Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Judy <judygreen478@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2270 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Judy <judygreen478@gmail.com>
13. Juni 2016 um 06:26

from connectingsingles

Zitat:
FateBindsLove

Read my profile

I am a:    33 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-79
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:   White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm currently seeking a long term relationship which could lead to a positive future together. All races are welcome because love is on the inside. It would be nice to meet someone with some of the same interest as me. I'm no player, thug, or hustler. What I am is a gentle soul who is compassionate about family life and keeping our home in a positive environment. It doesn't matter if you have children or not because if we are together then I'll love them like they were my own. I'm only interested in someone who's ready for a full commitment. Please understand that my mission to find love is extremely serious and I refuse to give up so if you're truly tired of people playing games with your feelings and emotions and your ready to have a trustworthy loving relationship then send me a message and lets see if you and I are on the same quest for love. Some women have ruined men's lives by lying to them, cheating on them, and abusing them. So by the time a decent honest faithful woman comes by to talk with them they look back on their past and compare the decent woman who's interested in them, with the women who took advantage of them in the past. Whether you care to believe it or not there are still some loyal, honest, faithful, trustworthy women out there. And I'm one of them. I won't compare you with my past and I don't want you to compare me with your past...Lets leave the past behind us and move forward with a brighter future. Can you trust her around your family when your not around? Can you trust her to be in your home when your not there? Can you trust her around your male friends? Can you trust her with your money, car, and personal items? And the most important question is can you trust her with your HEART?...And lastly I love laughing and having a fun time, there's no need to be serious about everything all the time..Yes there is a time to be serious, but there is also a time to laugh and enjoy life.So let's laugh and have fun together...
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a caring, successful, loving, and respectful man who would be my second half. I am not dreaming about a prince on a white horse, I understand that perfect men don't exist. I am looking for a man who would be perfect specially for me, who would bring out the best of me making me want to become even better. I am looking for a reliable man who can be a strong leader in our family, someone who will give me a strong shoulder to lean on in any life situation, even the most difficult. I am looking for someone who is able to take responsibility and make important decisions, someone very strong physically and emotionally, someone with unshakable life values.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:   White/Caucasian
Education:    PhD/Post Doctoral
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
    Currently schooling
Income:   $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:   Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:
33 yr-old woman, metaire, Louisiana USA

Good Morning

Hello handsome am Judy Green 32 years of age,single,never married and no kids.I used to live in Henderson,Texas but now relocated to west africa ghana with my mom after i lost my dad.A student of Ghana Institute of Journalism in West Africa,i am currently seeking for a serious relationship that will lead to something positive because i will be done with my school next month and i plan to relocate back to the states.I am a woman that knows what I want and how to get it. I'm very intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. I'm looking for a man that knows what he wants and how to get it. I'm looking for a man that know how to respect a woman, honesty, faithfully and caring. I want a man that wants to have a beautiful family one-day. A man that wants to find true love and wants to be in love. I like children, i don't have any but i don't mind if my partner have..Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work.You can email me at Judygreen478@gmail.com...Will be glad to hear from you.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2023 um 17:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Judy <Judygreen478@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Juni 2016 um 06:26

Thanks for writing to me and by the way you are an Handsome man.
My name is Judy Green ..I'm a 32 year old White female, single , no kids, 5-7 ft tall, 128 lbs.,Black hair and fair color.My Late Father is from Italy and My Mum is from USA.I used to live in Henderson,Texas but now relocated to WEST AFRICA GHANA with my mom after i lost my dad.I am a student of Ghana Institute of Journalism...i will be done with my schooling in a month time and will love to relocate back to anywhere my soulmate might be .I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries,but try not to over do it. I would also like to find a like-minded Honest,faithful Loyal and Kind male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha well hope there are kids to juggle with some times i feel so..But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working... I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that..I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not here for games and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses...Sorry if that sounds harsh,to you, and I'm not accusing you nor anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.If you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding.we're all human, we all make mistakes, but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you if you can keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt...I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you...here are my pictures and i hope you like it...hope to hear from u soon.

Spoiler für Google Inline:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.50.0.229 with SMTP id 5csp652463igh;
        Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.28.169.69 with SMTP id s66mr430510wme.78.1465781935821;
        Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <judygreen478@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x243.google.com (mail-wm0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::243])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l185si11179185wmf.120.2016.06.12.18.38.55
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of judygreen478@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c09::243 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:400c:c09::243;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of judygreen478@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c09::243 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=judygreen478@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-wm0-x243.google.com with SMTP id r5so10263937wmr.0
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>; Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=uSX94RTsMW1nkMnZU2iosehcSTa41mct0jCFeXuiFIA=;
        b=y21VyNqJR43DF4FnCjMkKPU6ZRI20vCBXHE1+CFUnztc5EwLS5dwJb+A+W3U4O7Wm6
         odQVXH07XYDE+6o4Ft5pVQPhcbizJ9LbrBYSqXqYVngqPFJMw/NzN0kQhI/Qdow92dtU
         KjR6j6jHRQJe+Pnk74HzIc7FyV1pG0RkXHGx+xehrAW4vOrBY4RD3JQrOyh/ff+7eAeh
         A0/V2/q247n7kpTIKJLClLMhAyjmlmyF+z3IKUUHNvwLmwK9TH0C5hmo5xtkPHG9FPZI
         TQfI3IsqYvjXxVWEpp2iXNELnaiMrTsdsPeDUhRrqXDFJnebOwegIKJuHPXhrrsbLgH1
         cLRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date
         :message-id:subject:to;
        bh=uSX94RTsMW1nkMnZU2iosehcSTa41mct0jCFeXuiFIA=;
        b=hyi/0frBxb6bgzfPga8Z2i0vPVwR0zU1fl6pMkpR536Smsu9siAwuNrNs6eat5D/e9
         B2BPtRqPvkmEBn91nwIX8CIQKM7dUcZ3/2eUoGcjEix+abDgQPQHPn5O1bcFRY+z6XiT
         zpMs7kdmDbnlijNOLjIQXi9iqReIGKTVqVXSbz23Jw6XxvFANqoWTbFkksZCRoJxHxL/
         wb99NV2ypb7tAG/Bi6iY1gfZw8/pBKiWWYOX82yk83hwFWOFKb9oYR2oScmAEDfQ/xef
         pGDt6btigkbCQw5i/DpcUNSQ5E/wnfdrqxzB9VyItXExtRfuhd3Bc/ZcTnEKNAJrqVKl
         MNNQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: oD8GlQ==
X-Received: by 10.28.92.20 with SMTP id q20mr9133133wmb.76.1465781934835; Sun,
12 Jun 2016 18:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.28.227.138 with https; Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <575D1A6E.6000003@gmail.com>
References: <575D1A6E.6000003@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:38:53 -0700
Message-ID: <CACgAEEv24fUv9PzR9QZ8MStGud06_ZrnOGvbwQ_3zfNqjA7H-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Judy
To: <XXXX@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a1145b3ca8b998905351ef37c

--001a1145b3ca8b998905351ef37c
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1145b3ca8b998305351ef37a

--001a1145b3ca8b998305351ef37a
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2023 um 17:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden