Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Elena <ele-shab@yandex.ru> <elena.shabalina208@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 14934 mal)

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Elena <ele-shab@yandex.ru> <elena.shabalina208@gmail.com>
Antwort #60 - 19. August 2009 um 16:57

Hallo, Alle!!!!
Mit mir hat sie sich zweimal in Verbindung gesetzt.
Das erstemal am 26. 12. 2008

Date: 2008-12-26 19:58:30 
To: xxxxxx (?????) 
Subject: New Message 
I from Russia.
I the young, romantic woman.
I very much like to travel, get acquainted with new people.
I wish to get acquainted with clever and kind on the person to connect our destinies.
I hope to find real, pure love.
I hope to have pleasant acquaintance.
My E-mail: elena.shabalina208@gmail.com

Dann noch ein Brief am 28. 12. 2008:

Hello my new friend.
I was very happy to receive your letter. The justification that I could not write to you at once. I work much, and I have no computer any the house. I write to you from the Internet cafe. I work in a kindergarten. I bring up small children. My work is very interesting. I love children. I have no children, but very much would like to have. I wish to find people which it could be. Which respected and will love me. For some reasons I could not find such person In Russia because our people not so the anxiety to girls is good. I think that good relations are under building on Trust and respect of people to each other. I think, that we should find out each other better, that we relations were stronger. I live with parents. To my mum of 48 years and daddies 52 years. They are happy in marriage and till now similarly each other. My mum all life worked over school in elementary grades and the daddy worked as the builder. The daddy developed projects of buildings. Now my mum and the daddy on pension. I also want, which such husband I would love all life, and the husband will love me. I have no native brothers and sisters, but I have the cousin. In leisure I like to go to cinema and to listen to music of various directions on my mood. Than you like to be occupied in leisure? Nevertheless I very much like to prepare for various dishes. Inform me more on it. The hope to receive news from you soon. 
Your friend from Russia Elena

Dann war vorerst einmal Sendepause.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. August 2009 um 20:43 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #61 - 19. August 2009 um 17:06

@ Uli

Leider habe ich zu dieser Zeit nur den Email-Text ins Winword verfrachtet. Die Quelltext gibts leider nicht. Zumindest zur Zeit nicht. Ich habe nämlich noch Outlook-express Sicherungen. Nur habe ich zur Zeit Windows-7 mit windows-Mail. ist leider nicht kompatibel. Ich werde jedoch versuchen auf meinem Alten Herren die Quelltext noch herauszufinden., Kann aber einige Zeit dauern.
jk5212.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #62 - 19. August 2009 um 17:10

Uli schrieb on 19. August 2009 um 07:24:
Was denkt ihr, was sie wollte?

Ist doch klar: Dein Bestes!!! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Klar, mein Bestes Money. Obwohl ich doch geschrieben habe, daß ich kein Geld schicke an Personen, welche ich nicht persönlich kennengelernt habe.   Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. November 2009 um 13:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema