Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Gbadessi <gbadessi_herve@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 389 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Gbadessi <gbadessi_herve@yahoo.com>
17. Juli 2015 um 04:33

Profil- und gesichtsloser Gbadessi auf Zorpia

http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/GbadessiHerve

Zitat:
Gbadessi
58, Cotonou, Benin
Last seen 10 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone, aged 35‑80, in Vienna.

Profilnachricht  8 hrs ago

Gbadessi

My Dear ,

I'm Avocats Gbadessi Herve, Private lawyer to Late Eng.Peter , a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of petroliers total Benin. On 27th of May 2011 my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has proved Unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His Surname over the internet, to locate any member of the Family with the last name that is why I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before it get confiscated or declared

unserviceable by the bank here, my client had an account valued at about US $10.5 Million U.S (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) deposited in Bank here,i want to present you as the next of kin to my late client so that this amount will be paid to your account or new account you may chose to provide anywhere as legal beneficiary since you have the same last name , then you and i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. So if you are interested on this transaction, Please send me your information to my private email ( gbadessi_herve@yahoo.com) do not reply me here, reply only on my personal email: ( gbadessi_herve@yahoo.com) for confidential reasons, so that I will send more details to you.
I will need the following important information from you,

Your Full Name..............................................
Your Email Address........................................
Your Age........................................................
Your Occupation............................................
Your Telephone and Mobile .........................
For Communication Purpose.
Thanks, Barrister Gbadessi Herve.

Profilabbild_041.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
Profilabbild_041.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema