Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Abigail <abi_jack001@hotmail.com> <abi_jack111@hotmail.com> <abi.jackson111@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6366 mal)

KasparHauser
Ex-Mitglied

Abigail <abi_jack001@hotmail.com> <abi_jack111@hotmail.com> <abi.jackson111@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>
06. September 2011 um 08:05

Änderung:
Wegen neuem Namen und anderer Reply-To-Adresse abgetrennt aus:
Nicole <ni_ak4@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>

Mail von Abigail

Nicole heiß jetzt Abigail

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Mail:

Dearest,

I am glad to write to you, I hope everything is well with you?

I made up my mind to contact you because of my present situation here in the refugee
camp, and I pray that God will touch your heart and give you the grace to help me

My name is Miss Abigail Jackson Abasi Saitoti, I am a 24 years old
girl, I was in my second year in the university health science before the problem in the
country started, I am from Nairobi in Kenya, but I am now residing in a refugee camp in
Burkina Faso

my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. Jackson Abasi Saitoti who was the
section manager with Dalbit Petroleum at Nairobi, Kenya, my beloved father was burnt
alive along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels
during the last crisis in my country

You can read more about the incident through the below site:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22460182/ns/world_news-africa/t/mob-kills-kenya-chur...

after the burial of my parents, my step mother seized everything my father had and
sent me out of my family house, and she claimed everything my late father own
because she is childless, so she send people to kill me because she is afraid that I
might try to revenge all the wickedness she did to me, but when the killers saw me,
they hard pity on me and told me that they where sent by my step mother to kill me,
so they asked me to live our country Kenya immediately if I want to live

briefly i will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me
to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and
please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until
everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your
country

i have the sum of $3.8 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to
invest in your country with your help, i need your help because my late father
instructed the bank to release the fund to me at the age of 24 through a foreigner who
can help me to invest the fund wisely, and it has been my father's desire for me to live
in a foreign country, so the bank will not release the fund to me without the help of a
foreigner as my father instructed the bank

this fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in
Burkina-Faso and i am going to give you all the details / contact because i want the
money to be transferred to your account before i come over to join you in your country,

i need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this for me so that i will tell you the
next step because i want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, the situation
of this place is very difficult, more importantly, i love my studies and people here are
not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help
to transferring the fund in your account, i will have a better life to live

so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and
faithful to you, I will be glad to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for helping
me, and you can also help me to invest the fund while I continue my studies because I
want to be a doctor, it is my desire to contribute positively to humanity

i will send you my photo and i hope to have yours and your phone number so that we
can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice

thank you and God bless you

sincerely yours,
Abigail

-----------

Liebste,

Ich bin froh, Ihnen zu schreiben, ich hoffe, alles gut bei dir?

Ich nahm mir vor, Sie wegen meiner gegenwärtigen Situation hier Kontakt in die
Flüchtlingslager, und ich bete, dass Gott das Herz berühren und geben Ihnen die
Gnade, mir zu helfen

Mein Name ist Miss Abigail Jackson Abasi Saitoti, ich bin ein 24 Jahre altes Mädchen,
die ich in meinem zweiten Jahr wurde in der Universitätsstadt
Gesundheitswissenschaften, bevor das Problem in dem Land begann, bin ich aus Nairobi
in Kenia, aber ich bin jetzt mit Wohnsitz in einem Flüchtlingslager in Burkina Faso

mein Vater seligen Angedenkens nach Name verstorbenen Mr. Jackson Abasi Saitoti, die
im Abschnitt Manager mit Dalbit Petroleum in Nairobi, Kenia, war mein geliebter Vater
bei lebendigem Leibe verbrannt mit meiner geliebten Mutter und unsere Familie Haus
von den Rebellen verbrannt an der Seite in den letzten Krise in meinem Land

Sie können mehr über den Vorfall durch die folgenden Seiten lesen:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22460182/ns/world_news-africa/t/mob-kills-kenya-chur...

nach der Beerdigung meiner Eltern, ergriff meine Stiefmutter alles, was mein Vater
hatte und schickte mich von meiner Familie Haus, und sie behauptete, alles, was mein
verstorbener Vater selbst, weil sie kinderlos ist, so schickt sie die Menschen um mich zu
töten, weil sie Angst ist, dass ich könnte, um Rache versuchen alle die Bosheit sie mir
angetan hat, aber wenn die Mörder mich sah, sie hart Mitleid mit mir und erzählte mir,
dass sie in dem von meinem Schritt Mutter schickte mich zu töten, so fragten sie mich,
zu leben unser Land Kenia sofort, wenn Ich will leben

kurz will ich gerne etwas mehr über mich dir offenbaren und sehen, wenn Sie mir helfen
können, um Ihr Land zu verlagern, um so mit meinem Studium fortsetzen und ein neues
Leben, und bitte dies ist ein wenig abzusondern und flehe ich Sie an Behalt es für dich
allein, bis alles richtig angeordnet und ausgeführt wird, dann werde ich kommen, um Sie
in Ihrem Land beitreten

Ich habe die Summe von 3,8 Millionen Dollar als Erbe von meinem verstorbenen Vater,
die Ich mag, um in Ihrem Land mit Ihrer Hilfe investieren will, ich brauche Ihre Hilfe, weil
mein verstorbener Vater wies die Bank den Fonds um mich zu befreien, im Alter von 24
bis ein Ausländer, der mir helfen kann, den Fonds klug investieren, und es hat mein
Vater den Wunsch für mich in einem fremden Land zu leben, so die Bank nicht frei den
Fonds für mich ohne die Hilfe eines Ausländers, wie mein Vater wies die Bank

Dieser Fonds ist in meinem verstorbenen Vater das Bankkonto mit einer der Banken hier
in Burkina-Faso hinterlegt und ich werde Ihnen alle Details / Kontakt, weil ich das Geld
auf Ihr Konto überwiesen werden, bevor ich zu Ihnen kommen kommen wollen in Ihrem
Land,

Ich brauche Ihre dringende Antwort auf Ihre Fähigkeit, diese für mich das so, dass ich
Ihnen sagen, der nächste Schritt, weil ich zu diesem Flüchtlingslager so schnell wie
möglich verlassen wollen, die Lage dieses Ortes sehr schwierig ist, was noch wichtiger
ist, ich liebe meine Studien und die Menschen hier sind nicht freundlich, ich bin wirklich
Leid an diesem Ort, es zu schmerzhaft ist, aber ich hoffe, mit Ihrer Hilfe, um die
Übertragung der Fonds in Ihrem Konto, werde ich ein besseres Leben zu leben

so freundlich mir Ihre Bereitschaft, mir zu helfen und ich verspreche, immer nett sein
und dir treu, ich werde Sie gerne mit 25% des gesamten Fonds für die Hilfe zu
kompensieren, und Sie können mir auch helfen, den Fonds zu investieren während ich
mein Studium, weil ich Arzt werden wollen weiter, es ist mein Wunsch, einen positiven
Beitrag für die Menschheit

Ich schicke Ihnen mein Foto und ich hoffe, Ihnen und Ihrer Telefonnummer, damit wir
per Telefon sprechen kann und ich werde auch gerne deine Stimme zu hören

Vielen Dank und Gott segne Sie

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Abigail

Spoiler:

Received: from [121.101.151.239] (helo=nm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com)
     by mx13.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1R0fm0-00089w-00
     for xxxxxxxx; Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:28:04 +0200
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2011 20:28:03 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.235] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2011 20:28:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2011 20:28:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 392226.56635.bm@omp1004.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 595 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Sep 2011 20:28:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1315254483; bh=bL2cc/GRjGVC+oFUBmoYW3xbLDjKbPxGdZQa0meAuGo=; ct:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; +zwp46/8aT4Yw=
X-YMail-OSG: v8rTGUcVM1nn.JjW7AhSnn7ykVybx_I9m91ot2KCHSlRma9
aGdHGVgPkNtn2A9xaalLzvemuMCX5iQ_5PXVXAQmyZEXETvve4vYJmnair.F
QBqhopn9pgA2iOP8bi8577I93eRcq3rf.h0TVzFjeJOEwbVAPB2hR13.bqsY
7FgaX7HmeU.jHMkmQbYvQ5kgaVcJevfaVHbRQRohMJ1Q7wURJzxDM0FQwcU5
3_l.Oem7NciwjyeoRQ_ulngelJbGr3OsgqpsgsERwQqmluCsl_ne7.HIVw0I
Bci7Fy2HZXBddTfJxZtpELXR0oncHyLa5F0_j7wJJc6Bh2VTG.xFBXEzBUs9
7iCTRjYMED4Jj_BYt1AerIxY06TofIKjAxfsm_r1Ibkotpko6evi2ThNSAI.
CKSiI3oIH7_7sJc8Ud2tPf668zcTNVjyXG8bXKQdFvxW.towBphNCEIXKmyu
WvDW1p_9BhEN8jAxO8epnD3ZFws9KJb57u_1yARq0YcgRk1gcIcDmgzWR79M
zdP_0RE9TZ3PbJsUWNczNv7lQb2FP1JARr7g8MqxFS5smD6ht1LWmcGcyd_c
uKIr_cNpX3yRuNElYs7AUBxkSCeENg18QpYPAu03KceY3Izvn9yxCbU3GMHE
LqtGSrC.Z6aawLZ3q.mwsNj2Jq10DEgTjl8tLsAjEqm1iKo.t9608EC9hyhA
tPh7kW48x_L3XEqWMpwBvoIDlzNFOX6D6ahfcNdVI0gpy_J1j8ssrUdxBjg_
4mmBhgSItxi07VoupMt3IciLnuAOoDW9wgq_Rf_6NprJM2PjMYBBYGdWwTtx
T8H3D7e_mFnul
Received: from [41.203.225.185] by web137410.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 Sep 2011 01:58:02 IST
X-RocketYMMF: k66666h77777
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 01:58:02 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: abi_jack001@hotmail.com
Subject:  antworten Sie bitte auf mich dringend [Miss Abigail]..Reply to me urgently [Miss Abigail]
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1000094986-1315254482=:91960"
Return-Path: nicoleakumi@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 21:52 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11224 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
KasparHauser
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Abigail <abi_jack001@hotmail.com> <abi_jack111@hotmail.com> <abi.jackson111@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. September 2011 um 08:07

Eingeliefert über Burkina Faso

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information - 41.203.225.185

IP: 41.203.225.185
Decimal: 701227449
Hostname: 41.203.225.185
ISP: ONATEL
Organization: ONATEL
Services: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Geolocation Information

State/Region: Kadiogo
City: Ouagadougou
Latitude: 12.3703
Longitude: -1.5247

Zitat:

Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 01:58:02 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: abi_jack001@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 19:33 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KasparHauser
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Abigail <abi_jack001@hotmail.com> <abi_jack111@hotmail.com> <abi.jackson111@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 07. September 2011 um 14:20

Brief von Abigail

Smiley  auch!

Mail:

Liebste,

Wie geht es Ihnen heute, ich hoffe, alles in Ordnung mit dir?

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Mail erhalten

bitte ich will mir noch mehr erzählen Sie selbst, wie Ihr richtiger Name, Ihr Land, Ihr
Bild, das Sie Ihre Kontaktdaten etc. bitte das ist sehr wichtig für mich, damit ich weiß,
wem ich bin der Kommunikation bitte ich Sie von ganzem Herzen mit

i angehängt mein Bild für Sie und ich hoffe, es wird Ihnen gefallen, erzählte ich unserem
Pastor Vater alles über dich und mich, so versprach er, mir zu erlauben meine E-Mail in
seinem Büro zugreifen, und Sie können auch anrufen mich mit dieser Nummer +226 7596
9463, bitte, wenn es wirklich Sie wollen mir helfen, ich möchte Sie zuerst rufen Sie mich
an, damit wir reden können, ist dies auch für mich sehr wichtig

Ich freue all die Bank Informationen, um Ihnen das sofort i Ihre Antwort erhalten, i Sie
verstehen jetzt, dass ich vertraue meinem Leben und alles, was meine Familie für mich
gewollt in Ihre Hände wollen, ich hoffe, du wirst mich nicht verraten oder Bremse mein
Herz denn ich habe schon durch viele Schmerzen vergangen, seit meine Familie
gestorben, und ich will nicht, um durch sie nicht mehr gehen

Ich werde erwartet, von Ihnen zu hören so schnell wie möglich

best regards
Abigail Jackson

------------ 

dearest,

how are you today, I hope everything is alright with you?

i am pleased to receive your mail

please i want to tell me more about you self, like your real name, your country, your
picture, your contact information’s etc. please i beg you with all my heart this is very
important to me so that i will know whom i am communicating with

i attached my picture to you and i hope you will like it, i told our Rev. father everything
about you and me, so he promised to allow me to access my email in his office, and
you can also call me with this phone number +226 7596 9463, please if really you want
to help me, i want you first  call me so that we can talk, this is also very important to
me

i will forward all the Bank information's to you immediately i receive your reply, i want
you to understand now that i am trusting my life and all that my family willed to me
into your hands, i hope you will not betray me or brake my heart because i have
already passed through lots of pains since my family died, and i don't want to go
through it any more

i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible

best regards
Abigail Jackson

Spoiler:

Received: from [65.55.90.166] (helo=snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com)
by mx50.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1R1DUq-0006Le-00
for xxxxxxx; Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:28:36 +0200
Received: from SNT140-W5 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 01:28:35 -0700
Message-ID: <xxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ccce7429-9803-44e3-8504-99f3214a6721_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.242.42]
To: <xxxxxxx>
Subject: FROM MISS ABIGAIL JACKSON‏
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:28:35 +0000
Importance: Normal
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Sep 2011 08:28:35.0491 (UTC) FILETIME=[22B6E730:01CC6D38]
Return-Path: abi_jack111@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 21:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KasparHauser
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. September 2011 um 14:23

Eingeliefert über Burkina Faso

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information - 196.28.242.42

IP: 196.28.242.42
Decimal: 3290231338
Hostname: 196.28.242.42
ISP: ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
Organization: ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
Services: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Geolocation Information

State/Region: Kadiogo
City: Ouagadougou
Latitude: 12.3703
Longitude: -1.5247

Zitat:

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:28:35 +0000
Return-Path: abi_jack111@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 19:59 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 07. September 2011 um 14:31

Zitat:
i am pleased to receive your mail

@ KasparHauser

Ist das die Antwort auf den Erstkontakt von Abigail <abi_jack001@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com> ??

Dann könnten wir die beiden Beiträge zusammenfügen und die neue Email-Adresse hinzufügen.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 07. September 2011 um 15:50

Hier ist die Guteste auch zu finden.

http://www.klasarkadas.com/profil/21246.html

Zitat:

wamah1987
Türkiye
Isparta - Yaş: 24 

Cinsiyet      :      Bayan
Rumuz      :      wamah1987

Şehir      :      Isparta
Doğum Tarihi      :      20 / 12 / 1987
Boy      :      172 cm
Kilo      :      60 kg
Saç Rengi      :      Kahverengi
Göz Rengi      :      Mavi
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 21:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

KasparHauser
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 07. September 2011 um 18:31

@ zapparella

zapparella schrieb on 07. September 2011 um 14:31:
Ist das die Antwort auf den Erstkontakt von Abigail <abi_jack001@hotmail.com> <nicoleakumi@gmail.com> ??

Ja.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 07. September 2011 um 18:34

found in my spambox

Liebste,

Ich nahm mir vor, Sie wegen meiner gegenwärtigen Situation hier Kontakt in die Flüchtlingslager, und ich bete, dass Gott das Herz berühren und geben Ihnen die Gnade, mir zu helfen

Mein Name ist Miss Abigail Jackson Abasi Saitoti, ich bin ein 24 Jahre altes Mädchen, die ich in meinem zweiten Jahr wurde in der Universitätsstadt Gesundheitswissenschaften, bevor das Problem in dem Land begann, bin ich aus Nairobi in Kenia, aber ich bin jetzt mit Wohnsitz in einem Flüchtlingslager in Burkina Faso

mein Vater seligen Angedenkens nach Name verstorbenen Mr. Jackson Abasi Saitoti, die im Abschnitt Manager mit Dalbit Petroleum in Nairobi, Kenia, war mein geliebter Vater bei lebendigem Leibe verbrannt mit meiner geliebten Mutter und unsere Familie Haus von den Rebellen verbrannt an der Seite in den letzten Krise in meinem Land

nach der Beerdigung meiner Eltern, ergriff meine Stiefmutter alles, was mein Vater hatte und schickte mich von meiner Familie Haus, und sie behauptete, alles, was mein verstorbener Vater selbst, weil sie kinderlos ist, so schickt sie die Menschen um mich zu töten, weil sie Angst ist, dass ich könnte, um Rache versuchen alle die Bosheit sie mir angetan hat, aber wenn die Mörder mich sah, sie hart Mitleid mit mir und erzählte mir, dass sie in dem von meinem Schritt Mutter schickte mich zu töten, so fragten sie mich, zu leben unser Land Kenia sofort, wenn Ich will leben

kurz will ich gerne etwas mehr über mich dir offenbaren und sehen, wenn Sie mir helfen können, um Ihr Land zu verlagern, um so mit meinem Studium fortsetzen und ein neues Leben, und bitte dies ist ein wenig abzusondern und flehe ich Sie an Behalt es für dich allein, bis alles richtig angeordnet und ausgeführt wird, dann werde ich kommen, um Sie in Ihrem Land beitreten

Ich habe die Summe von 3,8 Millionen Dollar als Erbe von meinem verstorbenen Vater, die Ich mag, um in Ihrem Land mit Ihrer Hilfe investieren will, ich brauche Ihre Hilfe, weil mein verstorbener Vater wies die Bank den Fonds um mich zu befreien, im Alter von 24 bis ein Ausländer, der mir helfen kann, den Fonds klug investieren, und es hat mein Vater den Wunsch für mich in einem fremden Land zu leben, so die Bank nicht frei den Fonds für mich ohne die Hilfe eines Ausländers, wie mein Vater wies die Bank

Dieser Fonds ist in meinem verstorbenen Vater das Bankkonto mit einer der Banken hier in Burkina-Faso hinterlegt und ich werde Ihnen alle Details / Kontakt, weil ich das Geld auf Ihr Konto überwiesen werden, bevor ich zu Ihnen kommen kommen wollen in Ihrem Land,

Ich brauche Ihre dringende Antwort auf Ihre Fähigkeit, diese für mich das so, dass ich Ihnen sagen, der nächste Schritt, weil ich zu diesem Flüchtlingslager so schnell wie möglich verlassen wollen, die Lage dieses Ortes sehr schwierig ist, was noch wichtiger ist, ich liebe meine Studien und die Menschen hier sind nicht freundlich, ich bin wirklich Leid an diesem Ort, es zu schmerzhaft ist, aber ich hoffe, mit Ihrer Hilfe, um die Übertragung der Fonds in Ihrem Konto, werde ich ein besseres Leben zu leben

so freundlich mir Ihre Bereitschaft, mir zu helfen und ich verspreche, immer nett sein und dir treu, ich werde Sie gerne mit 25% des gesamten Fonds für die Hilfe zu kompensieren, und Sie können mir auch helfen, den Fonds zu investieren während ich mein Studium, weil ich Arzt werden wollen weiter, es ist mein Wunsch, einen positiven Beitrag für die Menschheit

Ich schicke Ihnen mein Foto und ich hoffe, Ihnen und Ihrer Telefonnummer, damit wir per Telefon sprechen kann und ich werde auch gerne deine Stimme zu hören

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Abigail

-----------

Dearest,

I made up my mind to contact you because of my present situation here in the refugee camp, and I pray that God will touch your heart and give you the grace to help me

My name is Miss Abigail Jackson Abasi Saitoti, I am a 24 years old girl, I was in my second year in the university health science before the problem in the country started, I am from Nairobi in Kenya, but I am now residing in a refugee camp in Burkina Faso

my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. Jackson Abasi Saitoti who was the section manager with Dalbit Petroleum at Nairobi, Kenya, my beloved father was burnt alive along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country

after the burial of my parents, my step mother seized everything my father had and sent me out of my family house, and she claimed everything my late father own because she is childless, so she send people to kill me because she is afraid that I might try to revenge all the wickedness she did to me, but when the killers saw me, they hard pity on me and told me that they where sent by my step mother to kill me, so they asked me to live our country Kenya immediately if I want to live

briefly i will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country

i have the sum of $3.8 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help, i need your help because my late father instructed the bank to release the fund to me at the age of 24 through a foreigner who can help me to invest the fund wisely, and it has been my father's desire for me to live in a foreign country, so the bank will not release the fund to me without the help of a foreigner as my father instructed the bank

this fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in Burkina-Faso and i am going to give you all the details / contact because i want the money to be transferred to your account before i come over to join you in your country,

i need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this for me so that i will tell you the next step because i want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, the situation of this place is very difficult, more importantly, i love my studies and people here are not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help to transferring the fund in your account, i will have a better life to live

so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and faithful to you, I will be glad to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for helping me, and you can also help me to invest the fund while I continue my studies because I want to be a doctor, it is my desire to contribute positively to humanity

i will send you my photo and i hope to have yours and your phone number so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice

sincerely yours,
Abigail

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.181.5 with SMTP id ds5cs56781vdc;
        Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.187.74 with SMTP id x50mr33047369yhm.76.1315411307982;
        Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>
Received: from nm4-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm4-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.213])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id m5si514626anm.77.2011.09.07.09.01.46;
        Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.213 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of nicoleakumi@gmail.com) client-ip=121.101.151.213;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.213 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of nicoleakumi@gmail.com) smtp.mail=nicoleakumi@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [121.101.151.237] by nm4.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2011 16:04:19 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.232] by tm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2011 16:01:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2011 16:01:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 93182.43088.bm@omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98641 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Sep 2011 16:01:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1315411305; bh=uiZ0PcdCqYCIMZs4IdMf6AL9okL+MoSMx3BngMbs74U=; ct:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; r4OtTGXmdfXRI=
X-YMail-OSG: NBiHoCcVM1moqfEN8aPC3tqe2ojSxrkf5dJF9m0n5yP8oXn
T3M0nZSmmDNHi.jqj8_3r_EWborNRLvqGIJsn5KYKVMd9JxXaNDLf4Q3_bbU
10Bm6axSiiYjSLD0O7Xs7.hpodA1x6FY7DhhCtxR6W.Ht1My5vnPSWbaPF.Y
80ucNPBFnH0.gTCmM2kaBhWRFejgrwxonTm9WUGRH1AAp4V0NmsBekW054LG
UdSeL27ps1k5fc5AonHmKC.lxI.6aLObFMhwlzKdz8.dfaAOdP_DlHJCaabD
11zGSgylWFX2hQpF_t8rraSJUFMiDRWor2FQUO98Cas1O6nW3x7GQeVN3wxP
MxSNr2mvnwQr67B6FmNT5MSyCZOqR6nXL8xVt5yKmNcbqwMuadeWT4BOR2DR
FcrjGbH8Hqmg2F0Z4EhAtXeAHCcZ9G4cWDK7KrQsQ7_c9i7anVJiKBs4tA_9
qJ1CrGKwgUHDCX5ThDtWTRP66A1fA71pM.naUsduimxUN.xvt1pGc0vvE9PG
smwparIKZ7FzwWnH7wEMP2MkhgsBHmrKHkXZ.VL6nqU1gxogBKYuc0mygeYS
L0.Hrq.HWn0gJw0OkF5mVJN3UAsQ1nf8FsqfRG8Q3Z8NvYRhslpR8sunUKZm
CYiM.HpJBCbg_tOYWuGSsKdaCnSeF.mV4A1izhHjlh4MnIGjQrikqReim94X
XGblAX_znif5GAsSC8ORvkud19ZQ7wqCPPKQLHj09NsxB.SfkG3QzFmGUmlg
tPSCHGd9nVqSMMtpZrCBRtjLdzZB266hzSXxp
Received: from [196.28.247.42] by web137403.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:31:45 IST
Message-ID: <1315411305.82081.YahooMailClassic@web137403.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:31:45 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: abi.jackson111@hotmail.com
Subject: antworten Sie bitte auf mich dringend [Miss Abigail]..Reply to me urgently [Miss Abigail]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1523153350-1315411305=:82081"

--0-1523153350-1315411305=:82081
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 20:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 07. September 2011 um 18:35

email over Burkina Faso

Code
Alles auswählen
196.28.247.42 - Geo Information
IP Address 	196.28.247.42
Host 	196.28.247.42
Location 	BF BF, Burkina Faso
City 	Ouagadougou, 53 -
Organization 	ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
ISP 	ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
AS Number 	AS25543 ONATEL/FasoNet's Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:31:45 +0530 (IST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 20:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 07. September 2011 um 18:37

lemansue schrieb on 07. September 2011 um 18:34:
my beloved father was burnt alive along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels

present situation here in the refugee camp

have the sum of $3.8 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help, i need your help because my late father instructed the bank to release the fund to me at the age of 24 through a foreigner who can help me to invest the fund wisel

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 20:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 09. September 2011 um 19:26

found in my spambox

Liebste,

Ich nahm mir vor, Sie wegen meiner gegenwärtigen Situation hier Kontakt in die Flüchtlingslager, und ich bete, dass Gott das Herz berühren und geben Ihnen die Gnade, mir zu helfen

Mein Name ist Miss Abigail Jackson Abasi Saitoti, ich bin ein 24 Jahre altes Mädchen, die ich in meinem zweiten Jahr wurde in der Universitätsstadt Gesundheitswissenschaften, bevor das Problem in dem Land begann, bin ich aus Nairobi in Kenia, aber ich bin jetzt mit Wohnsitz in einem Flüchtlingslager in Burkina Faso

mein Vater seligen Angedenkens nach Name verstorbenen Mr. Jackson Abasi Saitoti, die im Abschnitt Manager mit Dalbit Petroleum in Nairobi, Kenia, war mein geliebter Vater bei lebendigem Leibe verbrannt mit meiner geliebten Mutter und unsere Familie Haus von den Rebellen verbrannt an der Seite in den letzten Krise in meinem Land

nach der Beerdigung meiner Eltern, ergriff meine Stiefmutter alles, was mein Vater hatte und schickte mich von meiner Familie Haus, und sie behauptete, alles, was mein verstorbener Vater selbst, weil sie kinderlos ist, so schickt sie die Menschen um mich zu töten, weil sie Angst ist, dass ich könnte, um Rache versuchen alle die Bosheit sie mir angetan hat, aber wenn die Mörder mich sah, sie hart Mitleid mit mir und erzählte mir, dass sie in dem von meinem Schritt Mutter schickte mich zu töten, so fragten sie mich, zu leben unser Land Kenia sofort, wenn Ich will leben

kurz will ich gerne etwas mehr über mich dir offenbaren und sehen, wenn Sie mir helfen können, um Ihr Land zu verlagern, um so mit meinem Studium fortsetzen und ein neues Leben, und bitte dies ist ein wenig abzusondern und flehe ich Sie an Behalt es für dich allein, bis alles richtig angeordnet und ausgeführt wird, dann werde ich kommen, um Sie in Ihrem Land beitreten

Ich habe die Summe von 3,8 Millionen Dollar als Erbe von meinem verstorbenen Vater, die Ich mag, um in Ihrem Land mit Ihrer Hilfe investieren will, ich brauche Ihre Hilfe, weil mein verstorbener Vater wies die Bank den Fonds um mich zu befreien, im Alter von 24 bis ein Ausländer, der mir helfen kann, den Fonds klug investieren, und es hat mein Vater den Wunsch für mich in einem fremden Land zu leben, so die Bank nicht frei den Fonds für mich ohne die Hilfe eines Ausländers, wie mein Vater wies die Bank

Dieser Fonds ist in meinem verstorbenen Vater das Bankkonto mit einer der Banken hier in Burkina-Faso hinterlegt und ich werde Ihnen alle Details / Kontakt, weil ich das Geld auf Ihr Konto überwiesen werden, bevor ich zu Ihnen kommen kommen wollen in Ihrem Land,

Ich brauche Ihre dringende Antwort auf Ihre Fähigkeit, diese für mich das so, dass ich Ihnen sagen, der nächste Schritt, weil ich zu diesem Flüchtlingslager so schnell wie möglich verlassen wollen, die Lage dieses Ortes sehr schwierig ist, was noch wichtiger ist, ich liebe meine Studien und die Menschen hier sind nicht freundlich, ich bin wirklich Leid an diesem Ort, es zu schmerzhaft ist, aber ich hoffe, mit Ihrer Hilfe, um die Übertragung der Fonds in Ihrem Konto, werde ich ein besseres Leben zu leben

so freundlich mir Ihre Bereitschaft, mir zu helfen und ich verspreche, immer nett sein und dir treu, ich werde Sie gerne mit 25% des gesamten Fonds für die Hilfe zu kompensieren, und Sie können mir auch helfen, den Fonds zu investieren während ich mein Studium, weil ich Arzt werden wollen weiter, es ist mein Wunsch, einen positiven Beitrag für die Menschheit

Ich schicke Ihnen mein Foto und ich hoffe, Ihnen und Ihrer Telefonnummer, damit wir per Telefon sprechen kann und ich werde auch gerne deine Stimme zu hören

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Abigail

-----------

Dearest,

I made up my mind to contact you because of my present situation here in the refugee camp, and I pray that God will touch your heart and give you the grace to help me

My name is Miss Abigail Jackson Abasi Saitoti, I am a 24 years old girl, I was in my second year in the university health science before the problem in the country started, I am from Nairobi in Kenya, but I am now residing in a refugee camp in Burkina Faso

my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. Jackson Abasi Saitoti who was the section manager with Dalbit Petroleum at Nairobi, Kenya, my beloved father was burnt alive along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country

after the burial of my parents, my step mother seized everything my father had and sent me out of my family house, and she claimed everything my late father own because she is childless, so she send people to kill me because she is afraid that I might try to revenge all the wickedness she did to me, but when the killers saw me, they hard pity on me and told me that they where sent by my step mother to kill me, so they asked me to live our country Kenya immediately if I want to live

briefly i will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country

i have the sum of $3.8 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help, i need your help because my late father instructed the bank to release the fund to me at the age of 24 through a foreigner who can help me to invest the fund wisely, and it has been my father's desire for me to live in a foreign country, so the bank will not release the fund to me without the help of a foreigner as my father instructed the bank

this fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in Burkina-Faso and i am going to give you all the details / contact because i want the money to be transferred to your account before i come over to join you in your country,

i need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this for me so that i will tell you the next step because i want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, the situation of this place is very difficult, more importantly, i love my studies and people here are not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help to transferring the fund in your account, i will have a better life to live

so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and faithful to you, I will be glad to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for helping me, and you can also help me to invest the fund while I continue my studies because I want to be a doctor, it is my desire to contribute positively to humanity

i will send you my photo and i hope to have yours and your phone number so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice

sincerely yours,
Abigail

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.181.5 with SMTP id ds5cs118212vdc;
        Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.144.193 with SMTP id n41mr6352235yhj.78.1315505497207;
        Thu, 08 Sep 2011 11:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>
Received: from nm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.224])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id u46si4890343yhm.52.2011.09.08.11.11.36;
        Thu, 08 Sep 2011 11:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.224 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of nicoleakumi@gmail.com) client-ip=121.101.151.224;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.224 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of nicoleakumi@gmail.com) smtp.mail=nicoleakumi@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Sep 2011 18:11:26 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.233] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Sep 2011 18:11:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Sep 2011 18:14:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 347114.79840.bm@omp1002.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 51632 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Sep 2011 18:10:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1315505454; bh=dXHb2RO7eiT6WviIA8m3nkBGnh/v+izrMkHhWEQ1BIw=; ct:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; xkwMe/vE4M0WY=
X-YMail-OSG: 866exKcVM1mviIoV29OolyAEyqghhS7Mqv3_fU6jBeuuo_F
ARtGbuRAoJZ8_emhiw5RvJD1sXgOVsKu8qIXqE2mw3cRT.91kErPGLIRZLQH
1nIf9mvzT6avQBU0eSrRrfViom0xjkgEcGod6kcLGl2ppuJwTRy1WgUtNX72
9g.uR8DNA0f6mwcMhj7DRTHJmuTvFkrYeGTCP3uZ3_80megzAJ_fmQSrG2za
36mrJXCSkMgFYMZcfWIqMjM2cwseSAH2y1_GrNIV6ngdJitZx1.04WP9GEgq
gNXatGWcTmkHYwXi8FfgnqHPsVM5vR8eRLkf40imCglZW41MkmWSIxXvvelC
0Xll27ZqsoeOLbQNn_SSu9EoPPx5_DfgdzH1kB29YoCwxx3qFtT8_bjQpRqc
K_FtkKRyZ14EvrjwtNJdyvhftDF51TI1pvtHXhWKxPUO5G..nrBNzfwjpY6p
fzHX.mzKb8mhoYuz9OITXxGqTsrnldYe1.ETkZ2gKuLXIvS9HcfXQ7VXZAwC
RL9N89O5JQrUdB5E_qFGAItGIyDX2jBY1_ZtL9_0SwNZahxvAtiAnhOV2CXt
fV1jCGZ6sVY1W4JJ1qCWUpH.lBtwpT588Ky8zBUtoiKKmnM6XgHCGK79DtIH
7.0F4TuTx5BtM.b0_clgMxPoLMgN8V0a4vgQEDrBa.6NF4CVbYaMMlBLTJ0D
QIiCeCR8x6Jj5UKnN33IseEeZz2w1PzSe9iNX.D1o47U2xiwnSu5US_jXe6S
dhEv2uAu3WQN0WvqSZTWfHhunMsNU0YVhTDyuGbuG
Received: from [41.203.225.203] by web137405.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 Sep 2011 23:40:54 IST
Message-ID: <1315505454.2746.YahooMailClassic@web137405.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:40:54 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: abi_jack111@hotmail.fr
Subject:  antworten Sie bitte auf mich dringend [Miss Abigail]..Reply to me urgently [Miss Abigail]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1722373053-1315505454=:2746"

--0-1722373053-1315505454=:2746
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Februar 2012 um 16:40 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #11 - 09. September 2011 um 19:27

email over Burkina Faso

Code
Alles auswählen
41.203.225.203 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.203.225.203
Host 	41.203.225.203
Location 	BF BF, Burkina Faso
City 	Ouagadougou, 53 -
Organization 	ONATEL
ISP 	ONATEL
AS Number 	AS25543 ONATEL/FasoNet's Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:40:54 +0530 (IST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Februar 2012 um 16:41 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Espressa70
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Herford
Antwort #12 - 09. September 2011 um 19:29

Scammer Found !   (ID: 8123)
IP Block      41.203.224.0 - 41.203.239.255
Country      Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Comments      ONATEL
Abuse Email      jacques.louari@onatel.bf,dialga@onatel.bf
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #13 - 09. September 2011 um 19:29

lemansue schrieb on 09. September 2011 um 19:26:
but I am now residing in a refugee camp in Burkina Faso

my beloved father was burnt alive along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country

i have the sum of $3.8 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help

I will be glad to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for helping me

Smiley Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema