Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Svetlana <svetlanka.svetulik@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 123 mal)

Jaylapeno
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Svetlana <svetlanka.svetulik@gmail.com>
03. Oktober 2023 um 16:25

Dear... I am seating now at work all trembling and it is difficult to put myself together, after all what has happened to me yesterday evening when I received cash for ticket to Poland and another expenses I went to arrange the process for my coming to you... And worst of all is that thing, that I am afraid and don't know how to tell you it! In any way I need to do it in spite of everything...! yesterday I was so inspired that soon we are together... Since that time when I came to the yard where the agency is, I noticed that one strange unknown man was going behind me... But I didn't pay attention, that during all this time he was following me!!! I didn't think that such case can happen in my small town where I live already long time in such early evening time!!! It is very difficult for me to remember what happened, but I will try to tell you... Since that time when I came to the yard of house, I noticed that he was going behind me.... And at that moment I felt that something is wrong!!! I began to go faster and faster and almost run into the main entrance of the nearest house in hurry to check if that man follows me or not, but I was not in time... Now I remember only the one thing - I felt beat on my head... I came to myself in the hospital and could not understand what happened!!! Next to me was seating my mother and explained me everything... I was found in the main entrance of the house unconscious by some woman who called the ambulance and police... At once I asked... Where is my bag???!!! When they answered me that when I was found, there were no personal things with me, only phone in the pocket of the jacket... I didn't hear what my mum was telling me more... I felt just nothing inside as I understood that my bag with money was stolen... And sweetie... I was just crying and crying, being not able to tell nothing... Moreover I'm bitten by some stranger, have injuries, and I feel myself so disgusted, because someone interfered into our lives and decided that he needs money more, and was ready to cause such malicious actions to the young not protected woman...!!! you do everything for us, to be together, you have too much patience... But I just spoiled everything...!!! Have no words to express everything what I feel right now... Please, darling... Please... Answer me back when only read this...... I need to hear you.... I need only you, sweetie.... It should be happy day, and me could be near you, but now I am seating being bitten and all in tears and afraid what you will tell me, love…

Svetlana
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2024 um 18:59 von Stiray »  

IMAGE954.jpeg ( 307 KB | Downloads )
IMAGE954.jpeg
daddy.jpg ( 399 KB | Downloads )
daddy.jpg
with_mummy_.jpeg ( 332 KB | Downloads )
with_mummy_.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Svetlana <svetlanka.svetulik@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Oktober 2023 um 18:29

Hello my dear...
Don't know... I just don't know what to tell you now and how to do this... But I need and I will try to tell you everything, although it is very difficult for me now and I am writing you and tears will up on my eyes more and more that I nearly cannot see the screen and cannot gather my thoughts...! Okay... I just need to do this! Honey, today... Exactly this day should be the happiest one, without tears and worries, but it should be only with positive and smiles... And unfortunately everything is otherwise!
I just didn't expect this and could not think that this can happen...Now I am seating and try to put all my strength to tell you everything since the very beginning... So today when the bus Kiev-Warsaw was arriving to the border, all the passengers were going through control of checking all their documents and reasons where and why they are arriving. When they came to me, asked my documents and where I go, I have told that to Germany. They told me to come with them for some additional check because lots of Ukrainians are not coming back to Ukraine than at all. And ... Everything began exactly from this moment...! They took my ID and were checking something in the computer system... Than worker of the Ukrainian custom returned me it with such words: " Ms. Svetlana Pryimak, we are apologizing before you, but you will be not able to leave borders of Ukraine..." I didn't understand HOW it can be and WHY... When they were in hurry to explain me everything having noticed by my reaction that soon I will be not able to control myself... It turned that there is debt, debt for utilities for flat... I knew about that debt, I got subpoena, I visited the court which decided to appoint restructuring of my debt, but after time passed and that this process was forgotten! I am just shocked...! Honey, I even didn't suspect that past can depict on our future!!! I have nothing to think, nothing to feel and nothing to tell more...! This debt is too big... It is 387$ and I just didn't expect that past can influence our common future so much!!! Yes, sorry... It is only my mistake and I needed to think about it beforehand, but believe me... If only I knew, I would tell you it at once! I could not imagine that such difficulties can be...I don't know what to do and to tell more... If we pay it - we will meet, if no - I will understand it... Just tell me what I need to do... Do I need to come back home or we will manage with this problem... Of course if you agree to close this debt, I will return you all sum of money as only I earn it!!! Of course it will be not everything and at once, and it will be partially. I hope that there being with you I will find some job, with my salary will be fine and I will be able to save money to give you part by part! I will find job there with you, and will do all how to earn money for giving it to you back! I am just asking you to forgive me if you can... , I realize that it can be difficult, but I am broken completely... I am seating here in loneliness only with tears and pain...In any case I wait for your answer and for your phone call...! All this is because nowadays lots of Ukrainian leave Ukraine just forever, and before they go away, they need to pay all to the government what they owe!!! And honey… I am here alone on the border just having idea what to do at all!!! Please, call me as only you read this...
Svetlana
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2024 um 18:58 von Stiray »  

svetlanka_svetulik_2.jpg ( 110 KB | Downloads )
svetlanka_svetulik_2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 19. März 2024 um 18:57

Hello my dear!

First of all I am very very happy that today as always I have a possibility to write you letter, where I tell you how much I was missing you and to express everything what I feel!!! I would like to continue on the very romantic note speaking about my feelings to you and dreaming how we will spend time together, but unfortunately I need to tell you about some organizational points concerning our future! Honey... Today I realized that I am silly and stupid girl indeed!!! Yes, and this is true, I don't refuse from this truth about myself... And as only found the possibility just at once am writing you!
So we have paid process of TravelPackage, today I have gotten a phone call from the agency and they asked me to visit them. Of course I didn't put it away for a long time, and as only I had free minute I ran at once to them, because now the most important event in my life is our meeting with my lovely man!!! I was asked the question there, if I am financially independent to travel abroad, to your country, and I surely told them that "yes, of course"! Honey, I thought that this question concerns to the payment for Travel Package, and I could not even think that the system going abroad is sooo difficult to make, that I began to panic in nervousness and didn't know what to do!!! At it turned, under that question they meant if I have enough finance on my bank account, which allows me to travel abroad... Honey, one more time I want to confess what a stupid woman I am!!! Why didn't I think everything beforehand??? My , I am ready just to cry now, as I understand my guilt before you...
Agency explained me about the system of work of travel checks or cash, which I need to get for the solution of this problem... They can be bought in any international bank and their presence proves that I am not a beggar and go abroad not to panhandle as poor woman... Or also I can have this money in cash or on the account. When I heard its sum, I was stunned by it and was just shocked!!! The common sum of it amounts is 750$, and it's not matter how much days I stay in your country... And you know that for me this news is like a bolt from the blue!!! But sweetheart, if to consider this issue from the positive corner, as always it gives us positive side in all this situation... When they saw my eyes full of shock and nearly ready to be on tears, after that when I heard this information, they were in hurry to make me calm, that after that when I arrive to your country and our of borders of Ukraine, all this sum will be given back!!! My ... Dear... It really encouraged me, but I still to be worrying in the obscurity, because I don't know what reaction you will have after this!!! I know... I know that you can be angry on me after this, I know that you can blame and tell that I am silly girl, but darling, the main thing is that this money will be not lost!!! Money will be given back from cent to the last cent, and in any International bank there is a serves to change that cheques for money as only I reach the place of destination!!! We need this to prove my solvency for going through the borders by the time of my trips. Honey, it means that as only I arrive to you, we can go there and you will take back all this payment cent in cent and dollar in dollar!!! These tour checks need to be bought for the possibility to leave my country and to come in yours! Sorry, sorry my love... I don't know how I need to ask forgiveness from you, but I realize that it is my fault and only my... My all gentle lovely feelings to you just have no measures and boundaries, and I cannot even allow the thought, that when we are making the last step of preparations of my coming to you, everything can be broken... I cannot put this idea in my head, because my mind which is full with thoughts about you, refuse to take this idea!!! I am writing you and with each new word it is so difficult for me to type, because my eyes are completely in tears, my hands and fingers are trembling and I cannot stop this crying... , my heart is beating with such speed and wants to break out because of this pain... Everything that I want, especially for now it is to turn next to you!!! I cannot stay alone no more... We need, not... we MUST be together!!! Please, answer me as only you can... I cannot say something more... Now I am full of my worries and tears what is going to be and feeling myself so bad and so guilty before you, my love…

Yours only Svetlana

svetlanka_svetulik_3.jpg ( 109 KB | Downloads )
svetlanka_svetulik_3.jpg
svetlanka_svetulik_4.jpg ( 164 KB | Downloads )
svetlanka_svetulik_4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 19. März 2024 um 19:00

Die Bilder wurden bei Valeriya Kazakova / Валерия Казакова aus Trostjanez geklaut.

Valeri Kazakova

https://vk.com/valerikozakova
https://vk.com/id215927118
https://www.instagram.com/valeri_kozakova/
https://www.instagram.com/vk.cosmetology/
https://www.facebook.com/valeri.kozakova

Externe Outings:

<valentinaminny88@outlook.com>
<valentina88vall@outlook.com>
<valentinalolly@outlook.com>
<valentinafirefly@outlook.com>

<valentinasladkaya@outlook.com> 
<valentiinatetsi@outlook.com>
<valentina_tikiti@outlook.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 02. April 2024 um 21:31

Auswertung des gefälschten ukrainischen Reisepasses:

Passnummer: FT208905

Passinhaberin: Svitlana Pryimak

Eigentlich nicht schlecht gemacht.

Alle Kontrollziffern korrekt berechnet.

Aber ukrainische Pässe der Serie F wurden letztmals Anfang 2021 ausgestellt...

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2024 um 21:35 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema