Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kelly <hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1081 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kelly <hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com>
26. Juli 2015 um 15:02

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/streslesskelly

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
streslesskelly

Looking for a fair tale kinda love

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-70
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Hispanic/Latino
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:   Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Friends would describe me as very active, with an interest in life and learning new things. If you want a girl who is intelligent, well educated and attractive, who enjoys a good laugh then I am close to ticking your box. Seriously, I am searching for someone to share life's journey. The ups and downs that are weathered with love and support. I want to find a man to care for. To love and think about, cook for, go out with and adore. Where we can enjoy each other's company, understand the other's needs, and feel incredible attraction to each other. I am honest, loyal and try to understand other people's needs. I am kind hearted, tactile, deeply sensual, effervescent and have a real zest for life ...I am emotionally balanced and healthy..I have a high level of self esteem with a great capacity to care for others... I can be deep and tranquil but can also be silly and zany; deeply thoughtful and curious but sometimes frivolous and impulsive...I believe life holds so many many joys...I find mine in my love of animals, Yoga, Meditation, Friends, Cinema, Ballet, Sea, Fresh air...new places and new faces...I hold a demanding job in stockbroking and pride myself on my professionalism and achievements but in my free life I'm funky, fun loving, care free and an alive spirit...My glass is always half full, and I try to appreciate the world around me -never taking anything for granted. I like talking and listening, learning, literature, history, cryptic crosswords and art. Other people are always interesting.
I’m looking for:

The man I am thinking of will make me smile whenever I see him, just from being near him. Attractive, articulate, intelligent, these are all very broad wants. More specifically, I hope to find a gentleman. A man who understands sitting together over a glass of wine, sending flowers, opening a door. A man who will treat me like a woman, and I will treat him like a man, perhaps in a more traditional way. And for him I will go out of my way to treat him with respect and an enjoyable time. Interests? Someone who prefers Classic FM over Radio 4, who can discuss world events, history and music. And he has to enjoy a good laugh!,I am looking for my equal..but not a complete mirror image, of course!.. But someone who can laugh with me, at me and themselves! Who can grasp the wonderful moments in life and fizz with joy!....Someone who hasn't let the past define them and their future...Someone who can invest emotionally and freely...who can share their life...Kindness, honesty and thoughtfulness are qualities I admire....along with love and loyalty towards their family and friends...Someone who knows when to be serious and deeply considering and when to be fun loving and child like!
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Gray
Ethnicity:    Hispanic/Latino
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Nurse
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Dating
Sign:    Taurus Taurus

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

Hiya ! Thank you for hitting me up, I'm quite impressed you actually thinks my profile cool, I'm totally new to the online dating scene and really hope it works, I'm doing great anyway but being single for long sucks really, I'm looking to find that special man to build a life with, My name is Kelly and I'll be 30 in a few, I could share a couple more pics of me and tell you a lot more about myself if you don't mind staying in touch via email, I barely ever get a chance to use the computer due to my tight work schedule but check my email at least twice a day, So i'll suggest we stay in touch through emailing, We never know what this holds for us, I still believe in Miracles.

Zitat:

streslesskelly
    30 yr-old woman, Van Nuys, California USA

Subject:
    Hey

Hey

I like all you said about yourself and will like to stay better in touch with you, I can share a couple pics and tell you a lot more about myself, what is your email address
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2015 um 20:27 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23335  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Kelly <hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Juli 2015 um 15:04

Hi ,

Hi, I hope you are having a great time out there? Oh thanks for dropping me some lines on here,i really do appreciate it..I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself, I'm Kelly Mendello,.I'm 29 ,beautiful brown hair ,hazel eyes blah blah blah... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..Well,talking about my background I quite have a diverse background, My dad is a Mexican and mom is American,. I grew up mostly in Mexico,had all my school days there ..Had to move down here with my aunt after i lost my parents in an auto crash some years back, I moved to Albany  5 years ago... I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the sunsets,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball, reading magazine and novel....I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon..

PS :- I sent you few pics of me,. I hope you like em,.You should send few of yours also Smiley

Kelly.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.28.34.7 with SMTP id i7csp176750wmi;
        Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.51.66 with SMTP id z63mr34932011oiz.49.1435188892617;
        Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S24.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s24.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.99])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f125si18414923oia.134.2015.06.24.16.34.51
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.99 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.99;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.99 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=hotmail.com
Received: from SNT150-W76 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:34:51 -0700
X-TMN: [5FVbr/CJGC/zMGJqFI7QLk16ZbMQMATh]
X-Originating-Email: [hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W76905D2E0B48A273223C0F9BAF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hitmskelly.medello@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_4be477ca-6cf7-4763-bfcb-8bb09f35426e_"
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Nice to know you Smiley
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 23:34:50 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <558A2F84.8040109@gmail.com>
References:
<SNT150-W36E8D5BD688F85838EA4FE9BAF0@phx.gbl>,<558A2F84.8040109@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Jun 2015 23:34:51.0288 (UTC) FILETIME=[5DC09180:01D0AED6]

--_4be477ca-6cf7-4763-bfcb-8bb09f35426e_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_c4c2a71e-4e5a-4b75-b925-e9012638294c_"

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.90.71
Decimal:	1094146631
Hostname:	65.55.90.71
ASN:	8075
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting