Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Rashid Mohammed  <rashidmohammed15@gmail.com>   <rashidmohammed01@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 9758 mal)

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Rashid Mohammed  <rashidmohammed15@gmail.com>   <rashidmohammed01@hotmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 07. Juli 2008 um 23:24

Ich muss doch noch mal nächsten Sonntag in unserer Gemeinde fragen, wann unsere ghanesischen Gäste zurück nach Ghana fliegen. Dann könnte man vielleicht ein kleines "Foto-Shooting" arangieren!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Rashid Mohammed  <rashidmohammed15@gmail.com>   <rashidmohammed01@hotmail.com>
Antwort #31 - 08. Juli 2008 um 05:12

Das wäre geil.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #32 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 21:23

Da wartet jemand auf Antwort von unserem Anwalt.

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

How are you doing today? I hope fine. Please I will ask to you if you will still help me and my mother in securing our funds to your country. You are not spending any money from your side because everything is well arranged by me and my mother all we need is for you to say yes that you are ready in receiving the funds and helping us to secure the funds and invest it if the funds get there. There nothing to worry about because we have all the need documents that will be required by your authority here and there.

Please if you will not help us still email us so we can know what to do down here, if it is to look for another person or not because you asked me to contact you lawyer which I have did an up till now nothing from you or your so called lawyer.

Please your reply is highly needed.

Rashid Mohammed

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema