Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Victoria <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com> <clydesdale.bank_plc@accountant.com> <info@clydesdalesbank-co.tk> <barchome2@gmail.com> <john_wood25uk@yahoo.com> <splendidlawfirms@aol.com> <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 23464 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Victoria <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com> <clydesdale.bank_plc@accountant.com> <info@clydesdalesbank-co.tk> <barchome2@gmail.com> <john_wood25uk@yahoo.com> <splendidlawfirms@aol.com> <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 03. April 2012 um 20:42

Idiotendressur die Zweite    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dr. jur. Fickn Willi hatte bemängelt, dass Kontoinhaber und Personalien auf dem Formular übereinstimmen müssen.

Attentions
My colleague

I have receive your mail this evening with the content therein well understand but i want you to remember that the form is in german language and the language is not my language i want you to understand me as my co-lawyer.However i have scan the form once again i will urge you to go through the form before transferring the money to my chambers account.

Meanwhile,i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you transfer the money so that i will move into action concern the documents and also don't forget to sacn me the payment slip you used in sending the money to my account immediately you send the money.I promise to offer the best of my service.

My priority is to render the best service to my clients.

Yours sincerely in service
Barr.Ahmed.D.Bamba(Esq)
Principal Partner and
Solicitors

Spoiler für Header:

Received: from [178.168.35.231] by web120404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:09:56 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1333400996.41557.YahooMailClassic@web120404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barrister ahmed Bamba <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Dear colleague

Leider ist die Unterschrift auf beiden Formularen die gleiche. Die ganze Übung nochmal

Mal sehen, wann ihm das Formularausfüllen zu blöd wird    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2012 um 07:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Victoria <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com> <clydesdale.bank_plc@accountant.com> <info@clydesdalesbank-co.tk> <barchome2@gmail.com> <john_wood25uk@yahoo.com> <splendidlawfirms@aol.com> <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #31 - 03. April 2012 um 20:45

Auch meine schwarze Perle hat sich gemeldet   hä? hä? hä? hä? hä?

Hello my sweet love,

Thank you so much for the wonderful picture of yours, i really love it so much and i have been starring at it since i opened my mail box.Darling we don't have to change any other lawyer here because he is a very good lawyer and well respected,i think whatever the mistake is, will be corrected.Meanwhile I called him on phone this morning after reading your mail to inform him about it and he told me that he received an email from your lawyer yesterday and the mistake have been corrected.Please my love, try to tell your lawyer to be fast in sending the money to our lawyer immediately today so that he ill get us those documents as soon as possible and do let me know once your lawyer send the money to him. I can't wait to be with you over there in your country and we have a better life together.I love you so much with all my heart and i want to be with you.

Please take a very good care of yourself for me.

Yours love
Victoria.

Spoiler für Header Sonatel:

Received: from [41.83.24.11] by web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 03 Apr 2012 01:51:22 PDT
Message-ID: <1333443082.89210.YahooMailClassic@web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 01:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love please call your lawyer and tell him to resend the money to our lawyer today

Die Bilder von Wigald Boning haben sie wohl geil gemacht   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #32 - 03. April 2012 um 20:47

Der gute Barrister scheint auf Reisen zu sein.

Eingeliefert über Moldawien:

Code
Alles auswählen
178.168.35.231 - Geo Information
IP Address 	178.168.35.231
Host 	178-168-35-231.starnet.md
Location 	MD MD, Moldova, Republic of
City 	Chisinau, 48 -
Organization 	SC STARNET SRL

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #33 - 04. April 2012 um 18:30

Der Vollpfosten hat das Ding wirklich zum dritten Mal ausgefüllt    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Attention Colleague

Sequel to your mail which i receive in my chamber today concern the form for the payment of those documents .Well, i understand what you said but i want you to know how to talk to me because i am rendering this service to Mr xxx because of the situation of the young lady also the present of the reverend father who give him my contact.My Colleague what do you mean by do you want to cheat the bavarian and german government?

However,my secretary who is the account holder have fill the form once again through my direction with his information's as you demanded.I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you make the payment so that i will move into actions concern the documents.

My priority is to render the best service to my clients

Yours Sincerely In Service
Barr(Dr)Ahmed.

Received: from [41.83.18.169] by web120401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:37:27 PDT
Message-ID: <1333550247.60142.YahooMailClassic@web120401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 07:37:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barrister ahmed Bamba <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Dear colleague

Das ist persönlicher Rekord für Fickn Willi

Ich frage mich langsam, ob man den IQ auch in negativen Zahlen ausdrücken kann   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2012 um 07:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #34 - 08. April 2012 um 16:04

Ein paar Tage Osterurlaub und meine Perle dreht fast hohl   Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

My love,
I have not read from you for 2days now, i think i have pleaded with you to be writing me everyday because am always happy reading your mail.I hope you are doing fine there and how is business? i missed you so much please try to write me today.Honey i don't like the way your lawyer is delaying me and this transfer, please tell him to send the money to our lawyer here if you truly love me and understand what am passing though here.I think by now we have gotten those documents and the transfer made for me to be with you so but your lawyer is delaying the hole thing.Please try to instruct him to send the money.Our lawyer called me yesterday saying that he has filled the form your lawyer asked him to fill again and summit to him.So please tell him to send the money to our lawyer as soon as possible so that we will get these documents and i will be with you.I love you so much and i want to rest my head i your chest very soon and be in your arms always.I will be waiting to receive the good news from you when replying this mail.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH HUG AND KISSES

Victoria.

Brief 2:

My love,
Please talk to me am so much worried about you been silent at me, what is the problem?are you ok at all? I have not read from you for the past 4days now and am worried.Please if you love me and i need my happiness try to write me back today so that i will know how you are doing and also if you lawyer have send the money to our lawyer here, please call your lawyer  on phone once you received this mail to know what is going on because our lawyer said he have not heard from him and the bank is also waiting for us to send those documents to them.I really want to be with you as soon as possible but your lawyer is delaying everything, please talk to him so that we will get these documents.I love you so much and i want to read from you today.

Your love,

Victoria.

Brief 3:

Darling please what have i done to you, for the past 5days now you don't want to reply or write me, what is the problem? am so much worried and i can't even sleep any more all because of your silent please talk to me.

Yours love,
Victoria.

Spoiler für Header alle Sonatel:

Received: from [41.214.45.180] by web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Apr 2012 04:07:35 PDT
Message-ID: <1333796855.79645.YahooMailClassic@web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 04:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling what have i done?

Keine Angst George - Ich bin ja wieder für dich da   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #35 - 09. April 2012 um 15:49

Jetzt ist sie wieder glücklich   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

My Lovely sweetheart,

How was your Easter holidays been going? i hope you are really celebrating it and have nice time with you friends out there, i wish am already with you over there for us to celebrate together. I'm happy to read your mail today and i thank God all is fine with you because that is the most important thing for me, for you to be fine. I really missed you so much all this days i did not hear from you. I want to be with you as soon as possible, i want to wake up one day to find you beside me for me to lay my head in your chest and be in your arm always.Please try to make sure your lawyer send the money tomorrow so that we can get these documents and send to the bank.I love you so much, please try to take a very good care of yourself for me and always try to write me an email everyday am always happy whenever i read from you, it seems you are already with me.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH HUG AND KISSES,

Victoria.

Received: from [41.82.122.83] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Apr 2012 03:29:18 PDT
Message-ID: <1333967358.58656.YahooMailClassic@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 03:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Lovely sweetheart,

Dann wird Willi mal die Beute auf den Weg bringen   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #36 - 10. April 2012 um 21:12

Irgendwie denkt die Kleine nur an Geld    Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Hello my love,

Did you call your lawyer today as you promised in your mail and have he send the money to our lawyer? How are you doing today and how is business moving? I want to be with you my love to have a better life with you over there, please try to write me back today and let me know if your lawyer have send the money as promised.

I LOVE YOU,

Victoria.

Received: from [41.82.70.238] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:33:33 PDT
Message-ID: <1334061213.36789.YahooMailClassic@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love have your lawyer send the money as you promised today?

Mal sehen ob die Überweisung klappt    unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #37 - 11. April 2012 um 22:27

Meine Süsse ist ganz klein   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Bayern Jo hatte bemängelt, dass sie nur noch von Geld spricht

My love,
I'm so sorry about it, Is just that am anxious to be with you soonest once the transfer is done please forgive me for that ok. You are everything i have ever thought of every seconds of my life,the eyes i use to see and i want to be with you, to show you how much i care about you, what would i have done without you? I love you so much and i thank you for all your have been doing for me to come out from my present situation and i pray the good Lord will continue to bless you in all you are doing in life.Take a very good care of yourself for me and try to write me back today.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Victoria.

Received: from [41.82.101.247] by web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:59:52 PDT
Message-ID: <1334138392.86262.YahooMailClassic@web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love please forgive me for that

Mal sehen was ich noch rausleiern kann   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #38 - 13. April 2012 um 14:37

Ich habe sie erstmal mit Nichtachtung bestraft   Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt

Hello my love,
How are you doing? I have not read from you for the past two days now, hope fine? I missed you so much my love, you are the only thing that give me joy and strength whenever am reading from you,i wish am already there with you sweetheart. Our lawyer called me that he has not received the payment slip from your lawyer uptil now, please my love call your lawyer and tell him to send the payment slip ok. And try to write me back today so that i will know you are fine for me over there.I have attached my picture is this mail and this is the last picture i have with me.

I LOVE YOU

Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.25.145] by web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Apr 2012 02:42:40 PDT
Message-ID: <1334310160.26602.YahooMailClassic@web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 02:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love are you ok?

Mal sehen, ob Fickn Willi das Geld schon geschickt hat   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2012 um 21:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #39 - 14. April 2012 um 12:40

Die Liebe steigt ins Unermessliche  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My Love,
I'm so much grateful to God for given me someone like you in my life and i pray God will continue to bless you for me in everything you are doing.I hope business is moving fine? I want to be with you over there, i can't stay a seconds without thinking about sweetheart, you present in my life have give me hope and joy, i really don't know what i would have done without you, i love you so much with all my heart. Please try to call your lawyer again today so that you will make sure he send the payment slip today or you collect it from him to send to our lawyer so that by next week, we will have those documents and i will be with you there in your country to have a better life.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND

Yours love
Victoria.

Spoiler für Header:

Received: from [41.83.27.115] by web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:17:24 PDT
Message-ID: <1334395044.11703.YahooMailClassic@web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love am very happy having you in my life

Keine Chance - Samstags ist Fickn Willi auf Sauftour   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #40 - 15. April 2012 um 21:33

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2012 um 21:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #41 - 16. April 2012 um 19:12

Das Geld ist angeblich unterwegs   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My one and only love,

How are you doing today and how was your weekend? i hope you do have a nice time with your friends over there.I can't also wait to be with you my love and show my appreciation for all this you are doing for me, you are really sent from God to consul me all this i have been through, i really appreciate you so much and i pray God will continue to be with you. My love please try to call your lawyer this morning to make sure he send the payment slip to our lawyer today as you said.

I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE

Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.24.68] by web121205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Apr 2012 03:03:00 PDT
Message-ID: <1334570580.14575.YahooMailClassic@web121205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 03:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My one and only love,

Aber wieder kein Bild - das schreit nach einer Erziehungsmaßnahme   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #42 - 18. April 2012 um 17:07

Durchhalten George - nur noch ein paar Tage  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my love

I have not heard from you since yesterday,how are you doing? i really miss you so much. Please try to write me back today so that i will fill your presence with me while reading your mail and also our lawyer called me this morning saying that he has not heard from your lawyer because i told him that your lawyer will send him the payment slip on Monday been yesterday as you said but up til now he still haven't send the payment slip why? my love please instruct your lawyer to do so immediately or you collect it from him to send it by yourself as i have told you before because he is really delaying this documents. I thought by now we have gotten this documents and this transfer will be done for me to have my freedom out from here to join you over there in your country and have a better life with you my love. 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE

Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.26.218] by web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Apr 2012 05:54:02 PDT
Message-ID: <1334667242.32052.YahooMailClassic@web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 05:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love your lawyer have not send the payment slip since yesterday why?

Bald darfst du aus deinen Träumen aufwachen George    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #43 - 18. April 2012 um 17:12

Immer noch kein Payment-Slip   Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt Lippen versiegelt

My love,

Why are you killing me with loneliness? you don't  want to write me for the past 3days now, Is everything ok am so much worried whenever i did not hear from you, you are the only one i have in this world and i want to be with you always, please talk to me today. Meanwhile your lawyer have not send the payment slip why?  please my love try to instruct him about that because i want to be with you soon.

Yours love,

Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.23.200] by web121205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Apr 2012 04:19:50 PDT
Message-ID: <1334747990.53105.YahooMailClassic@web121205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 04:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love are you ok?am worried about you

So George lange genug gelitten - der Payment-Slip ist unterwegs   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 20:01 von Razor Buzz »  

_berweisung_001_001_001.jpg ( 14 KB | Downloads )
_berweisung_001_001_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #44 - 19. April 2012 um 22:14

@ Razor Buzz

Das ist nicht gut. Du hast noch keinen Pass von dem Hinterhofanwalt bekommen.
Den muß er noch dringend nachreichen. 
Ich hoffe, das auswärtige Amt, Abteilung  für illegalen Geldtransfer, kann den Transfer noch rechtzeitig stoppen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 22:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema