Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Christiana <christyhayford914@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 969 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Christiana <christyhayford914@gmail.com>
06. April 2015 um 17:49

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/clownberry

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
clownberry

seeking for my soul mate

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 41-69
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a fragile woman, like a beautiful flower I need love and care. I need a strong man mentally and physically to protect me and to cherish me. I am not looking for a princeor billionaire, I am simply looking for a person who will love and respect me. The one, who will be honest and faithful, easy-going and sensual. When I find my beloved person I will be a sun for hi , shine everyday and warm up him with all my love. Life is not an easy thing, but together we can live through all the troubles, build a strong family based on endless love. And this will be our wealth!
I’m looking for:

I'm a warm, fun loving, enjoy simple things in life, romantic, stable, love to travel. Looking for chemistry, spark, you know. Someone who has time to spend together. I have a lot to offer to the right one. I am the happiest when I am with someone. I am a great conversationalist. Love to do things together. Don't want to go through life alone. I also relize we need time apart too. But I know that no one is perfect and that includes ME. I have lived lots of lives lessons some hard some not but always learned something from them. I'm always looking for ways for self improvement. Life is a constant changing journey and not always what we want but always move forward!!! Looking for that special someone who will love me as much as I would love them. (down the road). I love to help good people and don't like being taken advantage of. I give my all and I expect the same of you. I have very keen senses touch, taste, smell don't know if that's good or bad? I like to snuggle and be close most of the time. I also know that all couples need there time apart too. Well there hope that sparks your interest and you like what you see although there is so much more as with anyone (Smiley I would like an attractive, well kept, kind, considerate, affectionate, fun loving, easy going, financially, emotionally stable. Not to much baggage or drama. I would like a long term relationship, sole mate, best friend. Someone to ride off into the sunset together. To enjoy our life journey together. It normally takes more then one date to get to know someone. I know what I'm looking for and wont settle. I don't care how much money you have, how much you make, what you drive or ride, how big your house is, etc!!What I do care about is how you treat me and people!! Good looks are great but it's whats in you heart that counts! Someone who is emotionally available.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    studying
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Aries Aries

Zitat:
She Said

hello

Hello,I am christy single with no kids and seeking for a honest,sincere and understanding man who will love and be honest to me and also spend the rest of my life together with.I want a man whom i can build a relationship or family together with.I have been single for 4 years now

I am new on here and i am seeking for a caring,loving and honest man to be with and spend the rest of my life with. I have no luck on here yet, Maybe it might be you. How long have you been here and any luck soo far?

You are the second person i am talking to the first person was only talking about sex so i delete him and now i have found you so tell me how many women have you spoken to and how is the experience like?

Zitat:

hello

I am from Germany but work together with UNICEF and due to that i was transferred to work here in Ghana as a nurse in an orphanage home and you ?
I am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person.I am new to the internet and i am very serious about us getting to know more about each other.I have been hurt so many times by men in the past and this is my first time using the internet in finding my soul mate .I do not have problem with the age all i want is someone who will love me and be there for me at all times.I will like to know if you have an email,Facebook or Yahoo messenger so then we can stay in contact and get to know more about each other,take care and hope to hear from you soon
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2015 um 23:30 von Stiray »  

berlin_dating_3942786.jpg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
berlin_dating_3942786.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Christiana <christyhayford914@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. April 2015 um 17:49

Hello there,
I am christiana   by name i am 33 female with no kids,never  been married...5'6 feet tall and athletic.I am from Germany but work together with UNICEF and due to that i was transferred to work here in Ghana as a nurse in an orphanage home and you ?  and Hope you cool with the distance as Love is measured in the heart and not miles and also that's why we have planes to fly to all the countries in the world,..  my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so  let us see what the future would hold for me and you. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..   My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
   My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. Am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
  I am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to  cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and  am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I really know what love is and also the type who give her whole heart in a relationship.  Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a  day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.
It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my man my  one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to  accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as Relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don't know and can't tell if  that special person is you but I believe it’s you because you sound so nice,caring and honest  so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. i hope to hear from you soon .Have a nice and wonderful day.
Your Dear
christy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.28.136.7 with SMTP id k7csp1330427wmd;
        Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.61.238 with SMTP id t14mr69842igr.38.1427797585389;
        Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <christyhayford914@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ig0-x244.google.com (mail-ig0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c05::244])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g19si11339107ioe.83.2015.03.31.03.26.24
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of christyhayford914@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c05::244 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c05::244;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of christyhayford914@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c05::244 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=christyhayford914@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ig0-x244.google.com with SMTP id l13so576640iga.3
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:24 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=q25fQgGFEET5uheVivm0OMi1G0SGWPmbfalL8OwcKt0=;
        b=P7rzVHB1BTqiyEEdj7w1s8p8ns9p0fHCWLzxtzi+qCGdWoWJypbR7MrDwzQnw/ch06
         lUaEd5Ox3fr7C16X7Ns3Bpwl/aaT02WiweocbEM41KLHYzkqgEcNrS0t7p47rXqM7coa
         y14ikaZLZvBrujPLqkl07FdzbnzU/suGLip4UJOOfNXZoVcMpniPaxpTT5hl3czpfg7Q
         cEM9OnSxaeg6cw8wCgCa3NXR+YNQjIwkuWo0/vBoiHHAJY9yPACjSvwWAE0mUz2cFaWE
         9VI9aE+2DvsIjyCaDcy48NvND/sbsIjMYY66E049AZAYQTQuN1A7K81M9l01p104Kb5j
         22CQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.107.155.13 with SMTP id d13mr54320317ioe.29.1427797584584;
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.107.168.166 with HTTP; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:24 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMerXft6-EvZpcN=wYmAv8crHhpR1cYf7CY702C5OEN=VE7eaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a1141bd00d820c8051293073f

--001a1141bd00d820c8051293073f
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1141bd00d820c3051293073d

--001a1141bd00d820c3051293073d
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 03:26:24 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 06. April 2015 um 23:27

Die Bilder der Mail stammen aus einem FB Album, das Profil konnte ich nicht ausmachen.

Die Bilder gehören Briana Lee. Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Lee, Briana Lee XO, Breana

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2015 um 23:28 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 07. September 2018 um 17:41

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Lee, Briana Lee XO, Breana [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden