Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ekaterina <vasiliyvakkatya17@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 84 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Ekaterina <vasiliyvakkatya17@gmail.com>
19. September 2023 um 10:03

Hi, I am very happy to write an email for dating. I am sorry if my letter is bothering you. I am alone and single.
My friends told me to try the internet to meet for a new friend. I am sure it will be a very significant action that will change my life.
I never used this method of acquaintance and so little confused what to do. If you also will be interest ed in to continue in our talking,
I will be very happy to read about you more info. I really doubt that is need to talk about me in the first email.
For a start, I probably need to tell about my name - is Ekaterina. I activate, communicative, hardworking, open and genuine woman.
I wish to meet a kindly, courageous, honest, caring and loving man. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it

Spoiler:
Return-Path:
<bounce+2e7f45.3e6aa5-xxx@cousinsnigeria.com>
Received: from esja.orangewebsite.com by esja.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
id cHK2L8NQCWVthTYApuHJtg (envelope-from
<bounce+2e7f45.3e6aa5-xxx@cousinsnigeria.com>); Tue, 19
Sep 2023 07:41:55 +0000
Return-path:
<bounce+2e7f45.3e6aa5-xxx@cousinsnigeria.com>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 07:41:55 +0000
Received: from m228-10.mailgun.net ([159.135.228.10]:17165) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps (TLS1.3) tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(Exim 4.96) (envelope-from
<bounce+2e7f45.3e6aa5-xxx@cousinsnigeria.com>) id
1qiVMq-00F2CM-1h for xxx; Tue, 19 Sep 2023 07:41:55
+0000
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha256; v=1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cousinsnigeria.com;
q=dns/txt; s=krs; t=1695109273; x=1695116473; h=Content-Type: MIME-Version:
Subject: Subject: From: From: Date: List-Id: Message-Id: Reply-To: To: To:
Sender; bh=Qu4EG6LwzG9i6C1sMGP2XeLl7jBS1fdLBSKviiRolgU=;
rSdBalMnEk7eA=
X-Mailgun-Sending-Ip: 159.135.228.10
X-Mailgun-Sid: WyI2ODcxMiIsImFmZmVuaGF1c0BzZXJ2aWNlZGguY29tIiwiM2U2YWE1Il0=
Received: from localhost (183179047172.ctinets.com [183.179.47.172]) by
62bca808b98e with SMTP id 650950999beb6038ff916bf9; Tue, 19 Sep 2023
07:41:13 GMT
X-Mailgun-List-Id: 62790117
X-Mailgun-List-Address: customer3@cousinsnigeria.com
To: xxx
Reply-To: vasiliyvakkatya17@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20230919074113.1.4C31493B4E43FE5F@cousinsnigeria.com>
List-Id: <customer3.cousinsnigeria.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:24:25 +0300
Subject: my reply and pics
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------0FA02106A32EDB715"
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, forwarded message
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID281123-1463477672
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9

Eingegangen sind bislang 4 Mails mit einem Bild.

Off Topic Kommentar27039

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Ekaterina <vasiliyvakkatya17@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Dezember 2023 um 23:29

Zitat:
date: Sep 22, 2023

I am pleased to receive your letter. a smile appeared on my face. I didn't expect you to write to me. In the 21st century it is not customary to write letters. and this is my first letter. I don't know where to start this letter. Still, thank you for writing me a letter, because it lifted my spirits.

Perhaps I should tell you at the beginning about how you received my first letter. I turned to a dating agency for help, which agreed to help me meet the man of my dreams. I left my profile and photos that you should have received. At first I wanted to register on a dating site myself, but unfortunately, due to sanctions against Russia, I do not have such an opportunity. but the dating agency guaranteed me that they could help me start dating. That’s exactly how it happened that you received the first letter.

I guess first I'll tell you about myself. my name is Ekaterina. but you can call me Kate. I think it's more affectionate. I am 22 years old. I was born in 2002. I have never had a friend, a man or a relationship. I’m very lonely, so I decided to get to know you and see if there could be anything between us. but now I hope that everything will change, since I will talk to you. unless you're against it of course. I hope that I can talk to you about all the thoughts that interest me, and I hope that this will help me become happy. I live in the small village of Pechersk, Smolensk region. I've only recently lived here. I was born, raised and lived in Ukraine. I lived in the city of Mariupol. I don’t have parents, and I only have my grandparents left, but when the war came to my city, I had only one option and that was to flee the country. and my grandparents did not want to leave their house. it was very scary and it’s hard for me to remember it. Because of the war, I lost the life that I had been creating for many years. I didn’t think that fate would lead me to Russia. but the situation developed in such a way that I found myself caught between two fires. and at one point Russia opened a corridor for refugees and I came to Russia. I saved my life at any cost. Now I live with my aunt, this is my grandmother's sister. She helped me settle here, my aunt found me a job and gave me a room in her apartment. I am very grateful to him. I haven't had a chance to meet my friends here yet, so, as I said above, I'm completely alone and have no one to talk to. It's very difficult for me to start a new life. But I'm an ordinary girl and I want to be one. when I lived in Ukraine, I managed to get an education, my aunt helped me get a job. so now I work in a metal products factory. The production here is small, but there is a lot of work. I am very glad that my aunt takes care of me, because without her I probably would not be able to start a new life. what can I tell you about myself? I should probably finish my letter. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. I want to get to know you as well as possible. I look forward to your response.

you can ask me any questions. I will be happy to answer your questions. I also hope that you will send me photos. I'm interested to see you in the photo. I'm sending you my photo. I hope you like it. I ask you to be honest with me, if you don't like my photo, then tell me the truth. Fine? I hope you understand my letter. since I am using a translator to write you a letter. since I don't know your language well. I can speak the language a little. but I write poorly. If you don't understand something, you can ask me. Fine?

You are probably already tired of reading my letter. I will finish my letter. I will be waiting for your letter. I hope you write to me soon. I wish you a good day. Take care of yourself!

Weiteres Thema:

Ekaterina <vasketloves77788@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2023 um 23:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema