Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lindsay <lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1549 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Lindsay <lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com>
29. Dezember 2011 um 16:41

from www.datemefree.org

Zitat:
DateMeFree Member Profile

Profile not available for view.

Zitat:
From: lindsayg       Date: 2011-12-28 09:37:21       Reply

lindsayg
    41 y/o female
    scotland, United Kingdom

Hello,

Kindly permit you to write you my ordeal and such seek your assistance.
I am Mrs. Lindsay Gordon from Scotland city but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr Thomas Gordon, who was the ambassador of Uk in Ivory Coast.

We were posted to Ivory Coast for 12yrs mission in Ivory Coast, but it was unfortunate that my late husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the lord in this country; I decided to return back to continue the fellowship of the lord by helping the charities organization, basically the poor.

I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 70 years old this coming Fed 17, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast, Africa.

I inherited some money ($ 12.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow, which I made before the Lord.
I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.
This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money: -
Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.
The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.
May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.

Pray for me always.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Lindsay Gordon. PLEASE ADD ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE
lindsaygordon25@h otmail.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Lindsay <lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Dezember 2011 um 20:05

Dear Good One,

May the Good God bless and guide you as you support me in this mission.

I will like you to know that all my heart and soul cares for the orphans, and this is why I want to share my wealth to them. I want to do this: firstly because I don’t have a child that will inherit the fund when I am gone, secondly, for my soul to rejoice in the lord.

This money I want to share to the orphans is an inherited fund from my late husbands who happens to be the former ambassador of UK in cote d ivory. Before he died, he called me and reviewed to me about this fund he deposited in a security company, the fund was packaged by my late husband in a metallic trunk box and deposited it with the security company but unknown to the security company that the content of what he deposited was money, my late husband declared it as family belongings.

All I want you to do is to contact the security company and ask them to ship the box to your address that you will provide to them. I will like to you contact them on my behalf since I cannot do it on my own due to my present status. I have their contact and the document, which you will use to contact them as a proof that I am the one that sent you to contact them. I will also send you my international passport if they demand for more proof from you.

Before I go ahead in sending you the details of contact, I will like you to assure me that you will do 100% as I said by sharing this money accordingly. You have to send me your data for my confirmation.

I will send you the secret code of the box so that you can be able to open it and share the money as I indicated in my first letter to you. I hope there shall be good faith in this mission between you and I.

Pray for me always.

Yours faithfully,

LINDSAY.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.248.5 with SMTP id v5cs289952wfh;
        Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:57:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.175.193 with SMTP id bb1mr44078944qab.41.1325185056330;
        Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:57:36 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s48.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s48.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.54.61.85])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l7si12719095qcw.4.2011.12.29.10.57.35;
        Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:57:36 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com designates 65.54.61.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.61.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com designates 65.54.61.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT130-W33 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s48.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:57:15 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT130-W33193FBBF66D484DC1494DB3AD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lindsaygordon25@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_31e19e09-36d4-4e3d-a120-8b0b02187aec_"
X-Originating-IP: [80.87.92.129]
Reply-To: <lindsaygordon25@yahoo.com>
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Lindsay
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:57:15 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4EFC882F.8090803@gmail.com>
References: <4EFC882F.8090803@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Dec 2011 18:57:15.0924 (UTC) FILETIME=[AE85F540:01CCC65B]

--_31e19e09-36d4-4e3d-a120-8b0b02187aec_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_a8ff0fd3-daf3-40a0-97d2-b2be858bf405_"

--_a8ff0fd3-daf3-40a0-97d2-b2be858bf405_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

nyagu02_001.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
nyagu02_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 29. Dezember 2011 um 20:06

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	80.87.92.129
Decimal:	1347902593
Hostname:	80.87.92.129
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	One Touch GPRS Network
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:57:15 -0800

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 31. Dezember 2011 um 03:02

Die Dame auf dem Bild ist Prof. Dr. Angelina Nyagu: 

http://www.tschernobylkongress.de/referentinnen/artikel/e46f2f0fad6c62fd3c94783c...

Zitat:
Angelina Nyagu wurde 1940 in Moldavien geboren. Als Spezialistin für Neuropsychologie und -physiologie sowie Strahlenmedizin leitete sie die nationalen Forschungsprogramme zur Minimierung der Gesundheitsfolgen der Tschernobyl-Katastrophe in der Ukraine und ehemaligen UDSSR.

Heute ist Angelina Nyagu Präsidentin des Internationalen Vereins "Ärzte von Tschernobyl", der sich 1990 als unabhängige humanitäre Organisation in der Ukraine gründete. Der Verein bietet Hilfeleistungen für Menschen, die von den Folgen des Reaktorunglücks betroffen sind und unterstützt die Erforschung der sozialpsychologischen und radiobiologischen Auswirkungen der Katastrophe.

Angelina Nyagu nahm an zahlreichen internationalen Konferenzen zur Erforschung der Tschernobyl-Katastrophe teil und arbeitete an internationalen Studien zu den gesundheitlichen Folgen des Unglücks mit.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 03. Januar 2012 um 16:32

have also write to me on www.freeidealdate.com

Zitat:
Dating with lindsayg: I am tender, caring and faithful lady looking...

lindsayg
   - 42 y/o female
   - scotland, United Kingdom
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 86141

Last logged in: 2012-01-03 05:24:37

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1970 - January - 1
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      30 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship

Description:
I am tender, caring and faithful lady looking for her soul-mate. I would like to find a man who will be able to love me and my small kids. I have two lovely creatures, so hope that my future soul-mate will join our small happy kingdom

Ideal match description:
I am tender, caring and faithful lady looking for her soul-mate. I would like to find a man who will be able to love me and my small kids. I have two lovely creatures, so hope that my future soul-mate will join our small happy kingdom

Zitat:
From: lindsayg       Date: 2012-01-03 07:27:00       Reply

lindsayg
    42 y/o female
    scotland, United Kingdom

Hello,

Kindly permit me to write you my ordeal and such seek your assistance.
I am Mrs. Lindsay Gordon from Scotland city but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr Thomas Gordon, who was the ambassador of Uk in Ivory Coast.

We were posted to Ivory Coast for 12yrs mission in Ivory Coast, but it was unfortunate that my late husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the lord in this country; I decided to return back to continue the fellowship of the lord by helping the charities organization, basically the poor.

I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 71 years old this coming Fed 17, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast, Africa.

I inherited some money ($ 12.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow, which I made before the Lord.
I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.
This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money: -
Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.
The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.

Pray for me always.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Lindsay Gordon. PLEASE ADD ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE
lindsaygordon25@h otmail.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema