Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Emiko <amikoemiko@yahoo.comph> <samphammpham@yahoo.com> <anonymous@associatedcities.com> (Gelesen: 867 mal)

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Emiko <amikoemiko@yahoo.comph> <samphammpham@yahoo.com> <anonymous@associatedcities.com>
31. Oktober 2011 um 19:32

Nun ja, in Nachlassachen hab ich ja inzwischen Erfahrung, wie unser Freund "anonymous" zu wissen scheint:                                      Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Sir,

Good day, how are you today hope healthy? Please my English speaking is not very good, but i can write better than to speak.

I am Miss. Emiko Akihiro, 29 years old female writing from Home Center Kohnan, Koto Fukagawa (Tokyo) Japan. I am single and worked as the general caretaker to Mr. Masamichi Kazama, late Mr. Kazama, his a banker and real estate developer living in Fukushima Japan but died during the tsunami disaster (earthquake) in Fukushima Japan, because i am the closes person that work with late Mr. Kazama before his death, i was contacted by his Attorney Mr. Motoo Noguchi, the Attorney is a very nice man, he work with United nations and also representing my late boss.

The Attorney told me about Mr. Kazama deposit fund US$22,600,000.00 in Cambodian Bank and he advice me to provide the next person to claim the fund since I am the closes person, so I immediately make contact to know about Mr. Kazama family but i was told that most of his family died during the tsunami disaster, but only one of his son survive and very young, his name is Thanh Van Kazama, 8 years old.

Please I would really want you to help stand as the next person and claim the fund, upon your interest to assist the little boy future, we shall discuss about your benefit.

Read more about lost of lifes,peoples relatives lost businesses, huge amount of money, properties and many more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/10/japan-lost-money-safes-cash_n_847243.ht...

I am waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Emiko Akihiro.
Tokyo - Japan.
Japan. I am single and worked as the general caretaker to Mr. Masamichi Kazama, late Mr. Kazama, his a banker and real estate developer living in Fukushima Japan but died during the tsunami disaster (earthquake) in Fukushima Japan, because i am the closes person that work with late Mr. Kazama before his death, i was contacted by his Attorney Mr. Motoo Noguchi, the Attorney is a very nice man, he work with United nations and also representing my late boss.

The Attorney told me about Mr. Kazama deposit fund US$22,600,000.00 in Cambodian Bank and he advice me to provide the next person to claim the fund since I am the closes person, so I immediately make contact to know about Mr. Kazama family but i was told that most of his family died during the tsunami disaster, but only one of his son survive and very young, his name is Thanh Van Kazama, 8 years old.

Please I would really want you to help stand as the next person and claim the fund, upon your interest to assist the little boy future, we shall discuss about your benefit.

Read more about lost of lifes,peoples relatives lost businesses, huge amount of money, properties and many more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/10/japan-lost-money-safes-cash_n_847243.ht...
REPLY THROUGH  HERE,amikoemiko@yahoo.comph

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Emiko Akihiro.
Tokyo - Japan. 

Spoiler:
Received: from [70.32.93.217] (helo=associatedcities.com)
     by mx43.xde with esmtp (x.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1RKZeF-0001mW-00
     for xxx; Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:58:19 +0100
Received: (qmail 12214 invoked by uid 48); 30 Oct 2011 07:18:17 -0700
Date: 30 Oct 2011 07:18:17 -0700
Message-ID: <20111030141817.12210.qmail@associatedcities.com>
To: xxx
Subject: DEAR SIR
Reply-To: amikoemiko@yahoo.comph
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Return-Path: anonymous@associatedcities.com

Mail über USA eingeliefert

Zitat:
IP:      70.32.93.217
Decimal:      1176526297
Hostname:      associatedcities.com
ISP:      MEDIA TEMPLE
Organization:      MEDIA TEMPLE
Services:      None detected
Type:      Corporate
Assignment:      Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region:      Virginia
City:      Charlottesville

Zitat:
Date: 30 Oct 2011 07:18:17 -0700
Received: from [70.32.93.217] (helo=associatedcities.com) by mx43.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2) id 1RKZeF-0001mW-00 for xxx; Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:58:19 +0100
Received: (qmail 12214 invoked by uid 48); 30 Oct 2011 07:18:17 -0700

Nun ja, auch eine Zeitdifferenz von 4h 40min lässt Rückschlüsse zu....... Zwinkernd

Den "anonymous" gibt es noch bei:
Direct Loan world <direct_loanworld@rocketmail.com> <anonymous@septools.com>
Olga / Michell <michellmis@yahoo.com> <atlantida@mail15.com> <anonymous@dns26.com>
Olga <olga_strangerlady@yahoo.com> <anonymous@webxc03s07.ad.aruba.it>
Jimmy Woods <globaltrustagencylondon@consultant.com> <auslot1@virgilio.it> <anonymous@ns367889.ovh.net>
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Oktober 2011 um 20:12 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Emiko <amikoemiko@yahoo.comph> <samphammpham@yahoo.com> <anonymous@associatedcities.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. November 2011 um 13:42

Sir,

Good day, how are you today hope healthy? Please my English speaking is not very good, but i can write better than to speak.

I am Miss. Emiko Akihiro, 29 years old female writing from Home Center Kohnan, Koto Fukagawa (Tokyo) Japan. I am single and worked as the general caretaker to Mr. Masamichi Kazama, late Mr. Kazama, his a banker and real estate developer living in Fukushima Japan but died during the tsunami disaster (earthquake) in Fukushima Japan, because i am the closes person that work with late Mr. Kazama before his death, i was contacted by his Attorney Mr. Motoo Noguchi, the Attorney is a very nice man, he work with United nations and also representing my late boss.

Please I would really want you to help stand as the next person and claim the fund, upon your interest to assist the little boy future, we shall discuss
about your benefit.

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Emiko Akihiro.
Tokyo - Japan.
Japan. I am single and worked as the general caretaker to Mr. Masamichi Kazama, late Mr. Kazama, his a banker and real estate developer living in Fukushima Japan but died during the tsunami disaster (earthquake) in Fukushima Japan, because i am the closes person that work with late Mr. Kazama before his death, i was contacted by his Attorney Mr. Motoo Noguchi, the Attorney is a very nice man, he work with United nations and also representing my late boss.

Please I would really want you to help stand as the next person and claim the fund, upon your interest to assist the little boy future, we shall discuss
about your benefit.

REPLY THROUGH  HERE,amikoemiko@yahoo.comph

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Emiko Akihiro.
Tokyo - Japan. 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <anonymous@associatedcities.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxx
Received: from mail-in-04.arcor-online.net (mail-in-04.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.44])
        by mail-in-20-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id E9BE0E9AB1
        for <xxxxx>; Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:34:39 +0100 (CET)
Received: from associatedcities.com (associatedcities.com [70.32.93.217])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 9C629A9D1E
        for <xxxxx>; Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:34:39 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 9C629A9D1E
Received: (qmail 11553 invoked by uid 48); 30 Oct 2011 07:18:14 -0700
Date: 30 Oct 2011 07:18:14 -0700
Message-ID: <20111030141814.11549.qmail@associatedcities.com>
To: xxxxx
Subject: DEAR SIR
Reply-To: amikoemiko@yahoo.comph
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1411 [2092/3985]
X-AVG-ID: ID29896DCA-415A2E06

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Emiko <amikoemiko@yahoo.comph> <samphammpham@yahoo.com> <anonymous@associatedcities.com>
Antwort #2 - 08. November 2011 um 13:43

Mail over United States

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	70.32.93.217
Decimal:	1176526297
Hostname:	associatedcities.com
ISP:	Media Temple
Organization:	Media Temple
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Virginia
City:	Charlottesville
Latitude:	38.0322
Longitude:	-78.4873
Area Code:	434

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 11. November 2011 um 10:15

Zitat:

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema