Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Emilia <emiliabolton3@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 3156 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Emilia <emiliabolton3@gmail.com>
09. Juli 2016 um 10:01

From http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/emiliasis and 
using there a photo from MeganQT

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Emiliasis

Are all the good men taken ?

I am a:    36 yr-old woman seeking men, 45-73
Height:   5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:   Socially
Marital Status:    Divorced
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humour. I like to make people laugh....Even better if you can make me laugh...
My philosophy on life is too short....make each day as its your last...
Most important...I'm looking for a serious relationship.... Not interested in a fling or a one night stand...good luck with your search....
I’m looking for:

I want a lovely man who will text me goodmorning/goodnight, will apologize after a fight, will kiss me, not make out. A man who will make me laugh, take silly/cute pictures with me. A man who will start a conversation and notice when am upset, likes long hugs and cuddle. A man who loves to hug me from behind and respects my views and opinions. Wont flirth with other girls and wont also rush things. Someone who wont get clingy and also lie to me and above all someone who gives compliments.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    am into the gem stone trade
Income:    $100,000 to $150,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:   Divorced
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Dating
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
She Said

Hello

Thanks a million for you taking out time to contact me. This is very new to me and you are my first contact on the internet..Well'' i should try and tell you a little more about myself. I can keep your curiosity alive and your fingers away from the delete button.....and then maybe I will be lucky enough to hear back from you again. So here she goes!!! My name is Emilia as you already know.. I am Divorced and was married to my Ex for 7 years and about 3 years ago the marriage just lost its spark i discovered my ex has been cheating and started being abusive. Enough of that .. Thoughts of these will always put tears in my eyes. It wasn;t easy walking away from my past. I had to be bold to walk out of the marriage i once believed in. The life and dreams i had always wanted all shattered before my eyes. It was hurting and heart breaking.. Enough of this.. My life is not all about pains and heart breaks.. I also have another side of me which might interest my intending partner. One important FACT about Emilia.., She loves the outdoors..enjoys a wide range of interests and activities, from theater, to movies, visiting galleries, golf, tennis, ten pin bowling, gardening,camping, fishing, sailing, boating and would love to go on a road trip someday and in fact i enjoy cooking and entertaining. I also enjoy drives to the country or to the beach and yes! I actually do walk along them. Basically I am happy to do anything and also happy to try new things...ok! jumping out of perfectly good Aero plane and off cliffs with giant rubber bands attached to one's legs may seem to be my limitations. hahahaha !!As much as i love being happy and having great moments..i am a hard working entrepreneur with a small business that deals with Opals and gem stones in general which has just started to pick up again. hence my present trip to Singapour,..I have been in this business all my life.. A business i inherited from my late mum having spent my teen ages at Lightening Ridge. So before I start babbling on further and telling you my feet size, perhaps I should close here and hopefully look forward to hearing back from you soon ...even if it is to say "Thanks but no Thanks". Although I have to admit, having gone through your profile abouth the 5th time before writingh you this mail, you really seem to come across to me like a nice person and you seem quite charming as well....and am just ...let me say enchanted by you. there seems to be a lot of people who are more interested in playing games the dating game than trying to meet someone special.I am not into games neither would i like to stay on the singles scene. I would love to meet someone who also wishes to say good bye to the loneliness that sometimes comes with being single and hopefully build a relationship. I am happy to say I have a young outlook on life and basically feel no different than I did in my 20's...probably just a lot wiser, thanks to the lessons of life. Well, hopefully a lot wiser!! As far as i see it compatibility is more imperative than age and,it doesn't matter how many years you have lived but how you have lived those years that count. I know quite a few "old" 30 year olds and quite a few "young" 60 year olds...I am also happy with who I am and where I am in life but also would love to meet someone to share all the good things that life has to offer. My Friends tell me I don't look my age, which I hope they mean younger and not older..haha But if on the other hand I do not hear from you then I will understand and wish you all the best for the future and hope the rest of the year 2016 sees all your dreams and aspirations come true.
Thanks
Emilia

Zitat:
She Said

hello

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me again..You are my first only contact on here unless if you wish to discontinue this with me. However all i seek for is a man who is ready for a long term relationship.. A life partner. A soul mate .. A life without love is like a harp without strings.Since my divorce, i am willing and ready to give love a chance again with my dream man as long as he is ready and can make me love again, Nothing will come my way'' No Obstacles. We all deserve love from the opposite sex. I lately discovered how much loneliness could harm or kill.I hope we both can get along in respect of the age difference, distance and personality but think about the love and life we might share and grow old in passion and harmony. I am a very Honest lady. I am not here to play games. I am here to find a man to be with forever for the rest of my whole life. i love to dress so classy and smart ! I lived in Melbourne, Ring-wood all the years i was married until the time of my divorce.I moved to Brisbane (QLD) about 5 months ago and had since been living here with a friend of mine. She only agreed to accommodate me for that short time . She had introduced me to the dating site,she found her man on the same site.I have also heard so much about the internet Dating Games. I am not into that but this days it's difficult to know who is honest and who speaks the truth. i am here for real and i am very Serious'' it is Left for you to make a decision yourself. Life itself is a Risk.. You only need to be positive and upright in all your doings and things will fall into place. If we all can see into the Future.. People will rather sleep in their bed all day and not work.. A good lady is hard to find so as a good man is never picked in the Junk Box.. My Son is 8 years old and his name is Dave.he's a very smart and friendly boy which anyone will love to spend time with .I am very hard working but there's no fun in a man's life if he has no partner or no fun in a lady's life if she has no man.I am self employed. I'm a Jeweler also trade in opals and gem stones.. such as,Diamonds,Sapphire,Opals , Topaz,Gold and some others ..I have been doing this business all my life. My mum was a professional and a successful business woman in this same business until her Death It's what i know how to do best.. I love it and i can operate my business anywhere.. I am willing to relocate and settle in with that man that i seek as soon as i find him.. I will love to get to Know you more... I am new on the Internet as you already know but i will love to have a relationship from a nice and genuine man who is willing to let go of the past, love me and pamper me, Treat me like a queen and i treat him like my King.. with so much of love, passion, affection, respect, understanding and most of all... We have a good and happy relationship. Ability to make each other laugh, good Chemistry and a lot to share together as lovers.. I am so much into the Old fashion loving way.. I appreciate flowers, picnic, camping, cuddling , a long walk by the beach side,fishing, swimming and teaching and learning new things for each other...I am Not Looking for a Man that will Play With My Heart Or toy with my emotions.....I am Looking for a Man that is serious and Romantic.
Someone who is Ready for a Woman in his life and that will Respect the woman no Matter how she is or her Present Condition, someone That is Ready to Take Action on what she wants and Needs.... I will like to ask you a few Questions..
What is your Best color?
what do you need from a partner?
How do you like to be treated?
Are you willing/Ready To Fall In Love No Matter where Or The Present Area You Find The True and 100% Love ?
It would be a great idea if we both can chat on Messenger.. I am a bit SHY but it would be a lot better if we you can add me on Messenger and we can chat on there.. I am really new to all this but i hope to enjoy my first chat on messenger with you.. .
Regards

Zitat:
36 yr-old woman, brisbane, New South Wales Australia

Hey xxx

that will make things a whole lot better .. heres my mail emiliabolton3@gmail.com ..waiting for your message .
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2016 um 18:30 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Emilia <emiliabolton3@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Juli 2016 um 10:01

Hello xxx

How are you doing... Sorry I cldnt reply earlier .. Here's my picture I sent you ., I have quite busy for the past couple of days .. Trying to round up on stuffs before I leave Malaysia .. How are you doing ..I hope you doing Gd. I will endeavor to catch up with you on chat and you could call me later in the day..you can reach me on tel:+60165723135

Need to see if I can get back to sleep .talk to you later on. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.50.0.229 with SMTP id 5csp451719igh;
        Fri, 8 Jul 2016 13:50:35 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.55.220.70 with SMTP id v67mr10470643qki.127.1468011035249;
        Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:50:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <emiliabolton3@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x22b.google.com (mail-qt0-x22b.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::22b])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 10si2681357qkk.34.2016.07.08.13.50.35
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:50:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of emiliabolton3@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::22b as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::22b;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of emiliabolton3@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::22b as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=emiliabolton3@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qt0-x22b.google.com with SMTP id c34so27175417qte.0
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>; Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:50:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
        bh=Ux/FPT4lzrpRPtFA3W2I6K3Z9yJzZvnwxqlOy0mzu+M=;
        b=F/urGSb+YGhOHSqX943FlBw/131s7K10jpkpOuxQN9OcAPbhxNHRC2xWuoyIJelY/T
         6AFDbSWaCQcTtfeitMom+o5tb6Ct808uFNDOp/b33ZamdtLkYcUy3vy7iRXjhuXeLsQi
         Ge/5qtAzV2FQP9dVG7VLCMQV7pmmHUVDKN5AuSFgwCC6IsuECNoCIIo2A6TdNJ0qUrCo
         pYyFEGiODq9rMYT3nY+8GPRwjb0b3SXpwPTlrYOCa00N617HlntlIBFVxSA6PYdud8pX
         XtZlZ7e7bCv7U8XEsvkAp9Bz/cen2cLidgG4wnE/XH4jwSaAFxxuyNI9vvuOUvJxgor5
         T0rA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
         :message-id:subject:from:to;
        bh=Ux/FPT4lzrpRPtFA3W2I6K3Z9yJzZvnwxqlOy0mzu+M=;
        b=JNi1DIi4+l//FrTOBh9CMN+uIDjZYQqiWxa59/EF21xwNWgYW/SfreVJVx6LZ18uKI
         isCBwgfqDQ36Ihhx/Z07EMQHhv0aZDSId3vfc5U6aIZvi+0jFHVo+X/oTsymY1c9SZHJ
         pLZoQmpawvl4uW7M/ZyNMMBQkah3psnoQqLDIOBUQADf0IMCUl0Yq3NaB4tNNPE07fSk
         QONoGRXf3oTc23Wdj7F+zUvwUBm0qVE2MXpvw3BXPbQ7MIC204afPPzhFjkXmEK1uKrw
         PKeB1M6R2jBFwVvwZlnGgXjv4gY+rulBLb+4xcmY8sP6Q6+KWdc0rybTSvjIXU1serTb
         wAmg==
X-Gm-Message-State: BMen4Q==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.237.53.151 with SMTP id c23mr12030954qte.51.1468011034841;
Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:50:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.55.93.197 with HTTP; Fri, 8 Jul 2016 13:50:34 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <577FC426.2070403@gmail.com>
References: <577FC426.2070403@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 06:50:34 +1000
Message-ID: <CAJDi-Z4aGAP17VBngi=xbQB+zhnaTCSwA1MvPmbfBGSHX3dhRg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello dear Emilia
To: <XXXX@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c0288642683a053725f49f

--001a11c0288642683a053725f49f
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c02886426834053725f49d

--001a11c02886426834053725f49d
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 06:50:34 +1000
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2016 um 18:30 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 09. Juli 2016 um 10:56

Zitat:
+60165723135

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +60 16XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Malaysia
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      DiGi Telecom

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 31. Juli 2016 um 12:10

important things from hangout

This the details babes
Last Name: Adeyemi Others: Adeola Waidi City: Subang Jaya State: Selangor Country: Malaysia
Let me know as soon as you can get it done.. Thanks B
Moneygram receiving point is closer to me here so it would be preferred. Thanks love

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 08. September 2018 um 08:16

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by MeganQT [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden