Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marina <centerboribaia@gmx.com> (Gelesen: 211 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Marina <centerboribaia@gmx.com>
27. Mai 2023 um 14:25

Greetings my dear pen-friend! How are you doing? I am writing you to make acquaintance and it can be we will come to a interesting result. I pinned your mail box this many a day and I didn't email you, because it is not acceptable for a lady to drop a line first in my country. My first name is Marin-ka. This is a Kazakh female name. Currently I am thirty six yrs, still age gap it's not a serious problem for me. It is only a number. I dwell in KAZAKHSTAN. It is a attractive and sovereign commonweath that pursues independent politic way. I have never been married therefore I have no children and I would like to meet a gentleman in another country. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. I want a genuine, earnest and long-dated relationship. In case you share my views, please you are welcome to message me back. I'd like to tell you right away that I'm not here for sex games, nude photos and I don't support cheating. I am a believable and open girl thus it doesn't interest me. I'm only interested in strong relationships. I am sharing my picture, I expect u'll appreciate it. I'd like you to tell me about your charatacter, your land and your place. I hope that u liked my personality so you will answer me back as soon as.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: centerboribaia@gmx.com

Your Marina

Spoiler für Sakura Internet Inc, Japan:
Received: from mail.backshelf.jp (tk2-213-16381.vs.sakura.ne.jp [160.16.75.135])
        by buffalo.anti-scam.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 7EB3DE00FCA
        for <xxx>; Thu, 11 May 2023 12:58:02 +0200 (CEST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 12:56:07 +0200
Message-ID: <1F4CCB45FD6E3ED972B6929FDE45EA79E116AF8B@unknown>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------070501020708080607060105"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To: thineshloyola@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juni 2023 um 19:15 von vierauge »  

centerboribaia1.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
centerboribaia1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Marina <centerboribaia@gmx.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Mai 2023 um 14:32

Hi, How is everything going? I am writing you to make acquaintance and it can be we will see a good result. I saw your e-mail this many a day and I didn't email you, because it is not accepted for a girl to write first in my country. You can call me Marina. This true Kazakh female name means clean, transparent. Currently I am 36 yr old, though the age gap does not make sense for me. It is just a number. I am residing in Kazakhstan. It is a well-graced and sovereign country that follows an independent policy. I am not married therefore I have no kids and I am looking for a male in another commonwealth. I am not in habit of drinking or smoking either. I am looking for real, serious and long-term relationship. Whether you liked what I wrote, please I would be happy to get your reply. I am eager to tell you from the beggining that I do not pusrue sex games, naked pictures and I don't deal with roguery. I am an honest and plain-spoken woman so I am not interested in it. I'm only interested in honarable relationships. I am sharing my image, I have a spark of hope that u will find it attractive. Expecting you to let me know about your charatacter, your country and your town. Hopefully that u enjoyed the person I am so you will answer me back immediately.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: centerboribaia@gmx.com

Spoiler für CANTV Servicios Venezuela:
Received: from [190.79.157.195] (port=51349 helo=localhost)
        by cloudnew.sparrowhost.net with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
        (Exim 4.95)
        (envelope-from <admin@suggestionworld.com>)
        id 1pwPSF-007YvR-Rk;
        Tue, 09 May 2023 17:41:09 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 17:38:25 +0200
Message-ID: <E7C44770A670953793DFFB4F726C5C4AE4105634@unknown>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------040503030607030209060409"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To: terry_khan@me.com
Subject: Hello Darling!
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juni 2023 um 19:15 von vierauge »  

centerboribaia2.jpg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
centerboribaia2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Marina <centerboribaia@gmx.com>
Antwort #2 - 29. Mai 2023 um 17:23

<centerboribaia@gmx.com> https://www.django-hurtig.com/jagdzentrum/jagd_vorgang_mainstream_id.php?id2=253...

Externe Outings:

<dentistrycenter111@gmx.com>
<centerdocalmaty@gmx.com>
<implantboribaia@gmx.com>
<astramedikkz@gmail.com>
<lapylyakzdoc@gmail.com>
<allodoctor21@gmx.com>
<vnikkiwv5131@gmail.com>
<stomatmoldkz@gmail.com >

Weitere Themen:

Marina <dentistrycenter111@gmx.com>
Marina <centerdocalmaty@gmx.com>