Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Enriquez <ejercito1970@yahoo.com.ph> (Gelesen: 1050 mal)

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Enriquez <ejercito1970@yahoo.com.ph>
22. August 2011 um 05:24

Eingeliefert über http://www.freelovemaker.com

From: enriquez       Date: 2011-08-15 10:42:50       Reply

enriquez
    41 y/o female
    manila city, Philippines

Dear Friend,
ejercito1970@yaho o.com.ph :

I am Miss Enriquez Ejercito Estrada a formal mistress of one time president of Philippine- Joseph Estrada, my hardworking and versatility made Joseph Estrada took me as his most respected confidante and mistress. While in position, my intimacy with Joseph compelled him to confided most of his top agenda secrets to me as well as being used to sneaked fund out of the Philippines while in power, My main purpose of disclosing all this to you in confidentially is for you to assist me liaise of the relocation of this particular funds of about seventeen point five millions USD dollars($17.5m USD )concealed in metallic truck box in a remote country in Africa .The fact that I had discussed already discussed with the security company’s director that it will be my foreign business partner that may contact them to retrieve the said metallic truck box on my behalf although no name was given, I want you to be my business partner to make this claim on my behalf, If possible please reach me through my private email ID, as l await your response.

Love.

Enriquez.

PLEASE MAKE ALL RESPONSE TO :---
ejercito1970@yaho o.com.ph

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Enriquez <ejercito1970@yahoo.com.ph>
Antwort #1 - 22. August 2011 um 05:25

http://www.freelovemaker.com/profile.php?ID=3526

Zitat:

enriquez
   - 41 y/o female
   - manila city,Philippines
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 3526

Last logged in: 2011-08-15 10:25:03

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1970 - June - 18
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Marital status      Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      34 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
However you should keep your profile up-to-date and expose communication activity. Every profile is thoroughly checked before joining the system. Now just fill our forms and complete your registration. 

Yahoo:

Zitat:

enriquez

http://www.muslimshout.com/enriquez/feed_1808/

Zitat:

ejercito estrada added a new comment on tahir's profile.
Dear Friend, ejercito1970@yahoo.com.ph : This might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence but believing you can be of great asassistance in helpi... View More
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2011 um 10:42 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Enriquez <ejercito1970@yahoo.com.ph>
Antwort #2 - 07. Januar 2012 um 19:33

have write to me on www.freeidealdate.com

Zitat:
Dating with enriquez: shy lonely and peacefull looking for...

enriquez
   - 41 y/o female
   - manila city, Philippines
   - English, English, Tagalog
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 86161

Last logged in: 2012-01-07 10:54:54

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1970 - June - 18
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Moslem
Marital status      Single
Education      PhD/Post doctorate
Income      $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      34 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
shy lonely and peacefull looking for a perfect man to call mine own

Ideal match description:
shy lonely and peacefull looking for a perfect man to call mine own

Zitat:
From: enriquez       Date: 2012-01-07 11:24:55       Reply

enriquez
    41 y/o female
    manila city, Philippines

Dear Friend,
ejercito19 70@yahoo.com.ph ;

This might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes one day to know someone either physically or correspondence but believing you can be of great assistance to me.My names are Ejercito enriquez Estrada commonly called Madam Estrada Josephe Costal Rica origin, though adapted and brought up in the household of Joseph Estrada the ousted former president of Philippine, was then the special courier mistress of the then former ousted president of Philippine(Joseph Estrada)now on political trials concerning financial misappropriation of his countrys national fund and l am under house arrest too.

While working for him as special courier protocol, Often at time,Joseph Estrada confided most of his foreign investment and sent me often to help him make deposit of metallic truck containing several million of united states dollars on his behalf as his courier protocol officer far in remote countries in Asia, Africa, and carribean he intended having large foreigh investment and properties away from philippine for reasoning ranging from insecurity in philipine. My main purpose of disclosing all this to you in confidentially is for you to assist me liaise of the relocation of this particular fund about seventeen point five millions usd dollars($17.5m usd )concealed in metallic truck box over there in remote country in West Africa unknown to everybody here.The fact that i had discussed with the security companys director that it will be my foreign business partner that may contact them to retrieve the said metallic truck box on my behalf.If possible please reach me through my private email ID,as you know there must be a kind of reservation on this to you on an open medium of this nature for security reasons,as l await your response.

Love.

Enriquez.

PLEA SE MAKE ALL REPLIES TO;--
ejercito1970 @yahoo.com.ph

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema