Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Charles McCalla / Charles Raymond <charles4luv000@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1210 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Charles McCalla / Charles Raymond <charles4luv000@yahoo.com>
20. August 2009 um 00:10

Erstens sind die Bilder auf dem Profil wieder so klein und zweitens hab ich Teile seiner Inbox-Message auf Tagged mit Google bei Delphifaq gefunden.
Smiley

Charles M
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 4932 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: NO GAMES

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: chris brown
Movies: turtured
TV: opera
Sports: basketball and baseball
Dreams: having my dream woman beside me
About Me: IF U CANT BEAT THHEM THEN DONT JOIN THEM

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 8, 2009 11:48 PM
Subject:would like to know you

How are you doing and how is everything with you , i was just suffing through the tagged then i came across your page which caught my eyes , so i decided to say hello , well i am new on here so dont know how it goes on here .i am scared of meeting women because most of them are heart breaks but i cant continue to be lonely because i know that someday God will fine me a woman that will love me for real,i dont wanna go through heart break any more ,i am single .I am looking for some honest and sincere,Positive Attitude,Respectful Other Opinions,Trustworthy,Humble,Caring,Generous,Communicative, compassionate. someone that is fun loving.,faithful,caring,sensentive type of charming woman who also has a sense of humor.. I am seeking a special woman i can love forever,someone i can always think of, someone that dont lie nor cheat, i have been hurt so much, i hate games, and i dont want to be hurt no more, i need a true love, not a player, i cant be in pains no more, Love is a great thing in life,it is something real, but i need to feel it, i need to make it a great things in me, By finding the right woman,i dropped by at your page cos i feel you could be nice . hoping to hear from you verty soon
charles

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2009 um 00:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Charles McCalla / Charles Raymond <charles4luv000@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. August 2009 um 00:23

Das Denkmal auf dem einen Bild ist mir auch vollkommen unbekannt  Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig
Im Tagged Profil nennt er sich übrigens Charles "M" und die Email-Ad lautet auf Charles "Raymond". Mich wundert's nicht, dass ich hin und wieder eine Email bekomme und sie keinem zuordnen kann!!

Zitat:

Hi,

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours.

More about me I am charles mccalla,45, single never married ,born australia, I lived in London, Uk. I have a good  accent when i talk.. I obtained my degree in Accounting at Kingston University London. i recently moved to HOUSTON Texas, I find very much peace and tranquility there... I`m 6"2 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me.

I want you to know that am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And i'm using this medium to make you understand that i'm seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care charles

Übersetzung:
Hi,

Wie geht es Ihnen heute?, Ich hoffe, Sie haben eine schöne Zeit, als für mich bin cool und einsam. Bin neu auf diese und die meisten der Damen Ich lese aus der hier nicht, was ich will "Sie klingen schön" und vor mir mit dieser kleinen Nachricht von Ihnen.

Mehr über mich Ich bin Charles McCalla, 45,Das also bedeutet "Charles M"...ist mir vorher gar nicht aufgefallen!! Und im Profil steht das Alter mit 46!! Single nie verheiratet, Australien geboren, lebte ich in London, UK. Ich habe einen guten Akzent, wenn ich mich .. Ich erhielt mein Diplom in Rechnungswesen an der Kingston University London. Ich war vor kurzem in Houston, Texas, finde ich sehr viel Frieden und Ruhe gibt ... I `m 6" 2, mit einem sportlichen bauen, psychisch stabil, körperlich fit, ein Haufen lacht, warme, liebevolle, ehrlich, gut zuhören, und vor allem Angst vor Gott, und eine positive person.I bin einfach reale Person-to-talk zu und eine gute Zuhörerin. I love Golf zu spielen, wie ich an die Filme oder Filme in meinem Zimmer, ich wie Schwimmen, Musik und Tanz für jede Art von Musik, Reisen, Bowling gehen und auch ein guter Koch. Ich bin eine Person, der Familie orientiert, und es gibt mehr, aber es wäre besser für Sie zu finden, einige Dinge für sich selbst ..

Ich bin wirklich interessiert, wollten wissen, was macht Ihnen die spezielle Person, die Sie heute sind, möchte ich wissen, mehr über Ihre Familie, Ihre Hintergrund, Ihre Erfahrungen, bisherigen Beziehungen, Ihre Ziele und Träume, Ihre Interessen, und alles, was Sie wollen, sagen Sie mir. Ich möchte auch, um mehr über die Geheimnisse Sie nur sehr selten mit jemandem!. So kommen auf und teilen sie alle mit mir.

Ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, dass ich nicht hier zu sprechen, um Sie über allgemeine Dinge wie Party, das Wetter, Sport, etc. Ich möchte mehr über Sie und was macht dein Herz und Seele, wie ich die Freundschaft aufbauen wollen, mit Ihnen möchte ich es wie kein anderer haben Sie immer geteilt oder erlebt haben. Ich möchte diese Freundschaft zu bauen mit Ihnen werden mit Stoff, die Qualität, die Spiritualität und das Potenzial. Und ich bin mit diesem Medium, so dass Sie verstehen, dass ich mich ernsthaft um meine rechte Frau, eine langfristige Beziehung.

Ich freue mich, von Ihnen zu hören!.
Ich passe Charles Ich passe auch  Zwinkernd

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <charles4luv000@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 19 Aug 2009 16:41:27 -0000
Received: from web111008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web111008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.15.170]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx108) with SMTP; 19 Aug 2009 18:41:27 +0200
Received: (qmail 8642 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Aug 2009 16:41:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250700085; bh=6PGdCdzYMH85XcYUdcNxJeVvQjNvuIExtNIUZy0uP8I=; tent-Type; 2mnoRPGCIssEY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  Ku7ZAyo9ZgJZ0=;
Message-ID: <466146.7082.qm@web111008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 40yf_1yEn8w7_q4E2mJT
Received: from [212.175.49.10] by web111008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:41:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.1
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More About Me....
To: xxx@gmx.at
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1774551217-1250700085=:7082"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: BR25e5cbbUkoOnJ2QGsnuyRkZ2hlN8r0

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Charles McCalla / Charles Raymond <charles4luv000@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 20. August 2009 um 00:28

zapparella schrieb on 20. August 2009 um 00:10:

Die Mail kommt über einen Proxy aus Ankara, der Hauptstadt der Türkei  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 212.175.49.10

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '212.175.49.0 - 212.175.49.255'

inetnum:        212.175.49.0 - 212.175.49.255
netname:        Arinet_Internet
descr:          Arinet Internet and Security
admin-c:        SB4837-RIPE
tech-c:         ID432-RIPE
mnt-by:         as9121-mnt
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Salih BENDER
address:        Arinet Internet and Security
e-mail:         sbender@ari.net.tr
phone:          +90 392 2200090
nic-hdl:        SB4837-RIPE

person:         Ismail Dumenci
address:        Arinet Internet and Security
e-mail:         idumenci@ari.net.tr
phone:          +90 392 2200090
nic-hdl:        ID432-RIPE

% Information related to '212.175.0.0/16AS9121'

route:        212.175.0.0/16
descr:        TurkTelecom
origin:       AS9121
mnt-by:       AS9121-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '212.175.0.0/17AS9121'

route:        212.175.0.0/17
descr:        TurkTelecom
origin:       AS9121
mnt-by:       AS9121-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

Zitat:

Hostname:      cpe-212-175-49-10.ari.net.tr
      ISP:      Turk Telekom
      Organization:      Arinet Internet and Security
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Cable/DSL
      Blacklist: 1

City:      Ankara

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema