Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tatyana <tanyatatiy@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 2847 mal)

geheim
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Tatyana <tanyatatiy@yandex.com>
31. Oktober 2015 um 10:31

Hi xxx! How are you doing? it is pleasant to me that you answered me.
I hope, the age difference between us doesn't disturb you? I don't want that it became a problem for us.
It seems to me that men of your age show more attention and respect for the woman. You agree with me?
Thank you for your photos!!! you look very good, and I liked your photo!
XXX, I want to clear a situation. I received your e-mail from marriage agency.
I decided to use this free marriage agency because my acquaintance found the worthy man in the Internet and now she is happy.
I too want to be happy and therefore I wrote to you. I hope that your intentions sincere and serious as well as my.
My intuition prompted to me that I have to write to you. It seems to me that you are the good man. xxx, I'm right?
Why I chose you? It is difficult to explain with words. You seem to me the serious and reliable man.
I want to construct the serious relations in life, and I look for only the serious relations, it seems to me that you suit me.
My name Tatyana (Tanya)! I live in the city of Sibirsky. My age of 35 years! I wasn't married, and I have no children.
I didn't have relations with men because of my high criteria to the man. And I decided to devote all my time to work and sport.
I was fond of ballroom dances, and before the termination of university took ballroom dances. I even participated in regional competitions.
Thus, dances helped me to cure a sincere wound and to keep my body in a tone!
Unfortunately, after the termination of university I stopped taking dancing lessons as I had to work much to provide themselves.
I continue to visit a gym to keep my body in a good form.
I work in recreation center! I am an administrator. The organization of public actions and concerts belongs to my duties.
Tell xxx to me about your work? What it is pleasant to you in your work? What duties at you at work?
tell me, What hobbies at you, except work?? Tell! It is interesting to me!
I live alone in own apartment. I have mother and younger sister. My sister lives together with mother. Unfortunately, my father was lost many years ago.
My mother and the sister, live not far from me! And we meet frequently.
Unfortunately, I have no own family and children. But I believe that I will be able to establish a strong family and to have children.
In the relations with the man I appreciate mutual respect, mutual interest, fidelity, trust and mutual understanding!
I consider that it is very important!
I very much want to establish a family and to be happy near my man. And the refore I decided to be engaged in search of men, for creation of the serious relations.
XXX, what relations are necessary to you?? What qualities you appreciate in the girl?? Tell me it?
My friends say that I positive and easy in communication! I believe that you will be convinced of it soon! Smiley
I am fond of self-development. Books on psychology and esoterics are interesting to me. I am engaged in development of my personality.
I well know English. I learned foreign languages at university during study. So we without problems will break a language barrier.
I like walks on the wood, and on the river bank, I often walk in the fresh air.
XXX, I will wait for your answer and I will write to you tomorrow, well? You will answer me today?
It is my first experience of acquaintance in the Internet, and I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant for us.
XXX, I will be glad to see your photos!!! I hope that some my photos will bring you joy!
Tanya

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <tanyatatiy@yandex.com>
Received: from forward14h.cmail.yandex.net (forward14h.cmail.yandex.net [87.250.230.156])
     (using TLSv1 with cipher ADH-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (No client certificate requested)
     by mtaig-mcd04.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTPS id 04C0B70000087
     for <XXXXX>; Fri, 30 Oct 2015 05:11:08 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (smtp3h.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:f05::117])
     by forward14h.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BACE3210AB
     for <XXXXX>; Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:11:06 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 7C33A1B405B3
     for <XXXXXX>; Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:11:06 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id xUcvvZpbCB-B5FW3Z8m;
     Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:11:05 +0300
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
     (Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1446196266;
     bh=vxvSyu2NJEsAtVXdKfFzhXo3DioHJUDzhIWrBUPGmBU=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
      MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=hAwdEGTxpVcPy/Ozo2uUpVrp+OgLcvBk3XHvU2yK6Iau5n2zp1KIJmeA6DthG4e5U
      rlftFFsv59NG/lOLEnEA1BmX8TxR7Cpzx5WeMmvazx1qlgI6yC40MK+LbhE+UAnrjO
      RTuljtgIMVsAXTiBBScVgSXAfiUQX3UKKLavNmug=
Authentication-Results: smtp3h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
X-Yandex-ForeignMX:  US
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:54:11 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1089803092.20151030115411@yandex.com>
To: XXX
Subject: Re: Hello! I did not upset me, answer me soon. I'm really looking forward to!
In-Reply-To: <150a449b480-12fd-8453@webprd-m85.mail.aol.com>
References: <561514BF01814B07@smtp204.alice.it> (added by postmaster@alice.it) <150a449b480-12fd-8453@webprd-m85.mail.aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------E9754241D57A"
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5700.7163/106675
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mtaig-mcd04.mx.aol.com ; domain : yandex.com DKIM : pass
X-AOL-SCOLL-DMARC: mtaig-mcd04.mx.aol.com ; domain : yandex.com ; policy : none ; result : P
Authentication-Results: mx.aol.com;
     spf=pass (aol.com: the domain yandex.com reports 87.250.230.156 as a permitted sender.) smtp.mailfrom=yandex.com;
     dkim=pass (aol.com: email passed verification from the domain yandex.com.) header.i=@yandex.com;
     dmarc=pass (aol.com: the domain yandex.com reports that Both SPF and DKIM strictly align.) header.from=yandex.com;
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1adfc65633342c7ccd
X-AOL-IP: 87.250.230.156
X-AOL-SPF: domain : yandex.com SPF : pass

------------E9754241D57A
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

------------E9754241D57A
Content-Type: image/jpeg;
name="__W7xNwLjdw1.jpg"
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="__W7xNwLjdw1.jpg"
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2016 um 09:05 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru11894 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Tatyana <tanyatatiy@yandex.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. November 2015 um 21:34

Die zeigefreudige Tanya.

Hi xxx! How are you doing? it is pleasant to me that you answered me.
I hope, the age difference between us doesn't disturb you? I don't want that it became a problem for us.
It seems to me that men of your age show more attention and respect for the woman. You agree with me?
I want to clear a situation. I received your e-mail from marriage agency.
I decided to use this free marriage agency because my acquaintance found the worthy man in the Internet and now she is happy.
I too want to be happy and therefore I wrote to you. I hope that your intentions sincere and serious as well as my.
My intuition prompted to me that I have to write to you. It seems to me that you are the good man. I'm right?
Why I chose you? It is difficult to explain with words. You seem to me the serious and reliable man.
I want to construct the serious relations in life, and I look for only the serious relations, it seems to me that you suit me.
My name Tatyana (Tanya)! I live in the city of Sibirsky. My age of 35 years! I wasn't married, and I have no children.
I didn't have relations with men because of my high criteria to the man. And I decided to devote all my time to work and sport.
I was fond of ballroom dances, and before the termination of university took ballroom dances. I even participated in regional competitions.
Thus, dances helped me to cure a sincere wound and to keep my body in a tone!
Unfortunately, after the termination of university I stopped taking dancing lessons as I had to work much to provide themselves.
I continue to visit a gym to keep my body in a good form.
I work in recreation center! I am an administrator. The organization of public actions and concerts belongs to my duties.
Tell me about your work? What it is pleasant to you in your work? What duties at you at work?
tell me, What hobbies at you, except work?? Tell! It is interesting to me!
I live alone in own apartment. I have mother and younger sister. My sister lives together with mother. Unfortunately, my father was lost many years ago.
My mother and the sister, live not far from me! And we meet frequently.
Unfortunately, I have no own family and children. But I believe that I will be able to establish a strong family and to have children.
In the relations with the man I appreciate mutual respect, mutual interest, fidelity, trust and mutual understanding!
I consider that it is very important!
I very much want to establish a family and to be happy near my man. And therefore I decided to be engaged in search of men, for creation of the serious relations.
xxx, what relations are necessary to you?? What qualities you appreciate in the girl?? Tell me it?
My friends say that I positive and easy in communication! I believe that you will be convinced of it soon! Smiley
I am fond of self-development. Books on psychology and esoterics are interesting to me. I am engaged in development of my personality.
I well know English. I learned foreign languages at university during study. So we without problems will break a language barrier.
I like walks on the wood, and on the river bank, I often walk in the fresh air.
xxx, I will wait for your answer and I will write to you tomorrow, well? You will answer me today?
It is my first experience of acquaintance in the Internet, and I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant for us.
xxx, I will be glad to see your photos!!! I hope that some my photos will bring you joy!
Tanya

Spoiler für Header Yandex Inline:
Received: from forward5o.mail.yandex.net ([37.140.190.34]) by xxx with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Me4t0-1ZiStq2P0A-00Prx6 for xxx; Fri, 20 Nov 2015 01:44:41 +0100
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (smtp1o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.26]) by forward5o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id C8EBC1700E81 for xxx; Fri, 20 Nov 2015 03:44:39 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 94293DE01E1 for xxx; Fri, 20 Nov 2015 03:44:39 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id fgUt2hw7JU-icC4hRJ8; Fri, 20 Nov 2015 03:44:38 +0300 (using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1447980279; bh=pVMYLxEPMBZw4V9J2/xT0BbFjjEw8qRAPJi1B1/Y/5Y=; h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Xa1R+oi+jRgTfT6TUZ0/3BLLhjyiem5bMRWEDzcCgRTqxhCZjtm42REFuKNXeRTBr PUN1SEwDG2kpf2HoVFXeYko4h/Y1fAUurnkKD7UG3Fj/fVuwTT1fUUAAJepNaUUXAv Xojz3eLkI/Zx6H+0cYaqOkV5k9TSgnlXm0k5F0Z0=
X-Yandex-ForeignMX: DE
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:32:45 +0300
Message-ID: <1292505154.20151119103245@yandex.com>
To: xxx
Subject: hello
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------104561681CCAD0D8"
Envelope-To: xxx
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2016 um 08:40 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 26. November 2015 um 21:40

Hi xxx! It again I am Tatyana! How are you doing? What are you doing today? I hope, your day today the successful! Smiley
Pleases me that our communication proceeds! Smiley It is pleasant to me that my interest is mutual. Thanks for your letter!
I'm sorry that you didn't send me your photos for me. I think that photos will help us to know each other better.
I hope, you will be able to send me some your photos in your following letter. You will send me your photos???
I want to tell you about a place where I live. That between us there were no secrets. I live in the city of Sibirsky, it in 45 kilometers from the city of Barnaul.
It to be in the central part of Russia. What do you know about Russia? If it is interesting to you to learn about my city more,
you can ask me or look about it on the Internet.
xxx, I'm fine, but I was a little tired of abundance of work today.
Every day I wake up early in the morning at 07:00 o'clock to manage to take a shower and to dry up hair before going for work.
You know, I have very interesting alarm clock! When works time, to wake up, my alarm clock,
he will read loudly to ring and go on all room, and I have to catch him that to switch off it.
Thus, I never am late for work! =) And you wake up for work itself or by means of an alarm clock??
My work is in 20 minutes of walking from my house. Therefore I have enough time in the morning to watch appearance.
At work I have an opportunity to drink coffee and it fills my morning with cheerfulness and forces before work.
You already know that I am an administrator in recreation center. I am responsible for the organization of holidays and actions. Also I control purity and an order in recreation center.
I send you some photo from my work, and also a photo with my mother and my sister. These are the relatives for me people!
How you think, what color to me goes more? Green or blue?? Your opinion is interesting to me!
We have at work very friendly staff! I like my work because my work is connected with creativity.
xxx, tell me more about your work what exactly you do at work?
Whether that is pleasant to you, what are you doing at work?? What exactly is pleasant to you in your work? It is really very interesting to me to learn about it!
Tell in more detail, about your life! ok?
I have the higher education. I studied at university and got an education of the choreographer. I began learning of foreign languages when studied at School!
And when I studied at university, I with enthusiasm learned English, I like to study something new.
xxx, you have hobbies?? To what music you prefer to listen?? What movies to you are pleasant to be watched??
It is interesting to you to know more about my family? My mother of Elvira Petrovna and to her is 63 years. Unfortunately my father was killed when I was still small.
My father was a military, and him killed during military operations in Afghanistan. I also have younger sister! Her name is Liza. I will send you a photo of my family!
Now my mother on pension! And Liza works as the librarian. My mother likes a garden and a kitchen garden. It does it happy.
I have friends with whom I like to spend free time.
How your family of xxx? You love your family?? You often see your family??
Now I will finish my letter. I don't want that you were tired to read my letter.
I will wait for your letter and your answers to my questions.
Your new friend Tanya

Received: from forward19j.cmail.yandex.net ([5.255.227.238]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Laa2t-1al8Wg3bXr-00mMAN for xxx; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:52:46 +0100
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (smtp13.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:801:1::12]) by forward19j.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E0FF720F57 for xxx; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:52:44 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id AB2D6E40356 for xxx; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:52:44 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id Yrt2qNXwdU-qgmKugDh; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:52:42 +0300 (using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1448398364; bh=b0Mn1MWVNvI71K7/03Og1NiEXC6wJUIxO+KDFerHGEE=; h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=AnEBZPcf/bRf5Qr2Fd3QGxpVrmTVnbtOKh1Rc10kioGJHK4hfGA+ysjxrEoPsRt5t mzZibnseajIQklrxuIXd6IAMEsyac/9v9zYBwqRIotofsDCM9TXH7UCskv9dB9zncy 0TPwuEGcVOiUDEFf+qrQxau3bqDpGQD1W8bXYs4A=
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:42:28 +0300
Message-ID: <123330047.20151124214228@yandex.com>
Subject: hello!
References: xxx, <1292505154.20151119103245@yandex.com> xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------F376214175DD2D7"
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2016 um 08:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 26. November 2015 um 21:50

Sie liest die Briefe nicht, sonst hätte sie die heutigen Fragen nicht gestellt.

Hi xxx! I am glad to your letter. I admit, I waited for your answer.
How do you feel today? How mood? I hope you are ok. I'm fine.
Now I want to tell you about my hobbies. I like to cook various dishes.
I like to prepare for myself and my relatives. My friends and relatives say that at me, it turns out, very well to cook.
Since the childhood my mother taught me to cooking that in the future, I could prepare independently everything to please the man.
In the childhood I liked to cook, and mother always encouraged my thirst for cookery. The father still was living at that time, but I seldom saw him because of his business trips.
When I studied at university, I also liked to cook. And on me the cook's duties lay in the house.
Except cookery I love sports activities. I like to be engaged in fitness. Three times a week I visit a fitness studio to support myself in a good form.
Free time to me is pleasant to be spent together with my friends. I am glad that I have friends.
My friend of Nastya works together with me in recreation center. She works as the cashier in cash desk for sale of tickets for concerts or actions.
I come to Nastya and I use her working computer to write you the letter!
In our small city there is no public Internet, and I have no house Internet. But I solved this problem that I use the computer at work, for communication with you!
I don't use others the Internet resources because the Internet takes away a lot of time. And I can't distract from work for a long time.
I will often write you from work when the chief doesn't see it!
Our chief very strict and I can have problems if the administration finds out that I trade on the cashier's computer.
xxx, now I am on cash desk and I write you while the chief isn't present nearby. I now have free time to write.
And if the chief comes, and I will pretend that I need to work. So he learns nothing!!!
Whether xxx is pleasant to you to spend time with your friends?? How you spend time with your friends? How there is a lot of at you friends??
Tell, what are you doing after work? What are you doing in the evening? It is interesting to me to recognize you more and more!
By the way today I want to prepare paste with chicken forcemeat and special sauce the Bolognese. Smiley
xxx, is my first experience of acquaintance in the Internet. Up to this point I didn't look for acquaintance and communication on the Internet.
Therefore I hope that our acquaintance will bring us pleasant impressions.
I look for the serious relations. I look for the man for the serious relations. I want to construct the strong and long-term relations with the serious and responsible man.
Time inevitably goes forward and it is necessary to think of the future and of a family.
I hope, our communication will have good development, and we will be able to build the serious relations!
I hope, the distance, and age between us doesn't disturb you? I don't want that it became a problem for us. You agree with me?
I think that we very well approach each other in communication. It is interesting to me to read your letters and to learn you more.
xxx, tell me, what education you have?? You have brothers? sisters? With whom you live?? Everything about you is interesting to me.
We will be able to know gradually each other better. Today I send you still photos. I wish you good day and great mood. Smiley
Please, don't forget to answer my questions, it is important for me!
Tatyana

P.S. I send you a photo from my last birthday. I hope, it will be pleasant to you.

Received: from forward18p.cmail.yandex.net ([77.88.31.38]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LaUAR-1akdyZ16q7-00mO4X for xxx; Wed, 25 Nov 2015 23:42:32 +0100
Received: from smtp18.mail.yandex.net (smtp18.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1402::119]) by forward18p.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1AFB121AD2 for xxx; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:42:30 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp18.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by smtp18.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D9BC018A0136 for xxx; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:42:30 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp18.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id LZ4YPAAyI7-fwZCeGOY; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:41:59 +0300 (using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1448491350; bh=okOOCz56EueSXldGComAlLmqEryr/lg4dInbNL6u0CE=; h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KmO5okJNYkXhNwTwfGE1loQV+4C3fZLVQGL9bT0WQr/DVIDX7qOirBxPo0N4zv0x3 N2bk4qqUdFUn88c/3kr73YR00chAbO8Ceq+rAZe1c4qjYrG4MfJipmip52JjbjGQHg rqJBn/5Y3RIwAapjaih+AW83jOwsh6hCiOhJ6CDo=
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:44:42 +0300
Message-ID: <568946845.20151125214442@yandex.com>
Subject: hey!
References: xxx, <123330047.20151124214228@yandex.com> xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------86EB1DE281B7D80"
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2016 um 08:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 30. November 2015 um 16:37

Die Zeitzone wird definitv nicht von Yandex in Moskau gesetzt, denn die Sendezeit passt nicht zur Empfangszeit. 
Sie gibt an, in der Region Barnaul zu leben. Die Zeitzone dort ist +0600, also 3 Stunden weiter!
Dann berechnen wir einmal die Sendezeit der letzten Mail:
Eingangszeit bei Yandex: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:41:59 +0300
Sendezeit Region Barnaul wäre dann Thu, 26 Nov 2015 04:41:59 +0600

Bei einer Sendezeit Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:44:42 +0300 wäre es in Barnaul Thu, 26 Nov 2015 00:44:42 +0600. 
Das wirft Fragen auf, wann die in der Firma arbeiten, aus der sie ihre Mails versenden will!

Wer Lust hat, kann ja einmal die anderen Sendezeiten auf Plausibilität untersuchen! 
Die stinkt bereits schlimmer, als die Fische von Verleihnix, der seine Fische ja nur von renomierten Großhändlern aus Lutetia per Ochsenwagen bezieht! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2016 um 08:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 09. Dezember 2015 um 00:43

Hi xxx! To me very pleasant to see your letter! It is interesting to me to read your letters.
How is your mood today? What plans for the rest of day?
I'm fine. Only weather doesn't please me today. All sky tightened gray clouds and it isn't visible the sun. Day is similar to evening.
On the street it is cold and damp today. I don't love such weather. I prefer sunny days!
I love cinema and bowling, unfortunately, at me not often is enough time for entertainments.
xxx, I want to tell you about my last relations with men.
In my life was two men, and, unfortunately, these relations became for me bitter experience, but not the happy relations.
In student's years I met the guy, and I demanded from the guy a lot of attention and cares.
I expected that my boyfriend will care of me and to love me the same as the father loved me.
But, apparently, I expected from these relations too much. My boyfriend wasn't rather careful and attentive.
And we couldn't develop our relations. Besides, I was only 19 years old, and I then understood nothing in relationship.
Fortunately, since then passed a lot of time, and I rethought a lot of things in life.
I did a huge correction of mistakes, and was prepared for creation of the serious and long-term relations.
I learned to appreciate identity in the person and to accept the person such what he is.
I also had serious relations in which there was a treachery. I trusted in my man. But he appeared the traitor.
When learned about treason, it broke to me heart. It was the blow for me.
Since then passed more than 3 years, and I understand that life doesn't stand still and it is necessary to live further.
Now I completely got rid of this pain and offense and is ready to begin the new relations!
I always aspire to the serious relations and full confidence in the relations. I consider that it is very important in the relations!
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to meet the sincere man that I could trust.
Most of the Russian men drink much and constantly deceive the women. Therefore I lost interest in men who surround me.
Besides, I live in the closed military city, and here practically there are no new people as entrance on the territory of our city is forbidden strangers.
It is connected with that in the territory of my city there are confidential military facilities.
Most of men take alcoholic drinks and think of the future. I don't need such man.
I want to construct the relations with the serious man who is ready on creation of a family.
Now, when I communicate with you, I understand that you, you have qualities of the real man. You remind me my father.
It is pleasant to me, how you think also of how you treat me as to the woman. I like how you live also that what are you doing.
I consider that you could make the woman happy.
xxx, I consider that you are the good man. I am very happy that we communicate and we can recognize each other more and more.
What do you think of our communication? What do you think of the Russian men? You can tell me why you are lonely??
xxx, Tell Why you solved to find to itself the woman by means of the Internet?? How long you look for the woman in Internet open spaces??
What your views of the relations between the man and woman?
I will wait for your answer.
I will try to write you every day, and I will wait for the answer from you.
Tanya

Received: from forward16o.cmail.yandex.net ([37.9.109.213]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Mg0hF-1ZsrFo0BXh-00NUcu for xxx; Thu, 03 Dec 2015 21:51:41 +0100
Received: from smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (smtp3o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.28]) by forward16o.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 35350217B8 for xxx; Thu, 3 Dec 2015 23:51:40 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 05C0C1E026F for xxx; Thu, 3 Dec 2015 23:51:39 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id SW9qqc3bOU-pbCu9equ; Thu, 3 Dec 2015 23:51:37 +0300 (using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1449175899; bh=GxRmSSQPHtrpJ2BBcD60BSXnrGKTV3UHhhBYGyzboNE=; h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=miqYZZrLayV6fm8ZqfNNZhf/SibLaolAWBGS4WGIHv9djULF2jyedN0h+Eawel6Gw na8QfqP1MFg+pa0PKBdCaZFKTXJQ3JvNDWBd7q/zYmU2BSFxgB22N5fu9zTR3iLEjE 1GzIu1yYMlknIuhYawkyB7KRQwoSOOPSV83yHTi4=
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 20:17:36 +0300
Message-ID: <1477126785.20151203201736@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: Aw: hey!
References: xxx, <568946845.20151125214442@yandex.com> xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------181091BF34546840"
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2016 um 08:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 04. September 2016 um 22:56

Externe Outings:

Maria <lyamlen@yandex.com>
Mariana <mari.lips@yandex.com>

Galerielink: ru11894 http://www.dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=10058
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. September 2020 um 19:37 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Antwort #7 - 22. Juli 2017 um 18:09

Sie tauchte am 10/07/17 2x in meinem MBN-Account auf. Beide "Vorstellungmails" eingeliefert über Ungarn und Ägypten. Bis zum heutigen Tag keine Antwort. Ihre Mail von heute klingt fast identisch wie die am 26.11.16 von stiray gepostete Mail. Heute ist keine IP feststellbar. Bin mir zu 99% sicher das die Bilder identisch sind. Jetzige Emailadresse ist 
Marianna - mari.kisses@yandex.com ... ebenfalls von Sibirsk

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 22. Juli 2017 um 20:29

Voortrekker schrieb on 22. Juli 2017 um 18:09:
Jetzige Emailadresse ist Marianna - mari.kisses@yandex.com

Maria <mari.kisses@yandex.com> <magonote10@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 08. September 2020 um 19:02

Die Bilder wurden bei Tatyana Stepanova / Tatjana Stepanowa / Татьяна Степанова aus Chelyabinsk geklaut.

https://vk.com/tanushkastep
https://vk.com/id97912580
https://my.mail.ru/mail/lisenok15-1979/
https://vk.com/wall-55236679_148573

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema