Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Linda / Grace <linda_huma2007@yahoo.co.uk> <gracezanda33@yahoo.com> <transferdept-scb@mail.md> <charterdbank@mail.md> <basil_zenith@rediffmail.com> <zenith_advocates@rock.com> (Gelesen: 15187 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Linda / Grace <linda_huma2007@yahoo.co.uk> <gracezanda33@yahoo.com> <transferdept-scb@mail.md> <charterdbank@mail.md> <basil_zenith@rediffmail.com> <zenith_advocates@rock.com>
Antwort #45 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 23:00

Meine schwarze Perle hält es kaum noch aus ohne mich - ich kann sie verstehen.  Smiley

My guardian angel,

I've never felt a hurt like this where it feels as though someone had stuck a knife through my heart. I can barely breathe knowing that I can't hold you, hug you, and kiss you. The fact that you are not within a distance to me that I can easily reach, hurts. I've missed you so badly as you were out of my sight. I choked on tears and could not manage to breathe. I do not know how I am going to live without you to hold and to hold me.

Darling I forgot to tell you that i spoke with the Rev for the account and he gave it to me Please use it for the money you want to send to me for the documents,Please try to inform me when you have send the money so that i will tell him to withdraw it for me.Here is the account information below:

Bank's name........ (BSIC) Bank Sahelo-Saharienne
DAKAR SENEGAL
Address ...........Parcelles Assainies
A/C Name.............. Johnson Williams
A/C NO......011614800011
Swift code ......Bsahsnda
Bank Code.................Ko111
Code Guichet.................01006
Cle RIB.......................54

THanks and God bless you.

Take care.
Bye Darling.
Linda

Jetzt werde ich Pfarrer Blau einschalten und dem lieben Referend eine größere Zuwendung von Seiten der Kirche der heiligen Domenica in Aussicht stellen. Mal schauen, wie geldgeil der Referend ist.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Linda / Grace <linda_huma2007@yahoo.co.uk> <gracezanda33@yahoo.com> <transferdept-scb@mail.md> <charterdbank@mail.md> <basil_zenith@rediffmail.com> <zenith_advocates@rock.com>
Antwort #46 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 23:02

Jetzt wird es interessant.  Zwinkernd

Zitat:
Meine schwarze Perle hält es kaum noch aus ohne mich - ich kann sie verstehen. 

Muß man das überhaupt verstehen?   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2008 um 23:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #47 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 23:09

Zitat:
Muß man das überhaupt verstehen?

Nein, nicht wirklich.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #48 - 06. Oktober 2008 um 18:07

Post von meiner schwarzen Perle.

Hello my dearest love
           how are you today together with your work i hope all is well for me i am not ok due to my condition in this country.Honey i have seen your mail and what you said

Honey i though i should let you know that nothing on this earth can change the way i feel about you and "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision.

You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Darling you need to come and see where your beloved is roaming about although i am an orphan and no body is taking care of me here. when I am sick i don't know whom to run for help rather I will kneel down and pray to God to save my life.Please do let me know when you have send the money to the account i gave to you,Honey i gave the Rev:the email of your Rev:so he said that he will be contacting him any time from now.
I will like to stop here for now hoping to hear from you soon.
I Love you.
Linda

Ich bin mal gespannt, was der "Referend" seinem "Bruder in Christo" schreiben wird.

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #49 - 09. Oktober 2008 um 21:15

Oh Gott - sie stirbt. "Ja mei" würde ich da mal auf gut bayrisch sagen.    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my dearest love
         how are you today? i hope all is well for, me i am not ok due to my condition in this country.Honey i have seen your mail and what you said I don't have my international passport,I lost them when I was running for my life,I don't know that it is not in the file where other documents are,I don't know how I lost it and I can not afford to have another one.

Honey the only thing i have now is my refugge passport and i don't have money to scan and send them to you but i have beg one of the revrend sister in the camp she is very close to me and she promise to help me with some money to scan and send them to you.
So honey as soon as she gives me the money i will scan and send them to you but please find a way to send the money so that we can get this documents and the bank will make the transfer so that i can start coming over to your country.

Honey i don't know how else you can help me,Please I don't want to offend you,I have told you all about my life,I am passing through hell here, you know I am a lady,infact darling you may not understand my situation here,Darling I hope on you please don't disappoint me,i don't know whom to run to,I awalys plead with the Rev for me to make use of his computer to send you mails,please help me i beg you in the name of GOD.I will like to stop here for now
i love you.
Darling take care of yourself for me, waiting to hear from you soon.
take care yours ever
Linda

Na dann schick mal schön den Pass, mir doch egal, wo du die Kohle angeblich her hast. Ich sollte vielleicht ein Foto von der Schwester vom Referend anfordern.

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #50 - 13. Oktober 2008 um 15:27

Jetzt wirds ernst - sie will ein Kind von mir.     Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my dearest love
          how are you today together with your work i hope all is well for me i a not ok due to my condition in this country.Honey i have seen your mail and what you said first i want to thank you for all your effort and care towards me may GOD bless the works of your hands.

Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your wife.

We have known each other for months, and I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, and I cannot wait to bring joy into our world, and hopefully a baby boy one day. We are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.Honey please as soon as you send the money please try and let me know ok

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any woman can ever hope to experience.

Love always,
Linda

Doch das Beste kommt zum Schluss:           Ihr Flüchtlingsausweis

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2010 um 09:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #51 - 13. Oktober 2008 um 16:15

Da solltest Du sie doch einmal fragen, aus welchem Kindergarten sie diesen merkwürdigen Flüchtlingsausweis bekommen hat. Den Link zu meinem Original, der seit 2006 Gültigkeit hat, sende ich Dir per PN zu. Allerdings fehlt noch die Rückseite. Wird sicherlich auch bald von mir veröffentlicht. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #52 - 14. Oktober 2008 um 23:27

Pfarrer Blau hat einen salbungsvollen Brief an Linda geschrieben und eine finanzielle Unterstützung in Aussicht gestellt.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

dear sir,
  i am realy happy to write this mail to you how is your christian life? hope GOD is keeping you strong for me i am not ok due to my present condition.

Sir i have told my pastor about you and he said that he will be contacting you as soon as possible

I will like stop here for now Goodby and GOD bless you
Linda Huma

Na auf den Pastor bin ich mal gespannt.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #53 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 00:42

Zitat:
Jetzt wirds ernst - sie will ein Kind von mir.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #54 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 00:55

Zitat:
Zitat:
Jetzt wirds ernst - sie will ein Kind von mir.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Das heißt, daß du beim nächsten Treffen nicht mehr dabei bist. Mußt dich ja dann um deinen naturgebräunten Nachwuchs kümmern. Naja, wenn´s Spaß macht. 
Es sind zwar Kinderfoto´s im Forum nicht erwünscht, aber für das Foto von deinem Nachwuchs können wir eine Ausnahme machen Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #55 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 18:49

† Rais † schrieb on 15. Oktober 2008 um 00:55:
Das heißt, daß du beim nächsten Treffen nicht mehr dabei bist

Vielleicht lässt mich meine Smiley Zukünftige doch zum Treffen gehen, wenn ich besonders lieb  Smiley zu ihr bin.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #56 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 21:50

Jetzt ist sie aber schwer am Jammern...    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my dearest love
            how are you today? i hope all is well for, me i am not ok due to present condition in this country.Honey i have seen your mail and what you said i want you to understand that i am angry with the way things are going now.

Honey like i told you before that i lost my international passport when i was running for my life and the only thing i have now is the refugee i.d card which they issued to me in camp i don't have any other thing and i don't have any body to help me.

Honey if you really care and love me and you want me to come over to your country please find a way to send the money to me so that i can go to the lawyers office to give him the money so that he can start preparing the documents for the transfer.

Honey please i want you to send the money to me through western union money transfer so that it will be easy for me please that is the only option now if you cannot send the money through this means that means that you don't want to help and you don't love me.

Honey please i beg you in the name of GOD help me my condition in getting worst everyday and nobody to help please i want to come out of here as soon as possible.

I will like to stop here for still wanting to hear from you
Yours love
Linda

Mir kommen die Tränen - da muss die Kirche der heiligen Domenica helfen.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #57 - 21. Oktober 2008 um 19:41

Und sie wartet immer noch auf meine Sesterzen....   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my dearest love,
       how are you together wuith you work i hiope GOD is keeping you going on,for me i am not ok due to my present condition.Honey i miss you so much in my life
It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.Honey please as soon as you send the money today please forward to me the payment slip so that the Rev: will help me

Dear, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my Charming Prince, and I am your devoted Princess. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

Love always,
Linda

Das Kasperltheater dauert jetzt lang genug. Sie kriegt heute noch die erste falsche WU-Nummer.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #58 - 23. Oktober 2008 um 18:57

Sie hat die falsche WU-Nummer nicht bekommen, weil ihr Postfach voll war.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my dearest love
              how are doing over there in your country and not to forget your work? i hope all is well, for me in am not OK due to my condition in this country.

Honey are you ok? please i want to know because this days nothing gives my joy other than your mails please i want you to mail so that i will know that you are ok.

Honey yesterday i was in a dream were in was with you holding arms, kissing each other but when i woke up i found that it was in a dream so i just remembered my LATE parents so i was sober and started crying and some of the girls in the camp started consoling me  saying that it will be alright one day and i remembered your promise to me.

Honey please help me so that i can leave like other girls and a better life.Honey i have attached my LATE fathers funeral picture i hard never wanted to show it to you until i arrive to your country but my dream last night mad me to show it to you please i need some love and care from you i want to be cared for once again in life i am tired of suffering in a prison called camp.

Honey i depend on you to help me so that i can leave normal life like others,i believe as soon as the documents is ready the bank will make the transfer and i will start coming to meet with you.

Honey please help me so that i can get those documents for the transfer i know that GOD will surely pay you back and also bless the works of your hands.

I will like to stop here for now still wanting to hear from you
Yours love
Linda

Bild von der Beerdigung des angeblichen Vaters. Die schrecken wirklich vor nichts zurück.  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Oktober 2008 um 20:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #59 - 23. Oktober 2008 um 20:05

Ich hatte ihr eine 9stellige WU-Nummer geschickt. 10 Minuten später kam die Meckermail.  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello my dearest love
           how are you today? i hope all is well, for me i am not ok due to my condition in this country.Honey i have seen your mail and what you said i am sorry for your illness may GOD grant you good health.

Honey i don't understand you too well is it western union or the account i gave to you? because i told the Rev: and he said that if it is western union that it must be 10 digit number but what you sent to me was 9 digit numbers and he also that if it where the account i gave to you that you should forward to me the payment slip that the bank issued to you when you payed in the money.

Honey please i need your soonest reply so that i can go to the lawyers office and also get prepared for my coming to meet with you.

I will like to stop here for now still wanting to hear from you
Yours love
Linda

Die sind ganz schön auf Zack, wenn es um Sesterzen geht.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema