Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Victoria <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com> <clydesdale.bank_plc@accountant.com> <info@clydesdalesbank-co.tk> <barchome2@gmail.com> <john_wood25uk@yahoo.com> <splendidlawfirms@aol.com> <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 23463 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Victoria <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com> <clydesdale.bank_plc@accountant.com> <info@clydesdalesbank-co.tk> <barchome2@gmail.com> <john_wood25uk@yahoo.com> <splendidlawfirms@aol.com> <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 19. März 2012 um 19:13

Aber erst einmal ist der gute Barrister am Zug   Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

SPLENDIDLAWFIRMS
(Senior Advocate)
Unit 2, No 139 parcel
Dakar Senegal.
Telephone; 00221-777 984 106

Attention,
Sir,
Sequel to your mail to my noble law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner.

I have discussed with chief magistrate of the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
We discussed about preparing and standing on your behalf at the high court to get an authorization letter and swear an affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on behalf of your partner to transfer her late father's fund from A Bank in Europe to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, these two documents is what will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries,it will cost the sum of 550 Euro for authentication of the power of attorney,480 Euro for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,150 Euro for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal consultation fee of 200 Euro .
Total of ( 1,380 Euro ) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

BARR. Ahmed Dennis Bamba.
Unit 2 ,N0 139 Parcel
Dakar Senegal.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH PHONE AND E MAIL,SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

NOTE;WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES(AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE NATION DEMANDS),CODE 98/1999 CONSTITUTION.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER AHMED DENNIS BAMBA
(SENIOR ADVOCATE).

Spoiler für Header Sonatel:

Received: from [41.83.15.48] by web120403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:34:15 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1332160455.88050.YahooMailClassic@web120403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barrister ahmed Bamba <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Subject: From Barrister Ahmed Dennis Bamba.

Wie ich es hasse, wenn die Caps-Lock-Taste klemmt...

Zur Sicherheit schickt der Barrister noch einen hinterher.

FOR YOUR MORE INFORMATION
SIR,

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY I WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS

1)YOUR FULL NAME........................................................

2)PERSONAL ADDRESS ..................................................

3)TELEPHONE NUMBER.................................................

4)YOUR OCCUPATION.....................................................

5)MARITAL STATUS..........................................................

6)SEX AND AGE...................................................................  Sex? Aber ja doch  Laut lachend

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT  IT WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

(SENIOR ADVOCATE).

Received: from [41.83.15.48] by web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:36:28 PDT
Message-ID: <1332160588.59455.YahooMailClassic@web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FURTHERMORE SIR!

1380 Sesterzen? Kein schlechter Verdienst George   Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Victoria <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com> <clydesdale.bank_plc@accountant.com> <info@clydesdalesbank-co.tk> <barchome2@gmail.com> <john_wood25uk@yahoo.com> <splendidlawfirms@aol.com> <barristerahmedbamba@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #16 - 20. März 2012 um 18:34

Der liebe Barrister ist nicht sonderlich kooperationsbereit   unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

ATTENTIONS
SIR,
SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVE IN CHAMBER THIS EVENING CONCERN THE PAYMENTS FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS YOU DEMAND FROM ME.WELL,I HAVE READ YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTAND BUT I WILL URGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LAWYER YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU ARE IN GOOD POSITION'S TO TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT TO DO CONCERN THE PAYMENTS OF THOSE DOCUMENTS.

SIR,I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOUR LAWYER BUT YOU.I ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LAWYER AND TELL HIM WHAT TO DO SO THAT EVERYTHING CONCERN THOSE DOCUMENTS WILL BE FAST.
FINALLY,I PROMISE THAT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE MONEY YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN 2WORKING DAYS

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICE TO MY CLIENTS
BAR(DR)AHMED

Received: from [41.83.13.196] by web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:06:58 PDT
Message-ID: <1332259618.37535.YahooMailClassic@web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ATTENTIONS SIR,

Tja mein Guter - das gibt ein Extra-Formular und eine Runde umsonst laufen   Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #17 - 20. März 2012 um 18:38

Auch mein schwarzer Engel mit der noch schwärzeren Seele schreibt   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My Darling love,
How are you doing? I have not read from you, please i want to know if you have heard from the lawyer and what was his response,did he agree to help us with those documents? Do get back to me so that i will know.

Yours forever,
Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.24.115] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Mar 2012 03:29:19 PDT
Message-ID: <1332239359.98301.YahooMailClassic@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 03:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling have you heard from the lawyer?

Kein Foto - Sauerei   Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #18 - 21. März 2012 um 17:27

Willi hat jetzt auch Post von seinem Kollegen   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

SPLENDIDLAWFIRMS
(Senior Advocate)
Unit 2, No 139 parcel
Dakar Senegal.

Attention,
Sir,
Sequel to your mail to my noble law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner.

I have discussed with chief magistrate of the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
We discussed about preparing and standing on your behalf at the high court to get an authorization letter and swear an affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on behalf of your partner to transfer her late father's fund from A Bank in Europe to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, these two documents is what will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries,it will cost the sum of 550 Euro for authentication of the power of attorney,480 Euro for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,150 Euro for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal consultation fee of 200 Euro .
Total of ( 1,380 Euro ) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

BARR. Ahmed Dennis Bamba.
Unit 2 ,N0 139 Parcel
Dakar Senegal.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH PHONE AND E MAIL,SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

NOTE;WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES(AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE NATION DEMANDS),CODE 98/1999 CONSTITUTION.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

(SENIOR ADVOCATE).

Spoiler für Sonatel:

Received: from [41.83.26.226] by web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:50:12 PDT
Message-ID: <1332273012.53268.YahooMailClassic@web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear colleague too

Nein nein George - Willi ist mit Standardmails nicht abzufertigen    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #19 - 21. März 2012 um 17:30

Das Luder will kein Foto mehr schicken    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My Love,
How are you doing this morning? am very happy to hear that you have heard from the lawyer,please darling try to comply with him as you promised in your mail so that he will get us those documents immediately from the high court.I want to be with you as soon as possible once this transfer is done to have a better life with you over there and also show you how much i care and love you.Honey i have already given you the 3 pictures i ave in my mail box and i really don't have another one now but i promise i will very well and if i still have another one, i will send it to you in your next mail.I will also like to see more of your pictures it makes me happy.Please try to send the money to the lawyer for the documents as you said.

I love you so much,
Victoria.

Spoiler für Sonatel:

Received: from [41.83.13.122] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 02:30:05 PDT
Message-ID: <1332322205.23616.YahooMailClassic@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 02:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love please try to comply with the lawyer

Dafür lasse ich sie erst mal ein paar Tage schmoren   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #20 - 24. März 2012 um 20:47

Zahlungsmodalitäten    Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge

Attention
My colleague,
Sequel to your email which I received in my noble lawfirm this evening, I humbly wish to inform you that your mail is well understand.However i prefer western union because it will make everything concern the documents fast because of the situations of the young lady.
But if you prefer bank account here is the account information's, let me know as soon as you make the payment also i will like you to pay the money through express so that it will be fast.

BANK NAME................. UNITED BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS .................AGENTS BOURGUIBA
A/C NAME ..........................BENJAMIN .C. CHRISTIAN
A/C NUMBER.......................302500000864
SWIFT CODE ...................... UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE .......................K0153
CODE GUICHET...........................01302
CLE RIB / IBAN CODE..................79

Finally,i am expecting to hear from you as soon as you send the money also i promise that the documents will be ready by 2working days as soon as i receive the money.

My priority is to render the best service to my clients
Yours Sincerely In Service
Barr.Ahmed.D.Bamba(Esq)
Principal partner and solicitors

Received: from [41.83.20.173] by web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:21:16 PDT
Message-ID: <1332548476.12285.YahooMailClassic@web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:21:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I prefer western union

Mal sehen was die deutschen Gesetze sagen   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #21 - 25. März 2012 um 20:07

Meine schwarze Perle ist sehr zuversichtlich   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My sweet love,

Am so glad to read from you and i thank God you are fine for me over there.How is your Sunday been going? i hope you are having a nice time there.I wish am already with you and also enjoy riding with you in your boat, you picture in that boat is so beautiful and i can't wait to be with you over there soon.Please do let me know once your lawyer send the money ok.

I love you so much with all my heart

Yours love,
Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.17.44] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:21:19 PDT
Message-ID: <1332696079.40960.YahooMailClassic@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My sweet love

Würde mich sehr wundern, wenn dieser Geldtransfer glatt ginge   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #22 - 25. März 2012 um 21:44

Zitat:

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 77XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Orange Sénégal (Sonatel Mobiles)

Hier auch schon gelistet:

http://419.bittenus.com/10/5/joycekumah.html
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2012 um 21:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #23 - 26. März 2012 um 21:05

Der gute Barrister wartet...   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Attention
My colleague,
Am still waiting to receive the money from you so that i will proceed with the preparation of the documents.

Yours Sincerely In Service
Barr.Ahmed.D.Bamba(Esq)
Principal partner and solicitors

Received: from [41.83.13.193] by web120405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:31:01 PDT
Message-ID: <1332365461.82514.YahooMailClassic@web120405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ATTENTION SIR

Du kannst dir gar nicht vorstellen wie lange du warten wirst George   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #24 - 27. März 2012 um 21:43

Oh mein Gott - sie verhungert    Traurig Traurig Traurig Traurig Traurig

Das macht nichts - ich mag schlanke Frauen

My Love,
I'm not fine at all here, i want to be with you over there to have a better life.Could you imagine i have not tested anything since yesterday all because there is no food here and i have no money with me to support myself in feeding.Honey please can you assist me with any amount you can so that i will be using it to eat please am going hunger here and i want to be very healthy for you, try to assist me ok i beg of you.Meanwhile i have heard what you said and tell your lawyer to contact our lawyer here as soon as possible so that he will get us those documents immediately from the federal high court and remember the bank is waiting for us to send those documents to them.Please tell your lawyer to be fast in sending the money to our lawyer here because i can't wait to be with you over there in your country soon and show you how much i care and love you.Do take a very good care of yourself for me,I will be waiting to read from you again today because it gives me joy reading from you.

Yours love,
Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.12.224] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Mar 2012 03:00:00 PDT
Message-ID: <1332842400.63384.YahooMailClassic@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 03:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Love am growing hunger here and i need your assistance please

Mal sehen wie lange sie Kohldampf schiebt   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2012 um 21:44 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #25 - 28. März 2012 um 22:20

Und wieder hat die bayerische Bürokratie ihren Tribut gefordert    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Dear colleague,

I understand your mail very well and we have to follow the laws.

Therefore i have done as you said by filling my information as demanded.Immediately you send the money, also send me the scan copy of the payment slip.

Yours Sincerely
Barr.Ahmed.D.Bamba(Esq).

Received: from [41.82.77.0] by web120401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:42:14 PDT
Message-ID: <1332960134.48039.YahooMailClassic@web120401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear colleague

Um mit Dr. jur. Fickn Willi auf Augenhöhe zu sein, macht sich der gute Barrister auch noch zum Doktor.

Das gibt eine Extrarunde wegen Anmaßens von Titeln    Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2012 um 07:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #26 - 29. März 2012 um 20:47

Jo´s Zukünftige sieht die Beute schon auf sich zukommen   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello My Love,
My heart is full of joy this today to hear that your lawyer has sent the money to the lawyer for the preparation of those documents, i really don't know how to thank you for all this but i pray the good Lord will continue to bless you. I know very soon am going to be in your arm to have comfort and a better life.Meanwhile i just called the lawyer now on phone to inform him that your lawyer has sent him the money and he said your lawyer to send him the payment slip he used in sending the money to his account. So my love tell your lawyer to forward the payment slip to our lawyer here as soon as possible. I love you so much and i want to be with you soon once this transfer is done.

Yours Love,
Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.17.32] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:32:54 PDT
Message-ID: <1333045974.34792.YahooMailClassic@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling our lawyer said he should forward him the payment slip

Leider wird das Geld vom Bayerischen Amt für Bürgerausbeutung gestoppt werden, weil der Kontoinhaber eine andere Person ist - aber das erfährt der gute Barrister erst später...

So einfach ist es George glücklich zu machen    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2012 um 21:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #27 - 01. April 2012 um 17:47

Kaum wittert George Geld wird er mit Bilder freigiebiger   hä? hä? hä? hä? hä?

My Lovely Darling,
I have not read your mail for the past 3days now why? Is everything really alright with you over there? Please am so much worried to read from you, i can't even sleep any more all because your silent,please try to write me back today cos i missed you so much.Meanwhile our lawyer said you should forward him the payment slip your lawyer used in sending the money to his account.So please try to call your lawyer once you receive this mail and tell him to send the payment slip to our lawyer here. As i promised you in my last mail that i will check if i have another picture to send to you,attached in this mail is the remaining picture i have and i will equally like to see more of your if any because am so much happy whenever am starring at your pictures, it gives me more joy and i want to be with you as soon as possible to have a better life together and also show you how much i love and care about you.Please tell your lawyer to send the payment slip today to our lawyer.

I LOVE YOU WITH HUG AND KISSES FROM YOUR LOVE
Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.25.225] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Apr 2012 06:04:36 PDT
Message-ID: <1333285476.61527.YahooMailClassic@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 06:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love here attached is my picture

Dann werden wir den Slip mal auf den Weg bringen    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2012 um 14:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #28 - 02. April 2012 um 17:29

Zu dem Bild oben gibt es ein Facebook Profil:

Blondine Jean Pierre

Das sähe Chicken George ähnlich, dass er Jean Pierre für einen Frauennamen hält   Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #29 - 02. April 2012 um 17:33

Jo´s  künftige Ernährerin ist glücklich   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello my love,
Am so happy reading your mail this morning and i thank God you are fine,meanwhile how was your cousin you went to visit? i hope fine and also how was your weekend? i really missed you so much all this days i did not hear from you. Thank you so much for your compliment on my picture and i ill like to see more of yours as well ok.Please try to call your lawyer today as you promise so that he will send the payment slip to our lawyer and try to be writing me everyday because it gives me joy reading your mail and that will make me fill more better.I love you so much and i can't wait to be in your arm and lay my head on your chest.

Yours forever love,
Victoria.

Received: from [41.83.22.63] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Apr 2012 03:19:33 PDT
Message-ID: <1333361973.90924.YahooMailClassic@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 03:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I love you so much sweetheart

Leider wird das Glück nicht mehr lange halten   weinend weinend weinend weinend weinend

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema