Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Catharina <cathrinasmith@rocketmail.com> <barr.saleemmhd@fieldmail.com> (Gelesen: 1477 mal)

honey
Ex-Mitglied

Catharina <cathrinasmith@rocketmail.com> <barr.saleemmhd@fieldmail.com>
03. Oktober 2008 um 10:48

Barrister Saleem Mohammad  
M&R LAW CHAMBERS
Suite 28E,  20th Floor,
Bangunan Mni,
Jalan Melaka, 50100
Kualur Lumpur, Malaysia.
E-mail: barr.saleemmhd@fieldmail.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2013 um 13:51 von Webmaster » 
Grund: smv10013 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Catharina <cathrinasmith@rocketmail.com> <barr.saleemmhd@fieldmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 11:55

@ honey

Ich habe mir gerade nochmal deine Nachricht angesehen. Bei dir nennt sie sich ja Catharina Smith

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2013 um 12:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

honey
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 12:12

<cathrinasmith@rocketmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2013 um 12:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honey
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 12:17

Ich heiße Cathrina . Ich bin eine 46-jährige Frau und komme aus Куала-Лумпур, Malaysia. Ich bin mittelgroß, habe eine normale Figur, braune Augen und braune Haare.
Mich ziehen Männer an und zur Zeit bin ich in einer festen Beziehung.
Und kurz über meine Gewohnheiten: Ich trinke nur alkoholfreie Getränke und was Rauchen angeht, dann bin ich eine Nichtraucherin. Ich wohne alleine und bin ein Nachtschwärmer.
Ich habe keine Kinder und will sie auch niemals haben.
Ich suche hier Freunde und Chatter. 

I am looking for a reliable and kind hearted person with good spirit for the poor children.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

M&R LAW CHAMBERS
Suite 28E,  20th Floor,
Bangunan Mni,
Jalan Melaka, 50100
Kualur Lumpur, Malaysia.

Attention: Michaela

I must say here that you must have a credible profile to gain favour from Mrs. Cathrina Smith. All my service days to her, I have never seen her have so much belief in a person looking at all the life experiences which she has gone through.

It is obvious that her health is failing her and the decision to will her wealth to you, I think is the best option looking at the lots of hunger across the globe especially kids from Africa that needs urgent help. Her health condition this afternoon is not encouraging. I doubt if she will survive the sickness.

She told me her decision to put you in charge of her funds and her proposed charity works. All I can say to you is to try your best to respect her wishes and NOT deviate from the purpose of the funds when they get to you.

Firstly, I need to establish a memorandum of understanding between you my delegated client and me, your appointed attorney. I need a scanned copy of your International Passport or any valid Identity Card alongside your full residential address.

This will help me to apply for the release of the fund to you.

I look forward for your prompt response. 

Best regards,
Barr. Saleem Mohammad Esq.

M&R LAW CHAMBERS
Suite 28E,  20th Floor,
Bangunan Mni,
Jalan Melaka, 50100
Kualur Lumpur, Malaysia.

Attention: Michaela 

Mrs. Cathrina Smith wants to speak with you on phone and asked me to call you, but you did not pick the call and she had to go back to sleep. She wanted to hear your voice before going in for the surgery.

I will call you again as soon as she wokes from sleep because she really want to talk to you concerning the management of her wealth on the charity project.

Please make yourself available when I call next so that she can be able to talk with you.

Endeavour to check your e-mail regularly.

Best regards,
Barr. Mohammad.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2013 um 12:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 12:56

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2013 um 12:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 12:58

Kad Pengenalan heißt übersetzt Ausweis. Unter 
http://unittrust.vox.com/library/photo/6a00e398c435fd000300f48ce775970002.html 
habe ich einen anderen gefunden, der bezeugt, dass die Basis dieses Ausweises richtig ist. Hierbei handelt es sich schon um einen biometrischen Multifunktionsausweis. Näheres: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyKad

Ich werde mal von oben anfangen:
- Die Passnummer ist gefälscht! Die farbliche Abstufung haben die beim Radieren nicht hinbekommen! Trotz der Blockbildung ist noch die Stückelung der Zahlen sichtbar.
- Unter den Personenangaben sind die Sicherheitsmerkmale völlig durcheinander, bzw. nicht mehr vorhanden.
- Personenangaben in verschiedenen Schriftgrößen und Wortanfänge sind nicht auf einer Linie! Wie es aussehen soll: 
http://www.contactlessnews.com/2004/09/30/malaysia-issues-dual-interface-mykad-i... 
Und ob die in Malaysia englische Straßennamen haben?
- Das Passbild erscheint größer, als das Ursprungsbild. Das Wasserzeichen im Übergang zum Passbild ist nicht sicher zu beurteilen.
- Scheinbar haben die doch einen gewissen Respekt vor der Religion. Da in Malaysia grundsätzlich jede Person durch Geburt muslimisch ist, steht im Pass auch links neben der Geschlechtsbezeichnung (Lelaki = männlich, Perempuan = weiblich) die Religionszugehörigkeit ISLAM! Da sieht man es mal wieder: auch im Islam gibt es, wie in anderen Religionen auch, die Scheinreligiösen, für die der Betrug der einzige Gott ist!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honey
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 11:13

M&R LAW CHAMBERS
Suite 28E,  20th Floor,
Bangunan Mni,
Jalan Melaka, 50100
Kualur Lumpur, Malaysia.

Attention: Michaela Haou

Mrs. Cathrina Smith wants to speak with you on phone and asked me to call you, but you did not pick the call and she had to go back to sleep. She wanted to hear your voice before going in for the surgery.

I will call you again as soon as she wokes from sleep because she really want to talk to you concerning the management of her wealth on the charity project.

Please make yourself available when I call next so that she can be able to talk with you.

Endeavour to check your e-mail regularly.

Best regards,
Barr. Mohammad.

M&R LAW CHAMBERS
Suite 28E,  20th Floor,
Bangunan Mni,
Jalan Melaka, 50100
Kualur Lumpur, Malaysia.

Attention:  Michaela

Am sorry to hit you with this sad news this Evening. The doctor just announced the death of Cathrina Smith to me. She could not make it through the surgery. Her body has been severely affected coupled with the internal bleeding she had when she was sown up. Her body has been moved to the morgue.

Your presence might have made a difference.

At the moment, am making arrangement for her funeral as she has no nearby relative which I know as she never talked about any.

Her husband died 4 years back. He was the founder of CSH Plantation which late Mrs. Cathrina Smith was managing until the sickness weighed her down. Most of her funds came from this plantation apart from her other chain of Jewelery businesses.

She choose an independent life and that is the more reason I told you earlier that you must have a great profile or magic to have gotten favour from her.

She was a great woman with great vision. A lady of honour. A woman who always knew what she wanted. Words can not describe her attitude towards humanity.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

Best regards,
Barr. Mohammad.  hä?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema