Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Margaret <annamari4god@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2571 mal)

powo01
Ex-Mitglied

Margaret <annamari4god@gmail.com>
02. November 2017 um 19:55

Sie ist wieder aufgetaucht, selber Text diesmal mit der Mailadresse "annamari4god@gmail.com".

Hello Dear, 

Thank you so much for your Email to me, Honey i want you to understand that here in the war zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone or video chat reason of the war here, my dear yes i really want to Establish a long term relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner, as i want to invest in your country, So please tell me how economic of your country is and what type of market That really moves there, So that i will know the area to invest on. 

I am Ann H. Woodward, a native of the United States, working with the United States Army as a co-coordinator for peacekeeping in Syria. I guess it's not new to you. Is the situation of the factors related to the economic and security situation? Life is precious and I think the economy of nations grows as a result of government and a good understanding of people. What do you think?

I have only  a child, I am an independent woman. What do you do for a living. To overcome economic costs and support your family? There is a saying that is difficult to find a prominent prominent staff who are responsible for good online friendship history and business productivity, tell me your opinion about it?
There is a saying That it is difficult to find a prominent personnel of high principles Which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion over this? 

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other.  we can share ideas and discuss about  more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although i know we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship.

Thanks a lots I assure you That we will be best of friends That people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends ... OK. I am looking for a man to settle my life with, Because soon i will retire from the military and i will like to go into business investment, i find it interesting to invest in your country, and if we start the relationship, i Think with time it may lead to marriage, as it is one of the reason i registered into the site, so what do you think? 

What are your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, and Plans for life in the near future? : For me my hobbies are Reading, music, and All sports, treats including running, snow skiing, sailing. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, Religious Roman Catholic Christian  my plans for my future is to find a man and Settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from  the Air Force Military, My dear let me hear from you so That we can continue. God bless you for me and take good care of yourself. 

Yours Faithfully 
General. Margaret.

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Return-Path: <annamari4god@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-f50.google.com ([209.85.215.50]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb010 [212.227.15.17]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M7byL-1e4wIl2uon-0080xG for <x@web.de>; Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:00:46 +0100
Received: by mail-lf0-f50.google.com with SMTP id k40so5349067lfi.4 for <x@web.de>; Thu, 02 Nov 2017 01:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zbdEwcSIjvWjgM4NdjiGAU0PXWZFAsEkMWto/mCzlg8=; b=TaySrXMgsUG2dPS/54lho0mUjT1LOLBO4Lh/41GkRQ8DIJp7MC0rENS8oJGvNMwZmi sht904+IIvMJzTgPzMnhKj/e5AdvVeHOeiYh7QXUxh8+HaaMwpoSD+8A+ZO8ekrMmjYq K+TkFYvqCIMn+FKFJgiD+96/zh9JzcyRwTmU+haBhIoy6wg71/E6pHv5EHoEamlzJdPZ uu31KnNSikvII/TiwL7TkcZ3vUWbW3tqCtZfEcjpzMKSHTJ+V7T9ipDOp6UHIVZ2hN85 6fhJQOXQFVSZM4m3UEVNt8mF64x0CwmKuOVbxd8UWJLCqKwVpo+VJOlbU4szgiRJIA7i HcdQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=zbdEwcSIjvWjgM4NdjiGAU0PXWZFAsEkMWto/mCzlg8=; b=LwW2xtjB7GhIEvbKqHt7NhfccVv+7zKiJhk/ai5s4Dnq2TDkqFgr6xZU/aQJnrlWT/ E9yIVbldJo4x1ze+e455D5KWsY9O2Wob0MoKjpM2HOo1L2hWOVzRoAcH5ivN7GtSIDkt eZDscqSSCiXe3vr4SJUajtVGkF2PwTUcC/7viOzg24xGa/GpMDDqLh+d/4284yg3H4X4 RdD2s6LYWk7/zZ5cYBcTN1Z/JU7F9b50F8co/zIf2dElLBuYNqq6L2cgh91vZu7go/rw u5n5S2BzWjVKWMMwJkPRGWDH+V0YU5JZ6hxPerj24mJNl5DG5bvuaaxGQPuGQj4hn0RF WT5g==
X-Gm-Message-State: AJaThX5Un4o3Lqb6jTOp38L2DLTNAU9vquNNPQ3jUnXPTR4wjFBQN8RD eB51eHTxksF/psriiSAMBciM/jLMpv1wVLdl6ViaTeIX
X-Google-Smtp-Source: OiXnOCXhqig=
X-Received: by 10.25.202.25 with SMTP id a25mr954413lfg.83.1509609646091; Thu, 02 Nov 2017 01:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.25.38.202 with HTTP; Thu, 2 Nov 2017 01:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <trinity-5b886f69-6b66-44dd-81d5-f5e165fed3f3-1509523874280@3c-app-webde-bs28>
References: <1509403818.14297.0.camel@web.de> <CAOk8kkdyCnztiN1kqNXGsD_mqZYOedhAH0kzAK_vejPcPgVmxA@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-5b886f69-6b66-44dd-81d5-f5e165fed3f3-1509523874280@3c-app-webde-bs28>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 01:00:45 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOk8kkd5XuVhYup=tQNsnRGVgaDDUcMFQKByv_rb+Mx0aBk8gg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Your message at alt.com
To: x@web.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="f403045e8e50b473f2055cfb62c4"
Envelope-To: <x@web.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:cSqFurVd4us=:AMKqCgbBQg8QkKAAKOz1I7ngYR fbXWVGgZMKO0+rhaY0GGLDVCV68FJCujMj76DuR/vFiXPaZpA9W5yKgnY5QbW7AyRmWbnD7QK DIijIWdYIzR5hLJGzdVcCUnsOa9YorgKTQnZlz6kT1h/tAxqTBgbarQvYtyFYELqZmOEgQSNQ y6BouomF+XTNrPCBCaDs2U05waNOoqE776l9UmgUMHB44kjEkQMVnSDmexo3ZDLJy1k7kcYFj HxM53Dz75f25TB8vvAqMsavq3V4KBZ5sHfB3gggeOCwh1/wWG4sByMt3GpcElotQ6ZUX5oCZ7 fQCeE5Tlin9sd9prWHd0kltT04PAGaCE0s2rHBx18qt6Q1ElseFWHlQltVxyKXaYlR7l1At6I oBtW98rjtxv7MIaKlL1K8i39fTs86IXGOTcSQfvtdc1hvXsV/jQdjXbAARcJvNOVM/nCr06QE ONImcctuX1m1p+1RU5j/mhmz3XpeiOsmAs1qgMvXiqg91RU7iHV3RAcBaEvDFi6xq+FhOOW0k 4HdT1Vx58BcS/gFBznWaTpXbahyp51zafxnPTY0wXvMEbdJsJT/SdbtdMMnb6NdqePyFzOdU8 GXzpncByZoDsf3M0uBSInJFhnfLIjhxbrFVY/RsYLZQV4wpdjrcB75L45/f5VvW2M/7v8Aq0l /0mcfpKkgeOicwDJQsq5tJz+dhDPVpHDRrhp9b+w9VEoIPJBSvLuz2x9F+2tB5d2is+adSG5Z 25Oq/Gi0XQ9Fn0lvNvuJyxfBssm90RD4gxD+6R656Jc1kbN/6CPU0zklQe6XdyYo8pOYQE0iE WBYajlEM6C9vJNFSK8VqAO3EQyC8pVLmxKTkQ0vDUtO7AJoDE0w0nrbt3k9QyBl3FoURQXZ8O pxAlE9ZENObLUxQO8SH0M9ndhcrYISvmVVM2Dev5nTQ84sl0wKVs4fY8cXOrhWJoduWC50cEy /APD7+VWFxL9MnysrspXkR7W3NbluiKjN4TbbWydlbBSLCrTpLTr0pcLj5/FWleCXrRV9A+// 5qUvv5zSQYjX9ezdwDT073Zpt/3SimYPoij2knVQT6K+KT2TQp34T1DGsV6/ly9sjzsMHc7W3 pnzNrXVeumF5zB+0paq9Ac/wrJJ2Q/qUmKPeTz9seYnH05YFEfVVyhPyWk0s0KeJF8M0iyeeQ IDZrD0GOsaaVzwbw0d2NaCm7WaVZZOToLADNFAiGN2Pc+ZycJQyY6JTdMy/pj4417pGrVsLHG 3rr9UA+Hjsxn8vZ2fvYRthpZYwQ1iwWGBgHa4R7ldLcSFSWN8G86wP69ynCDDVOuclkm92FxQ OeBrQAD8L+MVCbx/WEPFNtwVFEZ4PXzdFX+LoXkSzmcXeyPRpTdGQFEaklu1uswzMvy1OHKbd FaRaIO7NlHWBWNR/JNzwji83WmcVjJzIBkqc2DosksjGFTgKcKV3QHPBwPpY1c6t95lv5ZGMB +xYKKAo2cOWffS3tu1uq6kU141O3neJKMT9njiw3bKGqu8NCPU66JcI43gAZsXoAB9df7IKji G9aUe8+KXznSaeHQ7ArBvBHD17mcvkhWbWfxt17xl2X9he6KTh9WdIxVJAP+eBGx1M0DSODMA 8CvpwtXOStIvcNYentEB/jTOJT2JUWe6pNYAzlRK1PcQ5XUxSJH7N972EBJRKe5B1YJuXS8H8 mE=

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 01:00:45 -0700

Es ist selbstredend das bei den Shuttlemissionen der Name nicht unter der Chrew auftaucht. 
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2017 um 21:11 von Stiray »  

fg_002.jpg ( 136 KB | Downloads )
fg_002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Margaret <annamari4god@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. November 2017 um 20:27

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. September 2018 um 02:06 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 02. November 2017 um 20:31

@ powo01

Bitte nicht irgendwo etwas anhängen. Bei neuen Emailadressen beginnen wir zunächst im Scam or NoScam.

Die Mail kommt über Google Inline, daher ist eine genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2017 um 21:12 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

powo01
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 05. November 2017 um 20:35

Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear i am very happy to read your response, my dear i really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future. Honey here in the air force war zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio messenger and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us. Out of the total fund my share was $4,000,000 ( Four Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an Lt. general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife, Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund, I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as an air force any more.

Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal, Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly In Love
General Margaret..

Quelltext fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2017 um 00:06 von Stiray »  

jg.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
jg.jpg
uy.jpg ( 15 KB | Downloads )
uy.jpg
xc.jpg ( 9 KB | Downloads )
xc.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

powo01
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 08. November 2017 um 21:25

Hello My Dear,

I read your chat and the content therein was well noted. my plan is to invest in your country or any country of your choice and that i want the fund to be secured. Presently i am here in the military camp Syria for peace keeping mission, due to the crisis here. Secondly i want to relocate to your region and start up a good business venture that will yield much profit with your guidance . I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in Syria as an army general who leads the troop. I want you to know that there is nothing like risk in this transaction, we will do it diplomatically so know body will know. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can only email you from the office, as we are not allow to use mobile phone here, we make use of radio message and it is only USA soldiers and people from the USA white house, that can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as an army General staying in the war zone, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the fund and also help me invest it in her country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the fund. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the security company where the consignment is deposited, the security company told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment in his place. I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced in knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if your wish because i divorced my husband 3 years ago. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows that the consignment box content money, i am asking you for my safety and security keep it very secretes and private.

My dear i want you to know that the the delivery agent will not know the content of the box, because i registered the consignment box as a family treasure and it is written on the box as a valuable family treasure, so for that the delivery agent will not know that the box contains money, so please don't tell the Agent the content of the box OK. After you receive the consignment, then you will take out money from the box to buy a house and a car if only we are going to stay together, and also you take 20% of the total fund, then the rest balance will be the investment capital in your place or any place of your choice as you said. My dear concerning your country, don't worry about that, the security company are professionals, they have been delivering consignment to various countries and they have never encounter any problem before, so darling the security company will surely deliver the consignment to you at your position in your country.

My dear do you have your own house? if yes tell me the kind of house your having, please if you don't have better house, i will like you to start searching for a house to buy any place of your choice, so that once the security company delivered the fund to you, you will purchase a house where we will live and stay together, honey i like staying in the beach side, so please if you wouldn't mind i will like you to purchase house that is near beach. Again my love you will also purchase at least 2 cars, i will tell you my choice of car when the time reach. My dear i want us to live very wealthy as i come. Finally, i am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in any country of your choice shall be shared equally between the both of us because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire fund into your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable to enable me write an authorization letter to the security company on your behalf, before i will give you their contact. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as .

(1) your Home address ..............
(2) your full name .................
(3) your phone number ..............
(4) your age .......................
(5) your profession.................

On reply of your mail with the above mentioned details, i will send an authorization letter to the security company and also give you the contact of the security company, so that you will reach them for the delivery of the consignment. Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of yourself and remain bless.
Best Regard From.
Margaret.

Quelltext fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2017 um 00:06 von Stiray »  

Marert_-_Copy.jpg ( 12 KB | Downloads )
Marert_-_Copy.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema