Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elizabeth <dequann@mail2realtor.com> (Gelesen: 1128 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Elizabeth <dequann@mail2realtor.com>
05. Juni 2016 um 10:58

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/elizabeth_a31 and use photo from Janessa Brazil

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Elizabeth_A31

Every sunrise gives me a new day to love!!! Plus when there is life, there is a lot of HOPE!!!

I am a:   31 yr-old woman seeking men, 50-67
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:   Native American
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am 31+ years old, residing in Ludlow, IL. I am a rather quiet, shy and introverted person with social anxiety and a hint of Asperger. I am an animal lover and enjoy relaxing and doing outdoor things such as hiking and fishing when the weather is nice… It took a great deal of willpower to make an account here… I like to think of myself as artistic… I love to draw and have recently started taking it up again… I'm really nervous when being around new people, but when I start to loosen up, I'll talk your ear off. That said, I also like to be the one to listen. I try to help friends through their problems as much as I can.
I’m looking for:

I am seeking a Man who is faithful, no deceit’! Loyal’! To me, a man who honor's his promises, family oriented. Educated, good with money, Takes pride in him and knows who he is! Plus seeking a partnership! To solves problems.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Native American
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    I worked has a realtor
Income:   No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Friends/Hang Out
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
She Said

HELLO

Hello xxx.

How are you doing? It's a pleasure reading from you. First of all, I'll like to know how you noticed me out. Anyway, It's a good thing. And I'm so proud of it. I read your message and it brought smiles to my sadden face. I'll like you to take your time in telling more about your life and love. Then we can both initiate contact to communicate much more better. For I believe communication is the key to every relationship.

Wish you all the best and look forward to read again from you.

Cheers

Zitat:
31 yr-old woman, LUDLOW, Illinois USA

HELLO

Thanks for the responds. It'll be of a grate advantage to me if we can communicate off the site. As I can't promise coming on here often to respond to your message.

I'll like you to write me more bout your life and love.

Here is my email: Dequann@mail2realtor.com

Have a great evening while I'll be looking forward to your email.

Cheers
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juni 2016 um 11:40 von Stiray »  

illinois_dating_4364412.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
illinois_dating_4364416.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
illinois_dating_4364783.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
illinois_matchmaking_4364609.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
illinois_singles_4364611.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Elizabeth <dequann@mail2realtor.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Juni 2016 um 10:59

Hello handsome.

How are u doing today, and thanks for getting back to my message, I just want to use this little note to tell u about me and what I am looking for in relationship… My name is Elizabeth Alan I live in Illinois, Well I am looking for a Man who is active and who has self confidence in himself and he is interested in dating one quality person. My motto is never look back, always look forward and everyone deserves to be happy. I am Silly and Sweet, Sassy and Classy, Mature and Serious, Playful with Good Intentions, like to laugh and enjoy life. I have a lot to offer the right person; I know how to treat that special Man in my life. I am emotionally secure and looking for the same. I am NOT a game player! I am easy going and have a big heart. I am intelligent, caring, have a sense of honor (mostly sarcastic) and am 100% loyal. My perfect match would catch my eye the minute we met. He would be honest, have a sense of style, be secure, motivated, have a great personality and be a great communicator. Respect for your mate is very important, at the top on my list. He has to be able to hold a conversation and have his own opinions (I know I do!). I am looking for a Man who I can trust and admire and who feels the same way about me. Someone who can't wait to be together again after we have been apart! He will be passionate about life and about being with the one he loves... Someone with energy who loves life and he is a people person as well. He has to have his own life and friends but then can't wait to see me the next time we get together. I am a one Man woman only and I am looking for a one woman man to share my life with… eventually. I think that's the norm but I've learned not all people live a healthy, honest life. I have a diversified background and am happy almost anywhere doing most anything…whether it’s a museum or a football game, boating, motorcycling, fishing (if someone else baits the hook!), rollerblading and spending time at the beach. I will try just about anything at least once! I love to throw steaks on the grill, hang on the deck or patio (if I have the right companion), listen to great music. I like romantic dinners as well as quiet evenings together. I love someone who smiles and who makes me laugh... Family must be important. I do quite a bit of traveling. I am the chilliest person you could ever meet. I love to do just about anything...not big on camping because I'm scared of bugs. Call me girlie if you must! Anything to do with music (concerts, festivals, etc...With a lot of RAP) is right up my alley. I love Clapton, Zeppelin, Petty, Steve Miller...you know, good music! I try to avoid drama at all costs!

I am looking for the real deal, someone with a good character (very important) because that is what you will find in me. If you have some of the qualities that I am looking for, love adventure, excitement and are looking for someone to have wonderful times with, I value my time and only want to dedicate it to someone honest, who is ambitious, romantic, sexual, loving, and exciting!!!! I am not high maintenance, just know what I'm looking for and never willing to settle just to be with someone. I will keep waiting until that right person comes along! Let’s make a pact...if either of us are not what the other person was expecting, let's still have a drink or two for shits and giggles! I'm easy on the eyes and definitely won't embarrass you but who know we may not be each other’s type…it happens! I'm willing to throw caution to the wind and have a great time anyway...fair enough? Take care

Kisses and Hugs

Elizabeth Alan. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.50.155.164 with SMTP id vx4csp1002240igb;
        Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.60.74 with SMTP id j71mr1758144pfa.62.1464911869678;
        Thu, 02 Jun 2016 16:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <Dequann@mail2realtor.com>
Received: from mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com (mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com. [209.67.128.209])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ai10si1581112pad.165.2016.06.02.16.57.48
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>;
        Thu, 02 Jun 2016 16:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 209.67.128.209 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of Dequann@mail2realtor.com) client-ip=209.67.128.209;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 209.67.128.209 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of Dequann@mail2realtor.com) smtp.mailfrom=Dequann@mail2realtor.com
Received: from mail pickup service by mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
      Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:57:41 -0700
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
auth-sender:Dequann@mail2Realtor.com
Return-Path: <Dequann@mail2Realtor.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.47 unverified ([10.1.106.47]) by mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server; 
     Thu, 02 Jun 2016 16:57:40 -0700
Thread-Topic: HELLO
Received: from [209.58.128.44] by mail2Realtor.com with HTTP; 6/2/2016 4:57:40 PM PST
X-M2WAction: reply
thread-index: AdG9KowC63B/kYekQoCgvv9PzLRELA==
To: <XXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:57:40 -0700
Message-ID: <813AB62CFACA4682BF253BA497549807@mail2world.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1E50_01D1BCEF.DFA8C3C0"
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4913
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2016 23:57:41.0385 (UTC) FILETIME=[8C7EC790:01D1BD2A]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_1E50_01D1BCEF.DFA8C3C0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_001_1E51_01D1BCEF.DFA8C3C0"

------=_NextPart_001_1E51_01D1BCEF.DFA8C3C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
     charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	209.58.128.44
Decimal:	3510272044
Hostname:	209.58.128.44
ASN:	7203
ISP:	Leaseweb USA
Organization:	Leaseweb USA
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	California
City:	San Jose 

Zitat:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2016 23:57:41.0385 (UTC)
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juni 2016 um 11:40 von Stiray »  

Eliz.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 05. Juni 2016 um 11:46

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 07. September 2018 um 17:23

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Janessa Brazil [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden