Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Stuart <lesliestuarthorrellail@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 774 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Stuart <lesliestuarthorrellail@gmail.com>
27. Juli 2015 um 04:40

Wenn Blödheit weh täte, würde der den ganzen Tag schreien! Statt das Geld im Land zu verschenken, will er es nach Europa retten. Ganz helle war seine Frau wohl auch nicht, wenn sie so wenig verdient hat.

Zitat:
... she made a deposit of $2.5 Million...

Profilloser Leslie auf Zorpia.

http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/LeslieHorrell12

Zitat:
Leslie

50, Bangolo, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with anyone, aged 30‑85, in Bulgaria.

Profilnachricht 5 days ago

hy
Greetings to you in the perfect name of our Lord,
How are you doing and your family, my name is Mr. Stuart Leslie Horrell, I am a man of 59 years, actually I and my late wife are from United Kingdom. and my wife worked with UK Embassy here in Cote d’Ivoire Abidjan, during her retired period she become buyer export of cocoa and coffee to the western countries before she died last year 2014, we were married for twenty one years without a child, and in our business time, she made a deposit of $2.5 Million in a fixed deposit account here in Abidjan. I don’t know if you are aware but Cote d’Ivoire here is producing 21the best coffee from the rest of the producing countries. this inheritance is earned from his coffee cocoa export business. and the fund is into a suspense reserved here and the deposit purpose is for onward transfer abroad, this is why I decided to donate the funds outside the country. I want you to help me carry out this vow i made with my wife. I want you to use this fund as a donation to help in propagation of word/work of God and give help to the less privilege ones. Before the death of my wife, she instructed me to donate the funds for helping churches, school and orphanage homes for God glory since we did not have any child to inherit the fund. As faith would have it, I am not in good condition of health to carry out this assignment my self. I have been suffering from cancer which has made my life so miserable. The worst is stroke parallelism which is why I cannot walk well again. Therefore, I believe that God would use you to accomplish our desire. please if you found this as a challenge from God and you want to partner with me in using this fund to established all this which i have told you now, then i will like you to get back to me as soon as possible and provide me with your details as stated below... (1.) Your Full name (2). Your Full Address (3.) Your mob telephone number (4.) A copy of your id card or passport (5.) And Your Country of origin, Immediately I have your information’s details I will then submit it to the Bank for them to process the release of the fund and contact you for the transfer procedure, as I zill not like to loose the fund for Ivory Coast Government as unclai,ed fund encase of any thing in the futurem. Let me hear from you with your details and confirm your positive answer concerning this, Remain blessed in the Lord from,
Mr. Stuart Leslie Horrell,
Kindly contact me here in my private e-mail: lesliestuarthorrell()gmail.com
for more details and also send your details

my email contact lesliestuarthorrell()gmail.com
replace this () with @ and send me mail in my private emai
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2015 um 04:41 von »  

Lawyer_Certificate_001.jpg ( 92 KB | Downloads )
Lawyer_Certificate_001.jpg
56436207_71f12e.jpg ( 66 KB | Downloads )
56436207_71f12e.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema