Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Ekaterina <katyam985@gmail.com> <pascale.desiree.1@orange.fr> <denis.joye@wanadoo.fr> (Gelesen: 3778 mal)

obi11
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Berlin
Re: Ekaterina <katyam985@gmail.com> <pascale.desiree.1@orange.fr> <denis.joye@wanadoo.fr>
Antwort #15 - 23. Mai 2015 um 12:14

Na wenigstens hier hat es mit dem Namen geklappt

Good afternoon ,
Today my day has begun rather unusually... I have woken up in the morning, and have thought of you... For me there was surprising it.
Earlier every morning I woke up and thought that I should make within day. However, today all was differently. I have washed, have made coffee,
have made to myself a breakfast from fruit. In parallel I have included my computer to check up mail. I waited your letter. It was pleasant to me to see,
that you have answered me. I read your letter and a coffee saw. Casually I have touched a glass from coffee, and have dropped it on my computer.
It was misfortune for me. You think, what I clumsy? Probably you are right... The computer Screen has gone out, and I could not continue reading of your letter
in the morning..
Now I am on work, and I have repeatedly read your letter. , it is pleasant to me to know, that the distance between our countries is not a problem for you.
I have a free time now, and I write you the letter. However, not always I can see your letters on work. My director is strict, and it does not suppose,
that employees of our organisation were engaged in extraneous affairs. Do not worry, I will be cautious, and we can continue to communicate.
Within the next few days I will carry the computer in repair. To see much more convenient for me your letter of the house. I concern responsibly the work.
You like your work? Where you work? I work in real estate agency. I should work much with people. Also in my submission there is a department on work with clients.
My post demands from me many attention and responsibility. I like my work. I have a higher education on a speciality "Economy and Book keeping".
I have not found work on a speciality. In Russia deficiency with the workplaces, only some people can find work on a speciality.
In your country it is a lot of workplaces?
, you have hobby? I collect soft toys. Especially I like cats. I live one, in own apartment. I do not have possibility to have a pet. You have pets?
I like to visit a beach. In Russia the most part of year coldly... In the Summer I spend a lot of time on the bank of the river.
I live in city Balakovo, in our city river Volga proceeds. I will try to send to you of a photo of the city. You like to visit a beach?
Please, do not become angry that I set to you many questions. I wish to learn you better. It is pleasant to me to realise, that you find for me time and read my letters.
You wait my letters? , me it is important, that you were sincere with me. Please, do not give me false hopes.
I have told to you about the purposes in the last letter. I wish to be happy together with the beloved. Never I can forgive lie,
treachery and change. Remember it. In people I like straightforwardness. What qualities in people like you?
Now I should go to continue to work. I wait for your letter. Ekaterina

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
DomainKey-Status: no signature
Return-Path: <noreply@myhotml.com>
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06) on

X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.0 required=7.0 tests=FREEMAIL_FROM,SPF_PASS,
     T_DKIM_INVALID,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD,URIBL_BLOCKED autolearn=unavailable
     version=3.3.2
X-Original-To: 
Delivered-To: 
Received: from mail.myhotml.com (mail.myhotml.com [50.7.158.251])
     by  (Postfix) with ESMTPS id B061B1FF078
     for <>; Sat, 23 May 2015 11:39:52 +0200 (CEST)
Received-SPF: pass (: domain of myhotml.com designates 50.7.158.251 as permitted sender) client-ip=50.7.158.251; envelope-from=noreply@myhotml.com; helo=mail.myhotml.com;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=simple/simple; d=myhotml.com; s=mail;
     From:Date; bh=XAxTb4Fq9lA8Uq062qFae9Jl0WgxEUSmV7oqX5vIMDQ=;
     Bzy9i/TkuR60g=;
Received: from [75.99.138.194] (helo=[127.0.0.1])
     by mail.myhotml.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1)
     (envelope-from <noreply@myhotml.com>)
     id 1Yw5zw-0007IV-28
     for ; Sat, 23 May 2015 13:45:41 +0400
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 12:35:47 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <715244569.20150523123547@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: Hello

Auch hier das Jugendfoto aus dem Jahr 2005

@ Bountyhunter

Mach ihr ja keine falschen Hoffnungen  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2015 um 12:52 von Stiray »