in doubt. I belief, that GOD provides solutions to many situations. My love life is very real and i try to take my time to acquire one....am an adventurous type but i guess most of them am from work ....i feel like tasting another form of adventure like you said on pleasure... 
I do love the out of doors, mountains to the ocean. Have a great passion for animals and especially riding horses, Love to drive the mountains to the ocean and through the Redwoods. A few stories to share and experiences to remember. Wide range of passions and am blessed with an attitude of gratitude. Pretty i will like to hear your voice if you don't mind.. But remember that I have an accent... 
Favorite Movie: The Sound of Music,Favorite Book: Any sort of mystery book,Favorite Food: Italian and English,Favorite Music: Country and Soft Rock,Dress Style: Simple elegance as well as relaxed casual dress,Humor: Quick-witted,Hobbies & Interests: I am passionate about dolphins because of their intelligence, fragile beauty, strength and socialization. Other hobbies/interests,include paddle-boating, traveling and trying various ethnic foods.Traveled: I have traveled to UK,KOREA, and Future destinations include Hawaii and Aruba.
Cultural Adaption: I enjoy experiencing different cultures. Adaptability is not an issue for me.Romance: Escape to a beach resort. Cuddling in front of a fireplace, sharing wine, good food and a candle-lit, sensual bath in a suite.Personality: I am a fun-loving, independent man who loves to laugh and live life to the fullest.. I am a gentle, understanding and compassionate man who loves the Lord. Mutual respect, love, empathy, and value of family are the beginnings of which to build a foundation for a healthy, happy, spiritual and strong family. 
I have a pretty girl.( Janet 17yrs) in Holland schooling..
Though I get lonely a times but that still doesn't make me want to settle for less of whom I've being looking for all my life which means I'm not just seeking for anyhow woman but someone who will give me butterflies each time I think of her. Someone who is honest, caring, sincere, loyal, lovable and trustworthy who has a zest for life. I want to be with a God loving and trustworthy woman, someone that belief in herself as well as her husband, someone who will love me for who I am and not what I have. A risk-taker who isn't afraid to fail because if she does, I’ll be right there to pick her up and encourage her to keep it up till she succeed in her plan/endeavor in a positive manner. Someone who likes to walk on beach, walk in the park and have great conversation. Someone to cheer me up when I'm down and vice-verse, someone we can talk like a father and mother, husband and wife and a great companion. Someone we can both go fishing together and dine wine and enjoy life to its fullest in our home and not a cold woman. Do you think you could fit the space? I hope I haven't asked for much. 
I am not up here for games; I have a limited time, no pranks. I look forward to reading from you. Have a blessed and peaceful day. I hope this information will be helpful as to have an idea of whom you are talking to. Do not hesitate to ask me questions if you have one for me... I really wanna get to know you better and see what we both have in common... You can kindly add me on the yahoo chatting IM.. Chat from there..
Thanks.
Nelson..

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.30) Quelltext.from=endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: aHRm67UyN/YayxlLytDT+xgMjiGhqBXJpbATSw02mmDNu7suvUf1otdHpI54rUCxs5WufQ==
Received: from nm37.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.30]) by SNT0-MC4-F41.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:34:54 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm37.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jun 2012 20:34:54 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.162] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jun 2012 20:34:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jun 2012 20:34:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 551236.38628.bm@omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 27202 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jun 2012 20:34:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340829294; bh=Al8djXJt2V2EI4QL4NplRUz5DyBj6XkqR2X5FxbUc1I=; rsion:Content-Type; dRantg1dI8AYA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  ttHrCVgywgQlI=;
X-YMail-OSG: iOMreGUVM1kqocNejOdTPNnqkHyt2K_hnK_mvE_8njZL_DC
2SLl.RTOS2NdSbzmwHE.sw3n2xgcyWatqGBYNSl_0ReiJJd66JCfeL5ti2B5
yEME923avzSX0vaMK.w9g9KOfqw7makZfQNns2nKq2BOuzE8eFNzX3tmotcf
E68.A0xtICqHMeZ.As1ZS49WfNPiYjioB9pmfTo_SzRaYb8glaAVv9GwrACf
Zq9tQcdYeOlqKBfvYaexfY4X2Fz9xluv4pp0uwbOWCnl1trhHGQ.6teCliac
urNxCWUZ6x.KbreNjSiz2w.1CeUoaa9w4JzM4LD2Gf0tO0pKJmtXsdUUi.d_
NF0AyUBM7OFTHS0oEzXnG8sFenC6TwnP76SHIlzX5Obfmd4UCanbUX7KKSlr
SJaRCmXdo8LbznrgTHKNYPAO90Dhy2W0lI3DGUhZWeS8-
Received: from [172.190.126.57] by web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:34:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1340829293.26991.YahooMailNeo@web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Nelson Charles <endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com>
Subject: Nelson from besocail
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="333818238-454527724-1340829293=:26991"
Return-Path: endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Jun 2012 20:34:54.0965 (UTC) FILETIME=[4F8D6A50:01CD54A4]

--333818238-454527724-1340829293=:26991
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2018 um 21:16 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr30432 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Nelson <endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juni 2012 um 23:37

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/nelsoncare0007

Zitat:
Male, Single, 55 
Wants to meet with a girl, 43-63
Interested in Women 
Washington Oaks, Ohio, United States 
Distance from you: 6844 Km 

My Story
Though I get lonely a times but that still doesn't make me want to settle for less of whom I've being looking for all my life which means I'm not just seeking for anyhow woman but someone who will give me butterflies each time I think of her. Someone who is honest, caring, sincere, loyal, lovable and trustworthy who has a zest for life. I want to be with a God loving and trustworthy woman, someone that belief in herself as well as her husband, someone who will love me for who I am and not what I have. A risk-taker who isn't afraid to fail because if she does, I’ll be right there to pick her up and encourage her to keep it up till she succeed in her plan/endeavor in a positive manner. Someone who likes to walk on beach, walk in the park and have great conversation. Someone to cheer me up when I'm down and vice-versa, someone we can talk like a father and mother, husband and wife and a great companion. Someone we can both go fishing together and dine wine and enjoy life to its fullest in our home and not a cold woman. Do you think you could fit the space? I hope I haven't asked for much.

Personal Information

Height: 5'9" (175 cm) 
Sign: Aries
Body Type: Fit
Children: Yes, live elsewhere
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Religion: Christian
Politics: Conservative
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2012 um 21:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #2 - 28. Juni 2012 um 00:11

Mail über America Online

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        172.190.126.57
ISP:	        America Online 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 28. Juni 2012 um 00:27

Mit gleichem Profilbild auf FB als Nelsen Cindrich aus La Jolla, San Diego, zu finden.

https://www.facebook.com/nelson.cindrich

Der Mailtext ist mehrfach im Netz zu finden mit unterschiedlichen Namen und Email-Adressen.
Der Schreiber kann den bimbolesischen Slang nicht verheimlichen, zumal er auch den für Westafrika typischen Kardinalfehler enthält.

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2012 um 21:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 28. Juni 2012 um 19:49

Thanks so much for the mail you sent me... Just wanna let you know that love and trust really matter in a relationship.. I will never hurt you in anyway. I know what it take to me in love and sametime getting hurt...Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed...To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to...
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies; trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud........ It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people. That is my point of view with you. I really wanna get along with you just that right now I am out of State of US on business trip to Nigeria..I just wanna let you know that I willing and able to relocare for that right woman..
Thanks 
Nelson

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.146) Quelltext.from=endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: +Mq/bpWdIzPXjJSq+2d8vPFCwrpobOrGNr5oHzeaTK2jcfZD6+VHNtAiAfo2Rzdiw31MoA==
Received: from nm16-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.146]) by SNT0-MC2-F43.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:13:31 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 05:13:31 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.164] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 05:13:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 05:13:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 480580.96258.bm@omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 32564 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jun 2012 05:13:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340860411; bh=2y5k/hHR9OFNW3lbgSY5H1jQAdqcgMbNQ/jxcSaEELQ=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; ia+zuh+9OqQeI=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  tlSRQTAI63HdI=;
X-YMail-OSG: JfBMSuUVM1kvnMUFEjxHR9O8FJI2CUtsw.iU1hrpLClWD19
IFNVFM8pxrb_6XBWyVh8XvnzWH7YjtDzbzPCnywhaianHZk2buXLAv.Q9cQ8
zAbmUCLmDNwgDXHkEB3NUPWuFZ4FAYmuk4nfZM3vLzT.9f9MAmy7tsITEsbO
zMWsi.sqKOQWSGPFMyrDCHwug5mSru6RritKDQ1Trj0_xc1IHuN_XZwUo.n.
ijHQZxZ7emUTBkESXpeWIuCdKlSpDZpFqhUUnqajpZdeglt_PIne991hGhiS
qumEuznDcOwU4xz5spH1EsCprm0OlV5unoVHvNRCsv.vDhYeE.2szl92yJPh
HZKax6ElxmIuGITJ.BxIkOgG9UEXIgBqiyeFuGs2uMQ1XhUT6eIGtuME9xcJ
qUS4V8kV1ycZfoY1n0C09dZ.xhH5N.qzBT6Tm1bBDpYUgv4JPw3ONqoeKrqh
nnaoPb3zK9DIRIdA5GkLF0Hnc_XOa4MPcuMwSigk-
Received: from [41.138.173.120] by web120805.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:13:31 PDT
References: <BLU162-W452066CD8C3C7D96426256F5E70@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1340860411.31020.YahooMailNeo@web120805.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W452066CD8C3C7D96426256F5E70@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2014007677-981201492-1340860411=:31020"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jun 2012 05:13:31.0989 (UTC) FILETIME=[C2BE7850:01CD54EC]

---2014007677-981201492-1340860411=:31020
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Mail über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        41.138.173.120
Decimal:	696954232
Hostname:	41.138.173.120
ISP:	        Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	Visafone Communications Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	        Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2018 um 21:15 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 28. Juni 2012 um 19:52

There is my pics for you... I love yours .. You are such a pretty looking woman... I know alot of men will be seeking on your profile on the dating site.. 
Thanks
Nelson..

Spoiler für Quelltext America Online:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.105) Quelltext.from=endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 0bSoshYAZETO0p1wIz4BiLkPjIyCh8UidqmC1IoXfBcaqbFIKd1obEU5QODvNU8oYrxHow==
Received: from nm12-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.105]) by COL0-MC1-F22.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:39:39 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 05:39:38 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.2] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 05:39:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 05:39:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 319963.50201.bm@omp1002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 71497 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jun 2012 05:39:38 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340861978; bh=fkLkI6R4ac2kz3qBafHLlVZvziJsRkUOqAZAehNZKhU=; rsion:Content-Type; Osptd7rQpEEVA=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  vRZbq9hle/FBE=;
X-YMail-OSG: VfYGEnoVM1mT.4JuNyAkWWUFsNdEjjebhYnIMTduWe_hX4I
gsGIzBgzYK08S7R0VYNn4YeU.Pf1FxGVvoD6j08o4y23YB5Il8lB3.hsYNMq
TCinFjh6kDiNtiYN4m3vbEzkEyBebUoZKLjz7syCeK.95SXLd11NA_SuTCs2
m1Nt0Lr2_vG4QKrKdJbxsLFN2OCH7wtg9hjjfY4kJAbyEDI7Y11K3ZwH6dwS
gtlllTIWHy9Wjqd.8Uq9R2YXnS2pM1WYE20spxbA25Z00ulbQv9V7YE2pw34
mEtdoCrM1j58QHhH58Fvp4ITxoEVUGFUwH7sRbZjoVpuz5bkAeDPlorWO65W
XblYCOtM0IiBV2ghE9pCaCZjhWDng5JcLtOMQRWabzlKkPgtll49rRbawzgy
xDoCYfsg4YDfParKB1_HXcugiEMqtN3BG02.lbaKRMHRG
Received: from [172.190.47.156] by web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:39:37 PDT
Message-ID: <1340861977.40500.YahooMailNeo@web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Pics
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="333818238-1358856978-1340861977=:40500"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jun 2012 05:39:39.0342 (UTC) FILETIME=[68F58EE0:01CD54F0]

--333818238-1358856978-1340861977=:40500
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="333818238-278685427-1340861977=:40500"

--333818238-278685427-1340861977=:40500
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2018 um 21:15 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 29. Juni 2012 um 22:28

I am being honest here pouring down all my heart just for you.I am also making use of this precious moment to thank you for your communication and understanding. 
I believe people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.He has come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually..He may seem like a God send and he is.He is there for the reason you need him to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes he die. Sometimes he walk away. Sometimes he acts up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled,his work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.But i am a man who has come to be there for a lifetime in who ever accepts to be mine.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.So i want u to have the funs for a life time and that's why i believe God has made me who i am. 
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons though things may seem some how at the beginning but learn to endure because life is all about endurance, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life because who ever choses to be my friend is a part of my life. 
I hope u know that I'm just a regular man who is trying to get eternal life and who's waiting for the life after death where true lovers will meet again. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it, realizing that I'm called to be a citizen in the kingdom to come.I'm not a religious individual or anything like that, I'm just trying to gain eternal life. I don't go to church or anything like that, I just follow the will of God. I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have niether do I avoid someone because they don't have.I am a helping one.
I'm just seeking someone who beleives in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partenership, trust ( in me and in God). Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present. Someone who is not caught up in beleive of people but in the believe of God... I just wanna let you know that I have alot to offer you and I am really crazy about your pics babe..
Thanks 
Nelson..

Spoiler für Quelltext Visafone Communications Nigeria:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.32) Quelltext.from=endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 7zkCDimdQ8tMRQpC0CkhnWGSWV4y7kg4d0pds+raJe7rnqOknCb5Cg2Qs9aRDE1lNQzKvw==
Received: from nm5-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.32]) by SNT0-MC1-F10.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:19:08 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 21:19:07 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.232] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 21:19:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2012 21:19:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 826640.43437.bm@omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15900 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jun 2012 21:19:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340918347; bh=3vghMM6su7Tst9eVYo4XI/nsjKf6TEMOn1EqkzGlZsQ=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; UvlL1a6ZGTB2o=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  euQnHkt0UmzGI=;
X-YMail-OSG: 83suLNgVM1m1PXJU9fiTSPyDSylOAvPbAok8hPsHOrtHe7R
30dopppzF0I4LYLJ7mVERajKPVLV5TWV823zwZx0tovdVxL4ZQrPS2Jdwt90
4lV2.NkM35FrcVLO.iBCn12glpieQ7qEnU6JE2_qQNpRCNEnJq2jBJO9K2vS
f82BeH3YHRvhzBQNCK2i1oErkfZDwU1xYrhGxGLUibmp8InE_762hujSVDq_
QS6NgtgnzuIPb0pLRvKFI92rpwVC8vz1rObo1sfT_sGZ2UNn3smxV6n36FBE
bP1UH0MbAsktWEdXO5dUJJTxJPIrDHqkt_R359zl6vAAy44SCUxFHRCR3cfi
KFUISUAwPXD0wHZekIqCJ4D0AJfAbBgEPfworQ42uDFUzUcunAHvtdK51zMJ
6Gzf9HIYvfb4MX4kXS0jatE65atxFZDDwfRLRhiHpDYtDiIO6tp2Yw8p.8yG
._aIfGCPXRoUddOX6giNpR5mpoBBS4Zk-
Received: from [41.71.185.26] by web120803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:19:07 PDT
References: <BLU162-W45537AEED46EE68A362C73F5E60@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1340918347.12514.YahooMailNeo@web120803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:19:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: You are in my thinking...
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W45537AEED46EE68A362C73F5E60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1578517499-1749809174-1340918347=:12514"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jun 2012 21:19:08.0251 (UTC) FILETIME=[A7727AB0:01CD5573]

---1578517499-1749809174-1340918347=:12514
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2018 um 21:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 30. Juni 2012 um 21:31

I'm just dropping in to know how your day is and I hope you have a wonderful day! ....May the whole day bring good news to you and may i too be good and want to tell you that if you were just to give me one chance, I could show you that it could be amazing. I just want you to take a risk and see how good it would feel.....I know that things could never be the same again but that's what life is about... taking risks! I could make you so happy. There's more to life than just sitting around waiting for something to happen and dont know life will then just pass us by i just want you to lets start from here and lets see where it will lead us to...and i know it will lead us to good and we will both be happy..and have live in good life and want you to know that all you told me about you i know You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all.You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable,loving, passionate and a wonderful mother. The person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love and i wish this lead us to good and long life..will be looking forward to hear from you..
Thanks so much
Nelson..

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.112) Quelltext.from=endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 0O3oqlnb5LLiqW2DJeAO0HJ1WcH0smh4l0TZ+ODmfneR9tv3MoiVo9HJCfklcUpNfZVwkg==
Received: from nm19-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.112]) by COL0-MC2-F6.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:48:58 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm19.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2012 23:48:57 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.175] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2012 23:48:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2012 23:48:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 553033.79431.bm@omp1031.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 80458 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jun 2012 23:48:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1341013737; bh=y+S3avv53E2G28UvxUO7WJtCHrIO/P9rhXn1hayXsTg=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; OEGwxyT4gTKts=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  LVNlWUXLINJPo=;
X-YMail-OSG: n7PK3uQVM1mxkpnQ5LGRBBn3zHquSSvqO6tuiKOCgwV3Pin
zicF5iUsJZ38t9mHC8u8uMTgTd8vEFYt7g.eysAu4ulg8CR96y3fUVosal6j
QSEKXBv_epNwKnBZcLMOwuIGJ20k977OzhPMu4iBBl.QGyZLgoQ3ZHf8nLNQ
EGraYnchtweceVgXznPiX02315AQMusjNQ5QTuOjWGBPZzx6zDfb5enZDeGq
HPOGizL_2FYI4L3w66yVRwo1fFNv71lBAyPxXHwx9zC3K1Fy.le7Se1dEfnJ
xwm75Pmw8fAZMQTHtNnjtf3oTa27giekmCkCNiFjaT0FCmFJln8mTiQ6YzEX
jPE4Kd4YdawiMtLCAf9FrIZJ54dkyG4Um_CvUgUs6Iv4npqKXrfh6usnsigk
PbIv..ITdU.YjgHnlJqTN4Zn7ygBdhbeoUFaEW2C9OpRW
Received: from [41.138.176.149] by web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:48:57 PDT
References: <BLU162-W48452B3CB9211EBD3F5819F5E50@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1341013737.67101.YahooMailNeo@web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Miss ya
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W48452B3CB9211EBD3F5819F5E50@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1499272879-1301639944-1341013737=:67101"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jun 2012 23:48:58.0122 (UTC) FILETIME=[C03DAEA0:01CD5651]

--1499272879-1301639944-1341013737=:67101
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2018 um 21:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 30. Juni 2012 um 22:22

Mail über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.138.176.149
Decimal:	696955029
Hostname:	41.138.176.149
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	Visafone Communications Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos
Latitude:	6.4531
Longitude:	3.3958 

Zitat:
from [41.138.176.149] by web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:48:57 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 01. Juli 2012 um 20:43

Thank so much .. Can you call me I told you I am in Nigeria on a business trip..  +2348132793513Thanks so much 
Nelson

Spoiler für Quelltext Visafone Communications Nigeria:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.181) Quelltext.from=endlessworld.nelson1957@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: VEJB1VQkV5Lr0ixzFzv5jPNh2KeGVYRW5F7V1VbcU/Cio+bc9kIXzsSffhf2JYfo+AP5pQ==
Received: from nm40-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.181]) by BAY0-MC4-F33.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:56:54 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm40.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2012 01:56:54 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.169] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2012 01:56:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1070.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2012 01:56:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 95987.88500.bm@omp1070.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66606 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jul 2012 01:56:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1341107814; bh=EKlI/FWPsjKl5Je4pFA1Tqrq99ZrL8a7bFFfFzdjA7Q=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; azl3vlJzto/gA=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b4+ZPaEsdDRzE=;
X-YMail-OSG: MQeXF4oVM1lVvSy4uUQd0CRSAWfvcPkQHMhl3F0hPo0FSuO
1Wr3Ctq.uKE4YAEMYKswRlWtmQSAtBv_pZb1i4epAn4mw_F4FbjnOCbbthhf
XW5SK2qqTJM0eBW4EwU9vncMONbON8WNPFCf6FdciP_sgc85MHK_PHOjg2RQ
T31vKNd.hLEsvoFDTgJMZLjIa_RGHiHSop4bYOl.joMGST1ieQ11EJKUpqyu
WKmcATQ3nUJYmd1IQB58wckmMv87LMR2HRMC3i_XeyeIYfAvikAsHEI2hgsi
iRo2njcsZKy8J64DhjPuOCHfqyl2gYe7ZhePqG7ZO2zQ2esq9HoPpunJZK_8
srKpsLQw1yicPYoqWmPwJ88f14sXAX0p2D8NHI2Obg7BQKixxymKfLJZUBqE
mPzDQJJ.1uNntHUaeIIRzSexrug850SSP.h3xQnQeOGWRIOef
Received: from [41.138.179.118] by web120806.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:56:53 PDT
References: <BLU162-W1331B0138C57918FE32C57F5E40@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1341107813.61568.YahooMailNeo@web120806.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hii
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W1331B0138C57918FE32C57F5E40@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1338226463-110171547-1341107813=:61568"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jul 2012 01:56:55.0061 (UTC) FILETIME=[CA775C50:01CD572C]

---1338226463-110171547-1341107813=:61568
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2018 um 21:13 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema