Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Anastasia <work.nastia.work@gmail.com> <work.nastia.work@mexomail.com> (Gelesen: 2132 mal)

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Anastasia <work.nastia.work@gmail.com> <work.nastia.work@mexomail.com>
Antwort #15 - 04. Februar 2022 um 06:10

The information provided by you as processing for the transaction of your winnings is completely confidential and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine of 27.08.2016 No. 152 of the Law "On Personal Data" in the account and for the purposes defined by the company's privacy policy. Our company confirms that the information provided by you is confidential and cannot be shared with third parties. The company assures that after receiving your winnings, personal information will be fully protected in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data". First of all, you need to provide information to register in our system as a winner and issue a winner's certificate. You can do it yourself, in your personal account on our company's website in the "Wallet" section, you need to select the Withdrawal-Method-Bank Cheque tab and specify your full name and residential address. As an alternative, I can offer you to fill out this information and send it to me in a return letter.
Requested information:
Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
Registered Address:
Cell phone number:
Yours faithfully, Andrii Bodak.
UBingos.
+380 443584576

Spoiler für Quelltext wie Antwort 13:
Return-Path: <andrii_bodak@ubingos.com>
Authentication-Results: mqxxx.server.lan; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@ubingos.com
Received: from ubingos.com ([37.72.131.168]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M3CWN-1nCgSD3Caz-003iyt for <xxx>; Thu, 03 Feb 2022 21:37:20 +0100
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (81022.neohostclients.com [37.72.131.168]) by ubingos.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id E0535218C6 for <xxx>; Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:37:18 +0200 (EET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=ubingos.com; s=smtp; t=1643920639; bh=i/RW3UsWrygZOSODXqqFc9BKMble0kaL8zVcpDUb7bc=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=dii12GrdVwK4S0O+xHyfPPa0h6Hjd5cx+Jnt0MoJE6LxwdEMWdrgNOmLXrmN3a119 kAIEvPgzzsLq506OJR5hnD6XEli491D7/Y9HgRtLZw0wfxQva6H18xuqxy6e2wwJZo f8+egRqc1a1iEWg8Z1meim5rnR3N9xnDWIYlhnXA=
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:37:15 +0300
Message-ID: <503494366.20220203233715@ubingos.com>
To: xxx
Subject: Hello Mr. xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults:
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2022 um 12:33 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
olivier11
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #16 - 05. Februar 2022 um 10:12

Hello xxx I joyful get your response. It's finally Monday and I can write to you. I've had a lot of work these last few days. I've been working all weekend and I haven't had time to answer you.How are you?? I'll answer your questions right away before I forget. I understand you're wondering where I got your email address from. I'll tell you everything. The fact is that I applied to a marriage agency online. There I was asked what kind of man, in which country I want to meet you, how old he should be, etc. After that, I was asked to write you the first letter in order to start dating by e-mail.I had little hope that you would be interested in me and I was happy to see your answer.  I think I totally understand you. Perhaps one day I will visit Switzerland and even visit Arbon, but I can only plan this after completing the plans I have already made. You know, I'd be very interested in hear more about you and your hobbies. How you spent your free time?
I should probably tell you a little bit about me. I am 175 centimeters height and I am a medium-sized physique. I weigh 63 kg. I have a higher education, but now I work as I have my own business. I think I'm successful and making good money. I can fully pay for myself, but now I'm trying to save money because of Covid-19 restrictions situation. I live alone in a small uyutroy apartment Not long ago I live I have very good family and a very friendly parents. But they live in Odessa and we meet not as often as I'd like. What about you? Tell us more about your family? Do you see your family often? What else, I think I am an optimist of life because I know how to enjoy every moment of life. I always try to see the beauty of this world and people no matter what. Like I said, I'm single now, I've never been married and haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I can't say that I am very picky about a man, social or monetary status is not important to me, the main thing that I was attracted to the man. Now I want to get acquainted with the man with whom I will be comfortable and not afraid to discuss any subjects. Share my desires and fears without flattery or falsehoods. I want a man to understand me and accept me for who I am. Do you think there should be a hierarchy in the family? I think it is important in a relation to treat each other with understanding. I think it's most important thing in a relationship. But I know we should take our time to know each other. Would you understand me? I've never tried online dating before, maybe I'm wrong but I think there's a lot of romance in it. Maybe I seem juvenile in my thinking, maybe it's the influence of my optimism, but I am who I am and there's nothing I can do about it, it's my nature.
Can I ask you to write down your personal phone number? I wish I had this in my phone book to dare and press the call one day. It is very interested to find out more about your lifestyle. Tell me about your life experience, achievements and achievements.
I almost forgot, By the way I really like how you look on the glasses. You really are a form of the rim.Thank you for sending me your pic.
So, it's time to finish writing. I wish you a lot of joy today:) I will glad to get a letter from you soon.
Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Anastasia from Odessa.

Spoiler für Quelltext wie Antwort 10:
<work.anastasia.work@mexomail.com>
Authentication-Results: mqweb019.server.lan; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mexomail.com
Received: from mexomail.com ([193.242.166.209]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb012 [212.227.15.17]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MWjl6-1mrZpH0Rnk-00XGYB for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:19:51 +0100
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (81060.neohostclients.com [193.242.166.209]) by mexomail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 8597940414 for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:19:47 +0200 (EET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mexomail.com; s=smtp; t=1641813590; bh=HyATnPvzI8FtkJ0ZqIxly6QV0kuJKihN+3KZo0wjNXo=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=SiRlHxVEOrqDpE/IC/SpzMGhDBqmm4RCBrxcKrW8ZNovDXx1jgEXCvKODG2LgY+xy QaNxXUZYd2v4iXNC7HGkMRYgvp9VOtGNpT+NuMc0awv443AMPiedckHfQwcvWIrV51 6HwlfgUeVgBh8jhj8ZDztjCJ2Nx6ye6o3UBqG1cU=
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:19:45 +0300
Reply-To: Anastasia <work.anastasia.work@mexomail.com>
Message-ID: <637384026.20220110141945@mexomail.com>
To: xxx xxx
Subject: Re:Flirting.
Comments: AM
In-Reply-To: <trinity-ebf1b8b7-2a7a-421b-b1a8-ccfc48b174ca-1640346191803@3c-app-webde-bs34>
References: <ad8c2d7972499c97afca7c28dc200a00a1b3488d@canuelas.gob.ar> <trinity-ebf1b8b7-2a7a-421b-b1a8-ccfc48b174ca-1640346191803@3c-app-webde-bs34>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------04602812D3770BC8D"
Envelope-To: xxx
X-UI-Filterresults:
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2022 um 12:36 von Stiray »  

a_011.jpg ( 227 KB | Downloads )
a_011.jpg
a1_006.jpg ( 195 KB | Downloads )
a1_006.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

olivier11
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 05. Februar 2022 um 10:17

Good day xxx! How are you? I wrote you a message a few days ago, but never received a response. I hope you saw my message. I still have not heard you, and honestly, I can not find an explanation for this. Maybe you are not interesting to speak with me? I have no thoughts about your silence. Maybe you just didn't receive my letter? It would be great to continue to write and get to know each other more. I want you to be honest with me and tell me what you think. I just want to understand our future prospects. And if you are not interested in continuing to speak with me, just tell me about it. I will be glad to see your letter. I wish you a wonderful day and a great mood. Your friend Anastasia.
Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! 

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: mqweb016.server.lan; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mexomail.com
Received: from mexomail.com ([193.242.166.209]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb011 [212.227.15.17]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M8zkQ-1nFEoN3ACU-0066yF for xxx; Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:58:29 +0100
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (unknown [37.72.131.168]) by mexomail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 7338F404E1 for xxx; Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:58:26 +0200 (EET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mexomail.com; s=smtp; t=1642885109; bh=kUM3IB3tGbK2HKt4L5KR6jQoISNKjIJ3vu1eHRfXxSQ=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=tOswpkuhKYoyTVE+qzQGeYS+BDQ6P3HEpo3sfj6pq1L0hrgOR0f2/qxm7TiXxfICS ptlV/FC6YgEuGJy5qJGeabKZcHAFvzM7srMVgwyLEDwJf/ZcuPduPlvlKrozfyJGmT bPV0Cfl5qYVQgozRQukVY9tEoUM5TlkdxltAHQyU=
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:58:17 +0300
Message-ID: <13478574.20220122235817@mexomail.com>
Subject: Warm Greeting
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------11D14616B0C1C3158"
X-UI-Filterresults:
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2022 um 12:38 von Stiray »  

a_018.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
a_018.jpg
a1_007.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
a1_007.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

olivier11
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 05. Februar 2022 um 10:20

Hello xxx I like that our communication continues. I like to talk to you in letters. I never before thought that communicating with a stranger via email could be so exciting. There is some magical romance in our communication by email. Do you agree with me?
What else do I share with you about myself?. As for my opinion about the relationships, I am sure that I need a man who could listen to me and give good advice, if necessary. What you think, Can you be these man? Perhaps we should leave this topic until our personal meeting and see how it happens? In any case, I am also sure that there should be romance in a relationship. Also,  I believe that it is important to have a sexual connection in a relation. But I think it's worth being realistic, personally I don't want pen-pal sex, it seems weird to me. It will probably be interesting for us to communicate when we get to know each other better and I think this kind of action has to happen in reality, otherwise it doesn't make much sense. I am not afraid of difficulties and changes, but only time can show what will happen in the future. I like have a contact with you, I feel that in our dialogue there is something exotic, fascinating. I would like to believe that our communication now to become a be the beginning of our relations.
Maybe I'm naive, but I hope you enjoy communicating with me via email, And I hope that it will continue. I want to hope that you have found my message and photos interesting, and I see your comments for me and answer. I should probably say this. I've been camping many times and honestly I like camping. It has everything you need for outdoor recreation and there is nothing that would remind you of the city. There is beautiful nature all around, silence, tranquility, clean air, and most importantly, with such a vacation, these are good people who will make the rest really wonderful.I've been camping many times and honestly I like camping. It has everything you need for outdoor recreation and there is nothing that would remind you of the city. There is beautiful nature all around, silence, tranquility, clean air, and most importantly, with such a vacation, these are good people who will make the rest really wonderful.If we talk about my hobbies, it is difficult to single out what is specific. When I was little, I really liked to dance and draw with pencils. When I was in my teens, I liked to do soapmaking. I myself made cosmetic soap, with different flavors, and cosmetic masks made from natural ingredients. Now I have a lot of different hobbies, and it often depends on my mood. I like to do sports to keep my body in shape, and sometimes I like to cook some delicious dish according to a recipe from the Internet. I lead an active life, I think that living in such a rhythm of life is very interesting and fun."If we talk about my hobbies, it is difficult to single out what is specific. When I was little, I really liked to dance and draw with pencils. When I was in my teens, I liked to do soapmaking. I myself made cosmetic soap, with different flavors, and cosmetic masks made from natural ingredients. Now I have a lot of different hobbies, and it often depends on my mood. I like to do sports to keep my body in shape, and sometimes I like to cook some delicious dish according to a recipe from the Internet. I lead an active life, I think that living in such a rhythm of life is very interesting and fun."When you asked me about music, I was even confused and couldn't immediately answer this question. I thought about it and I even began to wonder myself - what is my favorite music? I probably can't give an unambiguous answer to this question. I just like to listen to music in my free time. Music relaxes and calms me and while listening to music I am left alone with my thoughts and emotionally relax. I can listen to music both loudly and moderately, it all depends on my mood. It happens that I take a bath to sad music and calm down mentally, sometimes I even fall asleep listening to music. I have been to live music concerts of popular artists several times and I really enjoyed listening to the songs live.When you asked me about music, I was even confused and couldn't immediately answer this question. I thought about it and I even began to wonder myself - what is my favorite music? I probably can't give an unambiguous answer to this question. I just like to listen to music in my free time. Music relaxes and calms me and while listening to music I am left alone with my thoughts and emotionally relax. I can listen to music both loudly and moderately, it all depends on my mood. It happens that I take a bath to sad music and calm down mentally, sometimes I even fall asleep listening to music. I have been to live music concerts of popular artists several times and I really enjoyed listening to the songs live.As for the theater, I can say that one of my favorite theatrical performances is the Master and Margarita. This production is very popular, probably every Soviet child knows it.  The meaning of this performance is that Satan promised the woman that if she becomes the queen at the ball, he will find her missing lover. And he found it. And then he killed both of them and settled them somewhere between hell and heaven, where the beloved found peace.As for the theater, I can say that one of my favorite theatrical performances is the Master and Margarita. This production is very popular, probably every Soviet child knows it.  The meaning of this performance is that Satan promised the woman that if she becomes the queen at the ball, he will find her missing lover. And he found it. And then he killed both of them and settled them somewhere between hell and heaven, where the beloved found peace. For me personally, it's always interesting to try something new.
I haven't decided where I'm gonna start my new life. It depends on so many factors. It depends on the size of my piggy bank, and frankly I'd like to have a decent man near me for good start. But it is equally important to have mutual understanding and unity. I want to learn more about you better and understand how suitable we are, evaluate our future prospects this is not easy to do with the help of messages, and it would be great to meet each other once. What do you think? Can it happen in near future? If it comes to that, you can fly to me in. I think it's is the right way if we decide to meet one day. By the way, can I ask you something? How has Covid affected your financial situation? In Switzerland also lockdown?
So, I seen that I wrote a big e-mail, it's time to finish. Anastasia

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: mqweb116.server.lan; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mexomail.com
Received: from mexomail.com ([193.242.166.209]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb110 [212.227.17.8]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MrASK-1mU4RQ0l8A-00oELn for xxx; Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:18:26 +0100
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (81060.neohostclients.com [193.242.166.209]) by mexomail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 72B6B4042D for <xxx>; Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:18:10 +0200 (EET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mexomail.com; s=smtp; t=1643660304; bh=MqsC7Vaw6yOoXkcPZ2h70xqcVkkY/jPLnoI9rqGIaq4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=gcEWXmRGIl9cDYFF7GABmrovalvm7uGA69aszSLKZjQKOa1n9gkycUvY16eAoCLN8 nNw9QnJe38M93eddhpenRj6OdmRkbcjXNAc5ozpKgkNZJVWtikSV1qdfBZzlN6vi0j YH3w4YQso6U1/ZLHPcjvZYFLHfIZQOgtymyZCIog=
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:18:07 +0300
Reply-To: Anastasia <work.anastasia.work@mexomail.com>
Message-ID: <1419623968.20220131231807@mexomail.com>
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Re:Greetings
In-Reply-To: <trinity-3f0312ff-54d4-4b78-9992-48707e45bf92-1643546673790@3c-app-webde-bap27>
References: <1093959083.20220129235221@mexomail.com> <trinity-3f0312ff-54d4-4b78-9992-48707e45bf92-1643546673790@3c-app-webde-bap27>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0380E81192ADC20B4"
X-UI-Filterresults:

Änderung:
Stiray: Bild siehe Antwort 7
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2022 um 12:41 von Stiray »  

a3_001.jpg ( 196 KB | Downloads )
a3_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

olivier11
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #19 - 05. Februar 2022 um 10:23

Hi xxx I decided to make you a some gift. I have registered lotto tickets your name and email address. Sometimes email from the lotto company comes to the junk folder. If there are no notification in your e-mail inbox, most likely message from the lottery company fell into spam. In any case, I think that only the one who does not play anyone, and I like the feeling of excitement in front of the drawing lottery. Of course, I always remain a realist, but I have won more than 1000 euros several times, but this does not happen as often as we would like, usually no more than two times a year. Sometimes e-mail from the lottery fall into the Spam folder. So be sure to check the folder junk for the presence of a e-mail from the lottery company. Do not miss this e-mail. I thought I could do as my surprise to you and I thought it would be an excellent idea I hope that you liked my little gift. It seems to me it's time to go.
Warm hugs and gentle kiss Your Anastasia.

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: mqweb023.server.lan; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mexomail.com
Received: from mexomail.com ([193.242.166.209]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb010 [212.227.15.17]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1Ml5dw-1mWOAZ3qf6-00lRJk for xxx; Thu, 03 Feb 2022 13:36:52 +0100
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (81060.neohostclients.com [193.242.166.209]) by mexomail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 3F7DD40440 for xxx; Thu, 3 Feb 2022 14:36:49 +0200 (EET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mexomail.com; s=smtp; t=1643891811; bh=UJmiRVOi+PmVqt5gSObffiwPSIp1tTJYzqo8JQ1b6cM=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=LoGj8JE95V8/xuADmW2SMTzsNU1iCrT/tg87PFKStLhBn7wuQ1ge+3YI35ec0Wrg0 oRcz6nbBjQtqMXgfSlEkgPNsGkFq+LHPAX+/7PLymmFTEqUpFbx9X7xH3UfoVejach s53+nSMfGaSKpiLjwpwQ25GD2jZSofjigoCCiJac=
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:36:47 +0300
Message-ID: <834651049.20220203153647@mexomail.com>
Subject: re:
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-UI-Filterresults:
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2022 um 12:42 von Stiray »  

a2_005.jpg ( 263 KB | Downloads )
a2_005.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #20 - 22. März 2022 um 01:33

Fakeprofil:

Anastasiya Sinicina / Anastasija Sinizina / Анастасия Синицина

https://vk.com/id525730727

Die Bilder wurden bei Nastya Nagornaya / Nastja Nagornaja / Настя Нагорная aus Minsk geklaut.

https://vk.com/nastya.nagornaya
https://vk.com/id18267128
https://ok.ru/profile/444224432487
https://www.instagram.com/nastya.v.n/

Vergleichsbilder:

Nagornaya_1.jpg ( 257 KB | Downloads )
Nagornaya_1.jpg
Nagornaya_2.jpg ( 272 KB | Downloads )
Nagornaya_2.jpg
Nagornaya_3_berlin.jpg ( 211 KB | Downloads )
Nagornaya_3_berlin.jpg
Nagornaya_4.jpg ( 72 KB | Downloads )
Nagornaya_4.jpg
Nagornaya_5.jpg ( 152 KB | Downloads )
Nagornaya_5.jpg
Nagornaya_6.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
Nagornaya_6.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

dllser
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Schönstes Dorf in Niedersachse
Antwort #21 - 22. März 2022 um 15:50

Zum Thema " Lotto bei Ubingos "  sollte man diese Seite lesen.

https://ad-scams.com/ubingos-com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema