Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <yelena.marili1991@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 609 mal)

Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Elena <yelena.marili1991@hotmail.com>
09. Mai 2023 um 22:07

Ich denke, wir haben etwas zu besprechen! LaBt uns einander beBer kennenlernen? Mein Name ist Lena, ich bin 32 Jahre alt! Ich lebe in Kasachstan in der Stadt Aktobe! Bisher hatte ich kein Gluck, meinen Seelenverwandten zu finden, aber vielleicht wirst du es sein? Bitte erzahlen Sie mir mehr uber Sie und Ihr Leben und senden Sie mir Ihre Fotos. Das ist mein adeB, schreib mir dort yelena.marili1991@hotmail.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Turk Telekomunikasyon Anonim Sirketi:
Return-Path: <smoghobbireversd@mail.com>
Authentication-Results: xxx; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=smoghobbireversd@mail.com
Received: from mout.gmx.com ([74.208.4.200]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1Mlu7n-1qeWgE1Q15-00h6Ka for <xxx>; Tue, 09 May 2023 00:44:09 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mail.com; s=s1089575; t=1683585848; i=smoghobbireversd@mail.com; bh=OS8aWSGMGMaHBb20+v8NNvNpRepIUkjN0+8P97c6oNc=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:From:To:Subject:Date; b=AAePkOwH7gBnuD0WKRGb8XQtEIlGmewSrj9nh7hI8WMsghTf4xejS/zCaFe5hSQZn srcEBcXsBvWxx5Ro3VPyXtzMk/Cq2I8VpesARBnjR0W5OZUJl1iCdZ5KVFTQCPgzpp ewRbrmR4ZDWM2t/IEShJmK2BtxhtY3PB80Dotrs6KrteBNs2C/cCxmlekaSIvNxrc+ xey7RTz+HRHi1Avv+xXa/glQ8M2Tg2M0Y6myP02G7PL5LW+hplZCZy16X51ZuE+Dc3 fvou80K9qVeOH26yUMRQjEki1Tx+laCbnGHaUW9/63EGWnI4tYKZSr1bduGgLtHH89 YoiHr9RffP6DQ==
X-UI-Sender-Class: f2cb72be-343f-493d-8ec3-b1efb8d6185a
Received: from [85.105.18.217] ([85.105.18.217]) by msvc-mesg-gmxus001.server.lan (via https); Tue, 9 May 2023 00:44:08 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-fb713676-133a-4b51-8b9c-7001f4fa2d0a-1683585848018@msvc-mesg-gmxus001>
To: xxx
Subject: Suche nach der anderen Halfte
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=rehcsed-1199fb7f-bd33-4c22-9903-8eb028edba78
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 00:44:08 +0200
X-Provags-ID: 
[...]
X-Spam-Flag: NO
UI-OutboundReport: 
[...]
Envelope-To: <xxx>
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
UI-InboundReport:
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2023 um 10:41 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Tatyana Morozova 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Re: Elena <yelena.marili1991@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Mai 2023 um 22:15

Die Emailadresse ist öffentlich. Die Kollegen liegen falsch, das angegebene Profil enthält / enthielt dieses  Bild. Es handelt sich um ein 
Profil "Красивые девочки" welches von Кира Соболева betrieben wird. Es enthält Alben von verschiedenen unterschiedlichen Frauen.

Mit dem gespiegelten Bild gab es ein Datingprofil.

Das Bild wurde bei Tatyana Morozova / Татьяна Морозова aus Minsk geklaut.

https://vk.com/tatsianamorozova
https://vk.com/id194198650
https://www.instagram.com/tanysha_meow/
https://www.instagram.com/nails_mtv_minsk/

Weitere Themen:

Elena <yelena.marill1991@hotmail.com>
Daryna <darynamaselka@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. April 2024 um 00:09 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Re: Elena <yelena.marili1991@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Mai 2023 um 19:30

Hello dear xxx! Can I call you that??? To be honest, I like that we started writing letters to each other!
There is something romantic and passionate about it! Every time you see intriguing letters from each other makes you worry as if we are teenagers!
I'll tell you right away if I didn't answer your question, then most likely I just forgot to write to you about it! 
so don't get mad at me if anything, just ask me again! ok?
Now I will tell you more about myself in the form of a small questionnaire!
And so, I am 32 years old, my weight is 56 kg, my height is 165 cm. 
I live in Kazakhstan, in the city of Aktobe! This is not a very big city with a population of only 500 thousand people. But it still looks like an anthill. 
I haven't lived in this city for so long, only about 12 years. I'll tell you about my move later!
I work for an agency that provides legal services. Yes, I'm a lawyer, but I'm a family lawyer. So to speak, I help people to disperse properly after marriage. 
The work is quite sad because every day I see couples who are splitting up and other terrible things that they tell in court. I usually act as a guardian of women and help.
I'm good at it. But all the same, I would like to change my job in the future to something more positive. For example, I would like to open my own business knitting things from wool.
Sounds crazy right? But I like knitting. My grandmother taught me this. 
I'm lonely now and I'm alone. I got stuck in my work and among all the negativity at work, I forgot about my personal happiness! 
That's why I'm writing to you, I want to find a man. To build a serious relationship with him. I want love, yes, such love that will be strong and reliable. 
I have already been married and I have no children from marriage. My marriage was a failure. I was married to a lawyer, we were constantly at work and hardly saw each other.
we could not see each other for 5-10 even though we lived in the same apartment. 
And that's why we decided to end our relationship, because my husband chose work instead of a happy marriage.
My husband was chasing a career, and I want family happiness. Now I am free and looking for a man who has the same interests as me. 
I'm telling you everything at once because I'm a straight man. and I don't want us to have misunderstandings in the future. 
My mom says I'm like a rose. I'm beautiful, but my straightness is like thorns. They can prick. So don't worry if I'm being cheeky somewhere.
But I will never hurt someone I love. For the sake of my man, I am ready to start a war and protect him!
And I'm looking for the same man who is also ready to protect me.
For me, the main thing in a relationship is loyalty and honesty, as well as attention to each other! And what is important to you???
Since I am a lawyer, I believe that any problem can always be solved by listening to each other and talking. It is a pity that politicians in our world do not understand this.
If they understood this, then there would be a real paradise in the world! Am I right? 
I am sending you my photos. Do you like them? I am a sociable woman and I like to communicate. Please write me your thoughts about everything! 
this is the only way we can really get to know each other and understand what we need. 
I'm blowing you a kiss! I hope to receive an answer to my letter soon. Your new friend Elena!

Spoiler:
Zitat:
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 15:47:28 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2023 um 10:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema