Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jones James / Harris Tracy <harristracy63@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1900 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Jones James / Harris Tracy <harristracy63@yahoo.com>
22. August 2009 um 21:43

Von diesem  Smiley bekomm ich auf Tagged nur Inboxmails. Ich hab ihn aber schon auf Romance Scam gefunden. Name: Harris Tracy E-mail: harristracy63@yahoo.com

Smiley

Jones James
Last Active: 19 hours ago
Profile Views: 151 times
Profile Skin: Default

About Me:
I am james, romantic but at the same time I try to be objective evaluating the world surrounding me. I do like admiring the seascape which make you feel like leaving for a distant journey, learning something new you have never known before. I like dancing in the discotheques and spending romantic evenings with candlelight listening to quiet melodies. I take interest in fitness, swimming and often make runs along the sea side. I like cooking but tasting something another person has cooked feels fine, too. I know that somewhere in this world there is a person who wants to find love, hope and mutual understanding as much as I do. The relations between a man and a woman should be based on trust and respect, being able to solve any problem by the way of compromises. That is the way to keep the sparkle of love burning for many years. I have been looking for a woman to share all the secret things with him and to feel her presence despite many miles between us... My one and only

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 10, 2009 4:26 AM
Subject:hello pretty woman
I am James. I am romantic, but at the same time, I try to be objective, evaluating the world surrounding me. I do like admiring the seascape which makes me feel like leaving for a distant journey, learning something new I have never known before. I like dancing in the discotheques and spending romantic evenings with candlelight, listening to quiet melodies. I take interest in fitness, swimming camping fishing traveling play with kids and often make runs along the sea side. I like cooking, but tasting something another person has cooked feels fine, too. well i am a father of two as you know they are the love of my life and i love them so much. i was married for over 16 years she left me for another man and she is into drugs and left me for another man and they are both into drugs so i stayed away from her till I get divorced with her and now we are divorced for 6 years now.. i am Originally from Italy,,, well i will stop from here and i will like to talk to you on yahoo messenger

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2009 um 02:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Jones James / Harris Tracy <harristracy63@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. August 2009 um 21:46

Dann kam noch eine Inboxmail, wieder keine EMail AD  weinend

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 21, 2009 5:51 AM
Subject:Re: xxxxx

I am jones James. I am romantic, but at the same time, I try to be objective,
evaluating the world surrounding me. I do like admiring the seascape which makes
me feel like leaving for a distant journey, learning something new I have never
known before. I like dancing in the discotheques and spending romantic evenings
with candlelight, listening to quiet melodies. I take interest in fitness,
swimming camping fishing traveling play with kids and often make runs along the sea side. I like cooking, but tasting something another person has cooked

feels fine, too.
I'd Like to Meet:
I know that somewhere in this world there is a person who wants to find love,
hope and mutual understanding as much as I do. The relations between a man and a
woman should be based on trust and respect, and being able to solve any problem
by the way of compromises. That's the way to keep the sparkle of love
burning for many years. I have been looking for a woman to share all the secret
things with me and to feel her presence even though there may be many miles
between us. My one and only, where are you? I want to find you so much.

and i will love to say i have foung u here 
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2009 um 02:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Jones James / Harris Tracy <harristracy63@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. August 2009 um 22:37

@ sister-act

Jetzt probier ich es auch mal bei ihm über Tagged. Vielleicht hab ich ja mehr Glück  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2009 um 02:50 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema