Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Deborah <derby_vin@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1766 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Deborah <derby_vin@yahoo.com>
25. Juli 2008 um 21:34

Die ist besonders schlau sendet mir Bilder von 2006 und möchte Geld für ihr Visa zu mir.

hi XXXXX
      Thanks for replying all the mails i have been sending to you,how is everything?and netherland?i will like to see your pictures too. Yes i can live in another country,but unless i know the  person  I'm going to live with very well before i can decide to go or not to go. I live with my mum,cause my parent broke up for a long time,am the first born and we are 3 in number,2 girls and 1 boy,the boy is the last born.  Am a student in the university, a master degree in archeology, and my other siblings are also students.For my mum she is a teacher.  For dad we don't know his where about. You said you want to invite me to your country but peter i need to know you very well first you know? Please tell me about your self too and your pictures.hope to here from you soon thanks.   
                                                                              DEBORAH 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.186.7 with SMTP id n7cs131597rvp;
       Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.122.12 with SMTP id u12mr3667421anc.109.1214821743868;
       Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <derby_vin@yahoo.com>
Received: from n5d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n5d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.89])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 6si2962263ywi.1.2008.06.30.03.29.02;
       Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of derby_vin@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.89;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of derby_vin@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.89 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=derby_vin@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=derby_vin@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n5.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2008 02:22:40 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.164] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2008 10:29:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2008 10:29:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 483573.33373.bm@omp105.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75297 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jun 2008 10:29:02 -0000
Received: from [41.210.9.222] by web59913.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:29:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.199
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: derby_vin@yahoo.com
Subject: Re:XXXXX
To: XXXX <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870806270930w3cf95ca3yca87fef3466a1904@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-791731893-1214821742=:60656"
Message-ID: <379074.60656.qm@web59913.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-791731893-1214821742=:60656
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
[spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2011 um 00:58 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10114 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Deborah Vinyo  <derby_vin@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Juli 2008 um 21:39

Deborah vinyo is my name, born on March 9 1982, I was born in Togo on the coast of west Africa,Lome is the capital of Togo,but i live in Ghana. I am a master degree student in the university of Ghana(Legon). I have never been married, but have had boy friends twice in my life.                                                T he first guy was a school mate which, he was a year ahead of me in college, the second guy come into my life but we could not get any where, was only a short time relationship, it was a short term  because i did not know he was a married man until i found out  I live in the campus. we live in a 2 bedroom self contain house with a quiet a big compound.I like indoor activities, watching tv, music, reading cooking and sleeping when there is no more to do, i don't smoke nor drink so don't club, i like to swim as well so quiet often i go to the beach side.
           I am on this site just to meet some one special to share the rest of my life with. I want to let you know that I am on line hoping to meet a single honest man who will be pure in heart,good sense of humor, a man that respect his wife, faithful,available, sensual and above all interested in getting married or long term relationship. All I want in my life now is a man who will love me and make me happy, I want to love my man forever and he should also loves me forever we will live together in our  lovely home while we work together to take care of our bills and problems forever. well i will like to end here but hope to hear from u soon
                                                        Deborah.

Hello XXXX
      Thank you for replying the mail i send you, how are things with you?why did you kept so long to reply the mail?,i waited too long waiting to here from you.
   So i was so happy to receive the message.I will  finished  my study ending of this  month,and you ask how with my study if i live in another country,i will finish the masters degree this month so with the P H D degree yes i can do it in another country.My country shouldn't  be  the  problem  if only  you  claim  you love  me,i can travel to your country to live with you for the sake of love,yes it will be a happy family living together.So you work with the robot factory that is nice,QUESTIONS FOR YOU,do you want to live with me in your country?,do you want me as a wife or you just want a relationship?,i can strongly let you know that i am the right woman for you because i have been betrayed by my former lover so i know how its pains  if someone  disappointed you,am a woman who believe in one man.so if you think you want to live with me am ever ready for you ok.
    From the way you talk mean you are a good man if you prove that to me you will be happy living with me as a wife.i will be expecting your reply so please do that in time, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XXXXX

Hello XXXX,.............

Thanks so much for your quick reply. How are you doing? hope you are fine.
The beauty of a person is not the clothes they wear, The figure they carry, or the way they comb their hair. The beauty of a person must be seen from their eyes, Because that is the doorway to their heart, The place where love resides. The beauty of a person is not in a facial mole, But true beauty in a person is reflected in their soul. It is the caring that they lovingly give, The passion that they show. The beauty of a person With passing years only grows. 

I have so much feelings for you my dear Peter, your reply have made my heart beat twice, and you know what that means?????

It means that am all yours and i believe you will never break my soft heart.
LOVE YOU XXXX......

Yours sweet babe,
DEBORAH         

hello my husband

How are you doing today?thanks for hearing from you again,i sent them didn't you see them?don't worry i will send them again.

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.
I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. And I know my simple words can never compare. 
    From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy had. You are the most AMAZING guy I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again.
       Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I hear from you, and you give me butterflies when you kiss me on the screen. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.
       You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.I hate being far from you. Knowing that I will only see you on your holiday,its breaks my heart. I pray that you will carry my love for you in your heart while you are in your country, and I look forward to the day when we can be together.

Love Always,

Deborah
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2008 um 08:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 25. Juli 2008 um 21:44

Hello my Husband
             How are you doing toady?its nice hearing from you once again,am always happy if i receive a mail from you,i went to the embassy today and i was told i have to get the pasport first before they will be able to tel me the amount of the visa and the plane ticket,so i went to the pasport office and ask the price and the duration,i was told is 250 euros that is the normal price but if i need it withen one week it will be 350 euros,so please tell me what to do my love.I dont know what to say my love but you are the sweetest thing that ever hapen to me,i can wait to meet you my love,some times i cant concentrate on anything just keep thinking of you,i love you so much my love XXXX.hope to here from you soon.

yours wife to be
                                 Deborah     

Hello Sweet heart
              About the photographs,my room mate is studying acting,and she know about photography,she took me those pictures last week with her digital  camera,so we down loaded it onto the computer,but come to think of it, do you think i will go to a studio for some one who is not my husband to see my nakedness.Honey you know i cant do that?.
  I told my mum  about you and she was so happy cause i told her i will never fall for any man in my life again,so she was shocked by hearing that am in love at last,she sent her greetings.Honey you know i have to get some documents before i can travel to your place, such as passport,visa and plane ticket, how do i get those papers?.Am dieing to meet you and be in your arms,then you show me the real meaning of love.For me i will like to  meet you  by ending of this month,can i meet you my love?.please reply me fast.

LOVE ALWAYS
                  DEBORAH.              

Hello my love XXXX
             How is every thing with you?,its been along time since you heard from  me  because of the information you gave me,they just told me the same money you told me which was $200,that is on phone,but refuse to reply the mail i sent them,that is the information i got from your people,so what do we do now ?,but honey i really miss you so much,i love you so much honey,if loving you will be the greatest sin on earth  then i will sin for people to stone me to death.I love you soo much, hope to here from you soon.

Your love
Deborah.     

HI XXXXX
How is everything with going with you?its been a long time i heard from you and i don't know the reason why you stop writing to me,i even thought you don't love me ant more.
I miss you so much,am very happy to here from you again,am almost finish with my project work and hope to meet you soon.........I understand your computer is having a problem have you fixed it yet?, about the document, i already told you,i will need PASSPORT,VISA AND PLAIN TICKET.i sent you one picture,hope to here from you soon.

DEBORAH.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2008 um 08:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 25. Juli 2008 um 23:40

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  adsl9222.4u.com.gh
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.210.9.222

inetnum:        41.210.0.0 - 41.210.31.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
admin-c:        MKN4-AFRINIC
admin-c:        DAA7-AFRINIC
admin-c:        EAK16-AFRINIC
tech-c:         MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         DAA7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         EAK16-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GHANATEL-MNT
mnt-by:         MNT-DAA7
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.210.0.0 - 41.210.63.255
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2008 um 08:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 25. Juli 2008 um 23:55

Bei dem Bild nehme ich an, dass es sich um eine Profiaufnahme handelt. Ist mit einer Sony DSC R1 aufgenommen. Die kostet um 800 Euro, hat ein Karl-Zeiss Objektiv mit 5 fach optischen Zoom und 10,3 Mio Pixeln. Foto stammt vom 26.12.2006, vermutlich für ein Lifestyle Magazin aufgenommen.

Die mögen uns zwar für zu dumm halten, Afrikanerinnen auseinanderzuhalten, aber die letzten drei sind eine andere Person, als die ersten vier! Aus welchem Magazin sie die Bilder wohl geklaut haben?
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2008 um 10:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Deborah <derby_vin@yahoo.com>
Antwort #5 - 03. Mai 2011 um 15:32

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  deborah vinyo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert