Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sarah <glendelllove2y8@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1061 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Sarah <glendelllove2y8@gmail.com>
30. Dezember 2015 um 18:26

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/sarahaggrey2y8

Zitat:
sarahaggrey2y8

Beautiful woman....

I am a:    33 yr-old woman seeking men, 34-60
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm Honest woman, Independent, Responsible and Respected, Fun-Loving and Kindhearted, Secure with who I am and like myself as well, Not into the bar scene, enjoy house projects, working in my yard, and good times with Great friends..
I’m looking for:

Looking for a partner that I can connect with on a personal and christian level. Someone open and Honest that has some depth to who they are. Someone to get to know through dating and see if it leads to something Special,
I have many friends and thankful to have them, I am easy going and fun to be around. Looking to date and see if we have any chemistry..
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Other
    i dont really like it now and planning to quit...
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aquarius Aquarius

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

I have been busy with study so if you don't mind email me on glengelllove2y8@gmail.com so will tell you more about my self and share photos,hope to hear from you

Zitat:
33 yr-old woman, forte dodge, Iowa USA

Hi

Sorry is glendelllove2y8@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Dezember 2015 um 00:47 von Stiray »  

iowa_dating_4198809.jpg ( 69 KB | Downloads )
iowa_dating_4198809.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Sarah <glendelllove2y8@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Dezember 2015 um 18:26

Well Im Single never Married,Got Out Some Terrific Relationship Which nearly cost my life..Ouch !!!..I Have no kids like you Did Not Notice,The Only Child Of My Parents,Blue Eyes,Dark Brown  Hair,5'7 Feet Tall,and i weigh 130 lbs,Athletic /Tonne,,,Just 33yrs of age,I Speak Only English Yea....and all that interest... I do look forward to sharing "stuff" to explore some kind of possibilities, etc. I Love the garden, bake breads, make yogurt, cook with wok... do not  eat alot of  beef, lamb, pig and other red meats... Love spices and herbal mixtures... Lived many years cooking includes, Latin and Asian blends, with lot's of experimentation.Enjoy the fish, shellfish, poultry, mushrooms, fruits and veggies I most often grow or catch... I have an eclectic family.. with many extensions ..But It's So Sad I only Have my Granny Left Im Living With..My parents are both gone and no siblings.and most of my close relatives have passed away.I have a couple of cousins and many second and third cousins,but have lost touch with almost all of them.,,I'm Now A Full Time Student.Studying Accounting As A Part Time Course In College And Full Time I Study African Arts,Crafts And History..I Love to explore And Learn More About New Stuffs And Places..Foods And All That..

Thanks Again For Your Nice Note ..But I Thought You Read Mine Before Getting To Me When I Wrote You..So Sorry If You Did Not Though..My Day Is Ok Here In Ghana West Africa..Somehow boring and stressful,But nice people im here temporally..Well Im Currently Doing My Exchange In Program(educational exchange ) I Mean  Im  Ghana West Africa Doing My Exchange In Programe,That's Just To Let You Know First Before We Can Further Up..Because I Think Its Necessary For Me To Start With ,,Honesty,Uprightness And Truth..But You Sound Like A Caring,Nice,Kind ,Easy to get along with..I'm Much Of A Country girl,Young at heart, Very Outdooring haha.and I love to rock babies, and I will spoil Grandchildren. Your kids will be very safe with me around. I protect kids like a mad Poppa beaver protecting his pups. I like over night friends of the kids, if they are still that age. I would rather stay home on New Year's Eve, and have a Party for the kids. Then we know they are safe.I would like to find 1 Ever precious thing more.Its Quite Unfortunate And Sad..I Don't Have Mine..But Maybe When The Time Is Right ,I Will Know..

And Hey Guess You Read My Profile Before Getting Back To Me After I Sent You The Email..And Im Not Here For Games..No Hidden Thoughts..You Can Look Further If You Want To K. I Cant Pull Your Legs to talk me nor to get interest in me....Never..Plus to me think the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes, Because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman with time, only grows,So If You're Are After beauty then i will advice you to look further k..I Have had enough from the past and dont wanna fall back face ..All i mean is beauty is only skin deep,i always notice the beauty on the inside..

I am a very soft spoken, hard working, down to earth, compassionate  woman, wanting to meet a sincere  man. Someone who believes in the power of prayer and who puts God first and foremost in every area of his life. To be a christian, you must be exercising your faith, and if not, then let's not waste my time or yours, as there are plenty of fish in the sea, lol Zwinkernd*wink* I am looking for someone who knows what it means to be in a relationship. My desire for a committed relationship ( marriage ) makes me unique, as it seems those types of relationships are very rare these days. Why marriage? So many just want to shack up these days. Hey!!! I love and adore sex as much as the next person, but I want to honor God and do what is right first! therefore in order to fully enjoy each other, it has to be right in God's eyes. I know this doesn't leave much room for opportunities for meeting someone but I'm not just wanting to meet someone, I want to meet "thee one" 😉 *wink*But To Be Honest With You Im Also Open To All Doors...Love Is Love And Always Comes To Those Who Believes In It.I wouldn't mind if you were 10 years younger or 10 years older...it is the connection to the person that matters...not age.  It is what is in the heart and how you feel about each other that makes a relationship.  Age is just a number.

All I Believe In Is True Love/ Relationship Building  Comes With..Honesty,Truth,,Trust,Boldness,Faith,Understanding,And Generosity,Distance Is Just Like A Rock That Separates And Makes A Relationship So Strong And Committing ,Its Like Been In Love,Whereby One Of Both Partners Have To Go Some where,Travel To A Long  Distance,And You Will Be Like Thinking How !!!..You Just Don't Have To be A Selfish Lover But Let The One Go..And Definitely If he/ She Gets Back To You ,Then You Are Meant To Be..Yes I think that if we take our time and do everything right thing , this precious thing we are trying to build could blossom into a true marriage romance.No One Knows Tomorrow,I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future husband in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can have fun and do everything with, walk along the beach at night with.Some one i will share my popcorn with,grow old with. I want it. I deserve it,And I Guess You Do As Well ?..

And You know what : I loved my Ex-Guy so much, and he cheated on me with a very good friend of mine!! That made me not to keep friends alot, My Granny and Sassie my dog is my best friend,It been a very long time now and i don't ever know where he is at this moment...And i even vowed not to get married again, but i realize these Life is too short for us to be alone, and I have fate in God  and i so much believe in the word that says look ahead of the past and don't let the past to spoil your future..  Right now I'm  completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a man of high calibar, good attitude, self respect and ambition. A man who knows what he wants and know how to get it.he has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.131.155 with SMTP id n27csp706646ioi;
        Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:35:30 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.55.75.216 with SMTP id y207mr30538326qka.19.1449934530070;
Return-Path: <glendelllove2y8@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qg0-f51.google.com (mail-qg0-f51.google.com. [209.85.192.51])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c62si21547282qga.124.2015.12.12.07.35.29
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of glendelllove2y8@gmail.com designates 209.85.192.51 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.192.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of glendelllove2y8@gmail.com designates 209.85.192.51 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=glendelllove2y8@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qg0-f51.google.com with SMTP id b51so1095qgf.3
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:35:29 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=mvEqCRrkm9bJJ1lqDbeT9duqPVssXpEl+gf3ORvGqzA=;
        b=K7NvsUZwdiKBdTYyWdtEzHRX4kMqz/LpC6cxUAP68r7FdxppkZbSLHZ8BlnVkaNEFT
         J6gXDKi6mtkmcT7zjX5lRJBGtHZURRGAz0x+p5UuzIvZUox+zuxIlHiCpO574Vn2sLWc
         HV4AWS1XD/xZKj+jshZ29GR1VROyDNIGaT3nVgRAbwyXpVcsTfm62znr5Fulr49bqiY0
         mGlSPtM3OBBFnHEa29WHLp2kub8y1keYrF3eIPb4hCQdtnNOqPaNZXc5l7jveS/bVCUT
         moFzWOr1VTYxAy6iJ1j4W/YcG8lDJnCFYYqQnP4h3sAGvH9KSKyUEHmmH+xg8aZnobH7
         5FCA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.253.66 with SMTP id y63mr23174482qhc.39.1449934529860;
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:35:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.55.175.199 with HTTP; Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:35:29 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <566BC657.1030805@gmail.com>
References: <566BC657.1030805@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:35:29 -0800
Message-ID: <CACNSc-rYQVDVVK9C+rRobBWqnBvXFsq4788yk+LXJeWz5NLN8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Sarah
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a113aa0fc9a00a80526b530a3

--001a113aa0fc9a00a80526b530a3
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113aa0fc9a00a10526b530a1

--001a113aa0fc9a00a10526b530a1
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:35:29 -0800

IMG_0764.JPG ( 33 KB | Downloads )
IMG_0764.JPG