Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Lamilyana <ermully@gmx.ie> <sicao@i.softbank.jp> <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com> <info@nationalserbia.com> (Gelesen: 8536 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Lamilyana <ermully@gmx.ie> <sicao@i.softbank.jp> <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com> <info@nationalserbia.com>
Antwort #15 - 05. Juni 2017 um 18:59

With great impatience I was waited for your new letter xxx. And today I was in a hurry to an Internet cafe at once after finishing my work. Because today, my intuition told me that I will have your new letter. And I was very glad when I got the confirmation of this.
Now every your new letter, I read with even stronger interest and attention. As I told you in my last letter, I want to learn you as much as possible. I’m as a hungry vagrant cat, who has not eaten for several days. And now, this cat has the ability to eat the most delicious food non-stop. I hope that you will understand this allegory (smile). Because really, in the depths of my soul, about a month ago, I felt very strong hunger. I had a lack of vivid impressions of my life. I did not have love. I did not have the man whom I would love. And now, I feel that the cosmos could hear my request, and my desires was understand correctly. And the cosmos sent me you. Now inside of me is calm, bliss and serenity. And now I can say that I am absolutely happy. I'm not sure that this is possible at all. But I really feel it. Even if I try to analyze my life now - it is really very happy. And I really want this to continue the same way. Now here, I have a good job. I have absolute independence. I have full responsibility for my own life, I control it. And now you appeared in my life. And I loved you with all my heart. My heart reaches for your soul. We have such a great communication, understanding. This correspondence gives me so much pleasure and bright feelings. What may want an ordinary person to feel absolute happiness? When human life goes by the best way, what could be better? And I'm afraid that I can lose it all. I do not even know what the reasons I have for such a fear (smile)? Perhaps this is one of our female characteristics, which are difficult to explain by something logical (smile).

My love, I realize that all that we have between us is a very good result. When I wrote you the first letter, I could not even imagine that our relations will develop in a such way and with such a speed. And there are so many questions in my head now. And it's not so easy to find the right answers to these questions. And to choose the right solution. Because on the one hand, I do not want to stop on the result that we have now between us. On the other hand, I understand that for the further development of our relations will require more serious steps. While I do not want to rush it. How you could have to understand already, I am very sensible girl. And all important steps in my life, I do after a good thinking about it. Therefore, at the moment, I can not say exactly what will be my next steps. I still need some time to think about it better. To make the final decision and start working to fulfill it. I understand that for the further development of our relations, to make it closer and to check it. This will require a real meeting. And I want some time to think about it better. I hope you do not mind, I'll think about it? Maybe you have a different opinion and absolute another plans? Then you tell me about it, so I have no illusions and vain dreams.

Because my love, I'm really scared. I am afraid that I am writing all this. I’m afraid that you may be not so serious about all this as I’m…I opened myself to you, my soul, my heart. I am absolutely sincere with you and I trust you 100. Because my heart tells me that you are really the best, the perfect man for me. My heart tells me that I will be happy only with you. I'm sure that if we can verify all this in reality, at the real meeting. And if then you and I will feel the same as we already feel with our letters. So after that, I'll be ready to spend with you the rest of my life. And it is not just words. I'm really ready for this. I believe that at my age it is the right time to have a family. I do not want to continue to spend my life time aimlessly. I want to have a family, I want to devote myself entirely to this family. That I could take care about my husband, about our house, about the delicious food. At the same time I do not want to turn into a housewife. I want to have a permanent job and bring my contribution to the family budget. It seems to me that I would never be able to have the life, when I will constantly stay at home and do only household chores. And to be absolute depend on my husband. I believe that this is not correct. Although in our country there are a lot of such woman. Who are married and their main "work" became to bear children and to cook for her husband (smile). I sometimes think that these women are stopped in their development and have started to degrade. I would never be able to have such life. At the same time, I am confident that I am a faithful woman. If I say the words "I love you", it means that I fully commit myself to you. I will not look at other men or allow myself some flirtation or something like that. And it's really true. As I told you in one of my previous letters, for me in this life is absolutely essential simple values. And I see it all in you. You're really good, kind, caring man. You know how to properly hear and understand me. I can talk to you on any subject. And I know that it will always be an interesting conversation. And now that I have it all, I do not even want to think about some other man. I believe that even such thoughts can be assumed as not fair to my loved one! Maybe I'm old-fashioned or absolute not modern. But I had such education in my family. My mother has always been for me a model of female behavior. I saw their relationship with my father, and it always brought me joy. And the fact that they have so many years together, love each other, care about each other, all this tells me that this is the ideal relationship that I ever seen. I do not understand those people, who create family and after the first problems begin to destroy it. Family - this is the closest, the most precious thing, which may be in the life of any person. And it is necessary to appreciate, care for and maintain it at all times. These are my principles of life and I always will be to stick it.

At this point I want to finish my letter. In my next letter, I want to share with you my frank dreams that I have about you. I hope you will be prepared to read my fantasies about you (smile). This will be a very private, intimate letter. I hope that it will not shock you (smile) and you will be able to recognize me from this side as well. I think it's the right time for this.  I also send a photo, this was when my friend and I went to the performance of our folk music. With my eyesight everything is fine, I sometimes put on my glasses, because it seems to me that it suits me. 
Love you.
yours Lamilyana 

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp1810797ior;
        Mon, 5 Jun 2017 09:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.68.156 with SMTP id m28mr15753378pfi.48.1496678479188;
        Mon, 05 Jun 2017 09:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1496678479; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=ZQVp5aXp/W4UpQNIy23DovP4ot6AxjVZ9jhNmw2ROc2ytdjxjc+6MnYkZdMyWr7g1s
         ag5iF3UXDPQoBEjgXzwYwrY83FcesX7c87vqllYgMbQg5qrinDCd+dXu0LRavfYv9EZn
         WLGsRIPYuSXQ2T/7EArjJT89P8s8dFCimdVNqDUbe7/3QlW2Q6xf8z6luiufzwdo3549
         H2i1n7fNCrrzPGn6uxbxgtz/Y6yfwQdGJd/2Az8ixkYlZhoH2Uc/7dfcdCGAoD5+SOLX
         DiaIplhxjvf62O/bu6X9ruUvasf98mu8WXzHlRJPiNX72lsH2OOqRhumeGOYRZwasdcD
         xCOQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:message-id
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:from:date:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
        bh=hftCtjdN9wwph+4rnMiBvpKUHGCbpVyFjaSp5XPkmdg=;
        b=cBST/0RC84znP+zdLAJzr8DK3SUEESZ3GoxTf90ktQ8OskTPVgOqbJHt5H788JWkc4
         CVHZBWTngRVbwNgjhYxAgutwqkpXcsLT+lOJHH5QTpHGIgYQdVNuRzxTQG3wg6y1aDuh
         EdHLj6IkhxkYOI1jQ+8R4a88CJrRc2a7j5W96zDs2l2meSYCGxRFmsHdfi4KdVjmZ2io
         IONUTgzauBFy2sz648kXhQ+hR/iBoL7pNuJUTZZFjF13ADFBC3jrYtbprj09LsjEuZTr
         HdPv9/FIF9oESm4wKEh/HQscU803yC75+tc6QXpa/U/l4H7g4z6k+ovFp3DMFIt5HVAV
         lFgA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.23 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
Return-Path: <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>
Received: from biz215.inmotionhosting.com (biz215.inmotionhosting.com. [104.244.124.23])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o71si31224591pfa.58.2017.06.05.09.01.18
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Mon, 05 Jun 2017 09:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.23 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) client-ip=104.244.124.23;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.23 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jennabbweb.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
      bh=hftCtjdN9wwph+4rnMiBvpKUHGCbpVyFjaSp5XPkmdg=; b=ujDf8hTNZcI8c+sO9bSZ+/z7k VBAjQQgH7PQVJTut4FCOlakC+M95bJgOnllj0Elip4ISJ81lpZ+ULw8GjsLPrSXVZSQskJEgNPoRc ohw42X7ghYAHHRkU19vjKAqN5cRPtqcTBaaEH/K1EDsG4tiCZ3URGdMn8GpWd1q911EV7NsgaxhdK DkgY07Bgq8ROEvtDHpRrD/jzmPA6G2fBKEBD5B9Blxz+G+Q/TP1IYk7CCASezrK9M2MzcLmJdM/5q ohgBF6+EBdsgoz03NftY4xTM2A2aaTEsm9WgoDORE2N/o7hFyrmy4wOe0pJIGsRQWa9UYeP/rH+F8 F5OgMxUKg==;
Received: from [158.69.65.236] (port=46571 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dHuRL-001F6F-An for xxx; Mon, 05 Jun 2017 09:01:18 -0700
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:39:41 -0400
Organization: miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Re: Account:id:7974203932879942170 Hello my darling xxx!
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------12F314A1D8C0509"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.0
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - biz215.inmotionhosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - jennabbweb.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: biz215.inmotionhosting.com: authenticated_id: miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: biz215.inmotionhosting.com: miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------12F314A1D8C0509
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------1CC1223301F061F"

------------1CC1223301F061F
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2017 um 17:58 von Stiray »  

PSE_014817.jpg ( 88 KB | Downloads )
PSE_014817.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Lamilyana <ermully@gmx.ie> <sicao@i.softbank.jp> <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>
Antwort #16 - 08. Juni 2017 um 19:57

Another new letter from you, and my heart sank again, before I started to read your letter. I'm here all right. I hope that you are also have everything great there.

As always, I was very happy to see your reply to my previous letter xxx. I read it with great interest and attention. You know, when I read your letters, my imagination is always working at maximum capacity. I imagine if you're sitting next to me and tell me all of this personally. Or if I see a very exciting movie, and I'm completely immersed in it. I guess it's not easy to describe in words everything that is happening inside of me, when I read your letters, but it's really a very interesting process.

In my last letter I wrote you that I want to share with you the other side of my life. In all the previous letters, I tried to avoid conversations on these topics.
Because I believe that such personal, intimate things, it is possible to discuss in only in one case. When I am absolutely confident in person. When I can be calm and know that it will all be properly understood. And most importantly – when  I have strong feelings for this man. Only if are present all these conditions, I am ready to talk on such topics. And now, all this is done. As I told you, I trust you 100, I love you, and I know that you will be able to understand correctly all that I will write you. Therefore, in this letter, I want to talk about sex.
You and I are adults. And we understand that sex is one of the main components of a love relationship. This may also affect on the development of relations. I understand that it is not so easy to talk about sex, and it is much easier to try (smile). But still, I would like to tell you about my attitude to this, my thoughts. And also to get some yours answers. I hope that you will not be difficult to give me these answers.

For me, sex is really very important in a relationship. I never do sex only for fun, as a sport or some means to achieve the goals! For me, sex is only possible in a serious relationship built on love and trust. I can not have respect for the girls, who do it differently. Every self-respecting girl herself must be very careful about this. If she often changing sexual partners, it would be very harmful to the female body, and possibly even serious illness. Intimacy, love, care - this is the most precious gift that a woman can give to a beloved man. This means that she gives completely herself to the man whom she love. She devotes her life to him completely. And it is very important that as the response she could feel the man's gratitude, care and support. And then the woman will do absolutely everything to make her man was the happiest. This was what my mother taught me, when my age was near to adulthood. And I well remembered these lessons and always followed her advices. Therefore, since I finished my past relationship with a man, I'm not having sex. I did not even masturbation or something like that. Because it can not give all that pleasure, emotions and sensations that can give sex with a man.
And all those long months I have not even thought about it. I was constantly busy with work, sports, household chores, etc. I did not even have time to think about it. Usually, I came home very tired and fell asleep quickly. And how long ago you had a sex last time? You had a sex with someone whom you loved? I hope you can answer me honestly. I promise, I will not judge you. You're a man, you might have a different opinion on all this. I just want to know the answer to this question.

And now, you appeared in my life (smile). I began to get to know you better, I fell in love with you. And it is quite natural that thinking about sex with you started to attend my head often. I fantasize, I represented a variety of situations, the places where we could do it.
In this letter I will tell you one such fantasy. I am also interested to know, and when did you become to represent me and fantasize about sex with me? Or you do not have such fantasies (smile) ?. I believe that when two people love each other, they do not have limitations in sex. I'm ready to have oral and anal sex with you. But, I do not understand people who do a variety of BDSM, masochism or rudeness during sex. For me, sex is something gentle, passionate and sensitive. And how are you about it? What kind of sex do you like?

Now I want to tell you one such fantasy that I had last night.
But first, I'd like to ask you to have the maximum concentration when reading this. To no extraneous noise distract you. I want you to have all the attention to this part of the text.
So. You and I live together in your house. During the day, you had some business outside and come home in the evening. You wonder, because you can not turn on the lights, as if in a house with no electricity. But then you notice a glowing indicator, it is made of small glowing light bulbs and a small heart. You take off your shoes, garments, and with some curiosity start to go in that direction. After a few steps you can see the next pointer, made in the same form. So, following all these pointers, you find yourself in our bedroom. It’s looks  as follows: The room is very little light, plays a quiet, romantic music (I imagined Enigma), on the floor you can see the track, made of rose petals, which leads to the bed. The bed is also strewn with rose petals, and you can see that the rose petals make a big, beautiful heart lying on the white silk sheets. On the nightstand next to the bed is a candlestick and a fresh fruit basket. Near the basket is open a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. But you still can not see me. And almost at once, you can feel that I'm behind you. I embrace you in your belt, kiss tenderly in your neck and whisper in your ear the words: "Let me do it all myself." I feel like swollen vein on your neck, it becomes more likely your breath and you say to me. "Of course, darling" Then I take your hand and lead you to a table where there is a wine and fruit, slowly pour the wine and stretch you. You can already see my black, transparent peignoir, under which I wore the most beautiful lingerie. I suggest to you that we have been drinking this wine for us, for our future, and the fate that helped us to find each other. You make a few sips of wine, then I reach out to you the grapes, which I hold by two fingers and slowly feed you. You bite the grapes, and also want by lips grab my fingers. But I stop this movement, and lean against the index finger perpendicular to your lips, like a playful sign ban. Then I approach as close as possible to you. I begin to cover your body with my hot kisses. I start to kiss your neck, nibble the lobes of your ears, and play with my tongue. At the same time, I quickly take off your clothes, and the rest gradually descend. I kiss your breasts, gently stroking hands your body. And gradually sink lower and lower. I can already feel all the excitement that you have. But I do not hurry. I continue to gently caress and kiss your body. I feel your heart beating fast, your breath. And then I go down on my knees, to remove your pants and start to gently kiss your thingy. I can feel the pulse, hardness and response to every movement of my tongue. I'm starting to accelerate and take it deeper. You put your hands on my head and start to set the pace of the movement. And after a few minutes I realize that I have achieved the result. But I do not stop and continue to do it for a few seconds more. While your thingy is completely dry.

It was one of my fantasies about you. And such fantasies often visited my head lately. I hope that this is not shocking you? And I did not make a mistake that I wrote you this?

I'm sorry, but I can not continue to write this letter (smile). I urgently need to get out into the fresh air and take a walk. Because while I was writing you all this, I could also feel it is the strongest excitement and desire. I think you know what I mean (smile)!?

I love you, I'll look forward to your next letter. And I will be very happy if you share with me the thoughts and feelings that you had after this letter. And also, if you can, then write me one of your fantasies about me.

I miss you, write to me soon.
yours Lamilyana 

Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp2360909ior;
        Tue, 6 Jun 2017 07:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.192.195 with SMTP id g64mr3952756pfk.26.1496760609874;
        Tue, 06 Jun 2017 07:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1496760609; cv=none;
        b=UP+cIiiQogp6/N7oBa7YZ5LdaaNMG11MwJ3iIGf7TJ8w+M9xtUIhsow/Y5BTglMy/s
         sHzf2tVCaFp0S/zIoepd6whGMaC5UFE1daYrhumJAIxJfXH9RtjZCeQ0/Dl/I/SEJcYN
         OEcddagNnkRICuWl113SWYlDzJNq2jBR+0QGl7q/RNseiiHp1su6G1Vf7IJOu/Gdb3b+
         7uVHgd8/xtcL8mi/eI1k2IqpktBr/1zx2j6SIEkM+TBYtoyKFY6V0dPxD2FOJ8tuQHQn
         u8FBTF5myCrLy0lKOkF6RY2b03Ll5pUFAYkbxSTbc5jCtuX3thKAGkHH222A22LvCErz
         sW2w==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:from:date:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
        bh=HkXk5vANW5p7/wOIjuf5CrzBaSmI/VHrIJSw+crGpdc=;
        b=sNIWUnImHt89MaV9S0aISNGRYZZznp6gz/XcGOEZVB9sJnhZlpKyTBhMO2TK4/CYR0
         oAmJzVtPUIO7m1qg4PHDQtyQ7v6IsNJYJa3YHuoibGcjnpBt/Q3TscNHjBhxHBss1Sia
         GQiMzXbL4tso5AIOGHowD3FPvdsz5OUDEufIDami3oToqOe6v9+ed1lsxdAHbmcLklLQ
         FDUZ7qguQ8EgpW+5ig0DjfY2zLoV7bEZBY0eE7hoiQ7NGIRJhVLptHKBnniBAm85OMPe
         5v9r4Ee2RLA391KCBYk2yJhyzBreuEtcVlzFoEudNMkj3bVxxA6fgQ+G4q1nSu0bxB04
         BgtQ==
       spf=neutral (google.com: 205.134.250.79 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
Received: from biz215.inmotionhosting.com (biz215.inmotionhosting.com. [205.134.250.79])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r12si10017718plj.283.2017.06.06.07.50.09
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 06 Jun 2017 07:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.134.250.79 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) client-ip=205.134.250.79;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 205.134.250.79 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jennabbweb.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
      bh=HkXk5vANW5p7/wOIjuf5CrzBaSmI/VHrIJSw+crGpdc=; b=RlKqCxkkgIWwlylR21ok5ydgP krZrAs94rwco76Yj4yxoGo5IJXE/ZjkYP/3MZTnW7yfY0m9G5sLGCECtkPxrM6fddjyYJB/m/flI6 fvFKNEQ5WbVfpRUNg7vJdrwlDY77O97MdS1GgDIO5xzKwx8AxzbmVhVBpXh7lSzB9R5QzPRIQMlwm 30kT5L6pRwBZyCccrhd480+/pGBXCX0WUkgu/yAQkUKgZ86rOQEc6NtjEGaqSPmi5PgjdA1LF6j2P 9RmmZOu1N0RFKIcDB1Teo9NjczkkeeDK/yTIDeDXbnooqLc+N6YUexXrmDWkzyvijqRez7oESlO7k A1e8KRVTw==;
Received: from [158.69.65.236] (port=43618 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dIFo7-002lRO-OD for xxx; Tue, 06 Jun 2017 07:50:09 -0700
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:33:14 -0400
Message-ID: <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1132F8502CCD4"
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: biz215.inmotionhosting.com: authenticated_id: miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------1132F8502CCD4
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------901BDB028FC2583"

------------901BDB028FC2583
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2017 um 18:12 von Stiray »  

PSE_132430.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
PSE_132430.jpg
PSE_140116.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
PSE_140116.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Lamilyana <ermully@gmx.ie> <sicao@i.softbank.jp> <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>
Antwort #17 - 09. Juni 2017 um 18:09

Deaktivieren für: Englisch
I hope you could return to a normal condition after my last letter (smile)? I want you to have sober thoughts and understanding of my letter, as this is very important. I understand that the fantasy that I wrote to you in my last letter - it could make a strong impression on you. And I want to say that it's not just my imagination. All what I fantasize and wrote you, I am ready to do in real life. Without any problem.

My love xxx, you can see yourself all my thoughts, all my dreams and desires. I do not hide anything from you. I wish you could understand me fully, to see and know that I am absolutely sincere with you, and I do not have any forbidden themes for conversation. And with the help of my last letter, I wanted to show you this. But at the same time, I do not want our correspondence turned into the talk only about sex and fantasies on this subject. So I very much hope for your understanding in this. As I said in my last letter, sex - it's an interesting topic. But it is better to do than to talk about it (smile). I think you will agree with me in this.

I'm here all fine. Has no any serious changes. In the near future I want to meet again my friend Radmina. Now I am ready to answer her question, which that time made me worry (smile). I think she will be very happy for me. I think it will be a very interesting meeting. And perhaps she also tells me something new of her life.

Also, my love, in one of my last letters, I told you that I need to think better on the next steps in the development of our relations. Because it is really very serious. I understand that it depends on my future life. Therefore, I needed plenty of time to think about it. I tried to weigh the different options, and now I'm going to write to you in detail about these my reasoning.

I began to think with the most basic things. And whether I want to meet you in the near future? Or is it better to leave everything as it is now and just go with the flow of events? I did not think about this question for a long time. And I decided that it’s really necessary. Now our relations are at the highest and delicate condition. Now we have a very bright, very positive and warm feelings and emotions. And it really gives me a lot of joy, happiness and positivity. But I understand that it is necessary to develop further. Because if it's left on the same level that we have now - these feelings may fade. It can be converted into a usual routine. And in the end we will remain just good friends by correspondence. Probably, this is also a good result. But I do not want that. I want our relationship had development in a reality in the near future. So therefore I clearly   answered to the question - that the meeting in the real world, it is very necessary. If we have it soon, then we can check our feelings. We will be able to see each other, talk, hug, kiss and spend together all possible time. And it will be the best way to make definitive conclusions regarding our further life. I do not want to spend my life on the long correspondence in the Internet for many months or even years. I do not know how it will end. And  maybe there will be much regrets about the wasted time. Therefore, I want to live in the present and in the real world, to feel, to try and make decisions. And you ? Maybe you think otherwise?

Once I was able to answer for itself the basic question. I began to think about the possible options for our meeting. A several letters ago I told you that my country - it is not the best place for tourists. And it is not safe at all. And all of this very seriously. I would not want to be guilty of the fact that something happened to you, or   you have problems. Then I will never be able to forgive myself. But I'm just a weak girl, and I can not protect you if you come here. So I began to think about so that I could come to you, in your country. I will not hide this option I like much more. I would like to see the life in your country, your home, meet with your family. Because if all goes well at the time of this meeting, I am ready to change my place of residence and live with you in your country. And now, in my head I have a clear answer to this question. I thought that if I would leave this country, what I will leave my parents, friend. And I'm ready to make this important step for the future happy life. I'm sure my parents will support me in this, as well as my  friend. This is my life, I decide, and I am responsible for it. Therefore, now it is only necessary to make my visit to you, see if I can live with you the rest of my life. And after that we can talk about relocation, marriage and things like that.
I think you understand me in this.

In order to organize my visit to you. I plan to go to the city of Belgrade (it’s the capital of my country), to find there a good travel agency and find out all the necessary details. But first I would like to receive your exact answer. I want to know if you are ready to meet me in your country soon? Are you ready for this serious step, and do you understand all the consequences that will be after that? Please, give me a clear answer. And then I'm going to do all the necessary researches. If your answer is "Yes", then I hope that in the next letter you will inform me the nearest to you International Airport. And after that I will go to the travel agency.

At this point I will finish my letter to you. And eagerly waiting for your answer.
Love you so much.
Embrace. Kissing. 

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp4107974ior;
        Fri, 9 Jun 2017 07:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.218.65 with SMTP id w1mr12112071pfl.234.1497018887342;
        Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497018887; cv=none;
        b=seUQGnoMhJy4wCVtyqihQlWmhtsuxy6JsibanVHE+lbwQtuzfNyqU2ARZ5n4FxuwDT
         mSIONea92IwvL0H34wzbrvbZmWRjrR5JbKaYEbMYxu0CE5XgQ6AVhsr/YeYN5kFmuKXW
         g6LR2JO9lNgJQrvrTEK2mofv3RTWXsO5bP4DN+hBG1WuhWBJAkMlopgMBPYo6PgXWGyj
         92pmyKD8MQ0/lLX0GwNaTsuwpB/bFAzsrIQTZ4zsn/T4xfJismIGwv15GL5uZvhXvreh
         G3635aU+Hrjpw1YK17bfyBSOTvte2XB5XIrHmVCpGjvAnoovjDA8p3JY8H+u5CKCzXbr
         jCcw==
        bh=GI7qMfYjfquj7lbr6xWE/zZeqoprbAKERmagYawZiOc=;
        b=KraMvFFnrZBWZAgCDmKWk1QcHCP8pacgKTX7JyARpfJPDq/K9zZqnxRD+mzdybcT65
         LWpDl74gdv8U+8MbnfPVpi9VTdAIl5H5ML3vNcDLl6H+NY0y/HCMbZ+Jz3BzUYBmcmEG
         tXPFiEUXKmC/MTLyjx2mFdq6vaZFzb9VOo874gN8QNz0jUTWUF+u+i1Brjt+P+C7OA21
         T0qh0QyslOwmeznHPqvOy2xDBwhqyEbGoaDKSoJr0mQoh4LcU0NG87yrOd+OXMdIFukb
         TTdd4j+rjEXThNMytbmvrSnCGqPWpIguXPCHfpbveFmvMgsabrIKqPl+qzqx3rg2RQn8
         jVQg==
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
Received: from biz215.inmotionhosting.com (biz215.inmotionhosting.com. [104.244.124.27])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m5si1131571pln.29.2017.06.09.07.34.46
        for <xxx>
        Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) client-ip=104.244.124.27;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
      bh=GI7qMfYjfquj7lbr6xWE/zZeqoprbAKERmagYawZiOc=; b=UTRQQSA6hAeDFckuAwEdMKnEv FwXEWiCLSvXEZ98LwIi/KhJM/ukio/GOIu+P+rMaPylY0uLNSS06lPH+bu2m1/S/Uyfxt2yMQwNhu v38cH9o7KNsKH3oWZPbM8A+0ON/OZCiZilg7QLeKu0IZVAFKzK9GYFNRoh1vDkdAomGBT5KS1Diu7 56E7tuD+BMU2vB8oOkqj3VyhFavi6KvBTYJ2uDRlSVUXoC2U7Dz+MdmutqnrjxghHl4WHKR+054Vr cebad9bsy4jdP94dmvNMVAMPcBzJ1a6m1QLUfWy7K1vQqJ2LzighYc+IYWu6rdY+y5MsrFPH/S51S EptKy+Lmw==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=33411 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dJKzk-000TZM-To for xxx; Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:34:45 -0700
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 08:27:01 -0600
Message-ID: <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------ACA710B16117045"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------ACA710B16117045
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------819A1E857C37F5"

------------819A1E857C37F5

PSE_014903.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
PSE_014903.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #18 - 09. Juni 2017 um 21:45

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	50.200.166.225
Decimal:	852010721
Hostname:	50.200.166.225
ASN:	7922
ISP:	Comcast Cable
Organization:	Comcast Cable
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Colorado 

Zitat:
from [50.200.166.225] (port=33411 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa; Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:34:45 -0700
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 08:27:01 -0600
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2017 um 18:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #19 - 10. Juni 2017 um 15:14

My love xxx, thank you for your answer. I was glad to see that you could understand all the arguments that I wrote you. And most importantly, that you agreed with me about our meeting, and that I can come to you soon.

I'm here all right. Weather is great, my mood maximal good. In my soul there is a premonition of some wonderful event, that will be in the near future. And I hope that this is a premonition is about our soon meeting (smile). And I also hope, that all is well in your life. Your mood, health and all other aspects of your life are good.

And so today, early in the morning I went to Belgrade, to the capital of my country. I went there to visit good tourist agency. Previously, I was doing researches on the Internet. I talked with colleagues at my work, who have traveled before. And I also took into account the experience that I had before. And on the basis of these learning’s, I chose a good travel agency and went there. I think, that I really made a lot of work and researches and I hope, that you appreciate it. As you could see I’m very thorough approach to important things that determine my future. And now I will inform you all that I learned in a travel agency.

And so, to go to you, I will need to have  the follow things:
1) a tourist visa. A tourist visa is the easiest and fastest way for me to come to you. And it is have a very high probability of confirmation of the embassy of your country. If to do other types of visas, it will require a longer time to obtain more of the necessary documents and evidence from your side. And other types of visas will have a high probability of failure. Therefore, a tourist visa – is the best option in this case. 2) insurance of my health while I'm in your country.
3) Air tickets in 2 sides. This is a basic requirement for obtaining a tourist visa. 
4) The invitation that you write for me. This can have arbitrary form. It can be written on a computer or by your hand. You write on a paper your information (full name, address, phone number), then you write that you invite me as your guest to visit your country, specifying a time period, the date when I will come to you, and your signature. Then you send it to me by e-mail, as a photo or scanned copy. And I'll bring it when applying for a tourist visa.
With all of these things a travel agency will help me. And they will do it for their small commission. And I think this is really a good option to use the services of a travel agency. Because in this case, I'm going to do a minimum of effort and will not make possible mistakes. I do not want to spend a lot of time and effort to make several trips to different places, while I do it myself  and maybe make some mistakes. It would be better to trust the professionals and do everything in the best way. I hope that you will agree with me on this?
Once I pay for it in full, the travel agency begins its work. And it will require 10-12 business days to all necessary things. Therefore, we can easily agree on the date of my arrival to you. And as soon as we will discuss all the necessary details, we will be able to choose the best date for the meeting.

And so, I also learned the full cost of my trip to you. If I do it in 14 days after today's date. It will cost EURO 650. This amount includes everything necessary for my coming to you. All of what I have written above you. And additional fees are not required. I looked up my capabilities now, my savings and the fact that I will be able to find quickly. And it is EURO 250.
My love, I think you can already see that I straight girl. I always told you what I think and feel. I believe this it is correct. I do not use hints, or any guesswork. So I want to ask you directly. Will you can help me with EURO 400 soon? 
I believe that it would be right, when you and I take part together in organizing of this meeting. And for this I can give you e-mail a travel agency, so you could also contact them. I do not want you to send me money. It will be a lot safer and easier if you send it straight to a travel agency. You can control the whole process of organizing of my trip to you. And also you can not worry that something bad happened with your money.
I hope that you will agree with me on this. In any case, I'll be waiting for your answer, to understand everything.

Love you. I hope for your understanding.
yours Lamilyana 

Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp211443ior;
        Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.7.149 with SMTP id 21mr45691793pfh.54.1497092442778;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497092442; cv=none;
        b=ls+oiYP6wtGOO6r28ehsP2K5ztWWKQ1tvZTUoVrAckD0HfK1C9YckogJWUV77EjU5v
         VP+5KBK/JPvtSIxDSNSoNNrSkjhlaXb+VAxemXa0i6xDJHMLMtaua5xrYrQKkq72+Ei5
         Zf0FT3c4i3c4bYroJwhE5b0XthmZ4D/+oLak82IKHiXHBoKidRxDPiffxJ36lJ9/J710
         6L1oJfI91gtClicBOX3GNte6JVKbqZbrldJlYXHnz9cL4acqYIEcHhDu55i2Rpa6EZgT
         f+WSBigi2V/VgcXj/edzuIEfMErfII5Tx5DlJw6xtu/f1Lai3o1+MxfSZ6UJJN0m5qxD
         Fa5A==
        bh=roav1UdBWZ2yYnu8cxP8CkEl8hFUrm2s86azMnQjwpA=;
        b=yF87mA3ZryxIyAdnFkN43+cTWq97ZtFz/q1Ek4sVab0VEA4PiRDMQx5JpPQPKXA8lP
         DBuH84ko+Ga1iDx0fnQItIR2NQuaLioOoZqaYVJYuTV1zCpr/9frC7LjjNlTymuqQ16D
         G7vnIRK6sXZzKvSNuDR+Z0odZt6eRXp0qcq6EkWqj1iP9juSHpycyH69qa+gZspJzweY
         T3/CuBJradN+fBGVBHnVuO72iroI8z9HCemf5Z+3c5h4dW5zMwzQDutJxzo6G87I9APY
         nildG5gFK/pLT4qfpOOIFKENQM6WohXauxYArITxQ1rd9C665kKI4GADguiRwGawZR8V
         3+8w==
Received: from biz215.inmotionhosting.com (biz215.inmotionhosting.com. [104.244.124.27])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j61si1807289plb.470.2017.06.10.04.00.41
        for <xxx>
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) client-ip=104.244.124.27;
      bh=roav1UdBWZ2yYnu8cxP8CkEl8hFUrm2s86azMnQjwpA=; b=eB8qGhxY1P54QBENtxr0JG3i1 fPTiTt2q6Lpy4PGkldBbQBu9nNRi+2x5OFD4vHWvyr/mYvKzfiY+OS66JlysJXBBed1rHJIe9O79g 4ybsvV/F4x+hX/pgpvhyUjIxp0nQjAvM+BNyzQGCPcKb1gfbfOc1S24k3ezYXGj99/RkQHc9fBIxQ xdNQPFxF9szwvIsdePa8obk8/Mf7+efRlSTRF862ro5EgZpRE/tb1LWYJejoKpW3FOnEmAiuxZrZ6 h8ZGbLhaHgsvoT4CfiAYurwT49DiGiD+6o94eUsjrNHJ+E1KuxhmziRJdBvIqz3YerfvVbE1qSHof k09KOnXgQ==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=43139 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dJe85-000bDu-9p for xxx; Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:00:40 -0700
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:40:20 -0600
Message-ID: <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com>
Subject: Re: Account:id:7974203932879942170 Hello my lovely xxx!
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------E31AD22AD774E5"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.1
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------E31AD22AD774E5
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2017 um 18:13 von Stiray »  

PSE_015476.jpg ( 86 KB | Downloads )
PSE_015476.jpg
PSE_017523.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
PSE_017523.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #20 - 12. Juni 2017 um 18:00

Hello my dear xxx. After reading your letter, you made me happy, my mood was much better. Finally, I can be with you, I can start a new life with you. I really want to, and I'm glad that we will be together soon. This is the dream of my life, and I am very glad that it will be done.
Because I love you so much. I want so much to be with you in the near future.
I know that you are the best person I've been looking for all my life. And I'm grateful to the fate that she helped me find you. You and I, we were able to find each other in this big world. And now we must develop our love. I send you the information of the manager of the travel agency, his name Mr. Dragan Grol, his mail info@nationalserbia.com. You can write my name, and the manager of the travel agency will tell you about my journey and all the details as well as possible ways of payment. You can also ask him any questions that interest you about my trip. I think it will be better if you discuss this with a qualified person. I understand that you need my data, I also attach them to the letter. I'll wait for news from you. I'm very glad that we really are going to meet each other, in my turn I will also do everything in my power so that as soon as possible, I could be near you! I really love you, your Lamilyana!

Full name: Lamilyana Svabic

Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp1211422ior;
        Mon, 12 Jun 2017 08:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.69.68 with SMTP id s65mr57197016pfa.178.1497282113447;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497282113; cv=none;
        b=FBILLTESRnJnF/vp2Ey0AOhT5PRbgUkV/OO7rCXWpBLoQqQWAOmA5weBwjQU5qx/IP
         vxy5nr51Ig4nuxoZAWDxU8vF3ghKuXo3pRGSK9b8JxdegpyivCQ1FH8DRraQ30oVfFo+
         VA+aUkcDbsLCn4Kn/SqER/Di+nvUvmW/AJWvTRpHA4Hz+IrVUToMou0pe+ArWcGLzYe8
         Ff8up4o3+5btuFvfjzn8SIs2b/YI8UGx5xdSac0PpIgmNpo6a0ig4U2ati77MuVRGFi4
         7s/dWdpfTE0lzsifYBQMST48q9rXeVJcepvqXTcaIJVd/NAdJQFK64ELpgo8URwYEent
         7Ykw==
        bh=GZHevSlr7lUhAqhsqhU6G2nvX6bekTvx7DrHFZeNotw=;
        b=0KibnL0c6m2WUWlXD7ILiNckjGYp856sb6jFNLhoH7AwtxKN6D3AZDP9o451WJ6Fbx
         ioqoZ7siy+KjdAjEwoIkj8SWX4aiW2PbRgnBdUB4qhtmwnLRJ0sK6PwnCF71u88M3Fa+
         +WfZ8FtgdR/awLkoCvuq8sLPdCaaXgg4UKTHWwzfvzBG81r2rfSI3WQIk+xJ0YuYINHV
         qh4ZfRPaQuvqEsz/i7Y94FPTuQd9U9NVaCNL2lWdUgJAJPgjh4Apss1EstRtZx/H9g4T
         yjS01yL2n7TT/fjy1Xuu8D0A4bO/9Opb873YbBiirLjUvnhU833GISH2iKRNRHWJXe/U
         A5GA==
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x23si7237079pfe.17.2017.06.12.08.41.52
        for <xxx>
      bh=GZHevSlr7lUhAqhsqhU6G2nvX6bekTvx7DrHFZeNotw=; b=XR5p91VoKHWFw7d/CgfqfyHCy +LfeEU1K9Z4ufP5piEVypFxEOu2JPxgr9RNAk8cM2XIUVzw+1ipj943oC9LTlXv8agr5h+WWj7fT9 IopXjbO2IdKcO+8Rax6ChX5zTFoHzvKk/+h5+BRvK5JaICWlvCBdXyq5caiibggPg3JzSNWsPreIt 0NNv8JRbd8X3Lx5O4F9Jn/O8OI6TEgylCvbIZoCky4Zbjdo6s6ugcwWar64pKF3ZDhf/QdvssSrtI DVD6aDL4GX6N+LuIJadW9KYdhLXqHlgXxcKE18wkcVce6aHZ4fZFmAFeuvpGY6rsuXEyx/YrM23N6 iC0wvob7A==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=36401 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dKRTH-000DyY-VL for xxx; Mon, 12 Jun 2017 08:41:52 -0700
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:32:24 -0600
Message-ID: <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------D38F23E152B9050"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------D38F23E152B9050
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2017 um 18:13 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #21 - 14. Juni 2017 um 17:17

Hello Mr. xxx,
received your message again about our client Miss Lamilyana
she has already visited our office personally, here in Belgrade to know the info
about all trip in Austria,
We have explained all conditions at which we can go further and that our client could fly to you,
We can collect all documents and transfer in embassy for continuation and preparation,
At full payment of a trip our client will receive all documents within 2 weeks, then tickets will reserve  at once,

At present time I can give you only perceptible flight data for our client for 3rd of July:

Mon 03/07 08:10 Beograd (BEG) Terminal 2 Belgrade, Serbia
Mon 03/07 09:25 Vienna International (VIE) Vienna, Austria
1h 15m

Flight OS-772 De Havilland DHC-8 400 Series (Props) Economy

Return ticket will be open

We can change start data in desire of our client,
At present time we have not received any payment for this process,
As we should receive it at once under the treaty visa provision, conditions of immigration service for the tourist visa, and acknowledgement waited,
Other types of visas can not approve for our client and there are difficult periods of departure from our country, but it is possible as a tourist,
all-round price of trip with all expenses - two way tickets, documents and medicine insurance, other taxes, converted in currency: 650 Euro
We had important conversations with our client about international trip payment in case of need so she asked about it, we inform
All international transfers usually go through our main office,  on bank account of our main manager:

Holder name: Maksim Alkhovik
Holder address: Serbia, postal code: 11072, Beograd, Komovskogo 14
Bank name: Raiffeisen Banka AD
Bank address: Serbia, Beograd, RS, 11070, Djordja Stanojevica 16
BIC(SWIFT) code: RZBSRSBG
IBAN number: RS35265045000000036751

Whenever possible, we will require a copy of transfer on a paper if you can,
Probably you can use the note, here you can specify a contract number with our client, for example - 415 LA,
If you have any questions please ask,
Yours faithfully, Mr. Dragan Grol,

National Tourism Organisation of Serbia
Zeleznicka 44, 11200 Belgrade
e-mail: info@nationalserbia.com

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp231794ior;
        Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.99.117.24 with SMTP id q24mr2228016pgc.277.1497347439830;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497347439; cv=none;
        b=R7Pe68mr44sptYtxZXowaHFaCf8QqV1oiDWifHABk3r5tVvhaP6Dgs7SRTxgWNbRiz
         ni+jkcsv0u+1nE31BZ+jjAiOYglZj6GaIl2J47rIO5FOrglaSKcBgZNor3ATavQHQkYj
         Yido6qjOyT59mwmlZTWwWrEEC8wnz5nhXkU8u0372D82oSGtiyVeslhkMxT6j9etYXP2
         s5ZsvOMuXDsryhOZxeuqoxAtu/befDwr2+sPte8ydgl6F+DrlSDKpHuubWphuGg80eej
         1WDOpF2+oyBtZWb7jlABcnDRBcXkW1//6JrQOlX5C3vXDiWYPcnOReGSVdkcEXcWuMEK
         6DTg==
        h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:references:in-reply-to
         :subject:to:message-id:organization:from:date
         :arc-authentication-results;
        bh=ga1TeLqwsMPKQRJEwfMmziyMfevsUUNAPOp9pgYwcIY=;
        b=CAEJZCkqbZoXTcj9WP0BWJs6n4a+yuyUFW31CvIqAm3tGjkKsFDq32rVCbblFBFqkb
         FTHzZBZLKfGRuTozkg7EGDTbDTCOSZY4Kf6eUo/JfvWMJoNdu0aM5yLq0pMzTpARC6ZE
         WIUSbypjcPnEIJuMKUpQYFgxfLiR42QiHD/ztm09LeFb6A5DAHR/EKHQX1u0QAnxQJ89
         8RAneI9ecNDt0L+4oa5D3If2Qi8oyJiSflev5/3ld4TluToG5Y9u1mMTbNgIr0YFM22A
         +IzhjojDJj2C77hETCX6/uF4dAOTomLCCNwQ097SP+V2Tzm4l97SxfTTqeRlKzTiyFhP
         FsCg==
       spf=neutral (google.com: 23.235.222.49 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@nationalserbia.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@nationalserbia.com
Return-Path: <info@nationalserbia.com>
Received: from biz220.inmotionhosting.com (biz220.inmotionhosting.com. [23.235.222.49])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o30si9011034pli.80.2017.06.13.02.50.39
        for <xxx>
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 23.235.222.49 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@nationalserbia.com) client-ip=23.235.222.49;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 23.235.222.49 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@nationalserbia.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@nationalserbia.com
Received: from [136.159.74.106] (port=59402 helo=[127.0.0.1]) by biz220.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <info@nationalserbia.com>) id 1dKiT3-0006GG-1i for xxx; Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:50:39 -0700
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:45:04 -0600
Organization: info@nationalserbia.com
Message-ID: <23581671.20170613034504@nationalserbia.com>
Subject: answer here,
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChCaNGi7pb1EzZwo8dkbx0N70NZ0wGhvXZtE8MT4c=4BbA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCaNGi7pb1EzZwo8dkbx0N70NZ0wGhvXZtE8MT4c=4BbA@mail.gmail.com>
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - biz220.inmotionhosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - nationalserbia.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: biz220.inmotionhosting.com: authenticated_id: info@nationalserbia.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: biz220.inmotionhosting.com: info@nationalserbia.com
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Lamilyana <ermully@gmx.ie> <sicao@i.softbank.jp> <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com> <info@nationalserbia.com>
Antwort #22 - 14. Juni 2017 um 17:18

Hello my love xxx. Thank you for letting me know at once how the promotion is going with the travel agency. I hope Mr Grohl will answer you soon and answer all your questions. My love, the weekend passed very quickly, probably it's because I do not need to go to work (smile) On the weekend, I allowed myself to sleep for myself longer. After that it was a big cleaning in the house. I like to clean the house, my mother taught me to be clean since childhood. I turn on the music and start cleaning the house. In the evening with my friend we went for a walk along the street. She needed to buy an evening dress, her brother will have a birthday this week. We had fun, we had something to talk about all this time. How were your days off?
My love, I'll read your answer tomorrow, I really miss.
Kiss Lamilyana!

Spoiler für Quelltext wie Antwort 17:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp363565ior;
        Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.84.233.193 with SMTP id m1mr192415pln.236.1497364748901;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497364748; cv=none;
        b=nPbaeYYCmAQdESEGMkoeYiQlM9QuXZzGPtI4O5WVQQ6lx1PVsNiLAnd9Ba4vpF55dR
         xnI6lTo5oHY1ykpgQzJGphTN9bTr44IoVq6n0ZjOOHXNm9IBv6rtkmyEIojKMw19f7Nk
         6V1YIDk/PXFtaq/JLnJW9RVoLLD7mw/y4/G2EBGcodwf1+nNkDTAnN9OzI1FeQOXhoW9
         vjJsmhnnQ2J8o+wgMW2ahSqeJEi2PFaK9c7oCl58xiJSIyO/5ghA7IDWAssIKVpKgub4
         Fc95YawHB7xBCcM3NaQNNBp4kC4YLAAn7crjowioM29WBf2L8GRdPi8r8ABUp2tTglyC
         5Nqw==
        bh=QlqxuCrzZOGh4r2AMBCcjMmsgCxJh/prqTjWYCnQFpU=;
        b=KAdNWOrjuMoaqtA0iAKrVyW7A1qfccwKknhsRXPYc/S1sIP+/SMEGl2aB9+feAz4zm
         8F3x0QsuK2i0D53hEcgftPlnlC/e+lgkUzcPMEuvuDH4HtpJh/yyoHGVPFxzw7+4uMJP
         zg+RwyAfcCG4kVFntYElR6N1T5NHChA5l8OsqTas9KSxQlo2GxrclZPyCWeqPE6kZIAi
         m5xRYlOpTrj8u6SLaeGS1zNDTF5v6zmkZC3s5ZaywzzqlJ8dW4BH/A5WNycXHprQtzB1
         F8WG7NKCIgbZojn13fEctFjrQSwC6t5L6LLUXqrToAnqL6tybRzkkOcp/jBHCSwx7ebM
         WfbA==
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s15si85567plj.156.2017.06.13.07.39.02
        for <xxx>
      bh=QlqxuCrzZOGh4r2AMBCcjMmsgCxJh/prqTjWYCnQFpU=; b=rCcW1sSRbAT/IHI748Vkbqw7i F5w6L9YXZhnEfHhg5ahwuk9DpoT83l85UmukiI//4VYoNQ+1JnBUfqzFXCe19fv4lLZu7VNDhk0nb aV8g2oiTzJ1hEcKDv/rtlI9UWoeKbRUa9KOfUiW9P8lSBYlkHjWp8JA3g7SUwKsSdwzZBQxIihUvW HilCru2K36FpBfUqP6ZfDr3UfaZSb5OC3q/r2s9RPlEMm1mFzw08CucAVUGFjOqdagrO9k1zbO/ka CfBtQiJX/OqVtHL0FU63cbOOBMg2wJDvZIKQkTRnykP0q01elXUqfdIdoHZd9Dh0SGMXs3PfLxlwV t4LBmN8hA==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=46878 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dKmy4-0037Zq-OZ for xxx; Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:39:01 -0700
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:38:35 -0600
Message-ID: <441125647.20170613083835@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChA4ozOf7puYGS8BvgODPoxV6GMHt132VsBM6uJZG0vT4w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChA4ozOf7puYGS8BvgODPoxV6GMHt132VsBM6uJZG0vT4w@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------11A482232476DD08"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------11A482232476DD08
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2017 um 22:37 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #23 - 14. Juni 2017 um 17:57

Antwort 21 Mail über Kanada  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	136.159.74.106
Decimal:	2292140650
Hostname:	pc106.md.ucalgary.ca
ASN:	33091
ISP:	University of Calgary
Organization:	University of Calgary
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Alberta
City:	Calgary 

Zitat:
from [136.159.74.106] (port=59402 helo=[127.0.0.1]) by biz220.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa; Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:50:39 -0700
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:45:04 -0600

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #24 - 15. Juni 2017 um 13:35

hello Mr. xxx,
Thanks for your message here to me,
And also please I ask you to send me a copy about the international transfer and if you can send it also through e-mail to me as acknowledgement,

Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp770866ior;
        Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.192.195 with SMTP id g64mr3871898pfk.26.1497513262278;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497513262; cv=none;
        b=mBjrlNQLvdftDUf78Fig0EotwBxN2IfY6x1uqsMxjk4gJ8aw9vziNWdi+GInJIbPBx
         VzuPhiktvxz0F8GLfwBOWAuZFCiDlfTCwqDk03XZleI3JiUafKN3v0+guzi8JjYZ4wbh
         IAj7M3OV72UOwG4OQQ4KblosqyiNh6LQKxVP605henYa9W6R1HlfVQfOnoDoY2hys8jO
         M2CyN0e5kRYA3HaPl0KL2bUODghuNcEovcBUBrMAgpoasmkpIwo72vD9C1WnpJsvTPAp
         3y0tJZETs1g7nFek+I8RePgIKWU13MRCmV3Vz13zld9zVuzZNiXxwSsx23pwH3+V9yqr
         EzTA==
         :subject:to:message-id:organization:from:date
        bh=cdFt2xLSjtDCySYDtWlqKJYuDGImGMt3S4MyPLQk1Pc=;
        b=Rww6LdqZwZoBXgQLNVU5UohAY8zA84anU3WXETKUmsMe4E93vUvKKN9ST/ceKPsd19
         vSaWeEbP57YoiyqV5hqPCKaYv1+np+MCD23cXLY39ajJB66DE1a58NfHKNuJk8lAT9GT
         C0+ObcS3xEoRWYcRrtWXa/O1MkSUF/bZYepEfOyGtKr8jNhyR7AlnU/xSYfoUYPxO8Ag
         WGacPfXX0wjG91esF4CoQEFVfdUjndrwcA6zyRm9lCuCZW5ol2yy3+L2KAkJgZfCr8b2
         j2K5VMks/7rNEDXQyHXLQVRjGwqP9LvQZTaDodV4LrjCaKe0jxlIqx6u2PUYNOOv0OfX
         bjGg==
Received: from biz220.inmotionhosting.com (biz220.inmotionhosting.com. [23.235.222.49])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a1si1864659pln.417.2017.06.15.00.54.21
        for <xxx>
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 23.235.222.49 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@nationalserbia.com) client-ip=23.235.222.49;
Received: from [136.159.74.106] (port=46535 helo=[127.0.0.1]) by biz220.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <info@nationalserbia.com>) id 1dLPbY-002wm3-Ey for xxx; Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:54:21 -0700
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:51:10 -0600
Message-ID: <4610625509.20170615015110@nationalserbia.com>
Subject: Re: answer here,
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChCfp8Az8ps3=56vupQ7ipvuyWyfm2OQ69o7SL25BAZCuQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCaNGi7pb1EzZwo8dkbx0N70NZ0wGhvXZtE8MT4c=4BbA@mail.gmail.com> <23581671.20170613034504@nationalserbia.com> <CAA_5ChCfp8Az8ps3=56vupQ7ipvuyWyfm2OQ69o7SL25BAZCuQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: biz220.inmotionhosting.com: authenticated_id: info@nationalserbia.com
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir:
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2017 um 22:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #25 - 15. Juni 2017 um 17:01

hello Mr. xxx,
I have received your message,
And also we can send to you a copy of the passport from our manager,

Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp944247ior;
        Thu, 15 Jun 2017 07:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.2.151 with SMTP id 145mr5485037pfc.52.1497536890438;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497536890; cv=none;
        b=JXzRkS+I7EgY0PbwqOlkhlbw1SKvR8F8Ne8MMTj7UUupse1x6BTll9Z6tzrZj1SgXo
         yWGywG81EUs169lsZ86AmFmlAVXTrQ0z0+QU0ZoRSt8aHhJv21eDEVyhVCR40pTTzZR1
         o5nJV5AtNA13ByQdoIV94vWrgJnKJf2+mouSIiTH1IlUquz/9peWi1oyNgoqrW29h/PY
         nYiO6yKRAMlOUfuwOr3z+oyDTyv2qpWZHsX2MpmB9vk8sy/VspVEF915Khma3duOyG7M
         P+d2JKH4tcuCIXaTPuKRrkLcHO29XQY4wLYXXkkObpPBGm6Zdz+fPKTXH2q+8nH4j5zu
         Z8OQ==
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:from:date:arc-authentication-results;
        bh=yw86pGn7OZJdIqUmRQKc3G7bqS9Krkj64g0AE99+HVY=;
        b=aLgcXPAVqaVSDvvxdM46yIpyszv/5ezJ0zIVsxUy7P98tbnE0cSpj7TnwKmDzHReZf
         B2wHo8CpF/mFgUvSWttb8GF2eFZMax+MQ1by1louJUX5hgWK/1P/+KFi7rvuEYhflCRY
         juxwD4L5hNQkYxGxrgXgoaTeXe4VKx8aJNPz5C6kplc8uclN9fKnDLN5cr1u/mdzfBNT
         EyhJfAyxfegqNBa1hnEocGx+R6Q9fGUCBrNKglkUjjSlMMRhobi8KDndYc3RV3S97g6M
         dqt8Z2yF2jWvOKmMbKEtZiOB+mnhbeZyoeZDTnXdZhCi8RmOWeXIrjAaULmyZ4sVs8RV
         1RtA==
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i128si208129pfg.121.2017.06.15.07.28.09
        for <xxx>
Received: from [136.159.74.106] (port=37951 helo=[127.0.0.1]) by biz220.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <info@nationalserbia.com>) id 1dLVkb-0039rR-IZ for xxx; Thu, 15 Jun 2017 07:28:09 -0700
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:27:37 -0600
Message-ID: <358815224.20170615082737@nationalserbia.com>
Subject: Re: answer here,
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChBjAZZ_suYVo-2QeA8CMCXScUoDYgXhN4M02GhtUTxoGQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCaNGi7pb1EzZwo8dkbx0N70NZ0wGhvXZtE8MT4c=4BbA@mail.gmail.com> <23581671.20170613034504@nationalserbia.com> <CAA_5ChCfp8Az8ps3=56vupQ7ipvuyWyfm2OQ69o7SL25BAZCuQ@mail.gmail.com> <4610625509.20170615015110@nationalserbia.com> <CAA_5ChBjAZZ_suYVo-2QeA8CMCXScUoDYgXhN4M02GhtUTxoGQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------82242321EEB7C81"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------82242321EEB7C81

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juni 2017 um 02:42 von Uli »  

008766783_-_Alkhovik_001.jpg ( 103 KB | Downloads )
008766783_-_Alkhovik_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #26 - 15. Juni 2017 um 17:04

My love xxx, thank you for your letter. I was very happy to see it!
My dear, I understood your request for a document. I will contact the travel agency to send you the necessary document. I thank you for being so active in the matter of sending money. This is very cool, because we can quickly find ourselves next to each other. I so want to already taste the taste of your lips.
I'm very happy that we found each other in this huge world. You have become a part of my life for me! I want to connect my life with you! Only you know what to do to make me happy. You know how to make my heart beat faster. I see that you also love me! This is the greatest happiness - to have mutual love! Love and know what you love! I could not dream about it, I could not think about it before. But then I met you, I fell in love with you. And now I can not live without you.
These feelings are the best. This is the strongest love! I will cherish it!
I love you! I miss you, and I want to hug you hurriedly. I want to look into your beautiful eyes, tell you about my feelings. I really want all this!
I hope the travel agency will answer you soon!
I love you! Write to me soon!
Yours Lamilyana

Spoiler für Quelltext wie Antwort 17:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp959174ior;
        Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:00:11 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.8.81 with SMTP id c78mr5641137pfd.213.1497538811447;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497538811; cv=none;
        b=GEDSX3CEJT5SdLqrlSq+FNZKjtfQawFQrBJpiw4pqiW0tubQEIdebO0E0ZIBXUqPcl
         t+ywekEO+xrx+zWmFwnMbsQRvn5f3oG6Ko6ggkFSA038z5Nd/wacfM6rCsMDfCDyeWxw
         2MSRtnyFsf5Oa6G/PBRXQlsq55RfiEVWjLpJ9mlde0TkQ0/z9kFSyn98wPDFdrgyqfLR
         XZVHth3IcDgVYv1y00X2E86Zw3DQFqYwPLRCrWRhAvLrmN6z32VZEMmU66H+IygzeGmm
         VYA47vKWaureVUZ49P6IPk9e5lxA+EpByLHdVcyiME4ucsqmQAKcRK3VcewAbmU6rpi2
         yaGw==
         :subject:to:message-id:organization:from:date:dkim-signature
        bh=hV9gzLgn3BCJ4s9H1gjTONqS/YioCwBc0H70RgpqdY4=;
        b=Wk6h6B3bzvyRujdb+RvCyW9NV7FiGcDFSVCi3994Xz7xXkUkOyPh334DWAEMZXnUam
         TiqyRQGANHQa33GCaHuRhYxtgVbwY4DGFo+uSvk8gb1dYQ5ZUPOcZwJmh4HiumC8Q6E6
         OU3kNrTSqvsLVvqv1yUlfVDlPoqD0eW8/KOYAXLBm5W1J4578PGQuMazYMc7Jxp82r3i
         0zkz4jO8aYvTxibhAYR2jQ6ojp32byFYvkhU9y0jEiSmPdZxFh80lb9HgEkqHZfLaYGl
         4a1onaD0WEnEb4ZIv0zRc+N/cWMRU3rRWf029+11sXh9A/oJfxuFiNHlnQREXw4jegh+
         XvdQ==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=aCwyFDKT;
Received: from biz215.inmotionhosting.com (biz215.inmotionhosting.com. [205.134.250.79])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i12si240698plk.573.2017.06.15.08.00.11
        for <xxx>
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.134.250.79 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) client-ip=205.134.250.79;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=aCwyFDKT;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jennabbweb.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=hV9gzLgn3BCJ4s9H1gjTONqS/YioCwBc0H70RgpqdY4=; b=aCwyFDKTMwwMKV9NCHrfr8hvdY wfNDkbay5WbyF9K9+I2dj889rQR9n9gVpRZwZb9CkPXckQg4JH3xGw9svKaimhNvWC+2i+abO+9j4 b7B+30fiFuivnyZN9njNDWd8KCAjWWUwwn3HtAWO4Q1i+BpdTjOr0y2YooqgLSrIAqDgXhqSEtxv6 zsFf7inG0hu+ah7ViWd/mmI+YKw3tXDLXLGkfqgYKmrJJlxGg/qBLfX1MzHuCMb+ckOowq35KdaYL RPazw/vh3Jqls9/UAH38x0X80ptlGruPxPY/qIZOGNn68lz/638sjNKXVVKegN61OxVsnTYc98oQb MyHdOH9w==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=40240 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dLWFh-001jkm-7f for xxx; Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:00:10 -0700
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:33:28 -0600
Message-ID: <952013307.20170615083328@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChDU8sOCqk1LiZo9oDVpA-Q0Ob4gLfWnvOOo-JRDsQHXrg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChA4ozOf7puYGS8BvgODPoxV6GMHt132VsBM6uJZG0vT4w@mail.gmail.com> <441125647.20170613083835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDU8sOCqk1LiZo9oDVpA-Q0Ob4gLfWnvOOo-JRDsQHXrg@mail.gmail.com>
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2017 um 22:38 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #27 - 16. Juni 2017 um 17:14

My love xxx, thank you for the wonderful new letter. With every new letter I feel that my love is getting stronger. I see that you begin to feel me. You understand me almost without words. I really believe that we have an ideal relationship.
I also want to see you sooner, every day without you it gives me sadness. I want this sadness to disappear. And I know that on the day of our meeting this will happen! I'm sure about it. On this day, we will be able to reunite as one.
My dear one today, I was surprised when I saw that you wanted to come to me. I contacted the travel agency and they said that they sent you the necessary copy of the document. I do not understand what the problem is? The fact is that I was confident that you would also be happy to meet me, so when I was in a travel agency, I paid them the money that I had and signed a contract with the travel agency. According to this agreement, if within 7 days, I will not pay the trip in full, then I will lose my money and travel as a whole. Of course, if you can come to me during this period, then I'm always glad to meet you. We will have the opportunity to fly together and not lose money, but I will repeat just 7 days to have you come to my country and we have not lost my journey. My love, I hope I explained the situation to you in detail. Think about it.
Our two lines of life meet and will become one line.
And then we will have one common life. We will do everything conscientiously. We will talk a lot on different topics. We will discuss everything that happens to us during the day. That's all I want. Be near you, constantly see you, hear and be able to touch you. Feel the taste of your tender lips.
I'm looking forward to this day.
I love you! I can not live without you. I miss you.
Yours Lamilyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp1520747ior;
        Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:36:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.84.130.2 with SMTP id 2mr13180942plc.242.1497623769036;
        Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:36:09 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497623768; cv=none;
        b=GlP6rv+pD22xAMtFi6gf99po4GMX0b9GN3rmz2Fz5cClfDDt+rIScUVj65RCylyb/1
         tng/OqEuJ9N7xUjEDvbVPnIovh9xt43fweD0DFa+zoVXrPWrpN0qRSH3j4lynGuWDY+O
         p5/Z8Va10/0DY7pi6Ihzbxk3EoQG6xMXa6S1ZeVmKttaBAPVWcZCuDsnWD9TC5Ic+wYA
         /wJ4W+zYSODEae2qZhUiT2r5AnofKn2Ef8afik7hm3KtQMp+lolpvGZHFVMOFjdlc1ot
         9Rg54SHDK21UQwBujlA51iuT9A0ThhdMVQUhqysneOGphb4GQCHu+7O6fCJLDEGFB8Ns
         RThw==
        bh=ndQxtrgDc5MdWrij2ll/zq+rpHvVHOHTc5IHa2KO3c4=;
        b=s9e/XUT/Q8IN1M1mGiZMyo3LRfnd2Ym9oCmLyt9fWoJLIWXe7fy0ZhLSEgqAMwQikP
         PHBzm72feBJGYUmw2o+AKx03br1OXzKbyCkKsK3jcjxeLAYIHz44Ky8+ULO5pGc6qm3z
         Ulen7Al9rTISDcjK/RVtHaRV1qMUuFFqGnXWVb/jNTQHoKCmmCUin4b0h1Uk88mEIew4
         we0Np18NaAnIhWmEGkmDDXV1sYZE++0/1l1UyboY+p8axjtwR+PVwpfAwPILUMF1UcRl
         Lt7qUuyd66bgW2+9cgEJbEVlIB+ufeyiQOpkmJjpw+nac5bg+32/P6/fZddrMjpzmxiB
         XmQQ==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=gpghjb1/;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o7si2163805pgc.346.2017.06.16.07.36.08
        for <xxx>
        Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=gpghjb1/;
      bh=ndQxtrgDc5MdWrij2ll/zq+rpHvVHOHTc5IHa2KO3c4=; b=gpghjb1/MhRtJE63xQvOcRe0m 54BlO9+Y/1H5LATLlH3fzAvd08Qf3BLkl+XUtQXhNUy8w1JKA9V+BlG8fLtguHOZW0KC4X4RDvVvE TP7ljtM2aVtxwK739G6sfpkjITXvMkL0TqrThQ50Kyj5ldbspTcC4WN8tUX86mN3B5F7HTFfQ6v3k nrhzrjTY8GyMekDK6wexNY1wSUxrW1eWBVDHtLaVOSY3j/wJWtcOrhXVGoiCZHmj5yOJo2CshLdPq zZYJXjFYWCJv9jadufccF5zocaz4qr92SuNubVXslhAxRmw5rxaSKoJRWOWgp/0wYKf0xTw1pOHYc XhXDxoBDA==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=37657 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dLsLx-001KZr-0d for xxx; Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:36:08 -0700
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:05:14 -0600
Message-ID: <869195099.20170616070514@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChDLwZH_3ckXvksJFbMfwmN45cKPqfjD1Hip1YPxmQ4n-g@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChA4ozOf7puYGS8BvgODPoxV6GMHt132VsBM6uJZG0vT4w@mail.gmail.com> <441125647.20170613083835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDU8sOCqk1LiZo9oDVpA-Q0Ob4gLfWnvOOo-JRDsQHXrg@mail.gmail.com> <952013307.20170615083328@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDLwZH_3ckXvksJFbMfwmN45cKPqfjD1Hip1YPxmQ4n-g@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------E918324B647B25F"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------E918324B647B25F

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #28 - 17. Juni 2017 um 16:07

My beloved xxx, thank you for your letter. Thanks for your words. All this is very nice and important to read for me. In this letter, I will answer all your questions. It's not difficult to do for me. And after that I'll write to you next time only after you make a final decision and tell me that. I do not want to persuade, beg, ask or insist. You must take this final decision on your own.
You must do all the necessary research upon your arrival here. And let me know the exact date when you will be in my country. Yes, I will meet you in the capital of my country, in the city of Belgrade. The situation in my country has not changed. And it's still not safe for you. So I warned you about this before. But I have no other choice or way to prove to you my sincerity and my plans. Also I will look for a good driver with a car so that he accompanies you and me everywhere these days. In addition, we do not go out from the outside to have less risk. All this will really reduce the risk, but I can not promise you absolute safety, unfortunately. Therefore, you have a few days to make a final decision. At the same time, I hope that you will understand that for a driver, hotel, food and, of course, to solve my basic situation, you will need enough money. I hope you will not forget about this. I'm not sure that your credit cards will work well in my country. So, you better have this money as cash. At the same time, I understand that for you this is also unsafe. Therefore, you must think in advance about all the details.
I think you and I will have enough time to discuss the details, after you tell me the exact date and time of your arrival in my country.
I want you to understand that I have not turned away from you for only one reason, because I really love you and do not want to lose. If I only needed your money, I stopped writing to you long ago, after all that you did. But I do not know, you will understand, you will appreciate and will you believe it or not.
In any case, it all depends on you. And only you make a decision.
Let me know when you get the final decision.
Love you.

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp70577ior;
        Sat, 17 Jun 2017 03:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.84.217.137 with SMTP id p9mr12955659pli.80.1497694438613;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497694438; cv=none;
        b=sp98PWJL5WJDPM0nMkJrNjViIXbF7ZAcIY0lxCVtZjyKoDG2I3+FNn4QNcbRQ5Q1IZ
         3SP1bBLn4ucvGJ8oJolVSTuFsf6+SNWwMoziYch6Cf9oznHJBahAR4FUA195JSBunurE
         SaLDe2c+RGgovmN9crhvYcOWGmO/3porbgDSYRxBFmA+C7AHnuyWdD5eNv9aiBZrRA+T
         l0W4L97huP7Y3HIybOhFI2ExCBUuOvuE0PFTq2xFdiqpoWRkLLX7wU33nsNb9aj4tG+f
         nbngnhfT3SYuNkSSquJVgu2RLvHn+oKQe+bebzETeUP5+7qWZlMx4rOd0XM3mFNVqb60
         eSXA==
        bh=6RoMk39vvP7/5fPei8oRyJL0V2/S9jZv7BNWsNp32kw=;
        b=uno+a+1ObMulNHB2ivhbsxOCrB6+MglYf4Gy6QfuIRvDodjlMRlBOrj+JCzpg3BRoI
         VTogjOVQP6I3uIOBtaiYHFb18UISIaQK4I+qf2F72XVCqoLgRBR/8m6wkf74CYzgPfQT
         YEYYBOdhm11balTtL50FKy2NuHN2V1IUdiDT0nD4tMlriprgUbCOGrMazxiYn1gydYVt
         UZ4yT2Cn7/pMTquT32FCuvY11B0aMSFcBNE5431d6MKbwnPLqVgP+misyYJY4eQm2yRa
         +Jzn7xvC0yJndi2HhFGJw4e5UXujX22P08l9ptCIqLl+gBifeEMBHv7L6ENMfa10F2ky
         wSaw==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=KYZPZYRx;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 1si3972736pgp.88.2017.06.17.03.13.58
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=KYZPZYRx;
      bh=6RoMk39vvP7/5fPei8oRyJL0V2/S9jZv7BNWsNp32kw=; b=KYZPZYRx/SJpKWxLM+iShTBYM oKi0aGJWa++LXjVt339DwvkamuDx5M4gNHpVbuD6Fy+8qh4hhhuAgB/anr0emAwjSTM9W7t7u+wOK 4fdcqHEMtKpuvcCb70WN6Lj2rtGoapORexQG9NevNGR030VNgIDZ1bKGdCet1AI8nLfZwimqm6UTX t2TZ4B6oczT0WuC2Jz7Wb3hv3FJSNTvaTjcgh+fNMPm5vVzKBOKvd1nVpMsYoGbvwjdUtbd8KIL4M oqD2EPTcBeRTtgZoy42Azvbcmp7A7KTX4/veTrPIyu1oLntBhaz8OJm3LKVHFtXt6IqAppIBeUVH4 fcZLWSYgA==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=63239 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dMAjn-002YBL-20 for xxx; Sat, 17 Jun 2017 03:13:57 -0700
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 03:44:44 -0600
Message-ID: <1904497565.20170617034444@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChByxyusznEFnad24gCB4AJ7crUTUb9YwckWLCKoaWGTKA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChA4ozOf7puYGS8BvgODPoxV6GMHt132VsBM6uJZG0vT4w@mail.gmail.com> <441125647.20170613083835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDU8sOCqk1LiZo9oDVpA-Q0Ob4gLfWnvOOo-JRDsQHXrg@mail.gmail.com> <952013307.20170615083328@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDLwZH_3ckXvksJFbMfwmN45cKPqfjD1Hip1YPxmQ4n-g@mail.gmail.com> <869195099.20170616070514@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChByxyusznEFnad24gCB4AJ7crUTUb9YwckWLCKoaWGTKA@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------93102E459BC9F"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------93102E459BC9F

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #29 - 20. Juni 2017 um 18:13

Hello my love xxx. I understand that it is probably more profitable for you to go by train. I do not care where you meet, so I'll be waiting for you at the railway station. Thank you for letting me know all the dates, it will be a day off from me. I'm so glad that our meeting will happen! Finally, we will be able to develop our relations in real life, and this will cease to be simply correspondence. I want to know what you want when you're in my country? How would you like to spend the first day with me? Perhaps you will get tired from the road and want to take a shower. I will arrange everything here for you!
I love you!
Your Lamilyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.43.75 with SMTP id r72csp1687052ior;
        Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.99.165.20 with SMTP id n20mr8558836pgf.164.1497973195129;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497973195; cv=none;
        b=eHintxsLpLDnSRX9RVIZ+QLfmn04eNLIIMfBsTb+F8geFJGxAfU/hbOKYR+kztli9Q
         P34+cL1sFeiOOqLBHAp2SkkX3opr25DFy5rR+12Tb+K3uefikys+wSSqWQnTi3OJ1oDM
         iWzqzzGUSoDLVqHgaXNt3s//kItvGainx7/bXapHCke5hTtzOJaZ5pZDEjoBBy4hev2l
         lkCcy8tMvGFXYcstLy9XDpYaFPXEczPSzvKJyu/AwIaoZTzZ6Uz9O3mIOumxloF7F/Wz
         e8pbSnPLiwJU/nc1U/lV5iDTcVOTVLc+tdPp/T7P+41L6WEIC61Xqwq8TMzAoeZwdCYM
         1LKA==
         :subject:to:message-id:organization:from:date:dkim-signature
        bh=DC5ft+wjk9znR8CXNacVpVACwZwUJ8LTfivqHAAaadI=;
        b=y3oKgIXTpHQmP81g7u8fW3N3r4OIHDY9uAHQ+sRA5dlE78oFGlKwrhym0I5/NA6axY
         DJhsdF6Ymc0SHxy9lx6eWTOX0eqK+0TiOFOonL59JmpFO+jDE9NA6/+1C19vcCHYCNQQ
         ulaCoA0XkYvMPaYJjNr8tPZrv4l5rylAYp+rsXqhHeqDoER9bi2j7LnJpvMlSzfmDcjC
         C+OYaEICBrh3JtNz2sLnKto4BCQm5Sf18rOtctdeA4PpgCI2eOJ9wHl7V1z94FGAK2U/
         3lMcG7lt4YvDLX3Cb5+zyqXfyQz6kXHkbLcZewBBg+yHH5+uYpwjttrUKSzz/RiYTa9U
         Cb5w==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=ONfaaNf6;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.24 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
Received: from biz215.inmotionhosting.com (biz215.inmotionhosting.com. [104.244.124.24])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d23si12869897pli.425.2017.06.20.08.39.54
        for <xxx>
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.24 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) client-ip=104.244.124.24;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@jennabbweb.com Quelltext.b=ONfaaNf6;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.244.124.24 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com) smtp.mailfrom=miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jennabbweb.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=DC5ft+wjk9znR8CXNacVpVACwZwUJ8LTfivqHAAaadI=; b=ONfaaNf6+f+DfY1x/VLZol+D/c QtWDnw45wt8Nspin9v2kjBH/PKdQcczoi8vsxaWJi18/KxIlQfBWw6vFlhW3DZMQaO8mu86fFWDYo ZYTpEbGkHZzl/O4hH6IRZCrB6+gxX0pDY1uL+BXBS8bPD4Bi3hZ1OHuMtWGgJ1//ePKjH8HCThCAo UMWs3Ux2D4JU49kDuGfKS/nRvL/AAqNF/spxlYLWL5m8F2O3lWwjkJ0IXGwTsaGbfNqIz2Uizxm5g OTGE+XjWC+ywFjw/P34StxiUwdDrLY6kvbMK6JEgwSosPVNzmZ7E+QvQJoLqCr4xtFL2PluBkszxj SeOc4eiw==;
Received: from [50.200.166.225] (port=33364 helo=localhost) by biz215.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <miabeautynew@jennabbweb.com>) id 1dNLFs-000OmI-Uy for xxx; Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:39:54 -0700
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:23:52 -0600
Message-ID: <533805993.20170620092352@jennabbweb.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChArGtPjZUy_RkusL5RdqVT2fvjnpD+c5a0wHgU7pZOmDw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <62F189AF19D928D904490063D309102AFDC7CE85@unknown> <CAA_5ChBa1xnpcGomZaBKvOWPpJfrx=3Kb5t2FU_6ijG5Adrc+Q@mail.gmail.com> <753507865.20170515115835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBg09g-aEQaDTctbpj-6n3Rvriq-HZ0a50tF9Cu-K+yKA@mail.gmail.com> <1497748058.20170516111715@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDp=6wDuY5bS35v6tMw0HEsWMQGfwKpoqdTqyxctiYkAA@mail.gmail.com> <1241841768.20170518120448@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCW9UkvB01AehCOZNs7rqT0_t9mt==+Z6thXV2q6HbueQ@mail.gmail.com> <913085653.20170522101302@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC6-zELc8j6CCA1Y_uqYRRYxjZXSFuY=_6bGuBJoZ3jTQ@mail.gmail.com> <4010678480.20170523090326@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCBhbtfCN4GodMwjJdFqx4aFErVdrt689oPkB8Jds6oew@mail.gmail.com> <129045362.20170525091749@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChC4d2mJDx=2Lnc625aARG-6Sxb+7qjQanUa2Aa56-T54w@mail.gmail.com> <1328357155.20170526090906@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD+0Vrw_Y3zZgm4Q6V6niNRCnhHuZzxgTv6jvR+=nLJ0w@mail.gmail.com> <42198180.20170529094603@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChD0+CUepHhfCpM2KON+R+W5d9GSrLu_L5bTKm4y6A3Vcw@mail.gmail.com> <187285060.20170530084755@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBNYcc-grs2SJYmoUj5__7EikaEtQV-t7CN8GnGx8u6Vw@mail.gmail.com> <662016407.20170531094511@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDh41SLhcDsZFymY5cHteMWc3YyPvgf0_F4dAn1VQiGiw@mail.gmail.com> <751562821.20170602104252@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAn8_XfaUEsmJvjhubNX57TBkXtYpWw0yLp-AHVM99kPA@mail.gmail.com> <229949224.20170605113941@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChCJbjV5xQfcDc6WYGMa7LTxgJNiC1DGJxbk_Or9z4ypNg@mail.gmail.com> <10610552.20170606103314@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChAK+WyyBevbqSqHmyJs-47mr4es9t-_fB+Z=MosG4JKRg@mail.gmail.com> <18810440153.20170609082701@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBK2CE7tHfh5X=xiMg7q8V8OqLz6Cbjmsw0JgyPg+1Dzw@mail.gmail.com> <884868634.20170610044020@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChBLeesT9nSoT89Hs54+w5F87ePYGdKB+WMS8ouQUY8jog@mail.gmail.com> <2210008493.20170612093224@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChA4ozOf7puYGS8BvgODPoxV6GMHt132VsBM6uJZG0vT4w@mail.gmail.com> <441125647.20170613083835@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDU8sOCqk1LiZo9oDVpA-Q0Ob4gLfWnvOOo-JRDsQHXrg@mail.gmail.com> <952013307.20170615083328@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChDLwZH_3ckXvksJFbMfwmN45cKPqfjD1Hip1YPxmQ4n-g@mail.gmail.com> <869195099.20170616070514@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChByxyusznEFnad24gCB4AJ7crUTUb9YwckWLCKoaWGTKA@mail.gmail.com> <1904497565.20170617034444@jennabbweb.com> <CAA_5ChArGtPjZUy_RkusL5RdqVT2fvjnpD+c5a0wHgU7pZOmDw@mail.gmail.com>
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema