Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Alena <alenarussianflower@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 10451 mal)

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Alena <alenarussianflower@yandex.ru>
Antwort #30 - 30. Januar 2009 um 17:20

Zitat:
Ansicht->Zeichenkodierung -> da zeigt er an welche kodierung automatisch gewählt wurde

oder 
Ansicht->Nachrichte-Quelltext - da findest du vielleicht so etwas

Da wird bei mir diese Info für Alenas Mails angezeigt:

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1251

Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #31 - 30. Januar 2009 um 21:18

LeChuck schrieb on 30. Januar 2009 um 17:20:
Da wird bei mir diese Info für Alenas Mails angezeigt:

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1251

aha - danke - ist interessant - ich habe bemerkt, dass der jeweils von der scammerbrut verwendete Zeichensatz eben so ein gutes Zuordnungsmerkmal ist, wie der x-Mailer(Version) der Netzwerkname oder rechnername. wenn bspw alle zusammen zutreffen ist die wahrscheinlichkeit gering, dass es sich um2 verschiedene Quellen handelt.

zu diesem Zeichensatz hier:

Zitat:

Windows-1251 ist eine 8-Bit-Codepage zur Darstellung von Sprachen im kyrillischen Alphabet wie Russisch. Sie wird auch häufig für Bulgarisch verwendet.

Smiley

Die Zeichen a-z A-Z 0-9 sind in allen Zeichensätzen enthalten, so dass man nur zum schreiben unserer Umlaute und ß und  € einen westeuropäischen zeichensatz braucht.

Ich hatte schon die begegnung mit angeblich aus St.Petersburg stammenden Mails die mit den türkischen Zeichensatz geschrieben waren.

für eine bessere Auswertung der "Spuren" wäre es also auch schön wenn zu den Mails der Zeichensatz mit gepostet wird, würde ich mal vorschlagen Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #32 - 31. Januar 2009 um 23:27

Der Quelltext von der aktuellen Mail

Spoiler:
Date: 31. Januar 2009 19:29:21 MEZ
To: xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx
Subject: Hello!
Reply-To: Alena <alenarussianflower@yandex.ru>
X-Yandex-Foldername: Vhodyashchie
Received: from smtp3.yandex.ru (smtp3.yandex.ru [213.180.223.87]) by mxback12.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1F835D54019 for <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>; Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:34:04 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 74.42.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.42.74]:39372 "EHLO hack-il9geiyj" smtp-auth: "alenarussianflower" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S6193340AbZAaSeB (ORCPT <rfc822;xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>); Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:34:01 +0300
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp3
X-Yandex-Timemark: 1233426841
X-Borndate: 1230411600
X-Yandex-Karma: 0
X-Yandex-Karmastatus: 0
X-Msgdaycount: 3
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp3.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: alenarussianflower
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.05 Beta/1) Educational
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-Id: <296940714.20090131212921@yandex.ru>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------6F3340B028901"

Die Mail, sie möchte ganz die glückliche Ehefrau mit Kindern sein und trotz Studium nicht mehr arbeiten.
Bisher sieht es gut aus, wäre wirklich schön wenn sie "echt ist" und sich was gutes daraus entwickelt

Spoiler:
Hello, my friend Xxxxxx!
I'm happy to find a letter from you. To tell the truth, several weeks ago I could not at all and present me, that I shall correspond with the man from abroad. For me it is not usual a little, but it is very interesting to me to speak with you. It is pleasant to hear, that you have understood that I wrote to you in my previous letter and concern to my opinion with understanding. The understanding is very important for me. I like your photro very much, tell please what was your age on a photo? 
I would like to be more tactful and consecutive in our dialogue and consequently I wish to talk to you about work. I work not so long up to the present the moment, several years ago I have finished University, and have started to work, in general I have laid down for my the aim to achieve successes in work. Sometime I shall probably change my work and would like to work in other place. But anyhow work not the main thing in my life, very often would be desirable me of simple female happiness, I think sometimes of having family, the careful husband, happy children. 
Probably you ask me why I have no here the man. I am assured that you this question interested, and I understand, that never happens difficultly to ask to the man the woman about it. Simply the life has developed so, that I have not met here that the man with whom it would be ready to connect my life. For me not so important to have any romantic relationship, romanticism is frequently - fleeting the period of any attitudes. I wait to meet the man, on which I the haze to rely completely and to whom I could trust on 100 .
Today my day has passed very much it is fast, probably because on work I was very active today. It was necessary to me to carry out many reports. And in the end of the working day I together with the colleague went to an ice skating rink to skate. We went for a drive there cheerfully, but is insulting, that I have fallen once:) Tell, and you can skate? Do you like it? Usually I often go in ice the center because there's nothing better for me them to skate with somebody in free evening from all duties. Tell, how usually you have got used to spend each your evening? Do you meet your friends often? What do you do, when you meet them? Also sometimes I like to go to the cinema, especially if there's some intersting film there, I like comedy:) And you? Well, I finish this letter. Write me, I'll be waiting.
Your friend Alena

Zum Seitenanfang

Nordex
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #33 - 01. Februar 2009 um 20:09

Der Brief kommt mir doch bekannt vor...
Unten der Brief von Alena an mich vom 18.01.2009. Ich muß gestehen, daß ich inzwischen die Nerven verloren und ihr ein Schlußmail gesendet habe. Darin habe ich als Grund offen den Herkunftsort Yoshkar-Ola als Hauptstadt des Scammings angegeben. Aber sie hat ja bereits bei LeChuck Trost gefunden!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <alenarussianflower@yandex.ru>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxx@xxx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 16 Jan 2009 17:07:46 -0000
Received: from forwards3.yandex.ru (EHLO forwards3.yandex.ru) [213.180.223.174]
 by mx0.gmx.net (mx037) with SMTP; 16 Jan 2009 18:07:46 +0100
Received: from smtp3.yandex.ru (smtp3.yandex.ru [213.180.223.87])
     by forwards3.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 2B92921304C
     for <xxx@xxx.de>; Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:05:25 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 17.65.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.65.17]:30915 "EHLO localhost"
       smtp-auth: "alenarussianflower" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S6193339AbZAPRFQ (ORCPT
       <rfc822;xxx@xxx.de>); Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:05:16 +0300
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1232125516
X-BornDate: 1230411600
X-Yandex-KarmaStatus: 0
X-MsgDayCount: 4
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp3.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: alenarussianflower
Date:   Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:01:53 +0300
Message-ID: <824049661.20090116200153@yandex.ru>
To:     xxxx@xxx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------379324F257046E7"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 14lCeKFeIyd1UxmgeGVrD+5aa2FkZpWY

Brief:

Hello, my friend xxxx!
I'm happy to find a letter from you. To tell the truth, several weeks ago I could not at all and present me, that I shall correspond with the man from abroad. For me it is not usual a little, but it is very interesting to me to speak with you. It is pleasant to hear, that you have understood that I wrote to you in my previous letter and concern to my opinion with understanding. The understanding is very important for me. Please not be угнетены my last two letters, I only wished to speak you the truth.
I would like to be more tactful and consecutive in our dialogue and consequently I wish to talk to you about work. I work not so long up to the present the moment, several years ago I have finished University, and have started to work, in general I have laid down for my the aim to achieve successes in work. Sometime I shall probably change my work and would like to work in other place. But anyhow work not the main thing in my life, very often would be desirable me of simple female happiness, I think sometimes of having family, the careful husband, happy children. 
Probably you ask me why I have no here the man. I am assured that you this question interested, and I understand, that never happens difficultly to ask to the man the woman about it. Simply the life has developed so, that I have not met here that the man with whom it would be ready to connect my life. For me not so important to have any romantic relationship, romanticism is frequently - fleeting the period of any attitudes. I wait to meet the man, on which I the haze to rely completely and to whom I could trust on 100.
Today my day has passed very much it is fast, probably because on work I was very active today. It was necessary to me to carry out many reports. And in the end of the working day I together with the colleague went to an ice skating rink to skate. We went for a drive there cheerfully, but is insulting, that I have fallen once:) Tell, and you can skate? Well, I finish this letter. Write me, I'll be waiting.
Your friend Alena
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. März 2010 um 17:17 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #34 - 01. Februar 2009 um 20:15

@ Nordex

Da hast Du wohl Recht:

Spoiler:
IPv4-adress:  77.40.65.17
addr-out:   17.65.pppoe.mari-el.ru
inetnum:    77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:    RU-MARI-20061120
descr:    OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:    ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:    BEH-RIPE
admin-c:    KMA-RIPE
tech-c:   BEH-RIPE
tech-c:   KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:  MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:   MNT-VTC

organisation: ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:   OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:   LIR
address:    Sovetskaya 138
address:    424000
address:    Yoshkar-Ola
address:    Russian Federation
phone:    +78312370774
fax-no:   +78312375182
e-mail:   a.tulyakov@vt.ru
admin-c:    KMA-RIPE
admin-c:    BEH-RIPE
mnt-ref:    RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-ref:    MNT-VTC
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person:   Vasiliy Golovin
address:    VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
address:    424000 Yoshkar-Ola
phone:    +78362664526
nic-hdl:    BEH-RIPE
mnt-by:   BEH-MNT
e-mail:   vg@mari-el.ru

person:   Konstantin A Maryshev
address:    424000 Yoshkar-Ola
mnt-by:   KMA-MNT
phone:    +7-8362-664258
nic-hdl:    KMA-RIPE
route:    77.40.0.0/17
descr:    Volgatelecom Mari El branch
origin:   AS5591
mnt-by:   MNT-VTC
route:    77.40.64.0/21
descr:    Volgatelecom Mari El branch
mnt-by:   MNT-VTC
origin:   AS5591
mnt-by:   AS5591-MNT

Spoiler:

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2009 um 20:16 von ole »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nordex
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #35 - 01. Februar 2009 um 21:19

@ole:
Das ist ja erstaunlich. Das heißt, hinter Alena verbirgt sich Vasiliy Golovin oder Konstantin Marychev? Wie hast du das herausbekommen? Bin platt.
Nordex

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #36 - 01. Februar 2009 um 21:31

Zitat:
Das ist ja erstaunlich. Das heißt, hinter Alena verbirgt sich Vasiliy Golovin oder Konstantin Marychev? Wie hast du das herausbekommen? Bin platt.

Das sind die Administratoren von dem Web oder Mailserver. Mit der Alena haben die nichts zu tun.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #37 - 04. Februar 2009 um 22:05

Spoiler:
Date: 4. Februar 2009 19:51:24 MEZ
To: xxxxxxx@xxxx.xx
Received: from smtp4.yandex.ru (smtp4.yandex.ru [213.180.223.136]) by mxback12.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6BE5DD54101 for <xxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>; Wed,  4 Feb 2009 21:54:57 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 78.37.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.37.78]:34501 "EHLO hack-il9geiyj" smtp-auth: "alenarussianflower" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S966847AbZBDSys (ORCPT <rfc822;xxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>); Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:54:48 +0300
X-Yandex-Front: smtp4
X-Yandex-Timemark: 1233773688
X-Msgdaycount: 2
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp4.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: alenarussianflower
Message-Id: <2710009534.20090204215124@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------3F1491BC38D106"

Hello Xxxx!
I am very happy to receive today again your letter. It is very pleasant to me to communicate with you, I am very glad, even it is more - I am very happy, that I know you, you very interesting man. And I wish to continue learn you better with each letter and in each day, dialogue with you brings to me a lot of pleasure and good mood. Today my mother had a Birthday, she became 49 today. And I have presented my mum of the big soft bear and my mum was very happy with this to a gift from me. Today lots of mom's friends came to us as quests, all of them congratulated her and gave her many different and good gifts. I was very happy to see pleasure on the face of my mum that so many people love her and came today to our home. And my father today has brought home a laptop of her friend, my dad decided to repair it and have repaired, tomorrow he'll give it back to his friend, and today I have decided to use this laptop in order to write a letter to you. Yes, you speak right, Xxxx,  - about song BI-2 is really from film " Brother - 2 ", I like this film much, and I have it at home on dvd. It's on of favourive dad's films and my too. I like your interest to Russian culture and I would like to learn more about German culture. I especially like architecture of medieval Germany - those fine Gothic castles, that are sittuated in the north of Germany. I would like to see it once.  
Tell to me more about how you usually spend your holiday? Where you usually like to go to lead it? Earlier I went every summer to Black sea, is usual and August - September, when there ""velvet" season" - weather not so hot, and the sea - very warm, in the city of Kerch. Have you heared about this town? There also it is very beautiful. Was cheaper there Earlier to have a rest in the summer, and now to go to Turkey much more cheaply to have a rest, than here - to Black sea. Paradox of our life:) Therefore I now do not go anywhere in the summer, and to a wire time here. We have here in our republic also many good places where it is possible to lead summer holiday - to get warm on a beach under the sun, to bathe in lake, at us here in republic - very pure lakes and very picturesque, especially in the summer. Here in the summer about my city also often there is one large action - it calls " Bikers Show " - many people on motorcycles come with a miscellaneous of parts of Russia and they suit in city the big concert with alive music - people also put tents, there live there some days. And all very much there is interesting. I was once there. Very effective and entertainment action.
Well, I finish my letter and will be waiting for your soon reply.
Kisses,
Your Alena

Die aktuelle Mail von heute Abend, sie geht auf etwas ein was ich ihr zuvor schrieb, das ist positiv. Heute soll die Mutter Geburtstag haben, hatte sie eventuell in euren Mails von Alena mehrfach Geburtstag? Zwinkernd Interessant die Anmerkung dass ihr Vater das Laptop eines Freundes zum reparieren dabei hatte (ausgerechnet am Geburtstag!?!?....) und das sie mir die Mail von dem Laptop schickte und im Quelltext die gleiche The Bat! Edu Version verwendet wurde und der gleiche Rechnername im Quelltext auftaucht, wie sonst auch.

Das Foto von heute, wurde am 22.1.2009 gemacht, scheinbar neben der Hintertür eines Shops, denn auf dem weissen Papier steht in russisch, Geschäft geschlossen. Ich musste das Foto verändern, da die Dateigrösse sich nicht uploaden lies.

Trotz ein paar Ungereimtheiten, wünsche ich mir sehr dass sie "echt ist" und gute Absichten hat.

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. März 2010 um 17:16 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #38 - 04. Februar 2009 um 22:21

Zitat:
@ LeChuck

Wenn die Fotos zu gro� sind, dann sende die per email an den Admin.
Uli ist immer so neugierig auf versteckte Infos.

Die versteckten Infos: Beim Datum passt was nicht, einmal Januar, dann bereits in der Zukunft im März

Spoiler:
Aperture Value: 3.34375
Color Space: sRGB
Compressed Bits Per Pixel: 3
Custom Rendered: Normal process
Date Time Digitized: 2009:01:22 21:45:43
Date Time Original: 2009:01:22 21:45:43
Digital Zoom Ratio: 1
Exif Version: 2.2
Exposure Bias Value: 0
Exposure Mode: Auto exposure
Exposure Time: 1 / 60
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction mode
FlashPix Version: 1.0
FNumber: 3.2
Focal Length: 6.3
Focal Plane Resolution Unit: inches
Focal Plane X Resolution: 7111.111
Focal Plane Y Resolution: 7142.857
Max Aperture Value: 3.34375
Metering Mode: Pattern
Pixel X Dimension: 1454
Pixel Y Dimension: 1032
Scene Capture Type: Portrait
Sensing Method: One-chip color area sensor
Shutter Speed Value: 5.90625
Sub-second Time: 15
Sub-second Time Digitized: 0
Sub-second Time Original: 0
White Balance: Auto white balance

Date Time: 2009:03:14 20:45:43
Make: Canon
Model: Canon DIGITAL IXUS i zoom
Orientation: 1 (Normal)
Resolution Unit: inches
Software: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
X Resolution: 180
Y Resolution: 180

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2009 um 22:24 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #39 - 05. Februar 2009 um 08:02

Sorry 2 IP übersehen
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2009 um 08:21 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #40 - 05. Februar 2009 um 08:13

Mail kommt eindeutig aus Y-O 

Zitat:
Received: from 78.37.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.37.78]:34501 "EHLO hack-il9geiyj"

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  78.37.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.40.37.78
inetnum:        77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:        RU-MARI-20061120
descr:          OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:            ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:        BEH-RIPE
admin-c:        KMA-RIPE
tech-c:         BEH-RIPE
tech-c:         KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:     MNT-VTC
source:         RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:       OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:       LIR
address:        Sovetskaya 138
address:        424000
address:        Yoshkar-Ola
address:        Russian Federation

Zitat:

@ Wesermann

Ich finde ja nett von dir das du versuchst die Headerauflösungen zu machen.
aber wenn du nicht verstehst was du machst,dann überlasse das bitte anderen Leuten die sich damit auskennen,
Einverstanden?? Zwinkernd
Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #41 - 05. Februar 2009 um 17:51

Der Quelltext: hier fällt auf das der Rechnername vor 18:00 Uhr EHLO localhost ist, und Emails die danach verschickt werden, enthalten EHLO hack-il9geiyj
Spoiler:
Date: 5. Februar 2009 16:54:23 MEZ
To: xxxx@xxxx.xx
Received: from smtp3.yandex.ru (smtp3.yandex.ru [213.180.223.87]) by mxback13.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id C375EEB8014 for <xxxx@xxxx.xx>; Thu,  5 Feb 2009 19:19:40 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 13.37.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.37.13]:45508 "EHLO localhost" smtp-auth: "alenarussianflower" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S6193349AbZBEQTj (ORCPT <rfc822;xxxx@xxxx.xx>); Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:19:39 +0300
X-Yandex-Timemark: 1233850779
X-Msgdaycount: 9
Message-Id: <976603121.20090205185423@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------731941ED151FAE3"

Die aktuelle Mail von heute, sie geht auf meine Frage zum Vater und dem Laptop ein, und reagiert mit einer Anmerkung zu meiner Erkältung

Zitat:
Hello Xxxxx!
How there was your day? I waited for your letter very much and happy, that you have written me so soon. With each letter, that I receive from you, I feel, that I know more about you, and is doubtless, for me it is pleasant to realize, that we became now good friends. I told about you to my friend at work, that I communicate with the man from another country, I spoke about it to it only because I very much trust it and I would not began to speak about it if I did not trust it. I happy, that you please me every day with your letters:) How is the weather now there? Put on more warmly when you will leave outside. Ok? Yes, my daddy can repair computers, he understands in engineering, he do not repair do not, only technical malfunctions. I do not understand it:)  
Today since morning I went together with the sister to a swimming pool because I had summary morning from work today. There was a few people but only a little and I have solved for me, that now I shall visit more often pool on morning. I liked that we had an opportunity easy to swim for a while there and anybody to us did not stir, I went to pool several weeks ago and there was much other people and many children who constantly jumped in water and created this most many sparks from water - and I went with mum and it was not pleasant to both of us, that there was very noisy. Tell, and you usually go to pool? Or you prefer something another? It is interesting to me:)
By the way, one question has interested me: did you tell to your friends and relatives, that you communicate with me? If yes - that as they have reacted to it? How lot of friends you have there and how often you see them? I have no many friends, but I am always very open for friends and always with them very sincere and do not like much, when they not sincere with me. I very much appreciate our friendship, and I see in you good person. Tell, what attitude at you to our  correspondence?
Today to me called the colleague from work and soon we'll go with her to ther theather. Write me sooner, I'll be waiting for your reply and wish you good evening. I often think of you and there can be this evening will bring to you and me good ideas about eachoher. 
Kisses,
Your Alena

Das Foto von heute mit den versteckten Infos
Spoiler:
Aperture Value: 3.34375
Color Space: sRGB
Compressed Bits Per Pixel: 3
Date Time Digitized: 2008:01:04 19:34:06
Date Time Original: 2008:01:04 19:34:06
Exif Version: 2.2
Exposure Bias Value: 0
Exposure Time: 1 / 60
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction mode
FlashPix Version: 1.0
FNumber: 3.2
Focal Length: 6.3
Focal Plane Resolution Unit: inches
Focal Plane X Resolution: 11520
Focal Plane Y Resolution: 11571.43
ISO Speed Ratings: 18903
Max Aperture Value: 3.34375
Metering Mode: Pattern
Pixel X Dimension: 1944
Pixel Y Dimension: 2592
Sensing Method: One-chip color area sensor
Shutter Speed Value: 5.90625
Sub-second Time: 359
Firmware:  zoom JPEG
FlashCompensation: 0
Lens Info: 3, 15, 0, 0
Lens Model: 3.0-15.0 mm
Owner Name: ersion 1.00

Date Time: 2008:03:07 12:28:20
Make: Canon
Model: Canon DIGITAL IXUS i zoom
Orientation: 1 (Normal)
Resolution Unit: inches
Software: ACD Systems Digital Imaging
X Resolution: 180
Y Resolution: 180

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Februar 2009 um 12:42 von Flower of the Orient »  
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #42 - 06. Februar 2009 um 20:59

Der Quelltext

Spoiler:
X-Yandex-FolderName: Vhodyashchie
Received: from smtp11.yandex.ru (smtp11.yandex.ru [213.180.223.93])
     by mxback25.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 3D17584029
     for <xxxxx@xxxx.xx>; Fri,  6 Feb 2009 21:52:25 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 37.30.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.30.37]:41418 "EHLO hack-il9geiyj"
       smtp-auth: "alenarussianflower" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S5095598AbZBFSwQ (ORCPT
       <rfc822;xxxxx@xxxx.xx>); Fri, 6 Feb 2009 21:52:16 +0300
X-Yandex-Front: smtp11
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1233946336
X-BornDate: 1230411600
X-Yandex-KarmaStatus: 0
X-MsgDayCount: 2
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp11.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: alenarussianflower
Date:   Fri, 6 Feb 2009 21:47:40 +0300
Message-ID: <165024919.20090206214740@yandex.ru>
To:     xxxxx@xxxx.xx
Subject: Hello
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------CC1BA8033D03D1"

------------CC1BA8033D03D1
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Die aktuelle Mail, mit Anmerkung das jemand in der Stadt umgekommen ist... Noch sieht alles ok aus, könnte aber vorbereitend
sein dass ein Aufenthalt in ihrer Stadt zu gefährlich ist und sie zu mir kommen will Zwinkernd

Hallo Xxxx!
I am very glad and happy to read again your good letter. You as have usually brought to me a lot of good mood yours and the letter and my mood always very much rises, when I read, that you write to me. You asked about pool - it would seem to me to float funny outside of pool. It's very cold outside, certainly I do not float in the winter as it is done by some people around and I float only in pool directly. And you prefer to go to pool? Tomorrow I'm going with colleague to the theather, we with her already have bought tockets and this performance is " Faces of love " is a romantic performance, I like such performances. By the way, you like circus? I like much:) I was interested with a question - do you like to sing and play the guitar ? For some reason I had such ideas, that you like it, is I'm right or no? As about me, I like play the guitar sometime, my mother play it good and sometime in more conditions when someone from friends comes - we have a table of a holiday, I like to play and sing something:) Today my fellow worker asked me to replace her tomorrow and I'll have tomorrow longer work day. Our small city has been shaken strongly by that several days ago in our city a young man has been killed at an entrance, here in our city seldom such occurs, and now I even very much am afraid to go home one, really it is very terrible to me to come into an entrance of my house to rise on my floor. I like much to receive your letters every day, it's intersting for me to know what happens at you ever day, and it's very pleasant for me to have so good friend, as you. I finish my letter, wish you good evening and waiting for your reply soon.
Kiss you.
Your Alena

Das aktuelle Foto, sie hat die Sonnenbrille, die andere ist eine Freundin

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Februar 2009 um 12:44 von Flower of the Orient »  
Zum Seitenanfang

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #43 - 06. Februar 2009 um 23:48

Zitat:
Received: from 37.30.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.30.37]:41418 "EHLO hack-il9geiyj"

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  37.30.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.40.30.37
inetnum:        77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:        RU-MARI-20061120
descr:          OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:            ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:        BEH-RIPE
admin-c:        KMA-RIPE
tech-c:         BEH-RIPE
tech-c:         KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:     MNT-VTC
source:         RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:       OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:       LIR
address:        Sovetskaya 138
address:        424000
address:        Yoshkar-Ola
address:        Russian Federation

Zitat:
Date:   Fri, 6 Feb 2009 21:47:40 +0300

Kommt mir aber sehr jung vor die kleine,
maximal 14 würde ich sagen  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Februar 2009 um 23:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #44 - 07. Februar 2009 um 07:15

Zitat:
Kommt mir aber sehr jung vor die kleine,
maximal 14 würde ich sagen  

Also die Schwarzhaarige Freundin von Alena könnte durchaus unter 20 sein, aber Alena selbst würde ich nicht jünger als 20 einschätzen. Von sich selbst schreibt sie das sie 26 ist und auf dem Foto auf der Couch ist sie 25.

Hier noch eine Mail mit Foto, die ich noch nicht geposted hatte.

Der Quelltext
Spoiler:
Date: 1. Februar 2009 16:50:05 MEZ
To: xxxxx@xxxxxx.xx
Received: from smtp13.yandex.ru (smtp13.yandex.ru [77.88.32.83]) by mxback8.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9F5446D0032 for <xxxxx@xxxxxx.xx>; Sun,  1 Feb 2009 18:54:58 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 75.65.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.65.75]:43460 "EHLO hack-il9geiyj" smtp-auth: "alenarussianflower" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S5980271AbZBAPyt (ORCPT <rfc822;xxxxx@xxxxxx.xx>); Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:54:49 +0300
X-Yandex-Front: smtp13
X-Yandex-Timemark: 1233503689
X-Msgdaycount: 12
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp13.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: alenarussianflower
Message-Id: <283912451.20090201185005@yandex.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------5A16819316023F65"

Hello Xxxxxxx!
Thanks for a letter.I was very glad to read your lines in the letter. It is difficult to me to describe it, but I feel in your letters the big charge of energy and my mood very much each time as soon as I receive your letter rises. I'm very happy, that I have so intersting friend how you, and it's very intersting for me to to correspond with you. You know, the last some days, I felt me overflown by expectation of your new letters, and I waited to receive from you new letters not having been in time at all to send you of the answer to your letter! I even could not think before, that I can become interested in correspondence with the man from other country, but it is pleasant to me to carry on with you dialogue.  Today my day was full of various duties, I needed to execute some reports of statistics of the house because I took my work on the house. I asked my chief to allow to work today houses because I am very tired from skating last time, and I felt a small pain in legs from skates. Usually I skate some times in two weeks. I think, that we we can already speak on greater and more extensive themes, and I feel free to talk with you. Today I have been very surprised by one event which has occured: today I, when went to shop, have met one old friend. She lives in other town, but have arrived here on a visit, for me was big unexpectedness to meet it. My sister came today to me on a visit and we with it together prepared for pancakes. It not long was at my place. You know, I have feeling, that as if I know you very long, probably it that we we try to learn more about eachother. I wish to continue to learn you better with each letter and it would be pleasant to me to see in you that the man which I wish to meet. In spite of the fact that we are divided with many thousand kilometers, but I wait from our dialogue of understanding and reciprocity. I finish this letter and will be waiting for your letter soon. I wish you good day. Let this day and evening will bring to you good ideas and good mood.
Your russian friend Alena

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2009 um 14:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema