Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anastasia <anastasianice74@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2145 mal)

Samzook
Ex-Mitglied

Anastasia <anastasianice74@gmail.com>
12. Oktober 2016 um 09:47

AKA - Anastasia Utkina <anastasianice74@gmail.com> From Volgograd - We had met on a dating site and we communicated very nicely - even spoke to her a few times on the phone. She sounded very lovely and I fell for her! She said she wanted to leave Russia because the men there had nothing to offer. her father had just died and she was willing to join me in the UK and we would start a life together. Unfortunately she was just playing a game.  Said she needed money to travel to me. as she was a hairdresser and didn't earn much. She had small amount of funds so I sent her money (640Euros) for the flight (I'm the fool!- I know..!) Schockiert/Erstaunt
When she got to the airport it transpired that she was not able to leave due to not having enough spending money to cover the visa period which she said was 60gbp per day for 90 days. I sent half the amount, as I didn't have enough money, thank god! She promised to pay back when she got here.  On the day she was supposed to travel she had been stopped by customs and all money in her account apparently frozen. because she had a house she had bought for her grandmother and she owed more money to the mortgage - The rule was if you owed more than a certain amount of money to the country you couldn't leave ! Then she wanted me to help cover part payment to this house saying that it would be part of our family heritage and at some point we would sell it and I would get my money back. Luckily I didn't! Do that as things were not adding up. I actually said I would travel to Volgograd to meet her and vouch for her at the embassy. She kept dismissing the idea! At the time I couldn't make out why? Now I know!! I really got done up proper! My friends tried to tell me but I would not listen. Now in searching for her I find she really has got a reputation! Should have looked here first!
So now I put my situation on here to protect all other men who might get caught in her trap. This is a warning! 
BEWARE!
I will post some correspondence and pictures in the future
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2016 um 18:29 von Uli » 
Grund: Themenbeschreibung 

DSC9768.jpg ( 582 KB | Downloads )
DSC9768.jpg
DSC85789.jpg ( 782 KB | Downloads )
DSC85789.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Anastasia <anastasianice74@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Oktober 2016 um 11:37

Bekannt auch unter

Smiley

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Samzook
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 12. Oktober 2016 um 12:38

My dear I'm glad you wrote me again. I tried to reach you yesterday by phone.
But apparently there were some problems on the line and I'm not able to hear you, I am very sorry that we were unable to talk to you.
Very difficult for me to write you a letter...... I had a very serious problem.
Today is the worst day of my life. My dear I it is very difficult to tell you this, but have....
Because I never from you hide nothing, and will never lie to you.
I love you very much honey! And want to be with you in your town. I was happy because I knew that we soon shall with you together.
But here there was unpredictable...... I couldn't even think about it in my head. It's just awful. 
I say again what happened today is very terrible to me. My dear, I arrived in Moscow and went to the Embassy like I told you.
At first all was fine, even great. Embassy employee helped me with everything.
I had come in the morning for an interview. Which was conducted by the principal officer at the Embassy.
Today I went to the Embassy. Initially I was told that my documents are completely ready. My visa will I be issued for 90 days. 
I was given a "tourist" visa. Also ready my passport and insurance. All documents valid.
But I take them just before departure of the aircraft from the airport on 2 August. But I did not worry because I used to trust them completely.
Then I began to explain some of the details of departure. My mind was a complete mess. I didn't know what to do next.
I do not know what we will do with you, we need to figure something out. We have not much time.
To find a solution to this problem. Now I will write you about it..... This morning I learned that I would need before departure from the country to pass "customs inspection".
Very sorry that I found out about it only now. Now I have little time to prepare for this test.
The essence of the test is that I'll have to show them some of the money that I will need to stay in England.
I need to have a 5400 GBP to fly from their country to yours. Only you don't worry, honey, I'll explain everything in detail.
I explained today that I should have the money since I'm going there as a "tourist". And I need money to live.
The money I need for living. My dear this money I will need to pass customs.
Don't get me wrong honey the money will have to SHOW.
When I show them the money, they give me all my documents. And then they'll let me on the plane, which flies to thee, and we'll be along soon.
Today I thought I'd do it. Where do I get money?! And in my head were not very many ideas in this regard and they are not very good.
But I chose the one because she seemed the best on this moment. I love you my dear! 
And we together decided that we want to be with you!
And we made almost everything for this. Our meeting will be held soon and I am very glad to know. 
I very strongly love you and now for me the best man in this world.
I don't need anyone but you. I love you my dear! I want to spend my life with you.
I understand honey, that is such a big amount of money, but without this money I can get to you.
5400 GBP is a huge amount of money for both of us. You know honey, I don't have that kind of money.
I've never made that kind of money. For me it's a fortune. My dear I do not know whether you have this amount or not....
But one only hope for our fast meeting is only your help to me. I am very sad and ashamed. I am ashamed to ask you for the money.
But it's the only way out of the situation.... I'm asking you dear to find the money. I don't even know whether you have this amount or you don't have it?
If you have, then I ask you to help me as soon as possible, as the time before departure was very little and we need to hurry. Maybe you can ask for money from friends or relatives, and as soon as I arrive to you we will refund them the money back. I spoke in Embassy that I will come to you and I don't need money, but I was told that this is the law and they act according to the law. They are the same no matter whether I have the money, they only care that I showed the money to them when I pass the customs control.
I'll get your money, going through customs inspection. And then will arrive to you my dear, and I'll give you the money back.
Most importantly, they will not be lost. I need only to pass through customs. I'm not going to spend it and will pay you back every last cent.
We will be together, and most importantly. We will be happy always! I'm sure of it!
Maybe you have friends who can give you the money for a few days. You're going to take the money, then send them to me.
And on August 2 I'll show them the money at the airport, then get on a plane and fly to you. And when I'll be in England, I will immediately give you the money.
You will be able to return the favor. I think it is the only way out of our situation, if you don't have your money.
And I can only hope for your help my dear. I think you'll be able to find the money and help me! I hope you do honey.
I'll wait for your answer as soon as possible. I urgently need to see your answer because I am very much worried.
I'm in a very bad condition. I need to relax a bit, because I suffered a very severe shock.
I will rest, and then read your letter, if you will have time to write a response.
I love you my dear! You're the best man in this world.
With love, your beloved Anastasia!"
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2016 um 20:27 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Samzook
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 12. Oktober 2016 um 12:58

Utkina Anastasiya Fedorovna - Beware

Forgive me!!! Forgive me my dear!!! I'm so ashamed. I don't want to live anymore!!!
I feel very bad, I feel very terrible. And it is very difficult at this moment. 
Sorry, I could not come to you. I wasn't registered at the airport! I was in a panic! I'm at the airport. I'm in an Internet cafe. I couldn't register!!! I have a problem!!!!
My dear, now I'll tell you everything. Like I told you I went to the airport to check in. 
You know, before every international flight you need to register. I arrived at the airport. 
I said I wanted to fly to you. I said that I have a ticket. I said all the data of the ticket, the flight, flight time. 
The lady who was at the checkout, I was told that I needed to go to customs. I had to go through customs. 
I was calm, because I could go through customs, I had the account statement and authorization from the migration service, I was calm!
I stood at the airport and waited for their turn. I dreamed about our meeting. I thought everything will be fine and we'll be together. 
I very much want to meet you. I thought that I will hug and kiss you!
I still can't believe it. I don't understand why this is happening to me. Now I'm sad. 
I don't even know how you explain it all. But I have customs problem occurred. 
Customs checked the various databases that I could be. And they found the unpaid loan. 
I didn't even think that because of the loan I can stop at the customs office. 
Customs officer explained to me that they're not letting anyone in another country if he has an unpaid fine or unpaid loan.
I told them that I have all the documents. I was hysterical, I cried the whole customs but they told me that I can't at the moment, to leave the country. 
Customs officers explained to me why I can't leave the country. They told me that I have on loan a very large amount. 
They told me that according to the law of our country, I can't leave Russia. I was listed a large debt on the loan.
Employees of the airport and customs I was told that this law is for all and all must abide by the laws. 
I told them that I would pay for the loan when I get back to Russia. I told them that it was from your country I will send money to pay for this loan. 
I tried to explain to them that I want to meet you. But they told me, all the time the same. 
They told me as soon as I pay with my credit I will be able to fly from my country.
I don't know what I should do. I don't understand my country. I don't know how to live in Russia! I don't want to live here! 
Terrible country, terrible laws!!! I want to be with my man love, and they don't want to let me go. 
I don't know what to do now. I very much want to be with you. I can't live without you. I need our with you the meeting and are still waiting for our meeting.
My dear I want to tell you about a situation which developed in connection with my departure to you. 
I was told that I have a loan that I took 5 years ago, and I don't end up paid the money to the Bank. 
My mom and 3 years ago took a loan to buy a house where now there lives the grandmother, and I took out a loan in his name. 
I took out a loan for 2 000 000 rubles, which is about 23 700 GBP. 
I asked mom to take this loan since her credit was not given and I took out a loan in his name. Over the 5 years we have paid 11 200 GBP. 
And still need to pay about 12 500 GBP, I reported about it at the airport check-in. 
And I was told that in Russia there is a law, and if a man owe money to the state more than 500 000 rubles, it is not eligible to travel abroad of Russia. 
I was hysterical, I cried, I said, how can I can't have as many problems with the trip. 
I'm very exhausted because of these laws, and so many nerves spent on this trip. It is not comparable with what you did for me! 
For you I would do anything. But without you there's nothing I can do... Cute, I have one problem, it's my loan that you can pay for the whole of Russia. 
This Bank VTB24, which has branches throughout Russia. My Bank account belongs to the Bank. Just tell me what to do? 
I didn't know that me will not release from Russia with my debt. I feel very bad now.
I feel very guilty, my dear. I very strongly love you and very much afraid to lose you. 
I can't live without you in this world. You became for me very dear person in the world. I can't live without you. 
I also strongly want our meeting with you. Visa I have and most importantly. 
I want to be with you your whole life. We will have the most beautiful in the world, the family and our children. Maybe it will be a girl. 
But it could be a boy who will be as beautiful as his father! I don't want to think about anything else. 
Now so little is left to our meeting! I love you very much, my dear. And want to be with you your whole life.
I think it is very good. All the money that you sent me back to us when mom sell the house and lot will remain in our lives. 
I don't know who to ask. Only you can help me. At customs I was told that my Bank account is frozen until the moment when the loan will be paid. 
I can't withdraw money from your Bank account. I cannot touch my Bank account until I will not pay the entire cost of the loan. 
On my account now 64 Griesgrämig0 GBP which you sent me. Now we have to pay the remaining 10500 GBP. And I can check and come to you! 
I know it's crazy money, but they come back after the sale of the house. 
We took out a loan to buy a house for grandma. 
Grandma can live in my apartment. She is old and it is difficult for her alone in the house. It was our decision. 
The house is already sold and the buyer. But we can't sell the house until I have the credit for it.
After payment of the loan, the house can be sold for 2 500 000 roubles, or about 29 600 GBP. 
As I'm coming to you, the money the mother will be able to send to us. 
It will be a big help to our family. My visa for 30 days, I can be you only have 1 month! My mother will sell the house and send us the money. 
She will send us the money to England, your money back to you and we have enough remaining money for a comfortable life! 
Now I decided I didn't want to live in Russia with these laws, I want to live with you the rest of my life with you in England, together! 
Now I need to pay rest of the money for the loan. 
10500 GBP and the loan will be repaid, I'll be able to go through customs and fly to you, my mother will sell the house and send the money to us! 
I was allowed to exchange the ticket! Now I'm waiting for your letter. I don't know what to do! 
As soon as I pay my loan, I will be able to come to you. My love, I do not know what may happen.
My dear, write me. I await your letter and I am very worried about our meeting, and I think about you. 
I'm sorry I can't come to you if you do not pay your loan. But it's all because of these laws. Write me. 
Your love Anastasia! 
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2016 um 18:30 von Uli »  

DCS3572.jpg ( 140 KB | Downloads )
DCS3572.jpg
19_03_190646_-_Utkina.jpg ( 85 KB | Downloads )
19_03_190646_-_Utkina.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 12. Oktober 2016 um 20:32

Weitere Themen:

Anastasia <anamerci88@gmail.com>
Anastasiya <nastahorosa@gmail.com>

@ Samzook

Quelltext ( Kopfzeilen ) fehlen.
Of Quelltext (head lines) are absent.

Schreibe Deine Beiträge unter Anastasia <anastasianice74@gmail.com>.
Write Your contributions under Anastasia <anastasianice74@gmail.com>.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 15. Oktober 2016 um 18:40

To the fake passport 19 03 190646 of Anastasiya Fedorovna Utkina:

The base is a fake with the Russian passport fake program in version 2.60. But this doesn't have the current counterfeiter. He edited the first fake.
This mostly can be seen in the passport number, where the distances between the numbers are different.
Also, the date of issue does not match to the passport number.
The passport number does not belong to Volgograd. The number in the stamp is impossible.

Zum gefälschten Pass 19 03 190646 von Anastasiya Fedorovna Utkina:

Die Basis ist eine Fälschung mit dem russischen Passfälschungsprogramm in der Version 2.60. Doch dieses hat der aktuelle Fälscher nicht. Er hat die erste Fälschung bearbeitet.
Das sieht man am deutlichsten bei der Passnummer, bei der die Abstände der Zahlen unterschiedlich sind.
Auch passt das Ausstellungsdatum nicht zur Passnummer.
Die Passnummer gehört nicht nach Volgograd.
Die Nummer im Stempel ist unmöglich.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema