Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 29936 mal)

mafiamanager
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Standort: Rüsselsheim
Re: Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru>
Antwort #90 - 25. Februar 2008 um 18:55

JETZT WIRDS INTERESSANT !!!!!!

Endlich spricht Sie über Kohle !!!!!!! (nachdem ich ihr einen Urlaub in meiner spanischen Villa mit Pool angeboten habe).

My dear Edgar.

I am glad to welcome you today this fine afternoon. I hope, that at you also good morning and mood also. 
At us it is now very warm. I want to wish you health.
I trust you my darling, but I do not have confidence about, whether that all can it will turn out how we this would like. 
Really it will be not easy to me to borrow that necessary sum of money to arrive to you my darling. 
I already tried to do some times it, but is ineffectual. 
Everyone speak, that it is adventure to be started up in such trip, not being assured, that you can return all sum back. 
Whether a little that can occur to me in the country where I never was also nothing I know. Me can plunder or... 
I at all do not wish to think of it. I certainly understand these people. 
The sum which I ask from them really greater. Also the risk is great that I cannot to return to them it in time. At everyone the problems and the desires. 
And on their realization too are necessary money. Therefore not all willingly go to me towards. 
The only thing, that to me was possible while it to find the woman, whose daughter works in travel agency. 
Today we went together with it to this agency. 

I was long there and to me all have explained. To me I seem have confused to nothing also all have written down correctly. 
First of all the foreign passport is necessary for reception of the visa and departure for limits of the Russian Federation for me. 
I and without agency knew it. 

I shall receive it in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. If I shall take advantage also service of travel agency it will borrow till 14 days. 
And when my passport will be ready, it will be necessary for me to go to Moscow to be in embassy. 

And to receive there the sanction of reception of the visa. 
Nevertheless it is necessary for me to pass physical examination and to receive the document, the certificate of my health. 
I shall pass medical survey in my multiclinic for 82 euros.

To me also it is important and it will be necessary to receive an insurance policy again. 
And when I shall be in Moscow in embassy I can take advantage of a case and make an insurance policy in Moscow. 
It will be faster also cheaper, than in my city. 

In agency to me have told about the large company which is engaged in insurance of the citizens who are driving off abroad. 
It is the Insurance Company " Spasskie Gate ". 

It is necessary, if with me accident will take place or I shall be sick in territory of other state. 
The insurance company will pay all medical services and all other loadings in case of failure. This insurance policy costs 110 euros. 

The travel agency asks to pay for reception of the visa and for work 283 euros. 

When I shall go to Moscow on reception in embassy, to me means to live in hotel and on road up to Moscow and back will be required. 
Nevertheless I shall spend 223 euros for road up to Moscow and back. 

Hotels in capital very dear. And in the center of Moscow it is impossible to have a cheap hotel accommodation. 
It seems to me, that it is dear even for the western businessman. 

But I wish to stop in inexpensive hotel on surburb of Moscow, or in the most close suburb of capital. 
Where cost of residing does not exceed 30-40 euros a day for number and 7 euros for food. 

On my calculations I shall be in hotel approximately 4 days and 3 nights. 

The hotel will have two, both possibly three stars and two times I shall go to have breakfast and supper. 
It still except for that 120-160 euros on hotel and approximately 28 euros on food. 

Though I have not got used to luxury and I live modestly enough, but I very much hope, that in hotel there will be no cockroaches. 
I awfully am afraid of them. 
Well I hope, that I have not forgotten anything. I have written all to euro that it was clear to you. 
And I have translated all from roubles at the rate of currencies which now is. 

In my opinion I all have told to you and I have forgotten nothing. To me spoke also in agency, that it is necessary for me to receive the visa. 
I was interested about all this. And me have told, that it will approximately cost 89 euros. 

Thus, you now can count and understand how many means it is necessary, that our meeting became actually real.
I have understood today, that also that I had in the the childhood likely is interesting to you. 
And I would like to tell today to you about my childhood and my children's dreams. I remember myself small. I was such girl. 
And I was not constraining. I was not afraid of another's people. Some children are afraid of it. And at a kind of the another's person they are confused. 
It can be simple children feel power of the person. And if the person bad the child feels it. I think, that it so.
I remember as I ran on a field barefoot and collected camomiles and dandelions. And then I do a wreath from them.
The hobby in the childhood there was likely a game in the best skill to be hidden. One person closed eyes, and the others escaped. 
And this one person should find all others. 
We liked this time. 
I in the childhood had many friends, but then in due course they have left. And the some people have remained. 
And with them I support always good relations. 
Our childhood always has no problems and cares. I think, that this one of the finest moments in human life. And in many cases 
Human life influences him the childhood. At this particular time he receives all education and the beginning of culture. It is necessary to look well at this time 
For the child and to notice all. Him pleasure, grief, insults. Nothing can be overlooked. It is very important. 
I think, that I for children shall well look, so I see today the some people family at which simply does not suffice mind for education of the child. 
Today I saw one unpleasant picture. I went home, and on opposite side roads there was mum with the child. The child very much cried. 
I the woman went and shouted on him. Then she has taken the child on hands both jolting him started and continued to shout. I have thought, that she a lunatic. 
All passers-by paid attention on her. It seemed to me, that at her simply do not maintain nerves. And all likely because of that, 
That her the husband drinks alcohol frequently and much. And here also the child is. And all this simply does not allow to live easy. 
In our city it is possible many to meet such pictures. I never want to have all so. It is terrible.
I hope, that you have not become sad after all it. It is a life, and it it happens frequently severe.
And I never can address also with the child if he will be. And I shall always look ahead to make a correct choice. 
And my future husband will never allow, that in family arose bad. 
I understand, that you the good person and if we sometime shall be together I hope, that we shall try for happiness and well-being of ours possible families. 
It is pleasant for me to receive your letters. It is very necessary for me. 
You for me became the person with whom it is possible to talk and tell all.
You have any dream? If you could execute one desire that you would want to make in this world?
I shall wait from you the letter. And I hope, that I shall soon see it.
I embrace you strong.

Snezhana
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #91 - 25. Februar 2008 um 19:02

Antwort an Snezhana:

Zitat:
My lovely girl,

I understand, that it is not easy to come to see me or go for a trip somewhere else.

But why can´t I come to Kirov or we meet in Moscow???

I STILL HAVE  A BUSINESS VISA FOR RUSSIA SO I CAN TRAVEL TO YOU !!!!!
A friend has free luxury appartments in the center of Moscow!
I take 2 weeks off and we organize all your Passport and Visa stuff, so you don´t have to pay for it!
I will pay it for you when I come down. 

What do you think?

Kisses
Edgar
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #92 - 25. Februar 2008 um 19:07

Ist ja irre. Ihre Forderung übertrifft ja noch mein Angebot von 500 Euronen. Aber die will sie bestimmt auch haben. Aber erst mal das Aktfoto!  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #93 - 25. Februar 2008 um 23:40

Wäre interessant zu erfahren, ob Du Antwort auf Deine letzte Mail bekommen hast oder ob die Kleine kalte Füße bekommen hat...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #94 - 26. Februar 2008 um 06:25

Zitat:
Wäre interessant zu erfahren, ob Du Antwort auf Deine letzte Mail bekommen hast oder ob die Kleine kalte Füße bekommen hat...

Noch ist nichts angekommen.  Traurig

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #95 - 26. Februar 2008 um 12:39

Dann hat Sie´s wohl geschnallt! So ging´s mir bei meinem ersten Kontakt auch...
Mal sehen, wie es sich entwickelt, den "Kostenvoranschlag" hab ich ja schon bekommen... 
Bin also mal gespannt, wie hoch die "Rechnung" definitiv ausfällt...  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #96 - 26. Februar 2008 um 15:28

Ich habe inzwischen auch Antwort bekommen wegen Pustefix. Die gibt einen kleinen Einblick in die Arbeitsweise der Scammer.

Das Pustefix erwähnt wurde, kommt durch meinen Provider und ist eine Antwort auf meine an sie gerichtete Mail zu sehen. 
Eine ausführlichere Beschreibung soll es unter http://cr.yp.to/immhf/thread.html geben. Muss da gleich mal reinschauen!

Das bedeutet wohl im Klartext folgendes:

- Mail kommt rein
- "Antworten"-Button wird gedrückt
- vorhandener Text wird gelöscht
- neuer Text wird hereinkopiert
- Mail wird abgesandt

Ob so etwas "The Bat" automatisch machen kann, entzieht sich meiner Kenntnis! 
Vielleicht ist am Ende kein Michail, Pjotr oder sonst jemand, der da noch arbeitet, sondern nur IBM "Deep Blue"!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #97 - 26. Februar 2008 um 20:49

Mit TheBat! ist es möglich, vorgefertigte Briefe als Antwort zu versenden. Dazu braucht man nicht einmal etwas zu kopieren. 
Ist nur blöde, das zu erklären. Es geht alles mit drei Mausklicks. Antworten anklicken, Text anklicken, absenden.
TheBat! ist so umfangreich, es sind Dinge möglich, die sind einfach phänomenal. 
Ist ja nicht umsonst das beste und umfangreichste E-Mail-Programm.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #98 - 26. Februar 2008 um 21:28

Also die muss echt denken, ich bin dumm wie Brot: (man beachte Absatz 2)

Hello.

I am glad, that you have written me the letter, I always am glad, when I see your letters on mine email. So is happy, what exactly you I have met on the Internet. I as hope, that we can be in the future together, and can and so is fast, time will show.

My dear I shall be certainly glad, if we shall meet you in Moscow. But I am afraid for your safety in Russia. Because there are many people who hate foreigners. And everywhere it is possible to see inscriptions: " Russia for Russian! ". For us it would be better, if I have arrived to you at first. Especially we would not go against traditions of ancestors which are at us. What do you think of it my darling?

I want to tell to you, that I have dream. I dream to see and visit the sea together with you. Simply I never was on the sea, I saw it only in pictures or in films, and in a reality I never was on the sea. It looks so beautifully, I think, that in a reality it will be looks even better and more beautifully. 

I want to feel a smell of a salty wind which blows from the sea. I want to feel as a wind inflates my hair. I want to see as waves on the sun shine, as if it shines silver as beams of the sun play on water and they are reflected, giving to this a golden shade of water. I want to feel sand under legs, to hear shouts of the seagull which fly highly above the sea.

And certainly, the most important that you were close. You hold me for hands, you embrace me around of my body the hands, and we stand only together looking afar, afar the infinite sea. And to us from it it becomes joyful on soul, we are happy, that we have found each other and we enjoy joyful minutes of an our life. 

It is rather beautiful to dream for me, but it is a pity, that only dreams, and that that it does not occur actually. I the truth very strongly dream of it and as it would be desirable, that it appeared a reality, instead of flesh of imagination. I probably would be the happiest person on the ground together with you, be it a reality. I hope to you my dream is pleasant. And you have as any dream?

I shall look forward to your letter, I hope you to me write it soon as soon as can. Because only your letters, inspire me, give pleasure and by that doing my day even more brightly and more beautifully. I so am happy, that you to me write. I am always glad to receive from you your letters.

Your Snezhana
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #99 - 26. Februar 2008 um 21:31

Also, entweder ich stell mich weiter naiv, oder ich komm mit ´ner Story wie Ottmar: Schick mir ein aktuelles Bild im "up in the arse"- Stil...

Was meint ihr?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #100 - 26. Februar 2008 um 22:05

Zitat:
Also, entweder ich stell mich weiter naiv, oder ich komm mit ´ner Story wie Webmaster: Schick mir ein aktuelles Bild im "up in the arse"- Stil...

Was meint ihr?

Lieber im Moment noch nicht. Das würde vielleicht auffallen. Warten wir noch ein paar Tage, wie sie auf meine Mail reagiert.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 12:02 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Flower of the Orient
Scam Warners

AbgeschlaFFt und ausgebuFFt

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Antwort #101 - 26. Februar 2008 um 22:11

Zitat:
My dear I shall be certainly glad, if we shall meet you in Moscow. But I am afraid for your safety in Russia. Because there are many people who hate foreigners. And everywhere it is possible to see inscriptions: " Russia for Russian! ". For us it would be better, if I have arrived to you at first. Especially we would not go against traditions of ancestors which are at us. What do you think of it my darling?

Diesen Schwachsinn hat mir damals Kristina Varvashenko auch erzählt und ich Idiot habs damals geglaubt.   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #102 - 26. Februar 2008 um 22:31

Also gut, dann also weiter mit dem Naivling:

Zitat:
My dearest Snezhana,

I am happy to receive your letter, like always!!! 
It´s the happiest time of my day when I see your mail in the Inbox.

It is nice that you are afraid of my security, but I think you don´t have to.
My business- visa is still valid and I have travelled about 5-6 times to Russia and the Ukraine the last 2 years.
And, thanks God, nothing happened! I am still alive! 
We can have a limousine with driver and bodyguard, if you are afraid. I am preared to pay for this for a week or two!!
Also my business partners may help us with visa and tickets, they also provide me a very luxurious flat in the center when I am in Moscow.
When I am there I can pay for visa and tickets in cash! What is your wish for a present?
What does your mum like, I want to bring a present for her, too!!

I don´t want to insist on this, because I don´t want to force you in any way, but... just think about it my sweetheart.

Kisses

Edgar
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Flower of the Orient
Scam Warners

AbgeschlaFFt und ausgebuFFt

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Antwort #103 - 26. Februar 2008 um 22:45

Sehr gut.
Schreibst ihr ja schon im letzten Brief, dass du einen russischen Geschäftspartner hast und da kommt die Göre mit so einem Schwachsinn. 

Die muß dich ja wirklich für bekloppt halten.    Smiley

Die ist wirklich doof wie Brot und meint, wenn der Schwellkörper anschwillt, wird das Gehirn blutleer.   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #104 - 26. Februar 2008 um 23:37

Zitat:
Die ist wirklich doof wie Brot und meint, wenn der Schwellkörper anschwillt, wird das Gehirn blutleer.

.... ja, ne! Aber da dürfen wir uns als Männer ja nicht beschweren, wir sind es ja, die es denen ermöglichen ihre Raubzüge auszuführen... leider!!

Aber: Ja, die muss wirklich denken ich habe Schwierigkeiten mich meinem realen Umfeld anzupassen. Auf Deutsch: Ich bin dumm wie Brot!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 11:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema